IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by Oliver_Bestfall on Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:18 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:OK I think it pays to be open minded. I'm convinced by other simpler things that our world is flat and stationery, space ISS and all of that I have to rely on others.

There's a strong FE thread on David Ickes forums with some very aggressive and relentless opponents.

One of them posted this and I am having difficulty because it looks quite convincing in relation to the time in weightlessness.

Any views please? I had a cursory look for signs of editing but couldn't see anything.

Is it possible that they can recreate the phemomenon just by being at that point (75 - 100km?) where the V2 test and amateur rockets lost all energy suddenly and floated around a bit before falling down again.  

---
Here is a fascinating video -- compare the behavior of Magic Man's black sweater with Astro-not Sunni Williams black sweatshirt.

______

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by nowhereelsetogo on Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:37 pm

Thanks Oliver, I love it!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Oliver_Bestfall likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum