Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Post by Schpankme on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Devi Suprana wrote:
do you know if anyone has done any debunking videos of M Goudsmits

M Goudsmits is just another Heliocentric Priest who repeats Science Fiction as fact. Remember, no matter how many facts you provide for Heliocentric Priest they will never stop selling their Religion.

You can always Block and Mute YouTubers who persist in their psychotic behavior:

M Goudsmits - google+ account
Click the three dots on the right side of ABOUT
  Select Block Profile - click OK
  Select Mute Profile - click OK
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Yeah lol! A Heliocentric priest with his arrogant Dutch accent. I went to Jesuit schools in Indonesia till I was sent to California for my Western education at sixteen and M Goudsmits remind me of the arrogant Dutch Jesuit Priest rectors and school masters that ran the school. I was just hoping someone had made a video to show how stupid his comparison of the Earth's rotation and that of the hour needle on a clock. Lol! Sure it only moves very very slow,....but..but...what?!?! what about those hidden rotating gears ...tick... tick...tick....splain that dorkhead! Lol! Whew.....you almost got me there for a second, con man.
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:25 am

Devi Suprana wrote:Yeah lol! A Heliocentric priest with his arrogant Dutch accent.

Arrogant Dutch accent? If the dutch sound arrogant then I don't want to know what I sound like. Dutch have great accents, lady.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 pm

@ lotuseater, I'm sorry I offended you. Please forgive me. You misunderstood me. I had a Dutch nun as a teacher in kindergarten who was a sweet and humble person. She spoke with a sweet Dutch accent. I also had arrogant Dutch Jesuit Priests as rectors and headmasters who were arrogant pricks, they spoke with arrogant Dutch accents. I meant to say that M Goudsmits reminded me of those arrogant pricks. Peace
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Something bothers me about your posts so I'm just going to accept your apology. Have a nice day.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jones, dice, rudkowski, Watson and the rest of the self claiming no limit truthers

Post by Fred parsa on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 pm

I personally don't trust anyone that won't mention the over representation of jews in media, politics, finance etc etc. Some body like mark dice can blabber on about fake news, but not who actually runs it. Alternative media is a joke . I've tweeted dice numerous times with articles from the 'times of israel' bragging about how so many jews are in pivotal positions in the American media and that they basically run it. THIS INFO IS RIGHT IN THEIR FACE, YET STILL DENIED AND AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.

Fred parsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Fred parsa wrote:
I personally don't trust anyone that won't mention the over representation of jews in media, politics, finance etc
Alternative media is a joke
I've tweeted Mark Dice numerous times with articles
israel' bragging about how so many jews are in pivotal positions in the American media
THIS INFO IS RIGHT IN THEIR FACE, YET STILL DENIED AND AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS

It is unfortunate that people will show compassion for their captors.
Welcome to IFERS
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:23 am

Most of the ones I like are the ones Eric Dubay has appeared on like the sage of quay radio and the higher side chats. You can tell their programs changed after Eric was on from doing shows on fake conspiracies like space and aliens to more flat Earth shows. I also like Ole Dammegards work as well. If I'm being had here please let me know. Also Jeff berwick and Spingola speaks deserve a mention too.

Also probably most on here have seen this but I thought it deserves a post. Seems clear that Alex Jones is bill Hicks. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4

fakenasa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum