IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

+19
WheresTheCurve?
starfox42
exo
Mike2491FEM!!!
Schpankme
bengbeng
Devi Suprana
TruthNinjaLinney
MaryMoon
Emeraldacid
lotuseater
csp
Faith Irene Luecke
TerrestialJones
freejack
Skywalker
Thinkforyourself
Aphrodite
Admin
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

Post by Dabbin Good Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 am

Matt is a drama queen.. Always has been - and clearly always will be. I only watched a few videos from him back in the day. When he done that video of him faking he got jumped/assaulted.- then has to claim he is the originator of the new Flat Earth awakening. I couldn't watch him no more.. not like I was missing anything - If he isnt trying to grandiose himself he is talking smack about other people. I will say though.. he can paint some rather cool stuff.
Dabbin Good
Dabbin Good

Back to top Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 5 Empty RE: NASA channel

Post by Ryan N Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:31 pm

This is my first post on the forum, hey there. I came across this flat earth stand up comedian on Youtube a few years back. It is actually the first time I imagined a flat earth and I thought it seemed reasonable. However being presented as a comedy routine I didn't take it that seriously. I subsribed to NASA channel and left a message saying how much I liked the stand up routine cause it was funny and it made me think about things differently. So some time later I recieved a reply from him, and I can't remember exactly if it was a direct message to me, but he was asking for money to pay for treatments for some sort of disease that is causing him to lose his hearing. Now I don't want to say he was lying because such things can happen to people I guess and it is very unfortunate and I don't wish it upon anyone, but I have never heard of slowly losing hearing . Sight yes, but not hearing. I just thought it was shillary even if it was true because , by no means, am I able to pay other peoples medical bills , I have my own life to struggle with and money is something that is scarce in it. So I unsubbed him and forgot about flat earth , maybe watching a few videos here and there and really not seeing anything stupid about them. About a week ago I just dove right in and as far as I'm concerned the earth is a plain and motionless. It's absolutely mind blowing the shills involved and how it ties in with the things I originally was researching , like the truth about judaism and such things. As far as I'm concerned I can never go back to believing the ridiculous ball earth model. After all, if you have to believe something, it almost 100% of the time turns out to be a lie. Everything NASA told us is a lie.

Ryan N

Back to top Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 pm

Ryan N wrote:
my first post

I subscribed to NASA channel
this flat earth stand up comedian
he was asking for money
to pay for treatments for [hearing lose]

the earth is a plain and motionless
the truth about judaism

if you have to believe something
it almost 100% of the time turns out to be a lie

If you are ask to believe in faith or theory it is dogma and a lie.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan N Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Like politicians, you have to 'believe' them.

Ryan N

Back to top Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 5 Empty Math Powerland

Post by Earthtoed Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:28 pm

I just seen a name that I do not recognize: Math Powerland. I am suspicious because I heard Mark Sargent gave him recognition as being the first YouTuber for flat-Earth videos. I am more suspicious because I never heard his name (Math Powerland) mentioned anywhere else. Any comments or clarification would be appreciated.

Earthtoed

JThomas and shepdog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shepdog Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:05 am

Math Powerland (Boylan?) Where did he end up. Great artist with his epoxy paint. Can't play guitar. Ya, he was one of the first. Claimed he painted fake pics of planets etc for NASA...who knows???

shepdog

Earthtoed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:00 am

shepdog wrote:Math Powerland (Boylan?) Where did he end up. Great artist with his epoxy paint. Can't play guitar. Ya, he was one of the first. Claimed he painted fake pics of planets etc for NASA...who knows???

I saw this video the other day, and I red flagged it because Eric Dubay is mentioned as if he is not the one who proliferated the FE movement. Everyone who truly researches FE can conclude that the FE movement was spiked by Eric Dubay's work, and koshered flat-Earthers piggyback off of Eric's work and use of the Internet. For proof, Eric's work was millions-of-hits popular, and then erased. The ones who are censored in that way (their work disappears via big tech) are the ones the enemy fears, because they are genuine. Mark Sargent is used as a viable reference in this video, and he (Sargent) is at least a damage control stooge. Starting at the 30-second mark of the video the name Math Powerland is mentioned. Later in the video (15:52) Joe Rogan mentions a flat Earth challenge debate against Neil DeGrasse Tyson, but censors out that it was Eric Dubay who was the flat-Earther, then makes it look like it was rapper B.O.B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhXPzzFO-A

Earthtoed

Admin, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and shepdog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5