IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Schpankme Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:10 pm

susie wrote:

zeteticism goes convex.

Not only Convex, but made that way due to GYROSCOPIC SPIN at an imaginary pole.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Zeteti10

YouTube comments attracts many who seek to deceive with personal agendas.

Robin Poe
Excellent analysis! - as always

markksargent
Great research Jeffrey!
Love where your big head is at!
Seriously, you're hat size may actually be larger than mine.

Termin
No I could not , I never said it looks the opposite, that would be concave.
When you look at the sunset over water and there are waves you are looking hundreds, if not thousands of mirrors reflecting the light to  your eyes.
Not one big mirror

Zeteticism DotCom
In the embowed zetetic plane idea, there will be sunset patterns that also mimic the concave, but they are much rarer than the other sorts that I discuss in this video.
For tides to explain this, the tidal activity would have to make the ball earth so distorted that it is not convex any more

Zeteticism DotCom
In volume 4 of my zeteticism series i showed empirically why there's an embowment, and vol 1 as well.
So I'd personally call it non-abstract, but that's just me.
I claim the 'rise to eye level' idea is incorrect, and horizon lowers, that's a pretty simple issue, light optics 101.
Whether flat or ball, the horizon is going down, just further for a ball.

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:49 am

Meet Nacherel,

The New Flat Earth Debunker.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Balltard_jesus_1

Why does he know the Earth is a Spinning Ball?  
"Because the Horizon looks Flat in the Picture, but on the Flat Earth there should be separation between Cloud and Water!"

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Balltard_jesus_2
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:23 am

Schpankme wrote:Meet Nacherel

Do I have to? Looks like a bit of weirdo to me.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:11 pm

csp wrote:

Yes, yet another 'costumed warrior clown' Shill-cunt. They successfully make themselves look like absolutely pig-shit thickheads, and yet they never realise that not one of them has in any way discredited Eric or the true facts and proofs of the Flat Earth.

By dressing up like the poor man's versions of Rothschild Satanist sex party attendees, all they are doing is making it obvious that they are NWO lemmings. Long may it continue; they are always good for a laugh.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:
csp wrote:

Yes, yet another 'costumed warrior clown' Shill-cunt. They successfully make themselves look like absolutely pig-shit thickheads, and yet they never realise that not one of them has in any way discredited Eric or the true facts and proofs of the Flat Earth.

By dressing up like the poor man's versions of Rothschild Satanist sex party attendees, all they are doing is making it obvious that they are NWO lemmings. Long may it continue; they are always good for a laugh.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 159

Agreed. This buffoon isn't good enough to be the second stand in for the local panto Jesus Christ Superstar.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:02 am

Schpankme wrote:Meet Omni-Eris

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Omni_eris_converts_FE_shill

"Hello my retards ... I HAVE BECOME A FLAT EARTH RETARD!
"this is totally not a joke or anything like that, because I never joke about such serious matters."
"I am now and forevermore the greatest flat earth retard YouTube has ever seen..."

Omni-Eris has been converted to Flat Earth, while Steere gets a new team mate.

Omni-Eris :has changed names: Omni-Eros

Eros was the Greek god of love
   Eris was the Greek goddess of discord and strife

We got our big boy panties on now.

Eros states, his new role is to pick and decided the Two (2) Types of flat Earther's @ 0:58 of video

1. Cool flat Earther's
   2. Douchebag flat Earther's
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by c316317 Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:36 pm

New here, but I wanted to extend my thanks for the tremendous work saver, by pointing out the shills up front.

c316317

Back to top Go down

Post by biggambler Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:23 pm

At this rate we might need to have a who isn't a shill thread, I literally can't find anyone on youtube who isn't shilling about flat earth.

I don't even factor in ignorance anymore, every time I give people the benefit of the doubt they out themselves as shills before long.

biggambler

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:46 am

The latest FE shill cringe compilations:

Sasha's explanation of her Princess dress was especially cringy, the fakeness level made me physically nauseous.

Here I love how Matt dares to suggest that his street buffoonery is more effective than my 200 Proofs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 13120034_233350057035502_7414233349083572344_o
Badger bullshit busted!
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue May 03, 2016 6:23 pm

JoneS SenoJ (JSSJ)
"Knowledge will set you free..start here..our earth is flat and moving !!!"
"Your just born into motion."

This YouTube warrior is another flat Earth Shillbilly.

Video Title:                             Freemasons flat earth Shills and their Sunhats
Propaganda and Nonsense: This video uses one photo of Bill Clinton with Kid Rock to claim it is actually Eric Dubay.
Correcting Mistakes:             When given an oppurtuntiy to correct the photo mistake at 0:36, JSSJ responded,
                                               "...just a game and I'm starting to have some fun.."

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Clinton_kidrock
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Original Shill Wall of Shamer Rayn Gryphon, over a year later, is still going stronger than ever making irrelevant videos with "flat Earth" in the title to fill the keyword with retardation like this instant classic:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed May 04, 2016 1:56 am

Admin wrote:Original Shill Wall of Shamer Rayn Gryphon, over a year later, is still going stronger than ever making irrelevant videos with "flat Earth" in the title to fill the keyword with retardation like this instant classic:

What in the actual fuck.... what is wrong with these people?
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri May 06, 2016 2:51 pm

Admin wrote:Original Shill Wall of Shamer Rayn Gryphon, over a year later, is still going stronger than ever making irrelevant videos with "flat Earth" in the title to fill the keyword with retardation like this instant classic:

Eric, run for the hills! He has found our one true weakness; interpretive dance! It is surely all over for us now!

One year later, and look at what you and Lizardking have done to him. You should both be ashamed of yourselves. Laughing With enemies like this, who needs friends. Laughing

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri May 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 SlUPWTz

When Rayn Gryphon first came across us, every comment was book length. In just one year, he can no longer speak and instead he apes around his room grunting. At this rate, in another year his remaining bodily functions will also cease and the film will show a broken man, struggling to breathe in his bed.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Empty Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Beashambassador Sat May 07, 2016 5:45 pm

ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog wants NO MORE to do with Potato Shills

You tube ODD-TV site shut down

ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog still active

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : You tube ODD-TV site shut down, ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog still active)
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon May 09, 2016 3:09 am

Beashambassador wrote:ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog wants NO MORE to do with Potato Shills

Great, his videos are generally quite good - glad to see he's seen through their shit.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu May 12, 2016 1:27 am

csp wrote:
Beashambassador wrote:ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog wants NO MORE to do with Potato Shills

Great, his videos are generally quite good - glad to see he's seen through their shit.

Although we must remain wary; he could be trying to ingratiate himself with us.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu May 12, 2016 6:23 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:Although we must remain wary; he could be trying to ingratiate himself with us.

My shilldar is always running Twisted Evil
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Thu May 12, 2016 7:18 pm

David Weiss (DIRTH), cohort of Hot Potatoes Gang, is a controlled Opposition Shill and skillful deceiver.

Recently I sent a Question to ODD with copy to David Weiss (DITRH):

ODD, you make great video's which myself and many people are most appreciative.
RE: Your appearance 5/9/16 on David Weiss DITRH show with malcontent Mike IMHO was a demeaning waste of time for FE viewers and yourself. It appears that David Weiss enjoys stirring the pot and wasting FE discussion time with clearly shill oriented people. Many of David Weiss's videos are good and many are obvious disinformation.. I'm aware you have spent time with David and on other shill shows and some in the FE community think he is a shill. Is David a controlled opposition shill?
Is it not true that David Weiss intent, as other shills, is to recruit those with knowledge of Flat Earth, direct them to the Hamster Treadmill, and feed them on endless nonsense and possibilities? This is what appeared to be his intent in last nights show.
David also posts questionable comments on other videos which are confusing for those new to FE truth. Following is a recent example of this in a quote we found of David Weiss. He deleted others before we could copy them.

"(DITRH 8 hours ago) +my lilly And many people say FEAOHP does nothing for flat earth. Got to have a little fun sometimes. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy."

Should anyone true to the FE be defending the Hot Potato's frauds? Your thoughts to our concerns are most welcome.
Best regards,
cc: David Weiss

ODD answered promptly with    "No honestly not. Nobody should after all that's been seen so far"

David Weiss (DITRH) did not answer but deleted my comments on his videos.

Then I received the following message from Google+:
"No Google+ access suspended

You may no longer use Google+ because you have violated our User Content and Conduct Policy multiple times.

If you have content on Google+ that you want to keep, you have about two months to export it using Google Takeout. The content is visible only to you. After that time your content will be deleted and you will no longer be able to get a copy. Learn more

This will not affect other Google services that do not require an active Google+ profile, such as Gmail."

Even though ODD does not think David Weiss(DITRH) is a shill, my conclusion from chain of events and postings by David is that David Weiss (DIRTH), cohort of Hot Potatoes Gang, is a controlled Opposition Shill and skillful deceiver.

I will also be following ODD after his recent conversion away from the HOT Potatoes gang.
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2016 5:17 am

I'm in agreement with you BeashAmbassador. Keep up the good work!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 8:40 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:
csp wrote:

Although we must remain wary; he could be trying to ingratiate himself with us.

Transparent attempt to co-opt the Flat-Earth movement. I wonder why Dubay is not invited to talk shows.  This is about stepping anyone, even if they're genuine, in front of Eric. He's never needed Mainstream attention ever.

Nice to gain some ground anyway eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Fri May 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Beashambassador wrote:David Weiss (DIRTH), cohort of Hot Potatoes Gang, is a controlled Opposition Shill and skillful deceiver.

Even though ODD does not think David Weiss(DITRH) is a shill, my conclusion from chain of events and postings by David is that David Weiss (DIRTH), cohort of Hot Potatoes Gang, is a controlled Opposition Shill and skillful deceiver.

Is there to discuss or to dont belive David Weiss is a shill? He Has a pure jewish name, and he dont hide that he is a jew, on his fb there is open publich album "bat mitzvah" of probably his daughter , she looks like him. So i dont understan, people are blinde? Who can doubt in this gang of shills.

i dont think this is too personal, it is public album. I deleted childrens.
Hope all those shills will get what deserve for deceiving humanity for money.sold souls.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 317a43278c997ebe321af3c665f2de74
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Meet YouTube Ball Earth Warrior "Mathias Kp", he claims the Earth is spherical because he took pictures of the same Building from different distances, each distance (photo) supposedly shows the building falling further below the Curve of the Earth.

Turning Torso (190m tall)

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Tower

Turning Torso (190m tall) - seen from 25km - 50km

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Tower_distances

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Tower_all_distances

Mathias Kp notes:
"Comparison of my observations with what should be expected on a sphere with the radius 6371km/3959miles can be seen here": https://flic.kr/p/EseKVJ

Let's read my conversation with "Mathias Kp" in YouTube Comments below:

Schpankme
How could you claim Curvature when you cannot account for the Perceptive shown in your photo's?

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Perspective

Perspective dictates that the Horizon (water-level) will rise the further back one moves; hence your photos show the rising water-line the greater the distance.
Therefore, you've used Perceptive and the rising water-line to fake curve.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 3 Water_horizon

This video will illustrate how you invented fake curve.
youtube /watch?v=-F0mO-SWjoU

Note:  I originally was educating "Mathias Kp" on Perceptive, Swell Height, and drop across the Curve; However, I felt it best to keep things simple and created a new comment specific to Perceptive, and deleted my Original Comment.

Mathias Kp
Interesting to observe how you are deleting your own comments – now why do you choose to do that… :-)

Schpankme
Yes, I want to simplify my comments and your answer.

repeating:

How could you claim Curvature when you cannot account for the Perceptive shown in your photo's?

Perspective dictates that the Horizon (water-level) will rise the further back one moves; hence your photos show the rising water-line the greater the distance. Therefore, you've used Perceptive and the rising water-line to fake curve.

Mathias Kp
I see, interesting tactic to throw random insults every second comment to provoke some kind of reaction (while keeping sure to delete them afterwards) and when that failed delete the whole thread so no one can see…nice youtube rhetorical skills you got there :-)

Schpankme
Will you continue to ignore the Perceptive question put before you?

repeating:

Perspective dictates that the Horizon (water-level) will rise the further back one moves; hence your photos show the rising water-line the greater the distance. Therefore, you've used Perceptive and the rising water-line to fake curve.

Mathias Kp
What is the point in writing comments to a thread you have started when you are just going to delete it when it doesn't go the way you want it to go...:-)

Schpankme
You need to explain to the people, who believe you, why you allowed Perspective to help you fake curve?

Mathias Kp
Not when you just will delete the thread and with it my comments

Schpankme
Create your own separate (NEW) comment -- delete my comments -- I'll read your response.

Mathias Kp
In your last thread you have proven yourself to be a master of manipulation.
I don’t see the point in communicating with manipulating people who are not interested in the truth, but only to test their rhetorical skills.

Schpankme
You sir are the liar; you knowingly used Perceptive to create Curve and then went own to promote a video even after being told of your error.
Even now, you sit there in the witness chair convicting yourself with your own words.

Mathias Kp
People who are seeking the truth don’t need to delete comments to manipulate the reality.

Schpankme
You Sir, are creating lies and selling them via video.
Your Ball was busted when you completely ignored Perceptive; you've been found to be just another Heliocentric Con-Artist who will do and say anything to sell his faith based religion.
Perceptive allowed you to fake curve, and even then you required 8% Refraction to help the Curve hoax.

You Sir are not seeking Truth, you are seeking an excuse to leave your Hoax online.

Here is the original Video
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Mon May 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Yep, the Video does not address perspective or limits of direct vision. Your images in your post clearly point this out.

I'm sure all round earthers agree that the famous railway tracks don't actually meet, (but only appear to) and that the gap between the rails vanishes after a certain distance, depending on the visual angle with the eye.

So why is this not addressed in this video ? Do they deny perspective? Or alternatively what assumptions are being made about perspective and how it works ?

Seems to get conveniently forgotten when it is necessary to defend the curve :-)

vortexpuppy

brazzinho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next