IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are Comets

5 posters

Go down

What are Comets Empty What are Comets

Post by StillWakingUp Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi, After discovering that the earth is flat I was puzzled with a lot of different questions, but found answers for most of them except for the comets.
What are comets? Is it something that is scratching the firmament or what's that?

StillWakingUp

Back to top Go down

What are Comets Empty Re: What are Comets

Post by tycho_brahe Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:06 am

StillWakingUp wrote:Hi, After discovering that the earth is flat I was puzzled with a lot of different questions, but found answers for most of them except for the comets.
What are comets? Is it something that is scratching the firmament or what's that?

https://youtu.be/ehigxRLVkw4
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWakingUp Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:37 am

But in that video Eric does not provide any explanation for the comets. He just states that comets that circle around in the "solar system" are not a thing. Yet I was able to observe a comet once in my life when I was a child. So I can say that there are comets, but what are they? Any other ideas?

StillWakingUp

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:55 am

StillWakingUp wrote:But in that video Eric does not provide any explanation for the comets. He just states that comets that circle around in the "solar system" are not a thing. Yet I was able to observe a comet once in my life when I was a child. So I can say that there are comets, but what are they? Any other ideas?

I'm quite captivated by the idea (don't know who first proposed it, sorry) that they're holes and the tail is a stream of the light coming in.

But I have also been seeing a lot of biblical analyses with really interesting theories connected to the landscape. For example the comparison between alledged huge impact craters

What are Comets Crater10

and geysers.

What are Comets Geyser10

The connection being that the IC's are the remains of the fountains of the deep being broken up (bursting forth) at the time of the flood.

Imagine a geyser going off the size of the gulf of mexico!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWakingUp Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:58 am

So you suggest it's some sort of firmament geysers? It's an interesting idea. Thanks.

StillWakingUp

Back to top Go down

Post by johnwillert Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:21 am

The answer is, we don't know. What a shame the lion's share of our tax money goes to hide the reality. The truth about what goes on above us is kept from us and none of us has enough money or time to find out for ourselves.
johnwillert
johnwillert

Ricend and StillWakingUp like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricend Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:06 pm

johnwillert wrote:The answer is, we don't know. What a shame the lion's share of our tax money goes to hide the reality. The truth about what goes on above us is kept from us and none of us has enough money or time to find out for ourselves.
 What are comets; what are meteorites?  I watched the supposed meteorites with a few family members until 2 A.M. a few weeks ago.  They were ½ second streaks in the sky.  Not even one appeared to be hitting atmosphere, slowing and arcing downward as one would expect friction’s play upon them would impose - NOT ONE!  Think of July 4th fireworks wherein each and every trail of explosive spark invariably heads downward. Whatever they are, they are not meteorites from non-existent space hitting our upper atmosphere.  Atmosphere has no effect on these babies.  They are unexplainable straight streaks of light in the sky.  Meteors or meteorites are a false explanation for a very real phenomenon.

Ricend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum