Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'

Post by Wisdom1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:35 pm

I found the original article particularly interesting especially the reference to the mountain holding up the heaven in the chinese mythology and the fight with the dragon. This I believe to be one and the same mountains as mt meru which i also believe to be at this point to be the petrified and magnetized tree stump of the great tree of life as well. I think it quite possible that a great war occurred between human beings and another race around 6000 years ago and that the vast majority of our ancient texts were written some time after this event some of them maybe inspired by those who pretended to be Gods. The oldest trees on our plane are around 6000 years old. If you go back to around 6000 years ago the ruins from that time show many interesting technologies. I have no idea about the history prior to this event but it must have been extensive and humans must have been much different at that time. The ancient texts we have however were written by their confused descendents. I think that is why some of them show a large tree some show a magnetic mountain. There were some cultures after the event that didnt realize the great tree had been destroyed others that didnt even realize it was once a tree. This tree i think was a very link with our great mother earth and when that was destroyed all communication with the world around us was severed except verbal species to species communication. It is like going from two dimensional to one dimensional creatures in an instant. Now what is really interesting is what the bible says sits at the foot of the great tree of life.

Wisdom1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:58 pm

"I don't see proof for anything flying above 120,000 feet (36,576 m)" That does ask a good question have they been able to penetrate the rift? I dont think they would tell us the truth if they did.

Wisdom1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:51 am

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Wow

Post by Joey_3BM-FM on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:01 am

Admin wrote:
Wow, 13.000 feet equals about 4km.

If there's a dome/barrier there, would shinning a laser beam towards it, show some kind of reflection?
If it is a glass type of dome, a reflection may display/show if its done properly at the right angle.
If this is factual, an experiment should be able to verify this.

Of course, they will do everything in their power, to prevent independent explorers from confirming this once and for all.

Once a 'critical mass' is reached, they will not be able to prevent the dam from breaking & spilling over. The sooner desto better!
Joey_3BM-FM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:26 am

I am not attacking the messenger, however, that very Encyclopedia story was based on what Freemasons claim to have explored.  The Dome being used to entice Christians, just has Hand symbols and other symbology found today in the Media and Entertainment Industry are specially done on behalf of the Christians.

The reason for me staying out of the flat Earth mainstream was because those promoting it, prior to Eric Dubay, were indoctrinated into the State Sponsored Religions called Atheist and Theist: IN GOD WE TRUST, CITIZEN, RESIDENT, PERSON, INDIVIDUAL; see FICTION.

What GOD are Atheist and Theist indoctrinated to trust?

Theoretical Science, THEO means God
 God Science
   Space  (Big Bang)  ATOM, remove Electron create Explosion

Creation Science, Creation means God
 God Science
   Heaven  (Holy Spirit)  ADAM, remove Rib create Women

Now, we have the indoctrinated claiming that their favorite form of religion discloses the flat Earth in the copyrighted book they purchased to worship. These same people also make claims that RAINBOWS and other Phenomena are the result of having a dome over our religious heads.  There is no end to the bullshit that the indoctrinated will invent to promote their religion.  It won't be long from now when you will see those practicing Spaceball Earth to simply switch over to the flat Earth and continue to promote Space (Big Bang).

State Sponsored Religion + flat Earth is exactly what the Controlled Opposition is promoting, and if you state "I am promoting Space or Heaven but I am not part of the Controlled Opposition"; I must beg to differ with you, for your very indoctrination requires you to except either Atheist or Theist for your base of worship, making you little more than a Useful Idiot.

So what's this all about?  The New World Order is all about combining both Heaven and Space; we see this most in those who call themselves Theist yet except fake Space stories. GODSPEED
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum