IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

+17
Wertikal
Real World
observer
Just Vital
InnerCynic
Admin
Realearth
blackchoy
Bobby Peru
FL@T-E@RTH
inerratic
Beashambassador
csp
feblogger
californian
lizardking
Schpankme
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Ant Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Not sure this has been posted anywhere

http://www.aerostudents.com/courses/flight-dynamics/flightDynamicsFullVersion.pdf

Ant

Posts : 4
Points : 761
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2019-09-26

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Ant wrote:
Not sure this has been posted anywhere
http://www.aerostudents.com/courses/flight-dynamics/flightDynamicsFullVersion.pdf

From the above pdf

Welcome to the Aerostudents website. We are a community of aerospace students from the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands.

1.1.2 Making assumptions

In this summary, we want to describe the flight dynamics with equations. This is, however, very difficult.
To simplify it a bit, we have to make some simplifying assumptions. We assume that . . .

• There is a flat Earth. (The Earth’s curvature is zero.)
• There is a non-rotating Earth. (No Coriolis accelerations and such are present.)
• The aircraft has constant mass.
• The aircraft is a rigid body.
• The aircraft is symmetric.
• There are no rotating masses, like turbines. (Gyroscopic effects can be ignored.)
• There is constant wind. (So we ignore turbulence and gusts.)


These assumptions are used in all Flight Simulators.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4951
Reputation : 1607
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:37 am

.
To fly from "San Francisco to Tokyo Japan" the Judaeo-Freemason Vatican and their Heliocentric Religion (Theory) would have flights crossing over the open expanse of the North Pacific Ocean.

Example

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Sanfra11


San Francisco to Tokyo Japan
The Airlines show the actual course - starting at 6:39 of the video; we see the Aircraft fly from Vancouver, over the West Coast of Alaska and onto Japan.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4951
Reputation : 1607
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty "Southern Hemisphere" non stop flights.

Post by unexplainedelefants Thu May 20, 2021 3:56 am

Long time flat earther first time poster here.

I have been trying to find a logical explanation for these non stop 11 to 14 hour southern hemisphere only flights.

On the globe model the times make perfect sense however we know based on repeatable and proven experiments and observations that the globe model has no basis in reality.

I am trying to wrap my head around these flights, and more importantly seemingly impossible flight times. There must be an explanation.

Here is some data I have collected on times for Qantas flights. I have been plotting them out on a few different flat earth maps.

SYD TO JNB 14h Sydney to Johannesburg
SYD TO LAX 13.5h Sydney to LA
SYD TO SIN 8h Sydney to Singapore
SIN TO NRT 6.75h Singapore to Tokyo
SYD TO SAN 13.5h Sydney to Santiago Chili

These flights do exist and I can not get my head around how.

Either our current flat earth map is wrong, or the speeds of the planes somehow double when in the southern hemisphere.

If anyone has some thought on my findings that would be appreciated, these flights have been sitting in the back of my mind for months.

unexplainedelefants

Posts : 3
Points : 159
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-05-19

Shashi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2021 9:50 am

Please review this thread as your question has been answered and investigated thoroughly already by IFERS members. Regarding these flights, firstly, if Earth were a ball the shortest route would be straight over Antarctica or to at least stay in the Southern Hemisphere for the entire flight and go due East or West. In reality however, all of these flights go high into the North Hemisphere before coming back down to their destinations in the South. This is by far the LONGEST route possible if Earth were truly a ball, but is the shortest, and most direct route on our flat Earth. 99% of these flights make a planned re-fueling stop in the North Hemisphere, and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1666
Points : 7631
Reputation : 3643
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Lightning_Peasant and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by markwilson Thu May 20, 2021 5:45 pm

unexplainedelefants wrote:Long time flat earther first time poster here [?!?!?! warning, Will Robinson, warning]

trying to find a logical explanation [no, you're really not]

globe model the times make perfect sense [nothing on that "model" makes sense, since water finds level and level is a plane]

wrap my head around these flights, and impossible flight times.There must be an explanation [strawman he built and would like us wasting time attacking: "impossible"]

data collected [sure you're right]

do exist, can not get head around how [learn of water's property to settle in a perfect PLANE in a calm basin, regardless of the size of the basin]

flat earth map is wrong, or the speeds of the planes somehow double when in the southern hemisphere. [quite the laughable premise unsupported by any evidence. It's a miracle! When we cross the equator into the southern "hemisphere" the airplane's speed "somehow double"!

Time is money and we'd like to double your speeds the whole trip (says the airline CEO to the businessman), but it only works in the southern hemisphere, oh woe is us, and it's not our fault you chose to establish your business in the northern hemisphere where our airplanes can only fly half as fast!]


If anyone has some thought on my findings

My thoughts; others may fall for your laughable "long time flat earther" yarn, but I'm not one of them.

p.s. "The Elefant (German for "elephant") was a heavy tank destroyer used by German Wehrmacht Panzerjäger during World War II." Just curious; are you German?

Anybody who claims to be a "long time flat earther" while laughably claiming "globe model times make perfect sense," is most certainly an elephant in the IFERS room that not only will be explained, but will also be shooed away as he exposes himself for the fraud that he is. Give it up; you can only dig the hole deeper now ;-)

We barely knew thee...
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 575
Points : 2656
Reputation : 408
Join date : 2017-03-31

Admin, CajunPie, Lightning_Peasant and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by unexplainedelefants Sat May 22, 2021 11:31 pm

markwilson wrote:
unexplainedelefants wrote:Long time flat earther first time poster here [?!?!?! warning, Will Robinson, warning]

trying to find a logical explanation [no, you're really not]

globe model the times make perfect sense [nothing on that "model" makes sense, since water finds level and level is a plane]

wrap my head around these flights, and impossible flight times.There must be an explanation [strawman he built and would like us wasting time attacking: "impossible"]

data collected [sure you're right]

do exist, can not get head around how [learn of water's property to settle in a perfect PLANE in a calm basin, regardless of the size of the basin]

flat earth map is wrong, or the speeds of the planes somehow double when in the southern hemisphere. [quite the laughable premise unsupported by any evidence. It's a miracle! When we cross the equator into the southern "hemisphere" the airplane's speed "somehow double"!

Time is money and we'd like to double your speeds the whole trip (says the airline CEO to the businessman), but it only works in the southern hemisphere, oh woe is us, and it's not our fault you chose to establish your business in the northern hemisphere where our airplanes can only fly half as fast!]


If anyone has some thought on my findings

My thoughts; others may fall for your laughable "long time flat earther" yarn, but I'm not one of them.

p.s. "The Elefant (German for "elephant") was a heavy tank destroyer used by German Wehrmacht Panzerjäger during World War II." Just curious; are you German?

Anybody who claims to be a "long time flat earther" while laughably claiming "globe model times make perfect sense," is most certainly an elephant in the IFERS room that not only will be explained, but will also be shooed away as he exposes himself for the fraud that he is. Give it up; you can only dig the hole deeper now ;-)

We barely knew thee...


Oh no I just picked a random name that came to my head.

I found non stop flights from Qantas and was confused. Genuinely looking for some answers here. First time poster, hence why I didn't know how the form worked.

I am not at all trying to build up a straw man. Kinda confused by the response.

I have not found any answer to non stop southern hemisphere flights. As you have responded yes the vast majority of these flights do stop in the northern hemisphere to refuel.

But I found flights that supposedly fly over Antarctica which is impossible. I'm wondering if anyone has done some research on this since I haven't been able to find any.

Not sh*tposting just looking to see if research has been done.

"Anybody who claims to be a "long time flat earther" while laughably claiming "globe model times make perfect sense," is most certainly an elephant in the IFERS room that not only will be explained, but will also be shooed away as he exposes himself for the fraud that he is. Give it up; you can only dig the hole deeper now ;-)"

Kinda confused by that part of post. And confused by how I would be a fraud since I'm not claiming anything just asking some questions.

unexplainedelefants

Posts : 3
Points : 159
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-05-19

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by unexplainedelefants Sat May 22, 2021 11:45 pm

Admin wrote:Please review this thread as your question has been answered and investigated thoroughly already by IFERS members.  Regarding these flights, firstly, if Earth were a ball the shortest route would be straight over Antarctica or to at least stay in the Southern Hemisphere for the entire flight and go due East or West.  In reality however, all of these flights go high into the North Hemisphere before coming back down to their destinations in the South.  This is by far the LONGEST route possible if Earth were truly a ball, but is the shortest, and most direct route on our flat Earth.  99% of these flights make a planned re-fueling stop in the North Hemisphere, and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination.

"and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination."

I just saw some claims that 12hr non stop flights were posible and had no clue how if flights that are farther distance take longer. I found some on youtube with comments saying they took the flights.

That might just be the response to my post. I should book one of these flights to see what actually happens but logically it should take over 24h.

I didn't want to come off shilly sorry guys if I did.

unexplainedelefants

Posts : 3
Points : 159
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-05-19

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by markwilson Sun May 23, 2021 12:24 am

You claim to be a long time flat earther yet come in here thinking you'd have a little fun bringing us your "unexplained elephant" in the room gag. Do you actually think your laughably premised position is in need of explanation?! I find it amusing that you think you've presented an elephant in need of explanation.

You claim to be a long time flat earther, and should certainly understand that airplanes must then be forced to fly over, above and PARALLEL to that HORIZONTAL PLANE, yet, here you are; playing the clown pretending that somehow flight times work on the globe that is NOT there, we unquestionably know, simply because water factually finds a plane in every basin on earth in which it rests; end of discussion.

"Long time flat earther" my hiney. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 575
Points : 2656
Reputation : 408
Join date : 2017-03-31

Admin, CajunPie, RedorBlue and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Qantas propaganda

Post by Shmack_1 Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:53 am

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/flights/qantas-breaks-record-with-175-hour-repatriation-flight-between-buenos-aires-and-darwin/news-story/224d3bf190175c5ce4380df5386a0f00

Shmack_1

Posts : 25
Points : 257
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-03-09

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum