IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ewaranon ??

3 posters

Go down

Ewaranon ?? Empty Ewaranon ??

Post by DanielBloom Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:09 pm

I’m new to this community. I just wanted to get  a temperature check on this fellow. He has some interesting content out there, even citing Eric’s work. What is the consensus at IFERS regarding him?

If anybody knows. Thanks.

DanielBloom

Back to top Go down

Ewaranon ?? Empty Re: Ewaranon ??

Post by Xander Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:32 pm

You're probably best looking at these threads:

https://ifers.123.st/t310p25-tartaria-and-mud-floods

https://ifers.123.st/t70p450-questions-about-the-flat-earth

I've discovered that's probably not the right question to ask. Now I think it's best to take the information, check it against reality and leave the personalities out of it. Our controllers have their tentacles in absolutely every alternative movement and most they probably even started. They release their true information this way and lots of misdirection to keep everyone confused and divided.

What I will say on Ewar is I think it's a sad indictment on people that he's getting so much hate for wanting more evidence and realising he was not as thorough as he should have been. I applaud that level of honesty and integrity. It makes me realise the 'truth' community are not really interested in truth, they're as blinded by their theories like the many scientists and religious people they despise. 'Truth' has become a form of entertainment and anybody that is truly serious about it is seen as a pariah if they change their mind in the face of new evidence (or lack of evidence).

Xander

Admin, BreezusChrist and DanielBloom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielBloom Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:41 pm

That's fair and much appreciated.

I will check out the threads.

DanielBloom

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2022 12:16 am

I watched and had several problems with Ewar's final part of the original Lost History of Flat Earth.  Earth's continents size, shape and alignment really look nothing like this Moon map (not to mention all the additional landmasses no one has ever seen). As shown here Polaris simply doesn't work on this map. The LHFE series was decent until he got to this section and made the ridiculous claim that "The Moon is the only real Flat Earth map." The Gleasons, Hammonds, and other traditional FE maps are clearly far better than this one. Presenting new theories is fine, but I don't appreciate the definitive manner in which he asserts his spurious speculations:

Interestingly enough, in his just released 2.4 part, he went back on most all the theories and speculations he made in the entire LHFE series.  I respect that he has basically retracted the all unevidenced claims he made, but wish he hadn't made them in the first place because now a bunch of parrots are running around repeating ridiculous things like the Champs Elysees is an ancient teleportation device.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

nowhereelsetogo, Xander and DanielBloom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielBloom Sun May 01, 2022 4:23 am

Very helpful, thanks for sharing.

The moon map was the main reason I was inquiring since it seemed to be a crucial point in his LHFE.

Peace

DanielBloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum