IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

+33
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
SciFiDisliker
MGTV
Freepressfreepeople
dandownunder
Alpha
EyesToSee
noordajames
superuserdo
BosnianFlatearther
Puffpanda
AJRas
CSI
Rigg5
eekamouse
csp
Artemis
jim_giraffe
Schpankme
markwilson
RickFE
inthebeginning
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
FaustoHeikkinen
Bobby Peru
Skywalker
Banazir
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
susie
Admin
37 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 8 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:40 pm

SciFiDisliker wrote:Mark Sargent is to appear on This Morning show today
Typical Rolling Eyes Shows map that no "flat earther" beLIEves, while setting up Mark as the official authority of what "flat earthers beLIEve" so people write it off as another crazy "conspiracy theory"
Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 8 27c59710
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10938765/phillip-schofield-this-morning/
Everyone wants a quick answer and a quick fix to everything because they don't have time to research or live healthy, their to busy being debt slaves, so they rely on the mainstream media for answers for everything
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 8 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:59 pm

I suppose in a small way just introducing the subject however shillilly done to the masses will penetrate some.

I came across the more serious side of FE through seargent. Sorry. but it's true.

I suppose because of something I'm not privy to, I soon gravitated towards Eric and IFERS. I'm not a good shill spotter.

My hope is that there are many others like me and the parasites attempts to discredit just help!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace UK Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
SciFiDisliker wrote:Mark Sargent is to appear on This Morning show today
Typical Rolling Eyes Shows map that no "flat earther" beLIEves, while setting up Mark as the official authority of what "flat earthers beLIEve" so people write it off as another crazy "conspiracy theory"
Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 8 27c59710
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10938765/phillip-schofield-this-morning/
Everyone wants a quick answer and a quick fix to everything because they don't have time to research or live healthy, their to busy being debt slaves, so they rely on the mainstream media for answers for everything

I just saw the video on YouTube trending! Awful... For a man said to be the flat earth spokesman he sure is clueless! I always say to myself why do they never get Dubay on these shows. I mean I know why but WOW that would be amazing TV.

What gets me is that if we are so mad to view the earth as it is - motionless & flat. Why does the mainstream always talk about it? Why censor videos, why push flat earthers as uneducated nut jobs? Why don't the multitudes ask themselves these questions? Why such a push to discredit everything Flat earth.

Makes me angry haha!

The more the mainstream discredits it, the more I know it's truth

Ace UK

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:33 am

I had talked to this guy before I even heard about Eric Dubay. I was shocked how clueless he seemed. Every question he would just be like "oh I'll go check".  It started setting off red flags for me. Finding this post makes me feel more sane!

At the same time, I might not have dug deeper without some of the wild speculation points.

maril

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:22 am

Great re-upload exposing Mark and Patricia:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:13 pm

Admin wrote:Great re-upload exposing Mark and Patricia:

ODD, the same guy that does a podcast with dave weiss who publicly defends mark sargent with anger and passion, and has never confronted him about it. Either he's full of shit or just limited mentally to see it

James

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:48 pm

Yes, thought it was a good video until he said he likes Dave Weiss but doesn't trust Eric Dubay.... discernment fail on that one
Admin
Admin
Admin

James likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:16 pm

It's funny, but I've paid very little attention to the flat earth community as a whole. The first video I watched fortuitously/synchronistically was Eric's 200 proofs video and that was all it took for me to know it was the truth. Since that I've listened to a handful of Dave Weiss podcasts but I have never watched any other flat earther (aside from those that look into "Tartaria" too). I've never heard Dave Weiss say anything too wrong on FE but what puts me off him is all the people he promotes and associates with. It's all divide and conquer and then they'll eventually shut the movement down. It bothers me that people don't have the discernment to know when they are being bullshitted. Mark Sargant saying most of the heat comes from below is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard!

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by James Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Xander wrote:It's funny, but I've paid very little attention to the flat earth community as a whole. The first video I watched fortuitously/synchronistically was Eric's 200 proofs video and that was all it took for me to know it was the truth. Since that I've listened to a handful of Dave Weiss podcasts but I have never watched any other flat earther (aside from those that look into "Tartaria" too). I've never heard Dave Weiss say anything too wrong on FE but what puts me off him is all the people he promotes and associates with. It's all divide and conquer and then they'll eventually shut the movement down. It bothers me that people don't have the discernment to know when they are being bullshitted. Mark Sargant saying most of the heat comes from below is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard!

Last edited by James on Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

James

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:14 pm

I tend to think it's a mix, but I think the bigger names and those promoted the most are agents. All the stuff showing all the planning before they came onto the scene shows a level of professional co-ordination. Could they have hidden that? Yes, but I think they have to leave clues to the truth as part of their code of conduct.

Xander

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by James Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:26 pm

Xander wrote:I tend to think it's a mix, but I think the bigger names and those promoted the most are agents. All the stuff showing all the planning before they came onto the scene shows a level of professional co-ordination. Could they have hidden that? Yes, but I think they have to leave clues to the truth as part of their code of conduct.

Last edited by James on Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

James

Shmack_1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:17 am

Admin wrote:Yes, thought it was a good video until he said he likes Dave Weiss but doesn't trust Eric Dubay.... discernment fail on that one

The way he said; "I don't trust Eric Dubay..." was weird and ominous; In the same way people mistrust people that aren't good at keeping secrets. What does ODD need to trust Eric with? I respect and trust Eric to do what he does; because he works alone and isn't part of a team.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:28 pm

Animal Sanctuary wrote:
Admin wrote:Yes, thought it was a good video until he said he likes Dave Weiss but doesn't trust Eric Dubay.... discernment fail on that one

The way he said; "I don't trust Eric Dubay..."  was weird and ominous; In the same way people mistrust people that aren't good at keeping secrets. What does ODD need to trust Eric with? I respect and trust Eric to do what he does; because he works alone and isn't part of a team.

When did he exactly say this?

James

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:41 am

I am also curious. I did not find where he said that.

maril

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:44 pm

Good Riddance

Admin
Admin
Admin

maril, Forest4theTreez and Stephanie Campbell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8