IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 21 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by vortexpuppy Tue May 14, 2019 12:30 am

Video posted in the wrong place

Last edited by vortexpuppy on Tue May 21, 2019 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video posted in the wrong place)

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 21 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by susie Tue May 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Addition to this infamous wall would be INANNA SNOW of Gnostic Wiccan Goddess Coven Group on Fascistbook.  She is convinced Eric is a Shill and beholden to Patricia Potato Gang banger.  Says the biggest shills expose.  Stupidity from those who purport "truth".
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by damonmarc Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:24 am

This is my first post. Been in the ranks for 3 months. Never imagined there would be this much controversy in this subject. shows you how each of us need to spend allot more time scrutinizing our sources. I was introduced to Eric by the ranting of Owen Big Bear Benjarman. He seemed really unfair to talk that much shit about a guy without ever giving him a chance. Is he just stupid or is it on purpose? love to hear from anyone on this.

damonmarc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:40 am

Apparently Owen is now a guest-speaker at FEIC Shill Fest 2019 as well, go figure!

http://fe2019.com/speakers/owen-benjamin/
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:53 am

Damn this guy is goin on my nerves, what an ahol

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by damonmarc Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:34 am

I am a Big fan of Owen,  

But with that being said,  I don't understand anything about the shill business.  I think he is just young and not that mature.  Vary Smart,  But has a rude way of talking and is at a point in his life that he is being torn apart.  

I think in the big picture that he means well.  Some how, I think when he was Drunk,  He got off on a rant about Eric D.  and it got out of hand and he is to proud to admit it.  I have listened to Many Many hours of Eric's work and I feel strongly that he does not deserve the disrespect he is getting.  

I think it's bad business to stick Owen in the Enemy of he state box.  He needs time and will come around.  When he give two hours to D>I>R>T>H,  That was a big boost for the Flat Earth team.  I was pull across the line that night and now I am 3 months later and a full blow Flat Earther.  So.  Let not jump to fast.

damonmarc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:18 am

In my opinon Owen is a POS. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff but look into some of the Johnny Arcade stuff, and the fact that he is associating with DITRH says all I need to know about his character.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:26 am

Alpha wrote:In my opinon Owen is a POS. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff but look into some of the Johnny Arcade stuff, and the fact that he is associating with DITRH says all I need to know about his character.

DITRH is a tricky Dicky
POS = ?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:34 am

POS is short for Piece Of Shit. "Big Bear" is short for tall homosexuals:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

Admin
Admin
Admin

MaryMoon and RoxC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 am

Thanks Eric, that's exactly what POS means

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:23 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Level_Logic Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:45 am

Admin wrote:POS is short for Piece Of Shit.  "Big Bear" is short for tall homosexuals:

Owen claimed he never watched one of your videos, yet wanted to talk to you, then treated you horribly. Then he gets a flat earth lightweight who barely answered any questions, and is now asking for 5 grand to talk with you. What an a-hole.
I still watch him for entertainment. And I thought he was actually spot on about student debt.
But his ego is too big, and he will rarely if ever admit that he's wrong. It's easy for someone like that to clash with just about everyone.
Level_Logic
Level_Logic

https://beautifulvoidaudio.com/kontakt-instruments

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:50 pm

Realearth wrote:
Stefan Molyneux says we ‘hate jews’ because they are 'intelligent'

Stefan Molyneux: My mom was a JEW born in Berlin (1937)
see 26 sec Video

Least we forget, Stefan Molyneux, aka NAtional ZIonist, claimed to be one strike away from losing his NAtional ZIonist controlled YouTube account. Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:58 am

The following is a compilation of clips showing the incessant two-faced, flip-flopping, double-standards, disrespect and outright lies of Hollywood actor/comedian turned YouTube conspiracy live-streamer Owen Benjamin.  (Note:  He will also be doing a live appearance at this year's FEIC international shill fest)

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 21 67376610
Admin
Admin
Admin

RoxC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:21 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
youtube /SciManDan

This bloke has a globe and dinosaur in the background of his videos
amazingly he has only been on YouTube since Dec 2017 yet he has 82,000k+ subscribers
That's over 2000 subscribers per week

The latest craze is to have SciManDan and other so called Science channels make fun of popular Flat Earth YouTuber's, like D.Marbles, Jeranism and Globebusters who produce videos that prove the Globe Earth or in some way ridicule the flat Earth message.  

Are we dealing with the flat Earth Stooges or Shillfest 101?  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 am

Logos Media (Jan Irvin)

Jan Irvin Blames USS Liberty Crew for Israel's Attack & Says Dancing Israelis on 9/11 Were Actors

Lets recap:
Jan Irvin is just another cyber-beggar who uses fear mongering, pseudo science, and NAtional ZIonist talking points to promote his shill agenda.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:06 am

Yep Irvin is backed by the Mormons, and we know (((who))) controls them. Sold out for those steak dinners. Check the citations 😂

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:44 am

Ranty of the UK conference/potato/globe lie crew admits being funded by a 32nd degree Freemason:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Schpankme wrote:Logos Media (Jan Irvin)

Jan Irvin is just another cyber-beggar who uses fear mongering, pseudo science, and NAtional ZIonist talking points to promote his shill agenda.
I figured that out about him when he started renouncing his veganism and laughably claiming it was the reason he ended up in the hospital, faint of vital nutrients derived from dead animals, even though designed an herbivore. Makes me wonder why Joseph Atwill associates with him.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:59 pm

RussianVids (Controlled Opposition) and many other half-awake/unaware flat-earth channels are using 2 sentences from polish astronaut Miroslaw Hermaszewski like a prove for earth being flat, when in the same time they completely ignore earlier part of the interview. During previous 20 min they were talking about Space Enterprise like real with no doubts. So the last question was taken rhetorically, to make it sound like that is that much serious, so they can make it sound like a joke without getting even deeper into it, at least average viewer will understand this that way and that's what Judeo-Masonic agenda wants.

Unfortunately many so called flat-earthers will grab whatever they have; to direct others into blind road or just to make them feel more secured in group thinking, when this is about individuals making them own understanding and conclusions. Not watching someone saying something in TV, and there you have it. Its about us doing whatever we can in real world to try achieve progress from there where we are, but by those so called freedom channels is pushed again to some mental state of weakness.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Owen Benjamin says, baby #3 is on the way; "PRAISE BE TO GOD."

ABRAHAMIC Religions (teach: hate, slavery, animism, penis worship and carnivorism)
JEW > CHRISTIAN > ISLAM
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:58 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samp69 Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:24 am

Max Igan admits, apologizes and confesses...he was wrong. Here's the youtube link.

In case Youtube pulls the vid, here's a link to a copy I've saved.
Max Igan's Revalation

Samp69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next