IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution is a Lie - Intelligent Design is the Truth!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Evolution is a Lie - Intelligent Design is the Truth! - Page 3 Empty Re: Evolution is a Lie - Intelligent Design is the Truth!

Post by Oliver_Bestfall on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:53 pm

Dismissive, but fair enough. Advice accepted.

Realearth, we would still like to know if you (or any IFERS participant) has non-opinion, non-belief, non-theory, non-pretend evidence, leads, analysis or knowledge of the actual age of the flat Earth?

Further, as originally asked by Tankjones1991, do you have any research or analysis of the original pushback against evolution, also known as intelligent design?

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Evolution is a Lie - Intelligent Design is the Truth! - Page 3 Empty Re: Evolution is a Lie - Intelligent Design is the Truth!

Post by Schpankme on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
actual age of the flat Earth?

Age of the Earth
  • Faith based creationists, 6,000 to 10,000 years old
  • Theory based scientism, 4.54 billion years old
  • Everyone else, unknown
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:34 pm

Evolution is a Lie - Intelligent Design is the Truth! - Page 3 Evolut10
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

J Rhawk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Real World wrote:
The theory of Snowman evolution

Theory based science (pretend) uses explanations to promote a set of ideas, which are agreed upon and taught in the major Universities.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Holy Roman Empire / Judaeo-Freemasonry Vatican (Jesuits) / see crypto Jews / see NAitional ZIonist J E Ws (NAZI)

1809 - Jesuits invent Theory for Transmutation of Species

Darwin adds "natural selection" calling it the "Theory of Evolution". alien

Last edited by Schpankme on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Do you believe that your father was an ape, your grand-father was a reptile, and your great grand-father was an explosion? For those who don't believe such pseudo-scientific non-sense (and for those who do), the following presentation lays out the undeniable proof that you are NOT some slowly evolved ape-man and that prehistoric giant reptiles are nothing but a Freemasonic hoax used to bolster this destructive disempowering atheistic nihilistic paradigm they are propagating to the masses.

Evolution and Dinosaurs Debunked along with my other documentaries, The Earth Plane, The History of Flat Earth, and 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball are now available to purchase from Amazon on DVD or you can watch them all free on my YouTube channel.

Evolution and Dinosaurs Debunked: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JZB1XHH
The Earth Plane: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J3B7DPX
The History of Flat Earth: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J35GDD4
200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J3B7F35
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:30 am

Society through indoctrination is made intellectually blind their reality defined by what they perceive to be fact and fiction.

From birth, everyone is taught the three R's: reading, writing, arithmetic, faith and theory.

Hebrews 11:1
faith is hope in the evidence of things which are not seen.

NASA 11:1
theory is an idea presented as true but that is not known to be true.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:48 pm

I have read through this thread but not sure if I skipped a part or not; is it generally accepted here that evolution is a falsification, and also a subliminal programming tool that reeks of eugenics, in that if we were to have all come from the cradle of human life in Africa then that leaves everyone but the white man unevolved, or beneath him? This whole BLM movement has irked me somewhat and this huge drive that seems to want to make white people guilty of pretty much everything about history. I wonder about the possibility and the effects on minorities if they percieve themselves to be oppressed/slaves/victims.

Not sure if i am making myself clear but it sort of dawned on me today that evolution in itself seems to be seeded my racism, and the quiet implications that could have on many a people is outstandingly shocking.

I had just finished watching Dana Ashlie's latest video on white slavery, and pretty much the slavery of humankind throughout history, whilst seeing the polarisation in the news in which it never seems to be mentioned.

I guess i am angry that I am hearing such vile things from either side (so much so that I have deleted all social media. AGAIN, and I will not be going back) and no one seems to be thinking clearly. I sometimes have to step back and check my own thoughts.

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by J Rhawk on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 pm

Seems these days the Ballers are literally masking God

J Rhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:08 pm

Dab_Tsog wrote:I have read through this thread but not sure if I skipped a part or not; is it generally accepted here that evolution is a falsification, and also a subliminal programming tool that reeks of eugenics, in that if we were to have all come from the cradle of human life in Africa then that leaves everyone but the white man unevolved, or beneath him? This whole BLM movement has irked me somewhat and this huge drive that seems to want to make white people guilty of pretty much everything about history. I wonder about the possibility and the effects on minorities if they percieve themselves to be oppressed/slaves/victims.

Not sure if i am making myself clear but it sort of dawned on me today that evolution in itself seems to be seeded my racism, and the quiet implications that could have on many a people is outstandingly shocking.

I had just finished watching Dana Ashlie's latest video on white slavery, and pretty much the slavery of humankind throughout history, whilst seeing the polarisation in the news in which it never seems to be mentioned.

I guess i am angry that I am hearing such vile things from either side (so much so that I have deleted all social media. AGAIN, and I will not be going back) and no one seems to be thinking clearly. I sometimes have to step back and check my own thoughts.

its a emotional grab for power. BLM plays a political game. Simply look at the placement: nobody is against black lives. But let us look at history. BEFORE the Europeans came to Afrika the continent was at war under its many nations. War, suppression of other nations and slavery was normal. When the Europeans came they got offered slaves from African nations themselves for other goods they had. Let us be very clear on this history the parts that are true anyways is full of oppression war, racism. Racism is not reserved for the blacks. Many whites were used as slaves as well. But come on. Don't feed into this. Just stop it. Of course governments and especially the situation in the vs there is segregation and stereotyping linked to race. And sure that has to be brought up, exposed and changed and improved. Let us do that then.. instead of these stories and emotional ways of playing into guilt of companies and shit and then sticking this racism consultant in their company.. i mean come the fuck on. We all want change, focusing on blacks sure no problem. Lets do that then there could have been countless of things right now to have actually been done to improve the situation. Look at it rationally, look at facts. Go look at the statistics yourself. Check if stories that are told hold up.

Ask yourself this: how come these news outlets and shit all fall for blm and take over their message. All these companies and celebrities chipping in. We haven't seen it much in our time but its essentially the same type of political activism that is done with climate change. We all get slammed with guilt but in the end you know its just stupid. Just look at the netherlands. We can't go over to all windmills and solar. Solar anyway is a very minimal contribution not even mentioning what happens to the ground when you cover everything or what happens to birds when you plant down the entire netherlands with windmills. I have seen the actual calculations of what it means if you would go to full green power in the netherlands. It would be literally covered in windmills. Just like the whole climate thing is bullshit and they dont give a fuck about nature, blm doesnt care about black lives. It cares about power using racism as a sort of classes you see that? Instead of Marxism with different classes its changed to races.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat and J Rhawk like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by J Rhawk on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Ed's rant is epic!
Probably one of the best clips of information available...
It ties it in real well.👁

J Rhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum