IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Occult Roots Of NASA And The Ongoing Fraud

+14
Realearth
AlmightySavoisien88
Ace UK
FL@T-E@RTH
lotuseater
Skywalker
thugnastylol
csp
Schpankme
Banazir
lizardking
edwardh
susie
Thinkforyourself
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Occult Roots Of NASA And The Ongoing Fraud   - Page 4 Empty Re: The Occult Roots Of NASA And The Ongoing Fraud

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Ace UK wrote:
Lucifer works by inverting everything
I hope this makes sense

Who is Lucifer?

Schpankme
Schpankme

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Occult Roots Of NASA And The Ongoing Fraud   - Page 4 Empty Re: The Occult Roots Of NASA And The Ongoing Fraud

Post by AlmightySavoisien88 Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:44 pm

Lucifer is Prometheus.

The Church made a big effort to disguise him as Satan. All the lazy self-proclaimed "conspiracy experts" or other low-level occultists repeat this lie.

Satan's names are Saturn, Moloch, Baal, Yahweh, Jehowah...
AlmightySavoisien88
AlmightySavoisien88

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:10 pm

AlmightySavoisien88 wrote:Lucifer is Prometheus.

The Church made a big effort to disguise him as Satan. All the lazy self-proclaimed "conspiracy experts" or other low-level occultists repeat this lie.

Satan's names are Saturn, Moloch, Baal, Yahweh, Jehowah...

Who is Satan?
Realearth
Realearth

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AlmightySavoisien88 Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Satan is Saturn. The lord of the Rings. Master of the Demiurge.

Representing evil forces from that came into this world and which corrupted some of the original Hyperboreans/Aryans.

On an occult astrological point of view, Saturn is worshipped by the high-level pedo/judeo-hybrid blood/satanic Elite.

AlmightySavoisien88
AlmightySavoisien88

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsher Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:56 am

Did you know that NASA stands for, The National Aeronautics and Space Administration? TNASA... what do those letters spell.... SATAN. Hardly a coincidence. I'm not entirely sure what Satanism is, I just know that assholes are into it. I believe that the God in the western religions, including the Hebrew/Jewish religion is Satan, so those who believe in the God are unknowingly Satan worshipers. They kept the actions of Satan the same, except they replaced the name Satan with God. It shouldn't be difficult to tell, if you forget the name in front of the action and analyze the action for what it is... you'll see that God is a colossal asshole. Peeps let God off the hook, because it tells you he's good, even though his actions are anything but. To be fair, not all of these people are assholes, they've just been deceived by assholes.

Hopefully this doesn't cross over into religious territory. Just the whole NASA and Satanism thing came up, so I broke down what I think it is and an area where I think it's secretly embedded. If I crossed a religious line, I could remove it?

Rapsher

its_Goyim likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:13 pm

Rapsher wrote:Did you know that NASA stands for, The National Aeronautics and Space Administration? TNASA... what do those letters spell.... SATAN. Hardly a coincidence. I'm not entirely sure what Satanism is, I just know that assholes are into it. I believe that the God in the western religions, including the Hebrew/Jewish religion is Satan, so those who believe in the God are unknowingly Satan worshipers. They kept the actions of Satan the same, except they replaced the name Satan with God. It shouldn't be difficult to tell, if you forget the name in front of the action and analyze the action for what it is... you'll see that God is a colossal asshole. Peeps let God off the hook, because it tells you he's good, even though his actions are anything but. To be fair, not all of these people are assholes, they've just been deceived by assholes.

Hopefully this doesn't cross over into religious territory. Just the whole NASA and Satanism thing came up, so I broke down what I think it is and an area where I think it's secretly embedded. If I crossed a religious line, I could remove it?

Nah.

God the creator (identified on this forum as 'intelligent design') is our father who created an unbelievable weave of life, so complex, adaptive and incomprehensible that you could, and should spend your life studying it.

F*ck off trollikins. People think for themselves here.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:44 am

Regarding the Occult Roots of NASA:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/20/the-exorcist-boy-named-magazine
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:56 pm

Admin wrote:Regarding the Occult Roots of NASA:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/20/the-exorcist-boy-named-magazine

Very strange. If he worked for the fake agency I'm willing to bet the possession story was fake too. He may even have never existed. Some people think that Marie Curie and Einstein never existed. In the case of Marie Curie (Mercury) I think there is some merit to that.

Xander

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4