Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)

Post by vincey84 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 pm

I found a dutch website where i can order this stuff. It costs 55 euros for 10 ml (8 ml olive oil and 2 ml of pure thc oil)which is around 250 drops. THC concentration 18-23%. Making it yourself is cheaper but I don't have the equipment. Will test this out.

vincey84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:59 pm

The pHARMaceutical industry has most of the cannabis plant locked down. Patents for: extracting cannabinoids, making equipment that will concentrate cannabinoids, modifying existing plant genetics to concentrate cannabinoids during normal plant growth, etc. There are many patents connecting the prohibition of cannabinoids for cancer treatment with the chemo industry (trying to be the sole producers/gatekeepers of cannabinoids for cancer, who have patented chemo drugs waiting to make cocktails of the future.)

Example patent (google CBD, CBG, THC, THCA, CBDA, cannabinoid for more)
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130059018

Example:

thugnastylol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XBOOBUS on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:20 pm

My friend is taking cannabis oil made by a random guy, how can I be sure it is the right oil for her? She has a brain tumor, she had 1 set of chemo therapy, decided to use oil instead. I'm sure the oil she is getting contains THC and not only CBD, I think it should be only CBD but I am not sure. Do you or anyone have any more info on this? Its costing £50 per day and that is a lot if it isn't the right stuff.

Thanks,
Jacob

XBOOBUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice on Mon May 01, 2017 7:06 am

XBOOBUS wrote:My friend is taking cannabis oil made by a random guy, how can I be sure it is the right oil for her? She has a brain tumor, she had 1 set of chemo therapy, decided to use oil instead. I'm sure the oil she is getting contains THC and not only CBD, I think it should be only CBD but I am not sure. Do you or anyone have any more info on this? Its costing £50 per day and that is a lot if it isn't the right stuff.

Thanks,
Jacob

Rick Simpson has volumes of informative videos on the best CBD/THC oil strains and extraction instruction. Your friend needs to find out the source plant of the oil since not all are equal, hopefully it's a high THC strain and they are maximizing oil quality by using proper horticulture processes.
damnice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 pm

The Cannabis Conspiracy and What They Don't Want You To Know About This Miraculous Plant Medicine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNCQsjFIEBI
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:38 am

just curious is weed the normal smoke for all of you? where i live weed is kind of short supplie so i smoke hash. and meby it just that im used to the hashish or i get bad weed, but i prefere the hash, it has a more heavy feel to it.

and after 15 years of smokeing it im convinced that it breaks the mind spell,

Last edited by bengbeng on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Hashish Center for information and facts.
http://www.hashish-center.com/?s=Hashish
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vincey84 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:28 pm

Its different. Depending on what type of weed or hasj you have, sativa or indica the sativa plant will give more of a high and the indica more of a stoned both with weed and hasj. Hasj however has more thc concentration and the high seems a little bit more clear than weed.

vincey84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Curing cancer with cannabis is working and THC is the main reason, not CBD, according to renowned oil expert, Rick Simpson.

Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 am

Hello everyone
I would like to share my experience with the Comfrey plant and how effective it is in its healing benefits.

I had twisted my knee pretty badly just the other day and had read some info on the Comfrey plant and its benefits on broken bones, damaged ligaments, and tendons.
I bought some Comfrey Root (Symphytum Officinale).
I put about a tbsp of the Comfrey Root into a coffee grinder and broke it up a little finer, almost like a course powder and added about a tbsp of distilled water. it should become like a paste, once you add the water the Comfrey will expand about 3x the dry powder amount, so it really goes a lond way. Once it was mixed I applied it to some 4x4 compresses and placed them on the front and back of my knee taping them down lightly. With in seconds the discomfort and pain subsided. I left the poultices on for about 40 mins, once removed the inflammation and tight feeling was gone, quite amazing!

There has been some controversy in regards to this plant, so I posted a link to an article I found in regards to this issue.

https://simpleunhookedliving.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/controversial-comfrey-super-healer-or-lethal-poison-3/
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum