IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About the Flat Earth

+164
Forest4theTreez
Atreides
zherot
Ant
Ugly skeptic
hdog
Reecus
pitagoras
flatreality
IamOsoGorgeous
TheRitch
RileySlowWave
gutindra
jtcribbs
Ryan
Master X Officiel
Kotolos
enigma101x
Spunkyweasle
mattbrue
Roban
vidyasundar
King Cosmic 12
Lonn-Alan
osawa_ryuichi@yahoo.co.jp
samuelchill0620
rosesrosesroses
shantitraveler
Lombard
Margaret33
cloudbuster
comradelevelplane
TimCoady30
Puffpanda
TexasPunch
fosborn_
WatchTheCollapse
zeteticseparovich
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
mrg
Thunderbird
BasedMan
Noobians Law
BreezusChrist
NASA Wetsuit Company
maril
Emperor's New Clothes
whps
MoNad
Xander
StillWakingUp
Apologia Christou
NosLegio
round_earth_shill
Mantis
stjohnofthe88keys
Greenlight144000
Gemini
spinningwaterrockhaha
its_Goyim
Slowbutsure
Abioseh
Bicenie
CHIPSTERO7
Jack Aurora
Matthias
Rapsher
Brian Johnston
Jadepurplelover
Alsumu
KyriosMora
Merq
naiveharry
tycho_brahe
Nkmchuck
Nf35
Ricend
Masekone
oilcrash1
AnonymousJirrafe
Alpha
Forthegenerations
ConnorSingh
AlwaysCurious
Moonhowling
NoSpin100
Luminous
Adam Kadmon
nowhereelsetogo
adamb1
Shmack_1
Fajr
Russian Blue Cat
FiachraW
siriusrising
Stuart B
Marby
Carl
Digitalbath
Tree
mikmatey
carter15
Flat Rick
noloferratus
susie
Truth Center
tired_veteran
Samuelanderson
owlspotter
Dual1ty
notdownunder
jz00
c0m1c5tr1p5
FR
SoldierMan
Lightning_Peasant
anderskitson
rotorabba
rotor
icecap
Samtheman91
Oliver_Bestfall
zeek_44
Ranniz
RedorBlue
markwilson
mitch
Tsaltsrif
Skywalker
Anej
ForeverFlat
Pearshapidness
Reddoctober
eazierider
Foreverlearning
Mar L
Justin McCarron
PersonOFLogic
MrBobSapp
Realearth
Earthskeptik
alex9000
Danno25
Wertikal
miangelsai
wolfcub
Leinad¥
ScorpiusBey
thugnastylol
ABalancedKarma
RelearningLogic
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
joe
inerratic
Admin
vortexpuppy
damnice
KeAlohaSean
csp
baiken
Thinkforyourself
Nev
Schpankme
168 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 9 Empty Do we live in a hologram?

Post by Dan-cer Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:57 am

Hi friends!
Thanks to Eric who invited me to join this research forum I landed here today. Many questions I had about flat earth are already answered by some good videos.
That's why I feel quite comfortable with the "new" view of living on a flat surface with sun and moon nearby and some dome above.

However, before I came to the flat earth model I was quite sure that we are living in a hologram, a matrix, an illusional "world".
A world in which we can develope our self-consciousness by a dualistic invironment.
We might have collectively invented and manifested this whole world through our collective thoughts.

Beyond there is the real divine "Kingdom of God" or whatever you name it, transcending and ruling the hologram. We are able to join and reconnect us with this Kingdom after being "awoken". "The Great Awakening".

For quite a while I thought that it wouldn't matter if the earth is flat or a globe, because each theory leads to just another playground within the matrix/hologram.

I really like to have a little discussion of this topic with you. Most probably this topic is not new to many of you, and you might have some links to videos or documents you can recommend.

Included in this topic are also theories about any higher levels of creation or existence beyond this beloved mother earth and its dome. What is behind?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 9 Empty Where can I find GPS topics like non-satellite function?

Post by Dan-cer Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:31 pm

As I couldn't find any topics about GPS via forum-search I ask you for any help here:

I'm following the FE theory bc of the large number of proofs. However, I ask myself how GPS is really working.
I saw videos about satellites being a hoax, except ballon-satellites. But how does GPS work to give exact location while navigating by car in an area with few mobile towers, i.e. on a forest road?

What have the servicemen for GPS-technic to say?

Thanks in advance for your help and links!!!
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 9 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Dan-cer Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:20 pm

No explanations available here?
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 9 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Realearth Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Dan-cer wrote:No explanations available here?

You say
"That's why I feel quite comfortable with the "new" view of living on a flat surface with sun and moon nearby and some dome above." "mother earth and its dome"

Please show me your proof of some dome above
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:07 pm

Dan-cer wrote:No explanations available here?

You ask
"I saw videos about satellites being a hoax, except ballon-satellites. But how does GPS work to give exact location while navigating by car in an area with few mobile towers, i.e. on a forest road?

Please research this GPS question you have and report your provable findings.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:59 am

The quick answers ARE right here ...

https://ifers.123.st/t265-eric-dubay-answers-everyone-s-flat-earth-questions

... the explanation is at 1:38 in the first video. The acronym, "GPS", is inherently incorrect -- it is not "global" and it is not a "satellite". Have no doubt, that it is indeed sophisticated technology that calculates based upon the intersection and resection of land-based radio tower signal strengths.

Eric Dubay answers this question quite well in the video.

But if you would care to do your own searching, outside of this robust forum, you may want to look for the history of LORAN navigation devices ... the acronym "RSSI" may open some new knowledge ... and, you may want to further research exactly how many mobile towers may actually be present on those forest roads you're mentioning.

Your own research findings may surprise you. And of course, we would love for you to share what you find.

Happy Hunting!

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:40 am

Realearth wrote:
Please show me your proof of some dome above

Oh sorry, I took the "dome" for a theory that I wouldn't reject immediately. I have no proof of it.
Instead my thoughts are more on having to deal with some sort of illusion, a matrix, a hologram.
And I want to know if there are any discussions here about that.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:57 am

Realearth wrote:
Please research this GPS question you have and report your provable findings.

My question here was indeed the start of my research on GPS and satellites on flat earth.
Considering I'm not the first one to ask on this topic I am looking for some more intel in this forum.

Up to now I haven't found any documentation - written or video - that is giving provable findings that GPS need no satellites. But there are some talkings (not proofs) that GPS is working even in deserts while mobile connection isn't available.

LORAN is mentioned here and there, but I'd like to see some proofs that LORAN is in use now.

Quite a few researchers found out that the earth isn't curved with provable experiments.
Are there no researchers on the satellite/GPS-topic? Or some insider-intel? While moon-landing was faked in studios we cannot say GPS is fake.

If the satellite-topic - "satellites don't exist" (except ballons) - isn't provable doesn't mean automatically earth isn't flat.

It only says that truth isn't found yet.

Last edited by Dan-cer on Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling LORAN)
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:14 am

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
But if you would care to do your own searching, outside of this robust forum, you may want to look for the history of LORAN navigation devices ... the acronym "RSSI" may open some new knowledge ... and, you may want to further research exactly how many mobile towers may actually be present on those forest roads you're mentioning.

Your own research findings may surprise you.  And of course, we would love for you to share what you find.

Happy Hunting!

Thank you for your suggestions. The answer given by Eric in the video is reasonable to me, but it would be nice to get just the used technology explained.

I'm not a researcher with connections to insiders. Maybe we have to wait little more time until all intel on GPS and more is disclosed to the public. I expect that happening next year.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Not aware of any secret to the GPS . It is based on WGS84 , a mathematically modelled ellipsoid .It is not based on a measured sphere . The G stands for geodetic .  

Geodesy is not a science . It is simply the application of spherical trig to plane survey measurements which enable the scientifically surveyed plane to be mapped onto a globe or pear or in this case an ellipsoid. We can all pretend earth is a globe then ,or pear or spheroid.

The fact is that no survey ever shows curvature , I have a survey book which plainly states that surveyors do not account for curvature for areas up to 100 square miles , beyond that geodesic calculations are applied.

I should imagine that any GPS device will actually just give you plane trig results taken from masts , balloons and whatever passes for satellites .  
Flat earth is not a model , it's reality.

RedorBlue

comradelevelplane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:25 am

Thank you very much, RedorBlue, for your answer. I got used to take flat earth as a reality (although considering that any given "reality" could be inside a hologram or matrix).
RedorBlue wrote:
I should imagine that any GPS device will actually just give you plane trig results taken from masts , balloons and whatever passes for satellites .
Are balloons a regular equipment for GPS worldwide? Are they navigable? Do they collide sometimes? How many balloons are supposed to be part of GPS-system?
Are any aeroplanes involved too?
Who is controlling the system?

The answers to these questions are somewhere available I suppose. Could you give me some short answers too?

thank you in advance!!!
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Hi  there,
today I got the "Flat Earth Sun, Moon & Zodiac Clock app" from David Weiss, YT- Channel = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6s_ScG0PZThdwhKsUFSRw/videos
where I found a great playlist on GPS and satellites:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyHwsN1Rg4IqaayvqHqKmTh3zOYDMh8Xh
So I can dig deeper into this topic now.
BTW he has tons of videos on flat earth.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Dan-cer wrote:Hi  there,
today I got the "Flat Earth Sun, Moon & Zodiac Clock app" from David Weiss, YT- Channel = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6s_ScG0PZThdwhKsUFSRw/videos
where I found a great playlist on GPS and satellites:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyHwsN1Rg4IqaayvqHqKmTh3zOYDMh8Xh
So I can dig deeper into this topic now.
BTW he has tons of videos on flat earth.

David Weiss is controlled opposition.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:19 pm

Any proofs or examples?
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:16 am

Dan-cer wrote:Any proofs or examples?

In shill section of this forum
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:09 am

Could you provide me a direct link to it? I searched for half an hour and didn't find him, even not with search function of this forum.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:21 am

Just found via Google (!) :
https://ifers.123.st/t38p50-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame
page 3

EDIT:// Ok, I read about him there, but didn't get much details about his "shillness".

Take it as a warning to always be aware of the quality. Although I like short videos sometimes, some of his videos are not of best quality.
Te be a Jew doesn't make him a bad guy automatically. We can be sceptically.

To conclude: I wouldn't recommend him as a good source but I can find some stuff in his collection that helps me digging deeper. In example his collection on GPS and satellites has given me some positive thoughts more clearly than I got somewhere else.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Dan-cer wrote:Just found via Google (!) :
https://ifers.123.st/t38p50-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame
page 3

EDIT:// Ok, I read about him there, but didn't get much details about his "shillness".

In example his collection on GPS and satellites has given me some positive thoughts more clearly than I got somewhere else.

Weiss is a raging shill, hangs out with other raging shills, is a deceptive Jew and gatekeeper.
Nothing positive about that!
Eric agrees.
Realearth
Realearth

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:29 pm

I will keep it in mind.
Thank you for your information.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 9 Empty What is the explanation for the moon phases?

Post by Dan-cer Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 am

Is there a good video explaining the moon phases (on flat earth)? Why has the moon phases and the sun not?

Thank you for links. I searched for any videos that can explain it to me understandable.
So far I found only this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4GmeI2omfM
It is said that it's a flat earth model explanation but I can't understand it. It would make sense to me only if the moon is a globe.
If the globe is more likely a semi-transparent disk, how phases are working?

Please help me understand it.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:18 pm

Dan-cer wrote:Is there a good video explaining the moon phases (on flat earth)? Why has the moon phases and the sun not?

Thank you for links. I searched for any videos that can explain it to me understandable.
So far I found only this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4GmeI2omfM
It is said that it's a flat earth model explanation but I can't understand it. It would make sense to me only if the moon is a globe.
If the globe is more likely a semi-transparent disk, how phases are working?

Please help me understand it.

This is a research forum not a question forum.
Perhaps you should continue your research and let us know your provable findings.
It is not the purpose of this forum to answer your questions.
Continue to look for answers to your question through your own research and report your provable findings.
You say "so far I could only fine this"....  keep looking!
Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Admin and Dan-cer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Thank you for your answer. I understand your argument.
I risked to ask this question because I didn't find answers on this topic in this forum although most probably it should be some here.
The search-function of the forum gives poor results (depending on the forum-software and is wellknown in other forums).

To make research more effective I'd recommend to work on the content-structure for better findings.

I will not bother you with any other question and take it seriously to do my own research somewhere else.

I wish all members of this forum a merry peaceful christmas!
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 9 Empty Live Feed From Ushasia

Post by carter15 Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:56 am

I stumbled across a live video feed from Usasia from Dec.11, 2020

It appears to be a 12 hour feed showing the total length of "dark" that they get on Dec. 11.

By scrolling through the video there appears to be about 3 hours of darkness from sunset to sunrise (from about -8:00 to -5:00 in the live stream)

Being so close to Antarctica, I believe we should see ZERO darkness around this time of year (on the globe model) but I'm hoping some of you folks who are much more experienced can maybe comment. I have asked about this several times in the comments of Erik's videos but I doubt he sees them there are just way too many people commenting and he is busy enough as it is.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Here's the video

carter15

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:20 pm

Ushuaia latitude is given as 54 degrees S . Not really close to Antarctica.

I live at 54 N and don't experience 24hr daylight here around summer solstice .

What are you puzzled about?

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by carter15 Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:18 pm

RedorBlue wrote:Ushuaia latitude is given as 54 degrees S . Not really close to Antarctica.

I live at 54 N and don't experience 24hr daylight here around summer solstice .

What are you puzzled about?

Thanks for your reply, you can ignore my DM I didn't realize my post was moved here. I think what I'm most puzzled about with Ushasia is how it can have huge amounts of daylight during December/January. If I look at the classic FE map that we see in many videos, the sun would be circling a wider trajectory during these months but Ushasia should still experience many more hours of darkness than is observed.

I think right now they are getting about 19 hours of daylight per day if I'm not mistaken... so I guess I'm trying to understand how that works on the FE map

(for context: this all stemmed from a YT comment I read from a globe supporter about daylight hours in Ushasia... and it left me stumped)

carter15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next