IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

+46
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
Jeb33Bush
Alpha
Yogi Tolord
Russian Blue Cat
Real World
rySti14
Dual1ty
Jacois
RedorBlue
awakenedmack
Earthisflat
CSI
Oliver_Bestfall
Uhuru Mkali
BosnianFlatearther
Iochd
AJRas
Torus_Ouroboros
Spydaman
Nibbs Hackworth
Bro
Just Vital
lotuseater
Ann
blackchoy
FL@T-E@RTH
Wondering Man
Mistery
Realearth
Skywalker
damnice
Beashambassador
susie
vortexkitten
Schpankme
Kostas
vamsi108
Admin
George Tirebiter
mitch
csp
iahawks
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
50 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 Empty Re: Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Posted by zachswade on 09/01/2015

Aug 31, 2015 18:19:57 GMT natavism said:

I made the mistake of breaking one of my own rules last week on this topic - I posted about how bullshit this story was on my personal facebook because I had so many "friends" expressing sadness and despair over the events.  Something along the lines of, "It's ok guys, this is obviously fake, look at the footage" followed by pics and video insisting no blood or gore or anything.  Of course they all basically turned and shit on the "conspiracy theorist" and refused to look at my evidence - but this is nothing new.  Do any of you have any experience or maybe some tips for that sort of thing?  Obviously posting a link to /r/RomeRules isn't really going to get through to anyone, and apparently neither will posting primary sources that indicate hoax - which is what I did.  If anyone has tips for me or similar stories to share, feel free to message or e-mail w.nat.farris@gmail.com if flooding the thread is frowned upon.

the same thing happened to me brother! the average persons reality has been confused thanks to reality television. people do not question news unless they are already awake. when my facebook profile got deleted after having it since 2005 this year, it was the best thing that could have happened to me! waking people up is easier to do in the somewhat awake human than the completely brainwashed. I have found myself on google+, in conspiracy groups trying to wake these people up... when they hear about something they dont believe, chances are they are at least more open to look into the matter. 
the Virginia shooting is absolutely the most sloppy FF in the past few years! sooooo many anomalies to this joke... here are some for anyone who hasnt been following it....

Andy parker, alison parkers father is a ZIO-ACTOR/BANKER jew who was strangely interviewed the day before about smith river while speaking more about his daughter than the RIVER!! If that's not strange, why do none of the family/friends seem to have any organic emotions about her? The grief process is a legit thing. You cannot skip anger and go into acceptance! it just doesn't work like that!!!... if you listen to andy, the supposed boyfriend Chris Hurst, and her coworkers they all have the same dry eyes and smiles the same day this "happened". Does anyone else think Chris Hurst is a little on the fem side? he claimed in an interview that "If Alison was still here, she would be calling him and telling him goodnight, my sweet boy". The way he said this was anything but masculine. NO, i don't think a man must be masculine to be in a relationship with a woman, but it just did not feel right at all! I asked my wife to give her opinion on the matter and she agreed, having been around lots of gay men at her work. i dug a little deeper into the matter and found that on Alison's news FB page she claims Chris is her boyfriend, while on her personal account (with the name Alison Bailey!!) it shows she is clearly in an ACTUAL relationship with marine Daniel Wulz. the video i found this on shows all the pictures and connections... its crazy! it seems as if he wasn't the guy to go to for gun control propaganda, being in the military and all... who knows why?!? the government and the media for sure! It seems as if whoever is writing these scripted false flags is running out of names and is using names of super heroes for these actors... ADAM WARD? can anyone say Burt Ward + Adam West (60's batman and robin, also theres the batman shooting), Dylan STORM Roof, Alison PARKER + robbie PARKER(sandy hook) as in PETER PARKER from spiderman and I'm sure I'm missing some others! the list of lies keeps piling on with reports of chris hurst sending a tweet out about alisons death 10 min before the event even took place with twitter changing the time as soon as word spread! also, when adam ward drops the camera it conveniently pans to the shooter with the time stamp of 6am! lets not forget news is hardly ever live due to FCC lawsuits and to be sure they only show what they want to show, which is exactly what happened the morning of the "attack". this is all about firing off the race war the JWO wants so we will take our focus off of them, which they know many more people know about their parasitic nature now than ever, some rabbis are mentioning being afraid of another holohoax.. i mean holocaust! lol

this video is about the interview the day before the shooting:

here is one with several of andy parkers acting roles....(the raisin bran cowboy commercial is rediculous)

this ones about DANIEL WULZ, alisons real man! with proof and links in the description! i have seen most of these links, which now have been taken down but this is the one everyone needs to watch. I do not agree with his theory that this really happened but not as we think, just to let it be known!

the last link is one pointing out Chris hursts lies and how everyone is wearing blue walking by including him. blue is a color that is subconciously associated with truth....!!!   another good one folks!

dont worry about whether anyone calls you a conspiracy theorist for calling out bullshit when you see it! just remember they are what the government want! sheeple.... baaaaaaaa

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 Empty Re: Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Posted by zachswade on 09/02/2015

just found another absurd anomaly in the VA FF... when the cameramans camera falls to the ground, it pans to vester flannagan wearing a black shirt, but when you see the hand shooting hes wearing a blue checkered shirt!!!

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 AeaYb5j

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Posted by appeal2reason on 09/05/2015

Aug 24, 2015 0:39:04 GMT okayako said:
I love videos by RedsilverJ. He thinks everything is a hoax (so do I) but he delivers his message in a hilarious way. We need a little comic relief every now and then, because the situation in the world is beyond depressing!

Many more on his channel. He rips on all the crisis actors, and is also not fooled by the whole fabricated race war here in the US. even more strange
It seems like the same person on the receiving end of the 911 calls. This person, who seems to be an authority figure of some sort blurts out the command "Jenn, hang up, I need you to get off that phone". Seemed strange he would do so in the middle of a 911 call during this so called mass school shooting. Was she making a personal call of some sort? Nope. If you listen carefully in the background you can hear her say "There's a rumor it's fake". I found this quite telling. Even during this so called event it was being reported as fake. Talk about them getting off on the wrong foot. This all takes place at approximately the 40:30 of this great video.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Posted by susie on 09/12/2015
The establishment media has gone quiet on the Virginia shooting since evidence that it was a hoax has gone viral. Yet, their silence hasn’t stopped the conspiracy research community from finding even more damning evidence that it was indeed an elaborate hoax. If this doesn’t prove that the Virginian Shooting was a hoax than nothing will. YouTube researcher Peekay22 found a glaring mistake in the Virginia shooting production. He proves that each camera angle shows the actors doing different gestures during the precise moment the gun was fired.

They are not merely two distinct camera angles. Rather, they are two separate instances altogether, indicating that the production team of this staged shooting event took several takes to get the reaction they wanted. It’s such a sloppy production mistake that it almost seems deliberate.

Read more at www.activistpost.com/2015/09/busted-videos-of-virginia-reporter-shooting-hoax-took-two-takes.html#br6wfPJIpX6DOewy.99

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 09/12/2015

Yes, I have wondered that too and I think it is intentional on their part. It is like a joke to them. Like with the Apollo 13 crew getting home safely due to duct tape. I have heard that they do these in every lie they tell as an inside joke. I wish I could remember more examples right now, but I can't.

I dont think it is to cause an uprising. They know we will fall for anything they tell us. It is just another sick way for them to have fun while constantly lying to us (you would have to be a psychopath or sociopath to understand completely).

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by susie on 09/12/2015

Then you have the karma thing so it could be intentional at that.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 09/12/2015

Sept 11, 2015 21:04:55 GMT maiapleiades79 said:
Yes, I have wondered that too and I think it is intentional on their part. It is like a joke to them. Like with the Apollo 13 crew getting home safely due to duct tape. I have heard that they do these in every lie they tell as an inside joke. I wish I could remember more examples right now, but I can't.

I dont think it is to cause an uprising. They know we will fall for anything they tell us. It is just another sick way for them to have fun while constantly lying to us (you would have to be a psychopath or sociopath to understand completely).
You have hit the nail on the head; well said. The mistakes are to tease the members of the public who can see through their lies. It is all part of their sick game, that as you say, can only be fully understood by evil psychopaths.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Posted by chakraoflight on 09/13/2015

Sept 11, 2015 21:04:55 GMT maiapleiades79 said:

It would explain a lot. I always wondered why Tsoukalos had his hair the way he does.

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 Maxresdefault

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 3943c5c7d78f9b0e302eb3d61f201298

They are literally mocking people in plain sight with their own private sick joke.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Posted by csp on 09/13/2015
Australian news put out a story on Martin Bryant, who was the accused shooter during the Pt Arthur Massacre in Australia all those years ago. Obviously a patsy, here's the article:

www.news.com.au/national/martin-bryant-the-life-behind-bars-of-australias-worst-killer/story-fncynjr2-1227524467159

Some who have encountered him say Bryant rarely leaves his cell and is drugged to point of being “almost a vegetable”.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 09/13/2015

Sept 13, 2015 0:17:31 GMT csp said:
Australian news put out a story on Martin Bryant, who was the accused shooter during the Pt Arthur Massacre in Australia all those years ago.

This is one of the worst and saddest cases that I have ever read about. Poor Martin is definitely innocent, and to make it worse he has some form of mental problems.

I remember that the audio recordings of the fake hostage situation prove that whilst the police were framing Martin and ordering him around on the phone, bullets were fired that sounded like they were nowhere near Martin, because in reality, he never shot anyone. The real killers were special forces.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Posted by zachswade on 09/13/2015

People say they will never take away our guns here in america! I laugh when I hear this, as people thought the same thing in the UK and Australia! As Thinkforyourself says, Martin Bryant was clearly innocent! Its very sick to think that these elite psychopaths would use this man who is clearly mentally ill as a patsy to disarm their own citizens. It makes you want to have the words mentally ill changed.. hell, the truly mentally ill are the ones setting up these false flags and framing innocent men like Bryant. we must keep doing our best to expose these False Flags.

In response to people talking about how they think that the Virginia shooting may have been sloppy on purpose; at first I believed that maybe they were trying to see who was awake in society for classification purposes. This case clearly divides sheep from the herd! One thing I've also pondered was if this was basically a cover to distract everyone from the financial crisis/ or some other event in the works! It seems as if something this sloppy must be intentional as there are holes in the story that still keep popping up, yet 90% america still is asleep, baaaaaaaing like the good sheeple they are. It seems most people that I speak with about the cover up are not from America and are from mostly europe. I'm just glad people are waking up more and more to the zionist deception agenda in the free world today. These FF events have been going on since the dawn of man, yet now we have television and the internet documenting all of the errors/intentional errors of these phony events!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by susie

Oregon Shooting Crisis Actors Needed URGENTLY

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Posted by mitch on 10/02/2015

Oregon Shooting: 13 Troubling Signs Of Potentially Yet Another False Flag
www.activistpost.com/2015/10/oregon-shooting-13-troubling-signs-of-potentially-yet-another-false-flag.html

yeah they like to drop in their freemasonic numerology in the mainstream alternative press too  Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 Asleep

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Posted by lifeing on 10/03/2015

More control freak manipulation:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Posted by mitch on 10/03/2015

OREGON SHOOTER'S LINKS TO MILITARY
aanirfan.blogspot.in/2015/10/oregon-shooters-links-to-military.html

Oregon Shooting - No Shots Heard!
www.helpfreetheearth.com/news1240_shooting.html

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Posted by marleyites on 10/04/2015
Redsilverj video about oregon shooting:

This is interesting comment regarding the number of students at the college:

Astrium Deus 1 day ago
+Redsilverj Hey RSJ... I watched a vid of some kid whom seemed to be pretty smart... He made a very valid point.. Ask yourself this question. Out of 3,300 Students at that Collage... Where are all of the Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube videos... What is the first thing anyone with a smart phone does in an event like that... They whip out their smart phone and start video recording!!! Where are all of the videos? There are none. Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 Smiley

And another comment from a troll (check the number):

RJ Bottlecap 1 day ago
+Vanessa lake lol more like, you will believe anything a black guy says on his youtube page because you think his voice is sexy lmao. In a country of 330 million this is bound to happen, with the amount of guns and lack of access to mental health let alone taking it seriously. But I can't expect anyone of your caliber to recognize this.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Posted by rickscabrousdotcom on 10/05/2015

If anyone ever says there is no solid evidence false flags are real or that the Virginia shooting or Charleston AME tragedy was real, show 'em these. The first vid is irrefutable! Once you open someone's eyes to one hoax, they topple like dominoes.

CASE CLOSED-Virgina Shooting 100% Hoax

The Very, Very, Very Odd Arrest of Dylan Roof

Charleston Shooting Hoax Crisis Actors "We Feel Nothing"

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Posted by marleyites on 10/06/2015

when the reporter is shot, she pulls her arms inwards towards her body and there doesn't look to be any blood splatter or wounds, does there? Or am I missing something? Shot 2x at close range, you think she'd be blown back instead of forward with her arms coming forward.

don't you think some blood would sprayout onto that white jacket lady? and thinking more, pretty sure when someone gets shot, the force of the bullets would create backwards momentum. what caliber was the gun? /s/ Marleyites

edit 1 ... when i shoot a gun, because i'm so small (5', 110#), most any caliber above .22 will throw me backwards. the force of the bullet out of the barrel is much stronger that the recoil. so it has to create backwards thrust, doesn't it? The reporter here is bigger than me, but not much. blood, blood, i want to see the blood. ???

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Posted by Jimmy on 10/06/2015

Oct 6, 2015 1:38:05 GMT marleyites said:
Shot 2x at close range, you think she'd be blown back instead of forward with her arms coming forward.

Absolutely. Imagine getting hit by the average speeding bullet (1,700 MPH, give or take) at very close range; you are definitely going to be pushed back and probably fall down, especially if you are a small female news reporter.

It baffles me how these crisis actors are up doing interviews within the next week after being shot. Oh, wait, that's because they didn't get shot.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Posted by rickscabrousdotcom on 10/08/2015

When will the sheeple wake up? Seriously, how obvious does the fakery have to be?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Posted by lizardking on 10/08/2015

Oregon shooting reusing Sandy Hook footage (Sandy Hook sign seen at 00:39 mark).

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Posted by rickscabrousdotcom on 10/08/2015

Oct 8, 2015 1:20:45 GMT lizardking said:

Oregon shooting reusing Sandy Hook footage (Sandy Hook sign seen at 00:39 mark).
They do this just to make us crazy. It's unbelievable. But if people aren't waking up on their own, there's no hope for them. It's 100% mind control, and it's working. Just be ready for when there's no food at the stores and thousands of people in the streets. That's what DHS is preparing for... this really is the death of America. I think people just can't handle the reality and block out whatever might possibly make them uneasy. I guarantee you that millions suffer complete psychotic breaks when it all goes down; something like a third of the population are on psych meds. When those run out as the food does, it's not gonna be pretty ????

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Posted by lizardking on 10/10/2015
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 Behold-a-pale-horse

William Cooper Predicted Rise In School Shootings In His Book Behold A Pale Horse

Cooper predicted fast and furious along with ties between mass shooters and psychotropic drugs

Author, broadcaster and former naval intelligence officer William Cooper has predicted many events which have come to fruition in recent years, making him one the more accurate philosophers of his era.

In his book Behold a Pale Horse, published in 1991, William Milton Cooper painted a picture of a government willing to manufacture and use any catastrophic event to further a global agenda to destroy America’s sovereignty by confiscating our guns.

In chapter 12 of his book in Behold a Pale Horse, Cooper goes on to warn us of a rise in school shootings in order to justify stricter gun laws. He believed the government was willing to encourage importation of firearms for criminals to use in order to accomplish this agenda. This later became Eric Holder’s Fast & Furious scandal.

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

The author also tied in the usage of psychoactive and/or psychotropic drugs with mass shootings. Almost all mass shooters are on some form of mind altering drugs, and some even have bizarre ties to odd military programs.

Cooper in his broadcast Hour of the Time, warned about 9/11 and named Osama Bin Laden by name. He went on to provide evidence and expose the governments complacency and inability to find Osama Bin Laden leading up to the days of September 11th, 2001.

“Whatever is going to happen they’re going to blame on Osama Bin Laden don’t you even believe it. Another social illusion, social engineering project to change the minds and the attitudes and the beliefs of the people of the world and especially the united states to bring about one world social totalitarian government. Can you believe what they were saying for a while, that Timothy Mcveigh, the CIA, the NSA, the FBI, the defense intelligence agency, can not find Osama Bin Laden in their wildest dreams butTimothy Mcveigh and Terry Nichols could? And recruit him to be their partners in blowing up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building? How stupid can you be, these guys didn’t have a nickel between them.”

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by susie

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 2 12195779_903155416387338_6800105681718118922_n

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next