IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

+49
FiachraW
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
AlmightySavoisien88
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
turtleexpress
Dab_Tsog
Dual1ty
RisinHorizon
observer
Torus_Ouroboros
Bro
Amitchelld
Realearth
Dabbin Good
tristancobane
iwanttobefree
starfox42
Real World
Slingshot
superuserdo
Zer0R
Lightning_Peasant
Honestly
Wisdom1
liamhendo1990
Just Vital
Shattered
Foreverlearning
Illuminati? You mean jewz
thugnastylol
Schpankme
ShillKiller
anarcho vegan
vortexpuppy
putontheglassesagain
gb9
Kostas
Wondering Man
vortexkitten
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
biggambler
Paranoid Gramdroid
lizardking
Admin
53 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by csp Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:17 am

So it looks like Vegan Gains (another vegan YouTuber) has come out swinging at Tim for his FE beliefs.

May I suggest folks jump over to Vegan Gains latest video and drop some comments, or up vote Eric's comment so we get some more exposure on the topic.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by Admin Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 am

Yes, please do.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:41 am

Oops, I should have linked it - thanks Eric - I was writing out a long response, referencing your 200 proofs and then saw you were already on it Smile

Personally I think Vegan Gains is trying to distract people from the video he made about Durianrider yesterday (which had little substance to it), so he picked what he thought was an easy target in Tim.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:13 pm

posted a reply on there telling people to check out Eric's channel Wink

Wondering Man

Back to top Go down

Post by putontheglassesagain Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:34 pm

this thread is pretty long now but i don't think John Rose has had a mention:

he's a bit of a champion - holocaust denier, anti fed, 20 year raw vegan and big proponent of juice fasting to rapidly heal your body: the idea that we may have a cooked food serpent inside our colon that takes some work to shift but shows impressive results. he also references Fritz Albert Popp's biophoton theory which is pretty interesting too, when combined with the apparent increases in physical and spiritual health, along with powers of discernment, etc. that the raw diet might bring.

alternatively you could check out multi million view Matt Monarch's (...yeah, don't) raw food channel, watch him creepily make an already disgusting sloppy raw vegan salad and proceed to dehydrate it.

at times like these it's important to thank shills in any field, and their infallible ability to fuck up and point us in the right direction with their transparent, insidious bullshit.

putontheglassesagain

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:52 pm

putontheglassesagain wrote:

at times like these it's important to thank shills in any field, and their infallible ability to fuck up and point us in the right direction with their transparent, insidious bullshit.

So very true. They make it so easy to discern the truth, irrespective of the topic.

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 am

vortexpuppy wrote:
putontheglassesagain wrote:

So very true. They make it so easy to discern the truth, irrespective of the topic.

Most definitely, I see them more and more in the vegan/plant based movement these days - using the same divide and conquer techniques.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:38 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:43 am

So it appears Vegan Gains has made another video attacking Tim Shieff (once again with no real evidence, just parroting the main stream while making ad hominem attacks).

In the past week Vegan Gains has shown his true colors - he's pro ball earth, pro vaccine and pro holohoax.

EDIT: Tim has responded with a video here:
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by anarcho vegan Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:47 pm

the Animal Liberation movement has been hijacked and controlled by the Nelson Family-jeff nelson aka veg source openly admitted in his video 'Meet My Vegan Mom' that him the L.A. based TV exec-(PRIME occupation of a Iluminati freemason) OWNED THE L.A. hills above his house and that his Family had pioneered the largest beef cattle slaughterhouse in California. he has previously brokered deals to get nina and randa advertising deals with Taco Bell in which they adveretise chicken corpses as food-not to mention their admission on Tumblr that everytime the family dines out in restaurants that they see nothing wrong with consuming bread with honey in the ingredients
their role is simple-to divert people from taking part in real activism and Direct Action and establish a youtube vegan community peddling celeb aspirational videos and gossip and never if rarely doing any AR activism. the pharmaceutical,vivisection and meat and dairy industries have lost millions through the economic damage imposed on them previously by the ALF and ELF. NELSON IS A SHILL

anarcho vegan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShillKiller Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:04 am

My family hardly eats meat. I'm very proud of them all for sticking to nuts, beans, grains, veggies and the like. I admit, I have trouble shaking the taste of chicken and beef (I don't mean to be crude) but much like how we've all been tricked into thinking the "world" is a "globe," I find it just as hard to switch from being a meat eater to 100% vegan.

I just adore animals. They are also God's living creatures and deserve to be treated with the same respect of humans. It's a shame that they are being treated the way they are, and how easy it is to go to the store and buy meat. I anticipate that I'll be able to completely stop eating meat entirely very soon. I'm trying to convince my parents to cut it out of our dinner menu completely. Sometimes I have no choice but to eat what's been made that night. I guess I'd rather let the cooked meat nourish me somewhat instead of letting it go to waste. We'll never stop the factories, but we can hurt the industry enough to stop the rate of production. It's not a quick or easy task, but we must think about our fuzzy little friends! They deserve to be on this plane as much as we do.

ShillKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:14 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:45 pm

anarcho vegan wrote:the Animal Liberation movement has been hijacked and controlled by the Nelson Family-jeff nelson aka veg source openly admitted in his video 'Meet My Vegan Mom' that him the L.A. based TV exec-(PRIME occupation of a Iluminati freemason) OWNED THE L.A. hills above his house and that his Family had pioneered the largest beef cattle slaughterhouse in California. he has previously brokered deals to get nina and randa advertising deals with Taco Bell in which they adveretise chicken corpses as food-not to mention their admission on Tumblr that everytime the family dines out in restaurants that they see nothing wrong with consuming bread with honey in the ingredients
their role is simple-to divert people from taking part in real activism and Direct Action and establish a youtube vegan community peddling celeb aspirational videos and gossip and never if rarely doing any AR activism. the pharmaceutical,vivisection and meat and dairy industries have lost millions through the economic damage imposed on them previously by the ALF and ELF. NELSON IS A SHILL

Aye it's the nature of corruption to try and find ways into all organizations like this Sad

The animal save movement is growing quickly in the UK though. I've been to a Manchester pig save vigil and a regular member + close friend recently asked me to start a Lamb save with them in Stockport. It's all about hitting multiple angles, bearing witness, getting footage of the reality of the animal's treatment, putting it out there and educating people.

Wondering Man

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:19 am

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 11 NnPTsLY
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Science has agreed, that Starch is to be the Sixth receptive taste-bud found on the Human Tongue.

Six basic tastes: sweet, salty, sour, starch, bitter, and savory.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:34 pm

What is the true religion of peace? In light of my previous video, many Muslims have been arguing with me that Islam is "the religion of peace." The true religion of peace, however, as well as the first step into genuine spirituality, is not really a religion at all. It has a name 5 letters long, but it isn't spelled I-S-L-A-M. It is spelled V- - - -

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:23 pm

John Rose seems awesome (along with other sources), but he is a huge flat earth denier. I find it hard to learn from those who speak against it. Once someone takes a ball earth position on the FE debate publicly, it really says to me that there is a lot more than benevolent sharing of knowledge going on. Anyone have solid sources on juice cleanses or balancing raw vegan diets? I have a lot of study under my belt on nutrition as vegetarian and vegan, but want to make the jump to raw vegan with minimal negative impact on my body and a maximum understanding of what to expect as well as tweaks to pay attention to for a happy transition. I am planning a farm for the spring and want to really get this in full swing. I will gladly share the process for any of it if anyone wants.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:07 pm

thugnastylol wrote:John Rose seems awesome (along with other sources), but he is a huge flat earth denier.  I find it hard to learn from those who speak against it.  Once someone takes a ball earth position on the FE debate publicly, it really says to me that there is a lot more than benevolent sharing of knowledge going on.  Anyone have solid sources on juice cleanses or balancing raw vegan diets?  I have a lot of study under my belt on nutrition as vegetarian and vegan, but want to make the jump to raw vegan with minimal negative impact on my body and a maximum understanding of what to expect as well as tweaks to pay attention to for a happy transition.  I am planning a farm for the spring and want to really get this in full swing.  I will gladly share the process for any of it if anyone wants.
He makes up for being a flat denier, eventually he'll see the light. The serpent in us (which is a very real thing, check out mucoid plaque) is responsible for all violence on earth. Period.

Those who see you will gaze at you, They will ponder over you, saying, 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms, Who made the world like a wilderness And overthrew its cities, Who did not allow his prisoners to go home?'

Mucoid plaque is satan. Check out the essene gospels of peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

All over both via John.  He is the one of the few that makes so much sense that it is hard to find better sources.  Starting my juice feast this weekend, so let the black snake removal countdown begin. Thanks for the response IYMJ, nice user name too. Smile

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:24 am

Thank you Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlDsPNchYzQ

How do people even give this guy advice like he's a rational human being? If this guy didn't appear so stupid I'd assume he was a vegan shill. Just look at his reply with the 'unnatural vegan', it looks like a complete script. Vegan = a huge force against the NWO. They'll have to do something extreme to stop the vegan movement because of the inherent truth so shills in the movement are a necessity.

Wholefood vegan = cure most diseases, raw food no oil = cure every disease including depression and you have people saying 'i went raw food for 3 years and realized it was pseudoscience' and have videos of them processed meat as challenges and arguing against the ethics of veganism... The shilling is insane. There's a reason flat earthers tend to be enlightened in many areas, it's just simple intuition. So glad I dropped out of school and started sun-gazing. Thank god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:26 am

Why have you been indoctrinated to eat Meat and Dairy?

You worship at the altar of the State Sponsored Religions (Corporate Fiction):

Theist
God says, you must eat the Flesh and Blood, so that all animals will live in fear of you.

Atheist
Scientism says, you must eat the Flesh and Blood to grow your brain.

You get your nutritional advice from Fictional Stories.

You are the Bald, Blind, Deaf, and Toothless; the Pervert who cannibalizes those having a Mother, Face, and Blood.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:00 am

What the Dairy Industry Doesn't Want You to Know - Neal Barnard MD - FULL TALK
"Dr. Neal Barnard's full one hour talk on cheese, milk and the many reasons you want to break the dairy addiction."

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 11 Us_che10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:08 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 pm

I was having a brief conversation with a woman just last week, and she claimed she would sneak her grandchildren cows milk because she believes it's necessary for human consumption ???

It's things like this that upset me because the grandmother is completely offside for choosing to do so, and going against the children's parents decision on whether they want their children to or not to consume cows milk. Such BS imo.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Foreverlearning wrote:
she claimed she would sneak her grandchildren cows milk
she believes it's necessary for human consumption

The indoctrinated human never stops nursing, they just switch species.

The Meat and Dairy Industry through lobbying control the nutritional advice for most Countries.

GOT MILK?
BEEF. IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER.

Beware the indoctrinated human, for they live on fictional advise and rituals.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next