NASA's Fake CGI Ball Planets

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NASA's Fake CGI Ball Planets

Post by newflatearther2000 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 am

How anyone can believe this crap is beyond me but here are the last 10 "Photos" of Saturn from Cassini! 

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/cassini-mission-finale-photos-saturn-2017/

newflatearther2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:21 am

Himawari Satallite Images Hoax Revealed...

Devastating Take Down... A precise video of only 5 concise minutes... that everyday FE researches can do and test for themselves via the links given underneath this video description on YouTube.

A video clearly showing the faking of Globe Earth Images / Pictures, every 10 seconds, from the (FAKE) Himawari Satellite... that is (NOT) in geosynchronous position over us...

I wish there was an award on the internet (given out by IFERS or ?) called something like the "Flatty" award...

I would award it to almost all of Eric's crystal clear videos and also to this YouTube video...

Bro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:28 am

Great video!
I also noticed another smoking gun, the image shown at 4 mins into the video has the UTC time-code of 11.05am, it appears to be showing Australia in daylight, but Australia is 11 hours ahead of UTC (on the East coast) meaning it is 10pm at night, how can it possibly be in sunlight when it is October? Maybe if it was December 21st (Winter solstice) it could possibly still be light at 10pm, but no way on October 11th
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerCynic on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:58 am

Awsome video. Again and again they ram that simulation garbage down everyones throat and call it fact. Incredible that after all these years the powers that be can't get it right. It really takes time and energy to LIE when the truth is so much simpler.
InnerCynic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum