IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

+19
WheresTheCurve?
starfox42
exo
Mike2491FEM!!!
Schpankme
bengbeng
Devi Suprana
TruthNinjaLinney
MaryMoon
Emeraldacid
lotuseater
csp
Faith Irene Luecke
TerrestialJones
freejack
Skywalker
Thinkforyourself
Aphrodite
Admin
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:59 am

Post by icarus15 on Jun 30, 2015 18:18:50 GMT

I was a much bigger fan when I thought this guy was currently backpacking across the Antarctica. If he ever does carry out with his expedition, he should title his chronicle, 'The little shill that could....... freeze his arse off and get fired from NASA all in one day' lol

Anyway It must be pure torture to have a conversation with this guy. He just comes across extremely narcissistic. And this vid would of been much more entertaining if he was was sporting a dog shock collar that fed him V's whenever he said, "Me,Myself and I"
Now that, I could of watched all the way through, over and over again even.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:00 am

Post by madhatter on Jun 30, 2015 20:43:37 GMT

I really do sympathise with newbies just starting off in the flat world, must be a really confusing time to walk into what amounts to a civil war amongst the flat Earth community thats raging at the moment. Just be sure of this, if you are on this community and are reading this, the IFERS is the true Flat Earth movement. You are home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:01 am

Post by joeytherat on Jul 2, 2015 3:17:35 GMT

Matt is the one who got me into the flat earth. I watched all of his videos. Being a conspiracy theorist for years and looking at the over whelming evidence of the Zionist Masonic influence on this world, it still amazes me how people can say it's Jesuits or bankers or the elite that control the world. To understand flat earth you kinda have to be deep down the rabbit hole. There's no flat earther that believes terrorist did 9/11. You kinda got to well be versed in conspiracys be a flat earther imo. So when I watched matts vids where he was saying it was the Jesuits and all this nonsense at first I shrugged it off as maybe he didn't know. His eccentric character made be believe he was genuine. But now thanks to Eric I got to call a spade a spade. I think he might be a shill made to make us looks crazy or something. Anyways I'm new to the forum hello all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:02 am

Post by icarus15 on Jul 2, 2015 11:14:43 GMT

JeffCash gets a good shot in here

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:04 am

Post by lizardking on Jul 2, 2015 12:47:37 GMT

Wow, thanks Jeff for exposing this moronic fucktard's pathetic brainwashing attempts.

This should be made into one of those horrible remix songs.

Matt might want to think of a new tactic, because absolutely no one who is a genuine conspiracy theorist defends Israel or the Jews. Anyone who has truly looked into the NWO knows that they play a huge, if not the leading role behind the scenes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Jul 2, 2015 12:51:05 GMT

The Masonic Zionists = the Elite
The Jesuits = Jews
Bankers = Jews

What are you trying to say exactly?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeytherat on Jul 2, 2015 20:44:43 GMT

I'm saying there are some people who don't know it's jews they legitimately think it's Jesuits or bankers not knowing they are both jesuits and bankers are jews. To be a flat earther u have to be past that point is wat I'm trying to say.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:05 am

Post by incorporated on Jul 2, 2015 22:30:42 GMT

Anyone looking into the flat earth who have done their research, they know about zionism and the false holocaust. They will see through Math Boylan's bullshit. Just the fact that Eric is staying in truth with the holocaust fraud will draw the correct crowd of researchers to the flat earth topic.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Jimmy on Jul 2, 2015 23:15:28 GMT

One doesn't simply have a conversation with Matt Boyband, he has a conversation with you, and you listen. By the way I LMAO at "the little shill that could" comment. Good stuff.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:06 am

Post by hiilikeourbeard on Jul 2, 2015 23:16:11 GMT

once again i was banned from another group for calling out matt boylan. this time it was for something i posted on YOUTUBE that got me banned on FACEBOOK. calling matt a zionist on youtube got darrell fox to message me calling me an idiot, eric a shill, ME a shill lol. what the fuck is going on in this movement!?!?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:07 am

Post by incorporated on Jul 3, 2015 0:22:19 GMT

I cant believe the level of infiltration they are throwing at the flat earth research. Shows how important this truth is and how bad they want to cover it up.

If you're taking flak, you're over the target.

I have never seen so many hired goons on any subject of truth apart from maybe the fake holocaust and zionism.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:08 am

Post by incorporated on Jul 3, 2015 0:27:51 GMT

For a skilled artist, he's got a pretty shitty makeup job that goes along with his lies in this vid.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:08 am

Post by gnosticwarrior on Jul 3, 2015 3:54:05 GMT

^ I can't stop laughing at the shillery taking place in that video, lmao.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Admin on Jul 3, 2015 4:54:54 GMT

LOL! It's absolutely true that "One doesn't simply have a conversation with Matt Boyband, he has a conversation with you, and you listen." It was the main thing I noticed when "talking" with him on skype. It was the Matt Powerland show, not a conversation. In between rants I'd try to interject a little something and then without really even acknowledging or engaging with what I'd said, he would just continue on his ranting again. The last time I had a non-conversation like this was with a clinically diagnosed sociopath. Being such a bad listener certainly is a sign of ego and lack of empathy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:09 am

Post by gnosticwarrior on Jul 3, 2015 9:30:27 GMT

You know, I never even realized that he does most of the talking until you guys mentioned it here. His older videos had a way different spin (lol) after realizing that! He was probably chosen for that exact reason; conversational bulldozer to the max.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:10 am

Post by pizzafarian on Jul 3, 2015 17:30:51 GMT

howdy everybody. this is my first post here, just joined. i've been flat earthin for about 3 months. has changed my life. math was the first i saw on the subject. actually thought it was simply comedy and he couldn't believe what he was saying, just being edgy comedy/performance art. then i stumbled onto eric's flat earth research via masonic/zionist research. I didn't want to click the flat earth youtube link in eric's feed because i thought it was joke.once i clicked i couldn't believe it. i couldn't dismiss it. the more i looked the more clear the evidence of the globe disappeared and the flat earth became more and more clear. I always had my doubts about math. I personally never believed he worked at nasa. he has no command of scientific language and just seems to enjoy the attention for making outrageous conspiracy claims. i too am an artist and i was raised in radical performance art scene. it's all about creating tension and having the audience not know if you are serious or not. his mysogeny also is curious and smacks of typical art douche. when i saw math getting upset over not being able to properly talk to eric via skype i knew he was just making fun of the whole thing. it's all him and his paranoid schtick.

So to see the whole thing come full circle, i found the flat earth via zionism/mason research after seeing math and then this is what divides them is really interesting. I personally don't see how looking at the masters of disinfo and mind control cannot cover the zionist agenda that is world wide in literally every house of shaping public opinion, economics, media, education, law, corporations, military intelligence etc... thank you all so much for this forum. my friends think i'm crazy, but once they look they cannot deny it. so they don't want to look.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:11 am

Post by pilot on Jul 4, 2015 21:14:37 GMT

I'm about half way through this "presentation" by Matt and cohorts. At one point he expressed that he was convinced that Eric or Mark Sargent would be going mainstream within 2 weeks...appearing on CNN or like that. WTH?? I don't know if I can go on with any more of the paranoid crap they are carrying on about. I can't believe people who are so well versed in psy-ops act like anti-zionist sentiment equals "jew-bashing". That outrage is disingenuous or simply ignorance. I thought there were no sacred cows in FE!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:11 am

Post by gnosticwarrior on Jul 5, 2015 11:05:30 GMT

Matt's obviously being used and maximized to appear as a standard issue schizo conspiracy nut, so as to associate the entire FE community with his personality type, and thus diminish the integrity of the work actually being done by non-shills.

That's the entire purpose of shill-work like this. People cannot think (more accurately, choose to not think) for themselves, prefer entertaining personalities, rationalize away counter-evidence to things they've been conditioned to accept, and will wait for things to be seen on CNN before "making up" their already biased minds.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:13 am

The following story, pictures, and audio recording are from one of Matt Boylan's fans who generously allowed him to stay with her family for nearly a month before the following incident took place. They are often talking over one another, but I can testify that this is the only way to successfully have a "conversation" with Matt, otherwise you will be unable to complete a sentence before he interrupts and continues his diatribes. Also regarding Matt’s constant crying of copyright infringement and lack of consent, he has used video/audio of me in his documentaries without even informing me let alone asking my permission. So two can play at that game Mr. Wizard.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:16 am

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 2 12180210

And here is proof from the horse's mouth that he not only has many Jewish friends and clients, but is "A Jew in blood himself!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 2 Cbf7a640dd3064e22873bd71a4307eff
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:57 am

Posted by zachswade on 08/18/2015

Oh look anywhere but the Jews...lol. Utter the word and you will be forever condemned. I mean he admitted to attending Jesuit school! The round earth-sun being the center of the universe is completely a Jewish Babylonian mysticism(aka Kabbala) creation. All these religions are sun worship and that's what the baseball earth theory shows if you know anything at all about ancient religion. Saying hitler had a hatred of Jews just because they were Jews is a clear lie!!!! Math powerpuff needs to quit the disinfo campaign... Don't believe it? Read ghandis letter to hitler! Hearing he is a Freemason doesn't surprise me In the least bit...I can smell his lie through my PC screen!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:58 am

Posted by Admin on 08/22/2015

This is pretty telling. Matt is an actor in a 2015 movie who admits to having a real life "alter-ego": thebadgethemovie.com/bullock.html

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 2 Bullock

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 am

Posted by csp on 08/22/2015

Aug 22, 2015 7:16:00 GMT Admin said:
This is pretty telling. Matt is an actor in a 2015 movie who admits to having a real life "alter-ego": thebadgethemovie.com/bullock.html

Oh dear me.. they are just playing with us now.. just like Obama mentioning the flat earth society.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 am

Posted by zachswade on 08/22/2015
I'm not sure if anyone has caught onto this, but ol' matt powerstick is a trained actor, i tried to find some info on imdb.com and found a list of movies he has been in since the mid-nineties! When he spoke in his FE vids, it didn't feel organic, so i decided to look into him a little deeper! there is one that he just stared in, this past year as the leading role, The Badge. Anyone else find it strange hes been getting so many acting roles, yet appears to be broke without anywhere to stay so soon after? I dont trust him, unfortunately, many fools do.... 

here are the links to the above sites I mentioned; 

the Badge movie (2015) - thebadgethemovie.com/bullock.html 

maths imdb - www.imdb.com/name/nm3200893/

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next