IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

+49
Marshall96
James
Xander
k4t
Agenda2030
its_Goyim
Jadepurplelover
Bentramer81
RoxC
ConnorSingh
Hans
Shmack_1
Hauchfer
Lightning_Peasant
FiachraW
Ninja
Realearth
Just Vital
CSI
Real World
awakenedmack
tristancobane
markwilson
Phineas
elmagic
Spydaman
Ireckonso
FL@T-E@RTH
Nibbs Hackworth
bengbeng
fakenasa
Fred parsa
lotuseater
Devi Suprana
Schpankme
TruthNinjaLinney
Haze
Kostas
sircannonball
mitch
Admin
Beashambassador
biggambler
csp
George Tirebiter
lifeing
vortexkitten
regencybrougham
Thinkforyourself
53 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Post by Schpankme Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Devi Suprana wrote:
do you know if anyone has done any debunking videos of M Goudsmits

M Goudsmits is just another Heliocentric Priest who repeats Science Fiction as fact. Remember, no matter how many facts you provide for Heliocentric Priest they will never stop selling their Religion.

You can always Block and Mute YouTubers who persist in their psychotic behavior:

M Goudsmits - google+ account
Click the three dots on the right side of ABOUT
  Select Block Profile - click OK
  Select Mute Profile - click OK
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Post by Devi Suprana Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Yeah lol! A Heliocentric priest with his arrogant Dutch accent. I went to Jesuit schools in Indonesia till I was sent to California for my Western education at sixteen and M Goudsmits remind me of the arrogant Dutch Jesuit Priest rectors and school masters that ran the school. I was just hoping someone had made a video to show how stupid his comparison of the Earth's rotation and that of the hour needle on a clock. Lol! Sure it only moves very very slow,....but..but...what?!?! what about those hidden rotating gears ...tick... tick...tick....splain that dorkhead! Lol! Whew.....you almost got me there for a second, con man.
Devi Suprana
Devi Suprana

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:25 am

Devi Suprana wrote:Yeah lol! A Heliocentric priest with his arrogant Dutch accent.

Arrogant Dutch accent? If the dutch sound arrogant then I don't want to know what I sound like. Dutch have great accents, lady.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 pm

@ lotuseater, I'm sorry I offended you. Please forgive me. You misunderstood me. I had a Dutch nun as a teacher in kindergarten who was a sweet and humble person. She spoke with a sweet Dutch accent. I also had arrogant Dutch Jesuit Priests as rectors and headmasters who were arrogant pricks, they spoke with arrogant Dutch accents. I meant to say that M Goudsmits reminded me of those arrogant pricks. Peace
Devi Suprana
Devi Suprana

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Something bothers me about your posts so I'm just going to accept your apology. Have a nice day.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 3 Empty Jones, dice, rudkowski, Watson and the rest of the self claiming no limit truthers

Post by Fred parsa Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 pm

I personally don't trust anyone that won't mention the over representation of jews in media, politics, finance etc etc. Some body like mark dice can blabber on about fake news, but not who actually runs it. Alternative media is a joke . I've tweeted dice numerous times with articles from the 'times of israel' bragging about how so many jews are in pivotal positions in the American media and that they basically run it. THIS INFO IS RIGHT IN THEIR FACE, YET STILL DENIED AND AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.

Fred parsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Fred parsa wrote:
I personally don't trust anyone that won't mention the over representation of jews in media, politics, finance etc
Alternative media is a joke
I've tweeted Mark Dice numerous times with articles
israel' bragging about how so many jews are in pivotal positions in the American media
THIS INFO IS RIGHT IN THEIR FACE, YET STILL DENIED AND AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS

It is unfortunate that people will show compassion for their captors.
Welcome to IFERS
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:23 am

Most of the ones I like are the ones Eric Dubay has appeared on like the sage of quay radio and the higher side chats. You can tell their programs changed after Eric was on from doing shows on fake conspiracies like space and aliens to more flat Earth shows. I also like Ole Dammegards work as well. If I'm being had here please let me know. Also Jeff berwick and Spingola speaks deserve a mention too.

Also probably most on here have seen this but I thought it deserves a post. Seems clear that Alex Jones is bill Hicks. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:59 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by dan on 05/26/2015

Quasiluminous, just found him and not sure yet if he is a nutter or not but some of his info is certainly interesting.

im sure no one watch this guy any more but for safety i will tell what i found.
In the comments on one of his videos some nice guy posted,
that he is rusianvids. And after comparing voices i agree.
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:46 am

so i have been looking at john mcafee, and to me he seem like a real guy fighting for the good side. He has a new privacy phone that ppl who use smart phones might want to check out. About the phone he say something like this(not an exact quot) - the problem whit smart phones is that they use apps to turn things on and off and this can be manipulated so the phone still is sending youre information to the companys even if off. The privacy phone will have switches (or something i dunno) that actualy turns shit off.

He has been cheap/shill shoot by both joe and alex.

He also have a free app that tells you witch apps are spying on you.

I have not tested either of them, but from the sound of it, it sounds like important stuff.

bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:12 pm

bengbeng wrote:so i have been looking at john mcafee, and to me he seem like a real guy fighting for the good side. He has a new privacy phone that ppl who use smart phones might want to check out ... snip-snip ... The privacy phone will have switches (or something i dunno) that actualy turns shit off.

Company website: https://www.mgtci.com/content/products/pphone/index.html

More info: http://www.gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/john-mcafee-privacy-phone-features-price-and-more-announced/articleshow/58477876.cms

bengbeng wrote:He also have a free app that tells you witch apps are spying on you.

I use this app, it's called DCentral1 and it notifies you when your spy device (phone) powered by Google wants control of YOUR CAMERA and EXACT LOCATION! You then have a choice of OK'ing the intrusion or removing the offending app or software!
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 pm

I know a lot of people cite RT (Russia Today) as being a credible source, but this is simply not true, they are as mainstream and biased as the BBC, Fox, CNN etc.

I was a friends earlier who watches RT (I know, I try to tell him) and this is RT broadcast in the UK.
They were doing yet another long-winded segment on the Parsons Green 'farcical' terror attack.
During the segment they reported on the Tweet sent by Donald Trump on Twitter, and showed it on-screen

Another attack in London by a loser terrorist.These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2017

Nothing unusual about that you may say, but what was even more telling was on-screen at the bottom it stated 'Credit: BBC'
Now that is rather interesting and telling, why would RT have to put 'Credit:BBC' on a Tweet lifted from Twitter?
The only time media cite a source with a credit is when that source is the source of the story/picture/video (or in this case propaganda).

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

RoxC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireckonso Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:18 am

I don't think it is possible for anyone or entity to get big enough and gain a significant following without being dealt with in some way by the powers that be.  And "they" have many options.  What I see happening in the alternative news media is when the threshold is reached an agreement is made between the news giver and "them."  In the case of Mike Adams of naturalnews.com and Dave Hodges of thecommonsenseshow.com both post articles promoting the existence of satellites.  The New American magazine recently had a globe on its cover yet early editions of The Creature From Jekyll Island, promoted within its pages, had chapters dedicated to exposing the Apollo moon mission fraud.  I can only conclude these three news outlets "settled" at some point since they know too much not to know better.  People need to know how to eat and avoid toxins.  They need to know the military industrial complex is seriously deranged and the politicians they think run the show don't.  These alternative news givers get to continue with what first inspired them when they "settle" compromising only by allowing a hoax to continue, globe earth for instance along with other topics, which is a task for someone else to shed light on.  I can see why its done.  Especially in light of what happens when an agreement is not reached.  Do you want to be the guy you read about committing suicide by jumping out of a building and shooting yourself in the head twice on the way down?  
So I think the truth is grey.  Some truth some fiction.  But overall I like using what I now know about the earth to be used as a stumbling block for liars to trip over falling headlong in front of me. Currently Mike and Dave are planning a podcast on governments planning an alien invasion false flag operation intended to usher in a totalitarian world government. Talk about grey. Yes I personally think there's a pile of reasons to believe this hoax is coming but it will be an interesting tap dance by them sidestepping truths about space and earth in the process.

Ireckonso

Jbgood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Good post, totally agree that you can gauge someones authenticity based upon their 'views' on the FE and other subjects.
Many years ago when I first woke-up I used to watch James Corbett (corbettreport.com)
After a year or so something just did not sit right with him, and this has been confirmed in a recent talk he did in Denmark where he dismissed the FE and also the nuclear hoax, His reason for dismissing the nuclear hoax? he interviewed someone who was at Nagasaki on the day of the bombing.
Now that set alarm bells off for me, mainly due to the fact that the testimony of a person is secondhand knowledge, it has NO validity or basis in truth.
It is no different to the mainstream media interviewing a witness and taking their account as fact, interviewing a politician and taking their account as fact, and so on.

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Jbgood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:32 pm

[quote="FL@T-E@RTH"James Corbett (corbettreport.com)
something just did not sit right with him,
[/quote]

Corbett Report logo/intro is a spinning globe replete with shitty elevator music... globe animation is also shown on a monitor behind him throughout all reports

Corbett perpetuates the Holohoax

Corbett mentions “the nazis” in at least every other ‘report,’ & when he does, he carefully dodges “alternative views.”

Corbett's videos are very well produced; perhaps a little too slick and prolific for a one man gig with a young family...

Last edited by mitch on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
mitch
mitch

Xander and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 3 Empty 'Mad' Mike Hughes cancels rocket launch to prove Earth is flat

Post by Spydaman Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:33 am

We certainly don't trust the AP... putting out shit like this to give FE a bad rap.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/25/mad-mike-hughes-cancels-rocket-launch-prove-earth-flat/894762001/

A man who believes Earth is flat, and was ready to launch himself from a rocket in California on Saturday afternoon to prove it, has canceled his plans. At least for now.

Not having the required federal permits plus mechanical problems with his "motorhome/rocket launcher" forced self-taught rocket scientist "Mad" Mike Hughes to put his experiment on hold.

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) "told me they would not allow me to do the event ... at least not at that location," Hughes said in a YouTube announcement, amid international attention over his plans to launch into the 'atmosflat.'

"It's been very disappointing," he said.

In this Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017 photograph, the homemade,
In this Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017 photograph, the homemade, steam-powered rocket built by daredevil/limosuine drive Mad Mike Hughes is shown on the property the man leases in Apple Valley, Cal. Hughes plans to launch the rocket Saturday over the ghost town of Amboy, Ca., at a speed of roughly 500 miles-per-hour. (Mad Mike Hughes via AP) (Photo: Mad Mike Hughes/AP)

Hughes is a 61-year-old limo driver who has spent the last few years building a steam-powered rocket out of salvage parts in his garage. His project has cost him $20,000, which includes Rust-Oleum paint to fancy it up and a motor home he bought on Craigslist that he converted into a ramp.

Hughes was set to launch his rocket between 2 and 3 p.m.on Saturday.

Read more: 'I don’t believe in science.' Man who thinks Earth is flat plans to launch self on a rocket

Plans had been in the works for more than a year and Hughes said he was initially told by BLM "that it was up to the (Federal Aviation Administration)" to approve the launch. The FAA, Hughes said, told him "We can't honestly approve it, we just know that you are going to do it there."
Spydaman
Spydaman

Back to top Go down

Post by elmagic Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:49 am

The Dollar Vigilante on youtube is a great one for cryptocurrencies, money, economy and anarchy.
The Anarchast is a podcast (also on youtube) all about anarchy and libertarian.
Dr. Robert Morse on youtube is a good one for natural healing. (Videos are always 1h+ long, i like it that way)
Truthstream Media also on youtube create great videos about Mind control, NWO, Weather control etc.

These are guys who i trust. Have you heard of them?
elmagic
elmagic

http://alielsaleh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:45 pm

I have interacted with quite a few alternative sites, I personally do not trust any of them. But hey! I'm a conspiracy theorist and cynic of the highest order, I did not choose to be, I just am, it's not my fault.
I like Gnostic Media, but Irvin is arrogant.

Phineas

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Why should there be such a thing as "alternative media"? Google and YouTube apparently think free speech is an outdated concept that passed away with the passing of the Founders. Blessed be the Google/YouTube Ministry of Truth (and a big thank you to Mr. Deutch for recognizing the lordship of Google/YouTube/Totalitarian Government over our lives).

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:19 pm

elmagic wrote:The Dollar Vigilante on youtube is a great one for cryptocurrencies, money, economy and anarchy.
The Anarchast is a podcast (also on youtube) all about anarchy and libertarian.
Dr. Robert Morse on youtube is a good one for natural healing. (Videos are always 1h+ long, i like it that way)
Truthstream Media also on youtube create great videos about Mind control, NWO, Weather control etc.

These are guys who i trust. Have you heard of them?

I have followed Jeff Berwick's Dollar Vigilante and Anarchast channels, Jeff interviewed Eric last year which was great. Trust, no, I would not trust Jeff Berwick as far as I could throw him. Frankly you should not trust anyone completely. Ideas, principles, morality and natural law are important, not leaders or profits.
The only one I trust is myself. Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:20 pm

I echo that Realearth. It would be foolish to trust someone you’ve never met regardless of how sincere they come across over the internet. I would say don’t trust anyone but use your intuition and discernment to weed out undesirables. I am particularly suspicious of big channels and channels with certain traits. You eventually learn what to look for. I tend to watch channels with small following with a few exceptions. I dunno about the likes of Jeff Berwick. The interview with Eric was fantasic, but that’s not reason enough for me to trust him. Anyone who isn’t covering the topics we are discussing here (if they are aware of them and have investigated them) I haven’t much time for. I watch a lot of health based channels as much as anything else. Dr Robert Morse is fantastic. Also, Dan McDonald the liferegenerator is pretty sincere. Tim Schieff is another pretty big name but I think he talks plenty of good truth that others shy away from. You don’t see any flashy intros or slick video editing and they put the work in.

Channels that you learn from are what I look for, not channels that go over the same stuff and distract you or throw you off the scent. You need to be pretty ruthless to whom you are giving your attention. There are so many self-appointed gurus and countless clowns who want your time. I would be very wary of these. I would be extremely suspicious of channels like Quasiluminuous and Flat Earth Paradise. Channels that promote religious fanaticism are a no go. I no longer watch the likes of these due to the cultish behaviour and timewasting nonsense they spout. As far as FE channels go the only ones I really watch are Eric, Truth Centre, Jamie Brown, Bali Music Journey, waykiwayki and a few select others.
tristancobane
tristancobane

Jbgood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 pm

I was unsure if I should post this to this page or the shill wall of fame but since this isn't really exposing a shill I'll post it here.
So Eric Dubay, I'm 99% sure you've heard of La Verdad Absoluta. I've watched a few videos of his and almost every single one is aimed at you or at least related to you in some way. These videos do make you look pretty bad, along with Del from the Imaginary Curve. Just to be clear i do think you and Del have the right idea and are not "shills" or anything that La Verdad is claiming you both are but if someone has just discovered you or Del then this channel could have them doubting you both.

awakenedmack

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:18 am

awakenedmack wrote:
La verdad Absoluta (video)
These videos make you look bad

ref:  youtube.com/watch?v=bfAfYUsXKcg

From the comment section:

Babar Orhum
  Dubay must be debunked for the liar he is.

La verdad Absoluta
  HAVE YOU SEEN [Eric Dubay's] LAST VIDEO - Jesus Christ Never Existed?

"La verdad Absoluta" is a no body, in fact he is a Christpsychotic who had himself banned from IFERS on multiple occasions.

The fact that he promotes the "Jew circumcised savior" around flat Earth, should warn you to stay away from him her; she is an indoctrinated Zombie, someone who can't find their ass with both hands.

Last edited by Schpankme on Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Huge_Lead_Balls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:49 am

"La Verdad Absoluta" isn't a "he" at all.  It is run by Sandra Ilic (real name), aka Serbian Conspiracy, aka Alex Sani, aka Conspiracy TV and many other aliases as you can see here:  http://ifers.123.st/t286-serbian-conspiracy-the-stalker

I respond to and debunk the many slanderous lies she creates about me in the last quarter of the following presentatoin:

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:35 am

noreply@youtube.com

Hello,

We have received a complaint concerning a comment you published on the following video:
Firing a Colt 1861 Navy Gambler Snubby revolver: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYyCtmZ2baA

Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our Community Guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

Please note that no penalty or restriction has been applied to your account at this time.

The YouTube Team

What comment was it that YouTube (Google) didn't want people in "Budapest, Hungary" reading?

NAZI means: NAational ZIonist Jew

"Judea Declares War on Germany", 24 March 1933.

Jewdaism, this religion represented less than 1% of the German population (about 500,000), but controlled more than 70% of the German Infrastructure (Government, Banking, Trade, Media, Theaters, Metals, Property, etc).

25 August 1933
The “Haavara” or “Transfer” agreement was signed by the Germans and NAZI's (Zionist Jews), this broke the Zionist Jew policy (NAZI) against their "German goods boycott", and provided for Jews to be emigrated into Palestine. The Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PICA) resumes activities under the directorship of James Armand de Rothschild.

History 1933 - 1941
o German Army, responsible for recovering it's land and citizens annexed by the Treaty of Versailles.
o Zionist Jew (NAZI), responsible for staging and immigration of Jews into the new Zionist State within the region of Palestine.
o British government, controlled Palestine and were paid a service fee for each Jew immigrated into the Zionist State.

"Between 1933 and 1936 more than 370,000 Jews arrived in Palestine, increasing the Jewish population to 27%, and bringing about a significant deterioration in relations between Palestinian Arabs and Jews." ~ Krämer, 2008, pp. 239–240.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next