IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Unravel NWO Deception

+6
Alpha
Realearth
susie
Admin
Beashambassador
Thinkforyourself
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How To Unravel NWO Deception   Empty How To Unravel NWO Deception

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Posted by Admin on 03/23/2015

I would like to see worldwide Voluntaryism, no more violent, coercive, taxing Statist governments. That would certainly bring us back to the Natural World Order.

Anarchism, Agorism, and Voluntarism

Government is Violence and Slavery

Freedom is Anarchy

Leo Tolstoy on Anarchy

Governments Do Not Exist

No Thanks For Your Service

The Justice System Prevents Justice

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

aliyevra2003 likes this post

Back to top Go down

How To Unravel NWO Deception   Empty Re: How To Unravel NWO Deception

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 03/28/2015
Mar 22, 2015 17:25:03 GMT @mysticalsoul said:
A New World Order implies that we need Government to have peace and so forth. It's the opposite, the Governments create conflict, even if a Government may of started out with good intentions, it'll always become corrupt if it wasn't from the start. They can also give into the demands of something like the European Union. Just look at what happened to the new party in Greece recently.

Yes, you are completely correct. 

A good example would be the creation of the Police Force in the UK, by Robert Peel. Before the Police (or occupying army as he considered them to be), were set up, crime was far lower, and communities and their Vicars solved most crimes. After the Police were set up, they soon became completely corrupted, and they have been committing atrocious acts ever since. 

Currently, every other Police Constabulary in the UK is being investigated for fraudulent activity, and that is simply the tip of the iceberg. It is now widely known, at least on the internet, and in some mainstream media reports, that the Police have long covered up the rampant paedophilia that exists in the British establishment, from the disgusting crimes committed at Elm Guest House, to the murders at Dolphin Square. 

Even Prince Andrew and Prince Charles are rapped up in the scandal; Charles was great friends with two well-known paedophiles and Andrew may in fact be one. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:37 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 03/28/2015

Mar 27, 2015 15:26:50 GMT @acenci said:
When you say "pedophile" are you also referring to child sacrifice? Because from my research I have learned that the term is often used to refer to child sacrifices, and that these people are engaging in that. I am of course also talking about Satanism.

When I say 'pedofile' or 'paedophile', I am specifically referring to those people who sexually abuse children, but I fully agree that most pedofile organisations are also Satanic, and that they do carry out child sacrifices. 

There is a large amount of evidence, from the Franklin Scandal, the McMartin school case, the Marc Dutroux case and the ongoing British orphanage and care home scandal, of a large scale Satanic pedofile network, created and run by parts of the New World Order. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by neweyes on 06/20/2015
oops...my bad. 
I completely concur Eric, and I've seen this entire model at work...and it does work. I used to go to countless Rainbow Gatherings. FreemanFly talks of them, yet, he's only experienced the ones after the abc orgs infiltrated, unfortunately.
I consider myself lucky that I lived for months, among 20,000 + folks. No leaders. All volunteers. No money exchanging hands. Any 'unruly' ppl, were 'swarmed' by the Shanti Sena (The Peace Police). Folks offered to follow the trouble maker around, even pitch a tent next to his/hers, on rotating shifts....if need be. Either the person gave up being a dick or just left the national forest or wherever was chosen for the gathering. No electric music..only homegrown, because, encouraging creativity.
Everybody brought food or supplies to share & then divied up between main camps with large outdoor kitchens, or shared their labour. Or did workshops, built a stage, or entertained children at Kid Village.
Quite an experience, and ones I'll never forget, because as an idealist, I long to live that, each and every day.
Rainbow Family showed that it can be done. And the creativity that flourished from it was beyond comprehension. Tears well up just thinking back to those days. I'm dating myself here...good thing I'm single, lest someone get jealous, lol
It can be done Eric...it already has for decades, on a somewhat smaller scale, but it's a proven system-non-system. Few basic rules...common sense and respect really, and natural law. 
Look 'em up on YT if you like. Perhaps a bit hippie-dippie for some, but it also included punk/alternative/whatever camps, and every major viewpoint/religion/non religion. Best of all...no U.N. control grid. I always 'plugged in'=(volunteered)at CALM, Center for Alternative Living Medicine. Our big Mash/medic camp. Perhaps the Rainbow Fleet of boats/ships could storm (stealthily) the ice wall...if in fact that proves to be the case.
Not looking forward to this Sept. when the grand Poo-Ba arrives in his fish hat to sell agenda 21 to us and crank up the Draconian machine. Sorry catholics if I offend, but I feel strongly that the best way to get folks willingly accepting the NWO, is to usher in a 'seemingly' nice, old white haired guy. Hard to believe how many ppl are excited about his arrival. Better that they stay home watching Dancing With the Stars.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/26/2015
I personally believe the pin will be pulled, and they will keep creating more and more obvious bullshit, and it's just going to become more obvious to the point where they can't deny it anymore. I have no idea what would happen after that point. The public is extremely complacent. I have faith in Truth, however. The real game ends when people stop complying and participating in the military industrial complex system. 

Imagine if everyone just all stopped paying taxes at once? What could they do besides reveal martial law, and then shit would REALLY hit the fan...?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:38 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/26/2015
The stop paying taxes all at once idea is one I have had for years and I think it's an excellent idea. We (humanity) need to pick a year, and start promoting the year as the year to end all taxes, encouraging the idea of everyone just refusing to pay beyond this date, then promote the idea along with voluntaryism/anarchistic ideals and new systems ready to replace the old. Stefan Molyneux and Mark Passio have lots of excellent, practical work on this subject including Stefan's free book "Practical Anarchy."

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 06/26/2015
How about 2020? We can start promoting the idea of 2020 World Tax Freedom, 2020 The End of All Taxation, things like this?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by on 06/26/2015
Here's an idea I think is worth considering:

cannabis as currency

It is already a fairly widely disseminated and agreed-with concept, for example the character played by Anna Faris in stoner movie Smiley Face often goes on about it at length

How To Unravel NWO Deception   Giphy

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/26/2015
I think it would be interesting to force the elite into a situation where they either have to bend, collapse, or reveal their true intentions. 

The latter, which is always threatened via martial law, would reveal undoubtedly to the entire population that this world is a chess board controlled by wealthy, parasitic people. That would be THE ultimate wake up call, IMHO!

I'm with Eric. Taxes have to go. Practical Anarchy is truly the next level for human progress (IMHO).

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/27/2015
Jun 26, 2015 13:59:34 GMT Admin said:
The stop paying taxes all at once idea is one I have had for years and I think it's an excellent idea. We (humanity) need to pick a year, and start promoting the year as the year to end all taxes, encouraging the idea of everyone just refusing to pay beyond this date, then promote the idea along with voluntaryism/anarchistic ideals and new systems ready to replace the old. Stefan Molyneux and Mark Passio have lots of excellent, practical work on this subject including Stefan's free book "Practical Anarchy."

Another great way of defeating the Government is to encourage people to stop working in protest, for several days at a time. If everyone in Britain (except for the emergency services) stopped working for a week, the UK Government and big businesses would lose several billion Pounds Sterling. 

John Lennon came up with the clever idea of peacefully protesting by doing absolutely nothing, like lying in bed. The whole NWO would collapse if we stopped working for them. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Posted by csp on 06/27/2015
I personally believe if you could get the FE theory to go viral in the public domain, you could bring the entire cartel crashing down. However the lie has been lived for so long, it's so hard to convince people you aren't 'joking' when you bring up the topic.

I did like the idea mentioned in the other thread about giving out books, the other option would be to print a condensed compendium version (e.g. 200 FE facts) and organize a world wide public drop at parks, beaches, libraries, train stations - any public place with lots of foot traffic.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

How To Unravel NWO Deception   Empty How To Unravel NWO Deception

Post by Beashambassador Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Odd calls it "Justifiable Speculation"
Colorado Conspiracy | New World Order Headquarters

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:08 pm

There is no political solution to the problem of government.  Voting for a new ceremonial figurehead every four years has never, will never, and could never create any significant lasting positive change because governments cannot be improved or made moral from within.  There are too many vested interests and no Statist system, be it Monarchy, Oligarchy, Communism, Democracy, Republic, or Dictatorship, none of them respect the right of the individual to opt-out of being governed.

When the mafia comes around to your business, they always befriend and promise to protect you, providing you pay and obey them.  If you refuse to comply however, the mafia burns your business to the ground.  Similarly all Statist governments promise to help and protect their populations as long as we pay and obey, but if we don’t then they seize our asses and our assets and throw us in prison.  The whole problem is giving one privileged class the legal right and obligation to commit violence and coercion against the rest of the population.  All governments around the world initiate the use of violence (in the form of police) and coercion (in the form of taxes) against their populations and this is absolutely immoral and unacceptable.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 pm

Flat Earth DITRH | Communist Frankfurt School Academia | Cultural Marxism

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat May 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun May 12, 2019 10:44 pm

ALPHA wrote:
"@Realearth thanks for the vids on James True, some good stuff in there. I will check out the book. His thoughts on bioregionalism are of great interest.

Not sure of his story but did notice a dinosaur in the background of the 2nd vid. He did talk about making dragons as art as an aid in helping with depression, so it may have some connection to that. We all have a past before becoming aware as well, so I'm not trying to imply anything, just something I noticed. Thanks again.
Sorry Eric, I know it's not regarding activism, just wanted to pass on my thanks for info."

Realearth replied:
Your welcome, great book, great research by James.
Dragons were china myth for years, In his early days James made dragons as art and sold many.
This short book covers it all, nothing left out, remarkable writing.
He not only reveals all the cult practices of mind control but also suggests ways to push back at the Oligarchs.
Peace
Realearth

Surprised Schpankme hasn't jumped all over it by now. Cool
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Realearth wrote:
James True
notice dinosaur in the background

Surprised Schpankme hasn't jumped all over it by now

How To Unravel NWO Deception   Nwo_fo10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun May 12, 2019 11:52 pm

Alpha, Is this the dinosaur you wrote about?

How To Unravel NWO Deception   Oil10

The Electric Cobra
April 2, 2019  jarue  Column, Writing  
Petroleum is the most energy-dense and practical fuel our society has ever found. It’s renewable, portable and storable with zero loss of power. We have an emotional aversion to petroleum. Abiogenic petroleum is not crude oil. This feeling was installed by programmers. We are motivated emotionally by highly intelligent puppetmasters. Our thoughts are herded by propaganda that nips at our ankles like sheepdogs and comforts us with the illusion of authority. We are charmed by the electric cobra.

The Mueller investigate ran for two years requiring 40 agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, and 500 witnesses. Over 500,000 news stories were pushed to the public by the AP, Reuters, MSNBC, FOX, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, and the NYTimes. All of these stories were offshoots of the Love Trumps Hate campaign. None of these stories came with any factual evidence. Several reporters were awarded the Pulitzer. These are emotional terrorist cells. We encourage our citizens to bring rattlesnakes into our camp wrapped around sticks and carried like torches.

“We only have 12 years to live.” – AOC

A boa constrictor squeezes its prey. The parasitic psychotic will keep it alive and feed on its suffering. We are slaves to the masters of information who spoonfeed it to us the fastest. We expect it to be refined and delivered like baby food. A soft lump of glug on our tongue we don’t even have to swallow. We can stare straight ahead in a trance while it oozes its way down our throat. We are entranced by its comfort, nudged by its guilt and tempted by the mythology of science. We are programmed to hate our own presence while we give each other trophies for pointing it out.

“The world is no longer at risk of running out of resources.” – BP

We find oil six miles below the ground. This is miles below the oldest fossil records. Oil fields all over the world are replenished naturally. Hydrocarbons are synthesized abiotically. For decades our scientists understand petroleum as a natural lubricant chemically formulated by the earth. People who think oil comes from dead dinosaurs are under mind control. That’s a lot of uninformed people out there. If people knew oil was renewable there would be no energy crisis. Without a crisis, you have no fear to control. We call it “crude.” We name it “fossil.” We say over-and-over it’s somehow not renewable. We strategically reserve it by preventing its exploration and access. This has been the green movement. Another pyramid scheme hiding in plain sight. We have been misled by emotional terrorism. Scarcity breeds profit and ignorance breeds poor voting decisions. We have to wake up now and stop pretending what we regurgitate is factual. It’s quite the opposite. We are hypnotized by our guardians. Like peek-a-boo with a baby, scarcity programs our mind. The vagus nerve constricts the heart, lungs, and gut from the disappearance. The awareness is heightened by a loss. We embrace joy in its return. Like Pavlov’s dog, we crave its anticipation even if it comes with pain.

Here’s a Ruben Report discussion on climate with Epstein.

We bless the ground. We are a walking fractal of the earth. We are as important to the ground as blue whales are to the ocean. Mind control calls you a parasitic virus. It keeps your prana down. An argument using ad hominem is a symptom of mind control. When meteorologist and founder of the Weather Channel, John Coleman called climate change the “greatest scam in history” we rejected him as uninformed. When the co-founder of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore speaks out against anthropomorphic climate change we reject him as a self-hating zealot. For decades they were heroes but we cast them out of the tribe for doing what they always did – inform us about our weather and climate. Welcome to the nation of electric voodoo.

“Amy and I are the last great hope for America.” – Beta O’Rourke

Al Gore’s movie tried to convince us we are dirty poisonous parasites destroying the earth. None of the science was true. His movie won two Oscars. Believing these people doesn’t make you environmental – it makes you uninformed. Uniformed people don’t care about the environment. They care about their vanity.

The larger the organization, the more it’s okay to lie and steal. Theft becomes a norm in organizations with more than eight people. The corporate system causes our morals to lax. This same corporate system dictates our war policy and our vaccine schedule. We are surrounded in corporate psychopathy but since our morals are lax we think it’s okay. This is why climate scientists fudged data back with Al Gore. The same reason NASA was caught doing the same with false sea level rise in 2017. The larger the pyramid the bigger the umbrella for evil. When you delegate your authority to an organization you delegate your impeccability. Morality is our autonomy. Most can only afford to be moral on weekends and for two weeks vacation at Yosemite.

Look at our legal system. In 2011, we had 1,225,452 lawyers in practice. Every one of them is impotent to end a company like Monsanto. Silverstein is currently not under litigation for the rest of his life by 2,996 separate lawsuits. Not one member of our government has faced investigation or a trial. Ask a lawyer if they only defend people who are morally right. Ask if they ever ask these kinds of questions. Remember, this is in our justice system. If we don’t require morals here, why anywhere else? Our lawyers are hypnotized by the money that comes from settlement litigation and fearful of the reprisals from their strongest predators. Not one of our judges represent the people. Their humanity is cloaked in a black robe. The legal system is a court to Baal. Blind justice is exactly what we have and support. Ignorance is a satanic corporation we fed with apathy and silver.

“Temptation was a snake from the Garden of Eden. It seduced us with a hunger for knowledge. Now its tangle of cords slithers from every wall outlet into our veins. Metallic fangs from rubber-skin charm us with 120 volts of venom. These snakes have infested our homes and village. We are raised on blue milk from the electric cobra. A hiss pours its juice from every socket and lamppost. The spirit of the campfire wonders why we decided to leave. I hear a new pitch rising in my ears as snakes shed their skin to slither in the air wirelessly. They learned to leap from the tops of towers as we birth a 5G spitting cobra with wings. We are a world addicted to the serpent of electricity. The very same snake offered Adam and Eve the first red pill. The apple gave up its bite so we may taste morality from a wet virgin tongue. The flavors of good and evil were good enough for eviction. Wrong or right – we are bitten now. We swallowed what was chewed. The venom is in our veins. We keep trying to spit it out but we can’t. Knowledge doesn’t work that way. ” – excerpt from Blueprints of Mind Control
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon May 13, 2019 4:37 am

I am interested in researching more on his ideas around bioregionalism, there are some concerning UN buzzwords associated, 'sustainable' for example.

I do like his take on many of the topics he spoke on. The ancient AI theory was interesting and the advocate/ reaction stuff.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

How To Unravel NWO Deception   Empty Thailand Police Disarm & Join Protestors

Post by susie Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Thailand Police Join Protestors Against System
Not sure of the authenticity of this but our man in Thailand will. 😉
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm

England, Canada, Australia and many other countries are led politically by “Prime Ministers” to the Queen. In fact she is the official head of 123 commonwealth countries. America, Russia, and other countries, however, have a “President” and “Vice-President.” Usually corporations have Presidents and Vice-Presidents. What does this mean? The original 13 colonies were actually called companies. Military units are also called companies. We sing patriotic songs like “the Star-Spangled Banner” but a banner is a corporate advertisement, not a flag. You surrender with a white flag, no colors. When you get mad you show your true colors. If you just won independence in a bloody revolution with Britain would you choose the same three colors for your new US flag? Why does “every heart ring true for the red, white, and blue?”

The following article was taken from my book The Atlantean Conspiracy available here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:25 am

"The Market for Liberty"
by Morris and Linda Tannehill
10/05/1970

Put this book on your reading list

PDF available at     https://mises.org/library/market-liberty-1
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 am

Realearth wrote:"The Market for Liberty"
by Morris and Linda Tannehill
10/05/1970

PDF available at     https://mises.org/library/market-liberty-1

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL31EBCA619E43FA07

Hey @Realearth been meaning to ask if you still follow James True? And if so do you find it strange that he is subbed to many shill channels?

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:22 am

Realearth wrote:
"The Market for Liberty"

At 3:20 of this Audio Book 2 we hear, bad government produce leaders like Hitler "who arise causing destruction and chaos."

The YouTube site this audio book comes from is full of Freemason nonsense such as Hitler's Children - the naivete of German youth (playlist), SciManDan (playlist), Richard Dawkins (playlist), Early Life on Earth (playlist), Evolution of animals (playlist), Debunking 911 conspiracy theory (playlist), etc etc.

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : book 2)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:29 am

Alpha wrote:
Hey @Realearth
you still follow James True
do you find it strange that he is subbed to many shill channels?

Of the many flat Earth shill channels that he subbed, there is one he is not: "Eric Dubay".
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next