IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Maps

+56
swentz101
RileySlowWave
defrank
suepinehillfarm
Nym
Universe
Emperor's New Clothes
tycho_brahe
Bicenie
Libertarian
Realearth
Freepressfreepeople
superuserdo
MMDC
mindflood
Jacois
SkipSullivan
Oliver_Bestfall
Truth of Reality
TheFreedomMinistry
Niar_Azeroth
MaryMoon
siriusrising777
HafizAbdulWahhab
N0curve
Torus_Ouroboros
Admin
ZeusThunderer
RickFE
Artemis
Wertikal
Saltwater42
Bertrand29
thugnastylol
Tiwar
Skywalker
FL@T-E@RTH
inerratic
putontheglassesagain
ebcih
VeroSercanto
ABalancedKarma
_Madison
mitch
riggie11
anko
csp
Schpankme
Themis
susie
FlatEartherInNH
vortexpuppy
Shad01
lizardking
TravelinHero
Thinkforyourself
60 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Maps  - Page 5 Empty Re: Flat Earth Maps

Post by putontheglassesagain Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:20 am

ebcih wrote:
_Madison wrote:I believe you've been looking for this. WinkFlat Earth Maps  - Page 5 Kfwnwb10

I also believe the above "1000 year old" map to be disinformation. Notice it's 33 extra continents.
@zero_curvature

This map looks really interesting. Any info where it's from?

Second that request - and (SPECULATION ALERT) I've been thinking recently about the Sumerian legends viewed from a flat perspective, revisiting Michael Tellinger, for example. Giants from beyond the ice wall, bringing technology, installing rulers, mining our gold to repair their own sun in an outer ring perhaps... Fun stuff to explore, now that outer space has been proven to be a load of balls.

putontheglassesagain

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Fantastic presentation. Can't wait to participate in the experiment. Dr. Zack, thank you. Very Happy
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Tellinger is a shill who plagerised Zecharia Sitchin and believes in the Annunaki and the 'ancient astronaut' theory. He then changed track starting his own Ubuntu Party when he was called out as a shill.
He is no more credible than Giorgio Tsoukalos and his 'Ancient Aliens' garbage on the History Channel.
You clearly have 'putontheglassesagain'
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:30 pm

I first saw the above map slipped into the end of a DIRTH video. I stopped watching his shit at that point but he had already lost credibility by joining the shill potato group anyway as far as I'm concerned!
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by putontheglassesagain Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:28 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:Tellinger is a shill who plagerised Zecharia Sitchin and believes in the Annunaki and the 'ancient astronaut' theory. He then changed track starting his own Ubuntu Party when he was called out as a shill.
He is no more credible than Giorgio Tsoukalos and his 'Ancient Aliens' garbage on the History Channel.
You clearly have 'putontheglassesagain'

Are you saying there's no value in considering the what, who and how around all of the ancient architecture covering the earth? I thought this was what threads like this are for...

Care to suggest any other theories or writers to enlighten on the subject?

I'm deeply thankful for the massive effort put in, and ongoing struggle it is to keep ifers free of shills, but this should still be a place to discuss without shutting down debate, no? Even a child or fool can provide information that leads to the truth...

putontheglassesagain

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:51 am

Fair point, taken on-board and understood, but I feel passionately that ANY talk of Annunaki, Ancient Aliens, Extra-Terrestrials is clearly disinformation, merely intended to send people whom seek 'truth' down rabbit-holes of confusion. (That's my opinion, and yes, I may be wrong) but I feel the Flat Earth is the only truth, everything else is obfuscation of this 'ultimate truth'
The Earth we live upon is a plane, but it is also clearly a closed-system, as for what is 'beyond' the ice wall I cannot even speculate, but I honestly believe there is some kind of firmament.
There is a reason the Antarctic (as we know it) is so cold, desolate, without any kind of vegetation or food and that is to stop, or at least desist 'man' from exploring and finding the 'End of The Plane'.

I do apologise for my original reply, it was somewhat dismissive of your thesis, if you believe in the Annunaki, Ancient Civilizations making 'Man' mine Gold then of course that is your prerogative, personally I believe it is all 'science fiction' and obfuscation.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by putontheglassesagain Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:02 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:Fair point, taken on-board and understood, but I feel passionately that ANY talk of Annunaki, Ancient Aliens, Extra-Terrestrials is clearly disinformation, merely intended to send people whom seek 'truth' down rabbit-holes of confusion. (That's my opinion, and yes, I may be wrong) but I feel the Flat Earth is the only truth, everything else is obfuscation of this 'ultimate truth'
The Earth we live upon is a plane, but it is also clearly a closed-system, as for what is 'beyond' the ice wall I cannot even speculate, but I honestly believe there is some kind of firmament.
There is a reason the Antarctic (as we know it) is so cold, desolate, without any kind of vegetation or food and that is to stop, or at least desist 'man' from exploring and finding the 'End of The Plane'.

I do apologise for my original reply, it was somewhat dismissive of your thesis, if you believe in the Annunaki, Ancient Civilizations making 'Man' mine Gold then of course that is your prerogative, personally I believe it is all 'science fiction' and obfuscation.

Thanks for the reply - it's not so much a theory just a postulation that the sumerian tablets and all of these ruins must be worth taking into consideration - giants, ancient technology (even the admittedly dubious 'no forests'/quarry theory) and the rest of it could fit into the idea of another race/civilisation who appear to have left or disappeared. As we know there is no 'outer space' paradigm as it has been put forth, then we could look at this information and consider that they might be outside of the wall... I can't find any 'legitimate' maps showing land outside the ice wall but the legends may point to something - hence my question. I'm going to have to start looking much deeper - like I said, just fun speculation at this point.

I'm not sure flat earth is the ultimate truth - it certainly could be the most important one to break the spell at this point in time - so I understand your focus.

putontheglassesagain

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:01 am

Interesting ideas, personally I feel we have been dumbed down from our true selves, I believe we were far more intelligent and capable of many more things than mainstream history and education tell us.
We have been indoctrinated to believe ancient man was dumb, much like the indoctrination of the globe Earth.
Mention 'cave man' to anyone and their first thought would be a brutal man with little intelligence, a mere hunter gatherer.
I postulate we have been dissociated from any kind of spirituality (note I do not say religion!) pulled apart from nature, have less time than ever to be able to think, forced on to a diet of meat and processed, poisonous foods and of course enslaved with money, work and the current distractions of modern life which has been happening for hundreds of years.
The Mayans, Egyptians, Phoenicians and of course the Sumerians were all obviously far superior civilizations.
Whether they were born of a superior race, a God, or a a divine creator is impossible to say.
But I would also postulate that if there was no money, no need to work, abundant fresh water and fruit/vegetables for everyone, and we had time to really contemplate everything and actually use our brains then the Flat Plane could easily be a Utopia, a true Garden Of Eden so to speak.
Until there is a huge paradigm shift from the commercial/consuming/money-driven egotistical enslaved society we live in now, I guess we will never achieve our true potential.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Here, Here! Great ideas all. My research into Aristotle and Plato, appears to make this world out to be a prison for wayward souls. Being unaware of any major, ancient societies, that did not offer ways to redeem our spiritual selves, I believe there are ways to get out of jail, so to speak. We must find our own way out.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 pm

blob wrote:Found that most interesting video on Youtube, I hope some of you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Flat Earth - Why were there Sea Monsters on Medieval Map - One man has the Answer

Why were monsters found on Medieval maps. Did the medieval live side by side with monsters? did medieval sailors have encounters with sea monsters? one man has the answer. Watch this video to the end and sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPWJh-M9Co

That video appears, at least to me, to be nothing more than mythical 'harry potter' fantasy with the sole purpose of discrediting the true FE researchers.
I have to vote the video down, sorry!
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Reminds me of the mainstream diarrhoea Jimmy Kimmel thing someone posted recently about some dick that didn't believe in dinosaurs but did believe in mermaids.

http://ifers.123.st/t56p25-dinosaur-hoax-dinosaurs-never-existed#6144

Are mermaids the new tactic!?

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
blob wrote:Found that most interesting video on Youtube, I hope some of you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Flat Earth - Why were there Sea Monsters on Medieval Map - One man has the Answer

Why were monsters found on Medieval maps. Did the medieval live side by side with monsters? did medieval sailors have encounters with sea monsters? one man has the answer. Watch this video to the end and sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPWJh-M9Co

That video appears, at least to me, to be nothing more than mythical 'harry potter' fantasy with the sole purpose of discrediting the true FE researchers.
I have to vote the video down, sorry!
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:09 am

Madisons map above in baby blue, comes from: https://www.reddit.com/r/playrust/comments/3aruad/latest_map_of_hapis_island_with_points_of_interest/
It's a game.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Dude, I'm not connected to fl@t-e@rth in any way shape or form. I really shouldn't have posted about the mermaid crap in this thread.

Anyhow, I found this 1983 article about the Peters map and the title was mighty interesting!
https://newint.org/features/1983/05/01/flat/
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiwar Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 pm

The Gleason's map, a very large version of it.

https://ronmamita.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/06_01_008377_new-standard-map-of-the-world-by-buffalo-electrotype-and-engraving-co.jpg
Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Thank you Tiwar, what a great resource. I have a copy of the map already, but the ability to blow it up in size is a great help. Thanks again. Also Skywalker, great info on the Arno Peters Map. Thanks for your efforts.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiwar Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 pm

inerratic wrote:Thank you Tiwar, what a great resource. I have a copy of the map already, but the ability to blow it up in size is a great help. Thanks again.
No problem.

The thing about the shape of Australia is it seems to be quite incorrect as I've personally driven from the south coast of SA (Port Macdonnell) to the north coast of NT (Darwin) and from the west coast of WA (Perth) to the east coast of QLD (Brisbane) and the difference in Kilometers isn't anywhere near what it appears in the FE maps. I've used my odometer on every long trip like this and the difference between the two is around 800 Kilometers. The map makes it seem as if Australia is three times as wide as its height.

I have no real answers, I just know from experience of driving it and using the odometer that it doesn't reflect reality. But then, I don't believe we have any true and accurate maps of our world and that the FE map is the most accurate of them all. However, other globe "maps" seem to get the distances (on my continent) more accurate. Maybe a combination of the two would work...overlaying the continents of a globe "map" onto the precise locations on the Gleason's map. This would show Australia far more accurately and maybe it would do so for the rest of the world...I don't know. I may have to photoshop it and see how it goes.
Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Interesting about your trips across Australia with the mileage. Your own experience is the true rule of reality.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Please post the distances and a map. We will gladly try to understand with you.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertrand29 Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:40 am

Hello, sailing since 4 years from France on a sailing catamaran I built myself. We had a stop of one year in Australia and we had a big trip in a van from Melbourne to Adelaide, Cap Leuuwin, Perth, Exmouth, Broom, Darwin,Borroloola, Alice Spring, Wilson Promontory, Melbourne. As Tiwar according the distances made by the van, the east-west distance from coast to coast is not three times the north-south distance as drawing on the maps of the flat earth.

At my eyes it's a non sense to use on a flat earth map latitude measurement in degree, minutes and second instead distance in km or miles because on the flat earth there is no latitude, only longitude. So the logic measurements on a flat earth should be only in radial and distances from the north pole.
All the modern maps have been drawing in using a sextant to know the height of the sun above the horizon (latitude) and a good clock to know the time (longitude)e. From this measurements all the calculations after were made on the dogma that the solar rays are parallel and the earth is a sphere. Perhaps the best way to draw a correct flat map will be from the latitude of a point to invert their calculations to recovery the initial height of the sun above the horizon and from this angle on a flat earth to calculate the distance from the north pole . So each point will be recognise in degrees from the Greenwich meridian and the distance from the north pole.

Here a drawing showing how the height of the sun is reported on a sphere :
Flat Earth Maps  - Page 5 To_cal10

Bertrand29

Bertrand29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiwar Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Thugnastylol, I would gladly do so if I had the exact distances on hand but I'm not sure where they are as these trips were twenty years ago. I have a map of Australia and our travels and odometer readings (some of them) were recorded on that, where that is now I don't know, probably with all the other 20+ years of stuff around the house. We simply remember that the distances weren't that different from each other and that our current map of the country is quite accurate as far as distances.
Sorry I can't be more specific at this time, if at all.

To get a definitive answer one could simply talk to a truck driver who makes these trips and ask him to record the odometer for us. I'll ask around and see if my family know of someone who drives these routes regularly and put in a odometer request if possible. My uncle used to do the Perth to Brisbane route so I'll check if he's still doing so.
Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:41 am

Some tool that uses a compass and possibly an accelerometer to measure changes in direction along the way and speed would be great. Then we can see the path taken and draw it on any map. I bet some of the fitness style wrist bands can do a lot of this.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltwater42 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Posted by lizardking on 04/28/2015

The maps that we are shown are all bullshit, even the BBC admitted as such. No one has a clue what a genuine map of the Earth would look like.

Did anyone else notice that at approximately 5:25 in this video, this man tells us that the source for Google Earth and Google maps, which is the primary source of map info is owned by the CIA?

Saltwater42

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:55 pm

I stumbled on some videos today about a new FE map, the video was well made and enjoyable in that sense.
(I dont have any links since i had a random computer when i watched it)

Turned out this guy had a "new" theory that north was south and vice versa and antarctica is in the middle where north is and the compass needle is drawn to a magnetic pull from the wall surrounding the arctic rim... well dont ask me.

Do i have to say that i DO NOT belive this in any way.

Anyways i research this for a couple of hours and there is ALOT of ppl out there beliving this.
Well now that i got home i was gona check something on earth.nullschool.net
and when i selected projection AE this showed up
Flat Earth Maps  - Page 5 AE-180

Might be my memory that fails me but i really do belive that this inside out image of AE was not showing earlier as default.
Is this a new dissinformation campaign going on?

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Checked some old videos, and it is changed so the projection show antarctica in the middle where the nortpole is supposed to be.
So my memory is still intact.

This disinfo will turn of many peoples curiosity

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Jan Barend Elwe: Planisphere Representant Toute L'Etendue Du Monde Dans L'Ordre Qu'on A Suivi Dans Ce Livre / Maps of the World

"Giovanni Domenico Cassini's monumental 24 foot diameter hand-drawn map of the world was originally drawn by Cassini on the floor of the Paris Observatory between 1679 and circa 1690. Cassini's work was the final chapter of the centuries old quest to map the world based upon Astronomical Observations, dating back to the ancient geographers of Greece and perhaps before.

The Cassini planisphere is assuredly one of the greatest cartographic landmarks connected with the furtherance of accurate map-making, and it is one of the first successful attempts to plot the shape of the earth from exact astronomical observations--and numerous observations, judging from the map. Thus the ultimate desire of the ancient classical geographers for astonomical accuracy for place locations was at last achieved, at least in part, through Cassini's efforts

Cassini's map was constructed based upon observations of the eclipses of Jupiter and other celestial data compiled in 43 locations around the world

This is the first map constructed using scientific data... coordinates of latitude and longitude for points throughout the world were collected by the Académie Royale des Sciences for over thirty years...
with the North Pole at the center."

Resors:
https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/detail/38194?view=print

Flat Earth Maps  - Page 5 5d0e44cf1b4dcbd5399ab47c7452babe
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next