IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transparent/Translucent Moon

+20
Jack Aurora
tycho_brahe
boogeyman
Admin
Dovla
Realearth
MMDC
Cyriak
Truth Center
balgofar
Lightning_Peasant
starfox42
ForeverThePhilosopher
tswifty14
3eyeSeeker
MoonLight
Beashambassador
susie
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Transparent/Translucent Moon Empty Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:11 am

On a clear night, during a waxing or waning cycle, it is even possible to occasionally see stars and planets directly through the surface of the Moon!

On March 7th, 1794, four astronomers (3 in Norwich, 1 in London) wrote in “The Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Astronomical Society” that they “saw a star in the dark part of the moon, which had not then attained the first quadrature; and from the representations which are given the star must have appeared very far advanced upon the disc.” Sir James South of the Royal Observatory in Kensington wrote in a letter to the Times newspaper April 7, 1848, that, "On the 15th of March, 1848, when the moon was seven and a half days old, I never saw her unillumined disc so beautifully. On my first looking into the telescope a star of about the 7th magnitude was some minutes of a degree distant from the moon's dark limb. I saw that its occultation by the moon was inevitable … The star, instead of disappearing the moment the moon's edge came in contact with it, apparently glided on the moon's dark face, as if it had been seen through a transparent moon; or, as if a star were between me and the moon … I have seen a similar apparent projection several times … The cause of this phenomenon is involved in impenetrable mystery." In the monthly notices of the Royal Astronomical Society for June 8, 1860, Thomas Gaunt stated that the "Occultation of Jupiter by the moon, on the 24th of May, 1860, was seen with an achromatic of 3.3 inches aperture, 50 inches focus; the immersion with a power of 50, and the emersion with a power of 70. At the immersion I could not see the dark limb of the moon until the planet appeared to touch it, and then only to the extent of the diameter of the planet; but what I was most struck with was the appearance on the moon as it passed over the planet. It appeared as though the planet was a dark object, and glided on to the moon instead of behind it; and the appearance continued until the planet was hid, when I suddenly lost the dark limb of the moon altogether.” I have personally also seen stars through the edge of the waxing/waning Moon. It actually happens fairly often; if you are diligent and specifically observing for the phenomenon on starry nights you can occasionally see it even with the naked eye.

Transparent/Translucent Moon Islam-10

“During a partial solar eclipse the sun's outline has many times been seen through the body of the moon. But those who have been taught to believe that the moon is a solid opaque sphere, are ever ready with ‘explanations,’ often of the most inconsistent character, rather than acknowledge the simple fact of semi-transparency. Not only has this been proved by the visibility of the sun's outline through segments, and sometimes the very centre of the moon, but often, at new moon, the outline of the whole, and even the several shades of light on the opposite and illuminated part have been distinctly seen. In other words we are often able to see through the dark side of the moon's body to light on the other side.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!” (337)

“That the moon is not a perfectly opaque body, but a crystallized substance, is shown from the fact that when a few hours old or even at quarter we can through the unilluminated portion see the light shining on the other side. Stars have also been observed through her surface!” -J. Atkinson, “Earth Review Magazine”

Transparent/Translucent Moon Some_f10

A Star occulting a crescent Moon has long been a popular symbol of Islam, was the symbol of the Ottoman Empire, it is found on the flags of Algeria, Azerbaijan, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Pakistan, Singapore, Tunisia, Turkey, and in the Coat of Arms of countries from Croatia, to Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. Its origins can be traced back thousands of years to ancient Hindu culture where it is found in the symbol for the word “Om,” the primary name for the almighty, representing the union of god Shiva and goddess Shakti. Why the symbol has carried such widespread historical significance is open to interpretation, but regardless of interpretation, the image of star(s) occulting the Moon has long been a prevalent and meaningful picture.

Transparent/Translucent Moon Shrine10

That stars and planets have been seen through the Moon is a fact, but to this day NASA, modern astronomy and a world full of brainwashed heliocentrists maintain that the Moon is a spherical, Earth-like habitation capable of landing spaceships on. They claim the Moon (and Mars for that matter!) are habitable desert planets, much like Star Wars’ Tatooine, Dune’s Arrakis and other such imaginary science-fiction worlds. Since long before the staged Apollo “Moon landings” these Masonic Sun-worshipping heliocentrists have been claiming the Moon to be a solid planetoid complete with plains, plateaus, mountains, valleys and craters though nothing of the sort can be discerned even using the best telescopes.

“Astronomers have indulged in imagination to such a degree that the moon is now considered to be a solid, opaque spherical world, having mountains, valleys, lakes, or seas, volcanic craters, and other conditions analogous to the surface of the earth. So far has this fancy been carried that the whole visible disc has been mapped out, and special names given to its various peculiarities, as though they had been carefully observed, and actually measured by a party of terrestrial ordinance surveyors. All this has been done in direct opposition to the fact that whoever, for the first time, and without previous bias of mind, looks at the moon's surface through a powerful telescope, is puzzled to say what it is really like, or how to compare it with anything known to him. The comparison which may be made will depend upon the state of mind of the observer. It is well known that persons looking at the rough bark of a tree, or at the irregular lines or veins in certain kinds of marble and stone, or gazing at the red embers in a dull fire will, according to the degree of activity of the imagination, be able to see many different forms, even the outlines of animals and of human faces. It is in this way that persons may fancy that the moon's surface is broken up into hills and valleys, and other conditions such as are found on earth. But that anything really similar to the surface of our own world is anywhere visible upon the moon is altogether fallacious.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!” (335)
Schpankme
Schpankme

CHerring likes this post

Back to top Go down

Transparent/Translucent Moon Empty Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Admin on Jul 12, 2015

Here we see NASA promoting the "spherical moon" theory, where Freemasons claim to explore.

Transparent/Translucent Moon Moon_010

Transparent/Translucent Moon Apollo10

Transparent/Translucent Moon 1939-m10

Transparent/Translucent Moon Lola-s10
Schpankme
Schpankme

CHerring likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Admin on Aug 2, 2015

The translucent Moon is quite apparent in afternoon shots during waxing/waning cycles you can see the blue sky right through:

Transparent/Translucent Moon Aftern10

Transparent/Translucent Moon Aftern11

Transparent/Translucent Moon Aftern12

Transparent/Translucent Moon Bestmo10

Transparent/Translucent Moon 80611010

Transparent/Translucent Moon Img_9810
Schpankme
Schpankme

CHerring likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Admin on Aug 3, 2015

If the Moon is a sphere it should behave like one. You can see through it and no matter where on Earth you see the same face. Does this look like a sphere as well?

Looks like a luminous flat circle to me.

Transparent/Translucent Moon Sun10

Transparent/Translucent Moon P0027-10

Transparent/Translucent Moon H-alph10

The Sun, Moon and Rahu all appear to be discs but since that didn't fit with their "space-balls" model they had to eliminate Rahu completely and tell you the Sun and Moon are spheres.

Transparent/Translucent Moon 374010

Star in moon

Transparent/Translucent Moon Zeoeor10
Schpankme
Schpankme

CHerring and geodesk like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Posted by lizardking on 09/12/2015
Great catch questionauthority, I'm glad we have pictorial evidence now.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Posted by Admin on 09/12/2015
That picture is worth ten thousand words! Thanks QA

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Posted by Admin on 09/13/2015

Posted by LordRuger on 09/13/2015
Welcome to the real word fellow IFERS! Time to face facts. I've held my tongue far too long. 

Ruger, there are many examples in the opening post of stars/planets being seen through the Moon, and these occurrences are being recorded as unexplainable anomalies by establishment astronomers, so "to think sky can be seen through the moon is [NOT] silly," or "truly outrageous." What IS silly, however, is you claiming the blue sky affront the entire Moon is somehow only obscuring/"blueing" part of it while leaving another part perfectly visible and not blue. And our adamant stance against shills here at IFERS is the only thing that has kept the quality of this forum so high. If you can't appreciate that then there is plenty of room over at TFES.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Posted by Admin on 09/13/2015

Posted by LordRuger on 09/13/2015
Eric, is it not possibly those stars/planets are in front or perhaps it a part of the moon lit of its own light?

It has been established that the Moon most certainly shines with its own unique light, and whether the stars are being seen passing affront or behind the Moon, either way crushes the heliocentric model. Again, you're claiming the blue sky somehow only obscures/"blues" part of the Moon while leaving another part perfectly visible and not blue. There is no reason the blueness of the sky should have such a prejudice as you're claiming, but there is a perfectly sensible explanation in the translucent Moon shining its own unique light, causing its own phases, and allowing the sky/stars/planets to be seen through it.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 09/13/2015

Sept 13, 2015 11:47:00 GMT LordRuger said:
Welcome to the real word fellow IFERS! Time to face facts. I've held my tongue far too long. 
The transparency of the moon is very much skewed here. To think and say for a fact one can see through her is truly outrageous. Do you really think your seeing the blue sky through this 

What a lovely surprise this comment has been LordRuger. Thank you for allowing me to start my day with a good laugh. 

How dare you spread this filthy nonsense on our forum, and by doing so prove that you are a Shill, and then still have the nerve to try and attack us for rightly banning people like yourself. Did you really think that this pathetic gibberish was going to convince anyone or change our minds? Are you really that deluded?

As for your 'theory' regarding the Moon, how do you Shills manage to come up with this rubbish? Do you use a random word generator? Eric has destroyed so many of your shitty little 'theories', that you are now desperately clutching at straws, only to find that there are none left. 

As Eric said in his reply to you, if the blue atmosphere made the Moon appear to be blue, why would it discriminate and leave parts of the Moon fully visible? 

The level of Shillery within the Flat Earth movement has always been appalling, but this attempt to feign outrage at this forum, as if you are making a brave stand for the truth, was enough to make me gag, and simply went to show that you and your fellow Shills are God's lowest animal. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Jack Aurora likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Posted by lizardking on 09/13/2015
Obviously questionauthority's picture has rattled them into revealing one of their sleeping shills and shows how desperate they are.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Posted by Jimmy on 09/22/2015
A comment on that video says, "Also the moon should be FULL any time we can see them in the sky together."

I agree with this comment, especially since mainstream science claims the sun provides the moon's light by reflection. 

Universe Today explains, "We enjoy the light from the Sun during the day, and then the comforting glow of the Moon at night. But the light coming from the Moon is an illusion. As you know (reinforced indoctrination), you’re actually seeing the reflected light from the Sun, bouncing off the Moon which acts like a mirror. A really terrible mirror."

Of course, we know that Universe Today's claim is cow manure, especially considering that repeatable experiments have been performed by many people that show the moon giving off its own cooling light. 

Here in Oklahoma, I often see the sun and the moon during the day time. Today I saw the sun and moon for several hours, however, the moon's surface was only about 50% visible. I have seen the moon full and partially visible during broad daylight. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Marby and geodesk like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Posted by schpankme on 09/22/2015

In Greek mythology, Selene (meaning, moon) is the goddess of the moon.  Throughout antiquity artists represent 
Selene as a red-figure against a Lunar Disk.

Selene Artemis Diana Luna Phoebe Hecate Moon
Transparent/Translucent Moon EndymionNet4.7x6.3-30q

Throwing the discus was one of five events of the pentathlon.  Why the Disc?

The games are described in Book 23 of Homer’s Iliad; the Discus is also an  event  at  Patroklos’  funeral  games.

Transparent/Translucent Moon P0069

Red Lunar Disc

Transparent/Translucent Moon Astronomy_YoungAstronomer_600pix

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Posted by icedrink58 on 09/28/2015
good timelapse from somebody in Germany. I also saw it like that:

You would expect the bright part starting again from the top left, but it definetely comes from the left center (the shadow then kind of rolls to the bottom right).

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

stevel69 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Posted by mawwen123 on 09/28/2015

Sept 28, 2015 3:41:33 GMT planearth said:
I asked a lot of people this tonight; why does this eclipse shadow transit the moon in an hour, on this night..
and other times you see a partial moon with a 'shadow' it doesn't move at all throughout the night/day. 

And why did the shadow start at the upper right side of the moon rather than the opposite side you would expect to see it transit, and in the opposite direction as you would expect in the Hell-0-centric /Grave-ity model.

They agreed it seemed wrong and had no answers, I mentioned Vedic astronomy and Rahu, but didn't push it - just planted the seeds.

Exactly.. this seemed simple enough to explain to somebody with a half open mind. Why only on this night does the rotation of the moon produce this eclipse for an hr instead of the normal crescent that lasts all night?
And when the moon is in a "waning" cycle "orbiting" towards being shadowed entirely it starts shadowing from the right.. but with this "eclipse" it shadows from the left? How the hell do they explain this?
I couldn't find their explanation to these exact questions right away but am curious, I mean their bs explanations must include explanation for this right? Just curious what it is and how ridiculous.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Posted by susie on 09/29/2015

Sept 28, 2015 12:14:05 GMT mawwen123 said:
Sept 28, 2015 7:07:29 GMT susie said:
Jim Healy posted this on Tet's Fb group.  Shots he took before the clouds moved in.

These shots are exactly what I saw from MA in the US except when observing in person the moon is clearly illuminating through whatever is passing between myself the observer, and the illumination coming from or (maybe) "through" the moon? You can clearly see the outline of the moon in its entirety as well as its luminosity shining through this obstruction.
more research of the cycles may help me change that theory

Or Rahu is not solid at all but translucent in it's own right? 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Posted by planearth on 09/29/2015
This link has a picture sequence that is in reverse to make it match the waning moon 'shadow' direction of the normal moon.. right to left. It's been flipped! 
Sneaky, sneaky bastards..

news.yahoo.com/photos/rare-supermoon-eclipse-seen-around-the-world-slideshow/rare-supermoon-eclipse-seen-around-the-world-photo-1443441933306.html

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:17 am

Transparent/Translucent Moon 12973284_10207695615262721_1150632269673811937_o
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Mon May 09, 2016 4:09 pm

See Thru Moon, Light Energy Stars, Mars and The Real Venus

Simple & Solid irrefutable proof once again of the Great Lies.

This experiment can be replicated by anyone with similar equipment.

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonLight Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Here is a good example of the transparent Moon. Taken with an ultrasonic High-Resolution Digital Camera. Zoom In to see the stars behind: http://www.jsrultrasonics.com/images/Eclipse.jpg
MoonLight
MoonLight

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonLight Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Venus and jupiter occulted by the Moon (Sky & Telescope, April 1998)
Transparent/Translucent Moon Captur10
MoonLight
MoonLight

Back to top Go down

Transparent/Translucent Moon Empty Moon changing light temperatures

Post by 3eyeSeeker Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:54 pm

I've heard from Brian Mullen that he heard the moon's light temperature changes during waxing and waning periods. This also appears to go with the brightness of stars. I plan on testing out this theory after I get my tools and telescope. Has anyone else looked into this?

3eyeSeeker

CHerring likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tswifty14 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:05 pm

3eyeSeeker wrote:I've heard from Brian Mullen that he heard the moon's light temperature changes during waxing and waning periods. This also appears to go with the brightness of stars. I plan on testing out this theory after I get my tools and telescope. Has anyone else looked into this?

I have not done any testing.

I have observed that the sun pulls water high in the air. Also, I have observed that the moon pushes water low to the ground. There is usually due on the grass during a full moon and even close to a full moon.
This relates to the temperature change in waxing and waning periods. As I observe the moon's 'push' to be strong when full and weak when new.
This also affects the morning, afternoon, and evening temperatures. Depending also on the sun, the temperature outside is affected by the moon and its position in the sky at a given time of day AND the "fullness" of it at a given time of day.
EX: Hot and Dry afternoon in June (New Moon located near the sun). One week later, a hot afternoon (Waxing Moon located more east than before; more overhead). One week later, an intensely hot afternoon with a tempature that drops dramatically, 20 degrees in texas, when the full moon appears as the sun is in its setting stage. For the next two weeks, the moon is affecting the morning more than the afternoon.

- This thing happening is a knowing
tswifty14
tswifty14

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Transparent/Translucent Moon Empty Questions Regarding the Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 am

For me, this object does not appear to be transparent or translucent. I am not 100 percent sure, of course, but you can clearly see something that looks like impact craters all over it. Also, it doesn't look like a "flat disc," because the lines running from these "craters" appear to be curving from the point of origin....something that doesn't happen on a flat, translucent disc, as far as I can understand from observing things around around me.

Now, if somebody takes a look at this object and sees stars "through it," then I really don't have any meaningful way to explain this rather than the following: These are shiny objects upon it, in front of the object, or actually shine through it.

Also, I really don't understand exactly how its phases are explained through the flat earth model, either. Is there a good video that explains the above phenomenon in detail?

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:34 am

ForeverThePhilosopher wrote:
For me, [the Moon] does not appear to be transparent or translucent
you can clearly see impact craters all over it

Please explain IMPACT CRATERS?

How are Impact Craters created and by what type of objects?

Also, explain the propulsion and medium used by these Objects that create these so called Impact Craters? Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:56 am

Hey man, good to hear from you. I had you on my friends list, but I tried to click your name and lost it. My bad, stupid mistake, I think that I accidentally deleted you. Still not too familiar with everything concerning how this forum works yet.

What I mean is that when I look at the moon, there are all these marks in it, they look like pits, and the lines coming off of these pits appear to be curving around a surface. It looks like something hit the surface, caused a pit and fractured lines traveling from those pits around a curved surface.

I know, this is ironic, because we don't see shit hitting the moon and causing huge explosions recently. At least, I have never looked up and saw some kind of rock hit the moon in my lifetime, despite the number of "shooting stars" happening every night. Also, we are told that these "shooting stars" are meteorites, or rocks from space flying towards the earth. You would think that we would occasionally see them hit the moon and cause a huge dust explosion....but it doesn't happen. The surface, however, looks like it was once pounded by all kinds of shit.

Also, the moon phases...they make absolutely now sense to me other than some kind of shadow being cast on the object. I say this only because of my own observations. Even when you see a dark portion of the moon, you can still see a faint outline of light about the perimeter. Also, the dark part, to me, looks like a shadow on an object that is still there.

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next