IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook

+2
RamlingVan
thesilentone
6 posters

Go down

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Empty The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:55 am

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Flat-earth-full

We have been taught that the height of stupidity and naivety was when our ignorant ancestors believed the Earth to be flat, and that if any man somehow still thinks the Earth to be the immovable center of the universe, that they must be the most primitive kind of ignoramus.   Nowadays the label “Flat-Earther” has become literally synonymous with “moron” and is a common cliché derogatory term for insulting someone’s intelligence.  Upon seeing a book titled “The Flat Earth Conspiracy” your ingrained instinct is likely to laugh, mock the messenger, and deny the very possibility.  The fact of the matter is however, that everything is actually just as it appears.  The Earth is flat and motionless just as it seems, the Sun/Moon are the same size, and all the celestial bodies revolve around us. This stable geocentric universe, proven true by experience and experiments, which reigned undisputed for thousands of years adequately explaining all Earthly and celestial phenomena, was violently uprooted, spun around, and sent flying through infinite space by a cabal of Sun-worshipping theoretical astronomers.   Early Masonic magicians like Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, and Newton, along with their modern Masonic astro-not counter-parts like Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins, hand-in-hand with NASA and world Freemasonry have pulled off the greatest hoax, propagated the most phenomenal lie, and perpetuated the most complete indoctrination in history.

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Mason-signs

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Nasa-mason-signs

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Astro-nots

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Nasa-un-flat-earth-bs

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Nasa-flat-earth

Over the course of 500 years, using everything from books, magazines, and television to computer-generated imaging, a multi-generational conspiracy has succeeded, in the minds of the masses, to pick up the fixed Earth, shape it into a ball, spin it in circles, and throw it around the Sun!  In schools where every professor’s desk is adorned with a spinning Earth-globe, we are lectured on the “heliocentric” theory of the universe, shown images of ball-planets and videos of men suspended in space.  The illusion created, connivingly convincing, has entranced the world’s population into blindly believing a maleficent myth.  The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry’s biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.  My new book, "The Flat-Earth Conspiracy" exposes the entire deception, please help support independent media and purchase a paperback or eBook copy available in PDF and ePub for all mobile/tablet readers.

The Flat-Earth Conspiracy Paperback:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-dubay/the-flat-earth-conspiracy/paperback/product-21889483.html

The Flat-Earth Conspiracy PDF:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-dubay/the-flat-earth-conspiracy/ebook/product-21889577.html

The Flat-Earth Conspiracy EPub:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-dubay/the-flat-earth-conspiracy/ebook/product-21890088.html

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Empty Re: The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:57 am

Post by rebecca on Apr 21, 2015 at 3:36pm
Still getting through this book. But so much is making sense! So many of my questions. Such as why is there no twilight in New Zealand and Australia?
I live in Sydney and have been down to Tasmania in the summer and also down the the South Island in New Zealand...also summer...twice.
I have spent a good deal of time in UK and up in Scotland. In the summer in Edinburgh it seemed it me no matter what time it was it was always at least a little bit light, even at 2am!
It puzzled me why being so far south as I have been why was there never twilight but I could never find an answer!
I have also observed the full moon during the day and have several pics of it. As I understand the theory of why the moon is suppose to be fully lite it never made sense to me!
It is only when one looks at the earth as being flat does all this make sense!
My husband has always asked me why cant we feel the earth move. Always told him that it was too big to feel anything. I think underneath things a lot of people have many unanswered questions as things that we are told just don't add up.
What is blowing my mind is that everything is just a big fat lie!
Last year I watched a YouTube doco by Lloyd Pie.....now dead......called Everything you know is a lie.........well isn't that the truth lol !
Eric thank you for having the courage to write this book and put up this forum! Amazing stuff!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook Empty Re: The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book / eBook

Post by rebecca on Apr 22, 2015 at 3:23pm
OMG ! Just read in Eric's book that the moon supposedly goes from west to east and not the way it seems to....which is it goes from east to west!
Had to check it out on Google and of course he is right!
What sort of complete lunacy is it that they say it goes from west to east. And Eric is right........who would know this. I have probably taken more notice of the moon than most and I didn't know this. I can't even get my head around the calculations that they would use to show this is remotely possible! Insane!
Great read....not dry at all.....very informative and dare I say entertaining!
All I can say is they have really done a great job on us!
Wow just mind blowing!
Even if I wanted to I can't watch TV anymore. Way to boring with all I have discovered and am continuing to find out!
I am trying to get my friends interested in this subject. But the moon going from west to east....rofl......priceless!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by damonjay26 on Apr 28, 2015 at 4:07am
Eric's Videos and you tube interviews are so awesome ! He is so spot on ! Going to order his book for my Kindle Fire HD soon.....can't wait!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:58 am

Post by questioneverything on May 23, 2015 at 7:21am
My book just got here a couple days ago, way before I thought it would! I'm so excited to read it, but my kids and husband keep taking it. My husband actually read it for about an hour the other day. : )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:58 am

Post by rebecca on May 24, 2015 at 4:15am
I am still away and haven't had much time to post. I am from Australia and in the EU right now. Struggling to read any more of Eric's book as there is so much to do, see and friends to catch up with. But I did listen to Eric's new interview yesterday which I though was excellent.
What I wanted to say was while I was flying here I took particular note of the horizon. I have noted this before in previous trips. From the plane I was in.......a new one......double decker Airbus.....the windows don't distort the horizon. The horizon was perfectly flat. And of course the horizon is at eye level even at 40 thou feet up.
Also as we were coming into the EU and dropping in altitude we were flying just above the clouds. The tops were perfectly flat and stretched as far as the eye could see. They should have been curved! Also as we were flying over oceans they appeared flat also.
The other thing I would like to mention is that on a number of occasions I have mentioned to friends that I have stumbled onto something really big in the conspiratorial realm. Once in Oz......I was talking privately to a friend at a function. Another person came over and butted as he was overhearing us. He guessed correctly that it was the flat earth theory which he found extremely crazy. He wasn't into conspiracies at all. But it was interesting that he had bothered to listen to a YouTube vid on it.
The other time was here where I was talking to some friends who are into major conspiracies. They had come across but I didn't go any further as it was getting late.
What I think is that in the next one or two years this is going to go viral in the alternate world,. This is right at the cutting edge!
WhenI get back home I am going to do some experiments myself. Also I want to look in every rabbit hole. I am quite convinced that Eric is correct on all of this but it is such a serious subject and the implications so incredible that I want to learn as much as I can about it.
This is really looking like the mother of all conspiracies! It is still blowing my mind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:59 am

Post Options Post by susie on May 28, 2015 at 6:29am
My book has arrived!! Im so excited I will probably stay up all night reading.

This subject certainly separates the wheat from the chafe of friendships. With every person who used to consider me quite intelligent, and now call me crazy, I become more liberated!!

Never felt this free in my lifetime. Saying a prayer for all of you and those without eyes to see also. Thanks again Eric for all your effort and bless you eternally....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:55 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilentone Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:51 am

I finally received my book in the mail. WOW. It is a very good read. It will help me to cover all bases when I debate FE with family and friends. My wife and I will read through it all over the next few days, then my 11 yo has already asked to keep in his room for night reading. Lol I shouldve ordered a few copies!

Thanks Eric, I have a really good feeling that over the next few years FE could become the one thing that breaks the NWO/JWO's back!

thesilentone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Thanks so much thesilentone, that is my hope too. This lie is so big and fundamental that exposing it on a mass scale really has a great chance of waking the world up and instituting the kind of truth-geared change we need. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilentone Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:17 pm

You're more than welcome. Read it through once, Im 1/3 way through 2nd time as I will remember more precise points the more times I read it through. A lot of great info to take in!

Thanks again.

thesilentone

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilentone Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Just have to comment again as it's an incredible book. Read through it 2nd time, better positioned for full on debates now.

So friend of ours was over and we decided to take the plunge and tell her about the FE and showed her the book. She borrowed it, was blown away and has now converted her family to about everything that is going in on. She is now ordering her own copy.
Just amazing!
Eric you did it, it is very hard for anyone with even a hint of open-mindedness to deny the facts you lay out very concisely!

So well done again. cheers

thesilentone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Thanks so much thesilentone, I appreciate that comment and you helping spread the good word!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamlingVan Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:18 pm

Ive read The Atlantean Concpiracy twice and am now reading the Flat Earth Conspiracy. Bith books are on my top shelf of the most important literature i own. This information must be spread. I will do anything to help this cause and help Eric spread the good news. The Truth. I have always been into "conspiracy" looking up to those who are muddying the waters like Alex Jones and David Icke. Im happy that they helpped me along, but IFERS is spreading the whole truth.. I am very grateful. Shanti All!

RamlingVan

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:19 pm

RamlingVan wrote:Ive read The Atlantean Concpiracy twice and am now reading the Flat Earth Conspiracy. Bith books are on my top shelf of the most important literature i own. This information must be spread. I will do anything to help this cause and help Eric spread the good news. The Truth. I have always been into "conspiracy" looking up to those who are muddying the waters like Alex Jones and David Icke. Im happy that they helpped me along, but IFERS is spreading the whole truth.. I am very grateful. Shanti All!

Welcome!

Eric's voice of reason is a fresh breath of air among the Alex Jones' And David Ikes of this world.

Spread the truth far and wide friend.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Thanks CSP, unfortunately RamlingVan has been banned for starting a new thread with no research, merely a question (and very careless spelling), on a topic that already has an existing research thread. If you read this RamlingVan, please familiarize yourself with IFERS rules before posting: http://ifers.123.st/t6-read-this-before-you-get-banned You are welcome to register with another screen name, but we need to keep these strict rules in place otherwise the forum suffers. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stunned Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi everyone,
I am at present reading The Flat Earth Conspiracy Book. I am on page 127 in the book
(not ebook) reading the quote by Thomas Winship, Zetectic Cosmology. It begins "On a globe 25,000 statute miles" and ends on the next page,128. I can picture the 3 supposed spheres in a line - Sun, Earth, Moon but I am at a loss and cannot picture/conceptualize what Thomas is explaining here?
Can anyone point me to a digram or video to help me work around the mental imaginging problem I'm having here?

My thanks and appreciation to Eric Dubay.
Peace

stunned

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:00 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:42 am

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Audiobook now available free:

Wolves in sheep’s clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years, the masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time.

To read or purchase a copy of The Flat Earth Conspiracy, you can order direct from the publisher Lulu, or from Amazon:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay
https://www.amazon.com/author/ericdubay

Admin
Admin
Admin

notdownunder and DanielBloom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by brazzinho Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:24 pm

I love this book, thank you for your work Eric.

Quick question.. On page 12 there is a quote by Allen Daves. Who is this guy? Never heard of him and can't find anything about him.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings from totaly fucked up, masked Germany

brazzinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:56 am

The Flat Earth Conspiracy (Full Videobook):

Wolves in sheep’s clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years, the masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time...

To read or purchase a copy of The Flat Earth Conspiracy or my other books, you can order direct from the publisher here:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay
Admin
Admin
Admin

carter15, notdownunder, tycho_brahe and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down