IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by notdownunder Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:52 am

SARS-CoV-2 has not been proven to exist: the shocking research of Christine Massey
Quoting Massey [2]: “I (CM), along with some anonymous helpers, have submitted Freedom of Information requests to various Canadian institutions seeking records that describe the isolation of ‘SARS-COV-2’ (the alleged ‘COVID-19 virus’) from an unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient.

“As of January 22, 2021 46 institutions and offices have responded to said requests. Every institution has failed to provide, or cite, even 1 record describing the actual isolation of any ‘SARS-COV-2’ from a patient sample by anyone, anywhere on the planet*, ever.”

Here is a typical response to a Massey request, from the Ontario Ministry of Health. The response arrived after four months: “This is to inform you that no responsive records were located. A reasonable search of the ministry was conducted, and no responsive records were found. Dr. David C. Williams, Chief Medical Officer of Health, is responsible for this decision.”

NO records indicating SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated. “Isolated” means “separated from other material.” It means “we actually found the virus and could identify it.”

ACTUAL ISOLATION MEANS THE VIRUS EXISTS. INABILITY TO ISOLATE IT MEANS THERE IS NO PROOF THE VIRUS EXISTS.

When, as Massey indicates, 46 separate agencies say the same thing—“no records of isolation available”—we are past wondering what is going on. We’re firmly in the territory of FRAUD……..

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/01/26/sars-cov-2-has-not-been-proven-to-exist-shocking/

* Planet = Plane
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 52
Points : 681
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Lightning_Peasant likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:58 am

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Fajr wrote:
BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Viruses do NOT exist. (Outside the human body that is) They do not cause disease and they cannot be spread to others. The entire virus theory is hoax designed to push more pharmaceuticals on the masses; vaccines, etc, as well as keep everyone in fear. Viruses only exist within the human body and their sole purpose is to remove toxins. Once a virus exits the body it has completed its task and dies. It cannot be spread.

This comment is not in support of Kaufman or Cowan. I agree that they are shills.
Cheers

Thats actually exactly what they are saying and they came up with that theory with no enough evidence. They mention that Coronavirus does not exist yet no narrative on how the disease happens.

Dis-ease is caused by toxicity and deficiencies. If you have too many toxins in your body your body will attempt to flush them out when it is not being supported properly. Commonly it will do this by coughing, sneezing, fever, sweats, diarrhea, and vomiting. These toxins can get in the body by, improper diet, lack of exercise, air pollutants, water pollutants, vaccines and there are many more I didn’t mention. The symptoms will line up with where the body is damaged and  if the organs of elimination are damaged. If the body lacks ways to flush toxins then it will look for alternative routes such as the lungs. This  is one way how people get pneumonia as the body would prefer to put fluid in the lungs then continue to the next stages of disease being ulcers, thickening and hardening of tissue, cyst, tumors, calcification, and nodules.

This is why the masks are so damaging to health as 70% of toxins are exhaled from the breathe. The masks prevent this from happening. Also many people’s gyms are closed so they aren’t sweating. About 40% of your lymph fluid should exit through your skin when you sweat. People are now not flushing their toxins out properly and more people are getting sick. It’s pretty simple and complex at the same time.

As far as contagion goes unhealthy people can get unhealthy people “sick”. Just like hearing someone vomit makes most people feel queasy, so will coughing and sneezing will trigger responses on others. Not only this but there are harmful toxins being expelled so those toxins can be absorb by another and  may be enough to over fill the glass of toxins to make someone show signs of sickness. There are also many other reasons but that would require myself writing an essay which I don’t have time for right now.

Deficiencies  will also cause issues and one’s cells will mutate in order to function properly without said nutrient. Sometimes when people have deficiencies they will begin to have odd food cravings. Also this can easily be seen with certain arthritic conditions and skin problems. Over time this can worsen and lead to cancer

You can find a lot more health information on ifers and I suggest you take a look. I’ll leave you with a video of John Rose explaining how the human body works. I don’t agree with John on everything but I don’t believe he is a shill.

Makes sense but still has lots of holes and lacks concrete evidence. If this is true, then we still need an answer on how the symptoms of Covid appeared in the last year suddenly. Your explanation gives the indication that Covid happened coincidentally, when in fact it is highly suspected to be bio-engineered. The reason why I think this narrative is coming from shills cause it implicitly eliminates the possibility of intentional creation of the virus and bio-engineered weapons. It also has many holes including: if toxins cause disease, this means the long exposure to toxins will result into more severe illness and this is not the case if someone vomits or coughs, the toxins you are exposed to are very limited yet they might have big effect on you. Not convincing yet but thanks for the answer though.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Lightning_Peasant Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 am

Fajr wrote:Makes sense but still has lots of holes and lacks concrete evidence. If this is true, then we still need an answer on how the symptoms of Covid appeared in the last year suddenly. Your explanation gives the indication that Covid happened coincidentally, when in fact it is highly suspected to be bio-engineered. The reason why I think this narrative is coming from shills cause it implicitly eliminates the possibility of intentional creation of the virus and bio-engineered weapons. It also has many holes including: if toxins cause disease, this means the long exposure to toxins will result into more severe illness and this is not the case if someone vomits or coughs, the toxins you are exposed to are very limited yet they might have big effect on you. Not convincing yet but  thanks for the answer though.

Did you watch the video I posted or just responded of the cuff? Stating it has a lot of holes and lacks concrete evidence is showing your ignorance on the subject matter. I responded hoping you would look into this information more but instead you went right into some biological attack without doing proper research into the terrain theory. Yes, people of the past have poisoned wells and then people got sick. That doesn’t support the germ theory but the terrain theory as a single germ didn’t poison the well but multiple organisms found on the rotting flesh they used did. Also you are ignoring constant damage done to one’s body by having diseases and then suppressing the symptoms with medication. If you wish to have more resources to look into it feel to PM me. If you have evidence of biological weapons please provide it.

More people getting sick is easily explained with information the “experts” agree with but don’t tie it together. They blasted on the news how deadly the “virus” is and showed people dying on the streets. They then closed businesses down which stressed people more. Stress impairs the body’s ability to function properly. People weren’t going outside so they received less vitamin D which their studies again show vitamin D deficiencies have increased rates of sickness and dis-ease. People weren’t sweating like I explained before as well as not expelling toxins because of the breathe. The mask causes a fight or flight response as it restricts deep breathing with short choppy breathe. These short choppy breathes create a physical response(stress) as the body believe you are in danger when breathing this way. If the placebo effect can heal diseases then can’t the opposite happen? They have caused many addition stressors in people’s lives and many of these people were unhealthy to begin with. Seeing a small increase in deaths would be expected with all this extra stress but even those numbers are showing to be fudged when scrutinized.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 69
Points : 1655
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 30
Location : Ohio, USA

Foreverlearning, Alpha and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:04 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Fajr wrote:Makes sense but still has lots of holes and lacks concrete evidence. If this is true, then we still need an answer on how the symptoms of Covid appeared in the last year suddenly. Your explanation gives the indication that Covid happened coincidentally, when in fact it is highly suspected to be bio-engineered. The reason why I think this narrative is coming from shills cause it implicitly eliminates the possibility of intentional creation of the virus and bio-engineered weapons. It also has many holes including: if toxins cause disease, this means the long exposure to toxins will result into more severe illness and this is not the case if someone vomits or coughs, the toxins you are exposed to are very limited yet they might have big effect on you. Not convincing yet but  thanks for the answer though.

Did you watch the video I posted or just responded of the cuff? Stating it has a lot of holes and lacks concrete evidence is showing your ignorance on the subject matter. I responded hoping you would look into this information more but instead you went right into some biological attack without doing proper research into the terrain theory. Yes, people of the past have poisoned wells and then people got sick. That doesn’t support the germ theory but the terrain theory as a single germ didn’t poison the well but multiple organisms found on the rotting flesh they used did. Also you are ignoring constant damage done to one’s body by having diseases and then suppressing the symptoms with medication. If you wish to have more resources to look into it feel to PM me. If you have evidence of biological weapons please provide it.

More people getting sick is easily explained with information the “experts” agree with but don’t tie it together. They blasted on the news how deadly the “virus” is and showed people dying on the streets. They then closed businesses down which stressed people more. Stress impairs the body’s ability to function properly. People weren’t going outside so they received less vitamin D which their studies again show vitamin D deficiencies have increased rates of sickness and dis-ease. People weren’t sweating like I explained before as well as not expelling toxins because of the breathe. The mask causes a fight or flight response as it restricts deep breathing with short choppy breathe. These short choppy breathes create a physical response(stress) as the body believe you are in danger when breathing this way. If the placebo effect can heal diseases then can’t the opposite happen? They have caused many addition stressors in people’s lives and many of these people were unhealthy to begin with. Seeing a small increase in deaths would be expected with all this extra stress but even those numbers are showing to be fudged when scrutinized.

I get your point bruh. What you said just now is not convincing to me either (I read it 3 times). If I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am ignorant T.T

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Lightning_Peasant Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Fajr wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Fajr wrote:Makes sense but still has lots of holes and lacks concrete evidence. If this is true, then we still need an answer on how the symptoms of Covid appeared in the last year suddenly. Your explanation gives the indication that Covid happened coincidentally, when in fact it is highly suspected to be bio-engineered. The reason why I think this narrative is coming from shills cause it implicitly eliminates the possibility of intentional creation of the virus and bio-engineered weapons. It also has many holes including: if toxins cause disease, this means the long exposure to toxins will result into more severe illness and this is not the case if someone vomits or coughs, the toxins you are exposed to are very limited yet they might have big effect on you. Not convincing yet but  thanks for the answer though.

Did you watch the video I posted or just responded of the cuff? Stating it has a lot of holes and lacks concrete evidence is showing your ignorance on the subject matter. I responded hoping you would look into this information more but instead you went right into some biological attack without doing proper research into the terrain theory. Yes, people of the past have poisoned wells and then people got sick. That doesn’t support the germ theory but the terrain theory as a single germ didn’t poison the well but multiple organisms found on the rotting flesh they used did. Also you are ignoring constant damage done to one’s body by having diseases and then suppressing the symptoms with medication. If you wish to have more resources to look into it feel to PM me. If you have evidence of biological weapons please provide it.

More people getting sick is easily explained with information the “experts” agree with but don’t tie it together. They blasted on the news how deadly the “virus” is and showed people dying on the streets. They then closed businesses down which stressed people more. Stress impairs the body’s ability to function properly. People weren’t going outside so they received less vitamin D which their studies again show vitamin D deficiencies have increased rates of sickness and dis-ease. People weren’t sweating like I explained before as well as not expelling toxins because of the breathe. The mask causes a fight or flight response as it restricts deep breathing with short choppy breathe. These  short choppy breathes create a physical response(stress) as the body believe you are in danger when breathing this way. If the placebo effect can heal diseases then can’t the opposite happen? They have caused many addition stressors in people’s lives and many of these people were unhealthy to begin with. Seeing a small increase in deaths would be expected with all this extra stress but even those numbers are showing to be fudged when scrutinized.

I get your point bruh. What you said just now is not convincing to me either (I read it 3 times). If I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am ignorant T.T

You stated there are many holes and it lacks concrete evidence. I stated there is a lot of evidence and that I can provide it to you if you want it. You haven’t looked at the evidence so you aren’t knowledgeable on the subject of the terrain theory. That means you are ignorant on the subject as you lack knowledge about it. It’s not meant as an insult but more of a statement of fact. Also please provide evidence of biological weapons if you wish to support your claim. I posted an hour long video of John Rose explaining how the body works as well as explaining toxic conditions. You have only provided conjecture. It’s not my job to convince you as most people are ignorant on most subject due to public schooling. If you don’t want to look at the evidence that’s fine but don’t act as if it’s my job to convince you as you have to do the work. I can’t learn the information for you and transfer it.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 69
Points : 1655
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 30
Location : Ohio, USA

Foreverlearning, Alpha and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Fajr wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Fajr wrote:Makes sense but still has lots of holes and lacks concrete evidence. If this is true, then we still need an answer on how the symptoms of Covid appeared in the last year suddenly. Your explanation gives the indication that Covid happened coincidentally, when in fact it is highly suspected to be bio-engineered. The reason why I think this narrative is coming from shills cause it implicitly eliminates the possibility of intentional creation of the virus and bio-engineered weapons. It also has many holes including: if toxins cause disease, this means the long exposure to toxins will result into more severe illness and this is not the case if someone vomits or coughs, the toxins you are exposed to are very limited yet they might have big effect on you. Not convincing yet but  thanks for the answer though.

Did you watch the video I posted or just responded of the cuff? Stating it has a lot of holes and lacks concrete evidence is showing your ignorance on the subject matter. I responded hoping you would look into this information more but instead you went right into some biological attack without doing proper research into the terrain theory. Yes, people of the past have poisoned wells and then people got sick. That doesn’t support the germ theory but the terrain theory as a single germ didn’t poison the well but multiple organisms found on the rotting flesh they used did. Also you are ignoring constant damage done to one’s body by having diseases and then suppressing the symptoms with medication. If you wish to have more resources to look into it feel to PM me. If you have evidence of biological weapons please provide it.

More people getting sick is easily explained with information the “experts” agree with but don’t tie it together. They blasted on the news how deadly the “virus” is and showed people dying on the streets. They then closed businesses down which stressed people more. Stress impairs the body’s ability to function properly. People weren’t going outside so they received less vitamin D which their studies again show vitamin D deficiencies have increased rates of sickness and dis-ease. People weren’t sweating like I explained before as well as not expelling toxins because of the breathe. The mask causes a fight or flight response as it restricts deep breathing with short choppy breathe. These  short choppy breathes create a physical response(stress) as the body believe you are in danger when breathing this way. If the placebo effect can heal diseases then can’t the opposite happen? They have caused many addition stressors in people’s lives and many of these people were unhealthy to begin with. Seeing a small increase in deaths would be expected with all this extra stress but even those numbers are showing to be fudged when scrutinized.

I get your point bruh. What you said just now is not convincing to me either (I read it 3 times). If I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am ignorant T.T

You stated there are many holes and it lacks concrete evidence. I stated there is a lot of evidence and that I can provide it to you if you want it. You haven’t looked at the evidence so you aren’t knowledgeable on the subject of the terrain theory. That means you are ignorant on the subject as you lack knowledge about it. It’s not meant as an insult but more of a statement of fact. Also please provide evidence of biological weapons if you wish to support your claim. I posted an hour long video of John Rose explaining how the body works as well as explaining toxic conditions. You have only provided conjecture. It’s not my job to convince you as most people are ignorant on most subject due to public schooling. If you don’t want to look at the evidence that’s fine but don’t act as if it’s my job to convince you as you have to do the work. I can’t learn the information for you and transfer it.

If I said it lacks concrete evidence (cause it does) taking it defensively won't change that. I said thanks for the explanation and I am still thankful, now chill.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:42 pm

Amandha Vollmer talks to authors Dawn Lester and David Parker - What Really Makes You Ill?




https://open.lbry.com/@Alin:7/What-Really-Makes-You-Ill_-with-Authors-Dawn-Lester-and-David-Parker:e?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV

I am looking forward to interviewing Dawn Lester and David Parker, the authors of the massive book "What Really Makes You Ill?" a magnum opus of research presenting evidence that the germ theory is a fallacy. I will be asking them questions about specific topics from their book and we will be focusing on what REALLY makes people sick (P.S. It's not a virus, it's environmental toxins like emfs and chemtrails!)

Find me at
https://yummy.doctor
(please register to stay in touch)
https://yumnaturals.store

https://healingwithdmso.com
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Slowbutsure Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:30 pm

How the WHO Faked a pandemic 2010.


https://web.archive.org/web/20201011163656if_/https://www.forbes.com/2010/02/05/world-health-organization-swine-flu-pandemic-opinions-contributors-michael-fumento.html#1575cd4148e8


" The World Health Organization has suddenly gone from crying "The sky is falling!" like a cackling Chicken Little to squealing like a stuck pig. The reason: charges that the agency deliberately fomented swine flu hysteria. "The world is going through a real pandemic. The description of it as a fake is wrong and irresponsible," the agency claims on its Web site. A WHO spokesman declined to specify who or what gave this "description," but the primary accuser is hard to ignore.

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a human rights watchdog, is publicly investigating the WHO's motives in declaring a pandemic. Indeed, the chairman of its influential health committee, epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg, has declared that the "false pandemic" is "one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century."


Even within the agency, the director of the WHO Collaborating Center for Epidemiology in Munster, Germany, Dr. Ulrich Kiel, has essentially labeled the pandemic a hoax. "We are witnessing a gigantic misallocation of resources [$18 billion so far] in terms of public health," he said.

They're right. This wasn't merely overcautiousness or simple misjudgment. The pandemic declaration and all the Klaxon-ringing since reflect sheer dishonesty motivated not by medical concerns but political ones."

==============

"But how could the organization declare a pandemic when its own official definition required "simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness." Severity--that is, the number of deaths--is crucial, because every year flu causes "a global spread of disease."

Easy. In May, in what it admitted was a direct response to the outbreak of swine flu the month before, WHO promulgated a new definition matched to swine flu that simply eliminated severity as a factor. You could now have a pandemic with zero deaths.

Under fire, the organization is boldly lying about the change, to which anybody with an Internet connection can attest."

==============

"But there's more than bureaucratic self-interest at work here. Bizarrely enough, the WHO has also exploited its phony pandemic to push a hard left political agenda.

In a September speech WHO Director-General Chan said "ministers of health" should take advantage of the "devastating impact" swine flu will have on poorer nations to get out the message that "changes in the functioning of the global economy" are needed to "distribute wealth on the basis of" values "like community, solidarity, equity and social justice." She further declared it should be used as a weapon against "international policies and systems that govern financial markets, economies, commerce, trade and foreign affairs." "

Slowbutsure

Posts : 6
Points : 320
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2020-08-15

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Slowbutsure Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:40 pm

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2057113796136/belarusian-president-lukashenko-says-imf-offered-a-billion-usd-bribe-to-impose-covid-19-lockdown


Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy

Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko refused the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This fact can be verified using most search engines.

Slowbutsure

Posts : 6
Points : 320
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2020-08-15

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by FiachraW Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pjF18HGw8E tellmewhatyoulove never fails to deliver!

FiachraW

Posts : 22
Points : 198
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2021-01-03
Age : 26
Location : Eire

TimCoady30 likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by TimCoady30 Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:56 pm

Deleted from JewTube within hours. Here’s another link to same video above:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IJIoilKlUk1o/

TimCoady30

Posts : 15
Points : 656
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-09-26

FiachraW likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:44 pm

FEMA asks Pentagon to ready as many as 10,000 troops to support nationwide vaccine push

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Nothin10

a few dozen vaccine protesters temporarily shut LA inoculation site

"These extremists tried to deny other people their choice to get the vaccine and they want to take away our freedom from this terrible pandemic,” Democratic state Senator Richard Pan, who’s also a pediatrician [and therefore part of the conspiracy to take everyone's freedoms away and poison everyone, notice how he tries accusing others of taking people's freedoms away, THE SOCIOPATH WILL ALWAYS ACCUSE YOU OF WHAT THEY ARE GUILTY OF THEMSELF]
Note that these "extremists" did nothing but hold signs saying corona is a scam and the vaccine is poison, they didn't block traffic like the government funded black lives matter "protesters," they didn't attack people in their cars, so how did they shut it down?
BECAUSE THEY TOLD THE TRUTH AND THE POISONERS DIDN'T WANT THEM TO SEE THE TRUTH

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 154
Points : 1440
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2018-02-28

Bro, Lightning_Peasant and FiachraW like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by FiachraW Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:00 pm

TimCoady30 wrote:Deleted from JewTube within hours. Here’s another link to same video above:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IJIoilKlUk1o/
Damn I know ppl who have taken the test (obviously) I guess they will be showing results sometime. After they got tested coincidentally they all started to come down hard with fevers.

FiachraW

Posts : 22
Points : 198
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2021-01-03
Age : 26
Location : Eire

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Devon1 Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:19 pm



When you mix the transhumanist movement, COVID-19, and fake space companies leading the way in brain surgery it's all super cringe and surreal. If you check out the Neuralink You Tube channel, they constantly talk about the threads want need to stick in our brains. Very similar to the Space Busters video.

Devon1

Posts : 52
Points : 478
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2020-05-09

Spydaman and Lightning_Peasant like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:48 pm

Devon1 wrote:

When you mix the transhumanist movement, COVID-19, and fake space companies leading the way in brain surgery it's all super cringe and surreal. If you check out the Neuralink You Tube channel, they constantly talk about the threads want need to stick in our brains. Very similar to the Space Busters video.

It's like were living in "The Matrix and "Terminator" already!!
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Devon1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Dr Amandha Vollmer on the COVAIDS and our Immune System

https://open.lbry.com/@Alin:7/Vibe-Amandha-Vollmer-EP:5?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV

I had Dr. Amandha Vollmer back, because she gives the most wide-ranging coverage of all kinds of issues related to how human beings form their immune system, to All Things COVAIDS. Enjoy!
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Foreverlearning and BosnianFlatearther like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:05 pm

Terrible Covid Vaccine Reactions - PLEASE SHARE!

People all over the world are dying and being severely injured by these toxic, rushed Covid vaccines and platforms like YouTube and Facebook are deleting these videos and banning their owners. Please share these heart-wrenching videos with any family and friends that are considering taking these dangerous CoronaVirus vaccines.

https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/Terrible-Covid-Vaccine-Reactions---PLEASE-SHARE!:1
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1W25GCvpT7pJ/
https://www.brighteon.com/73941e50-9e3a-41bb-8355-02f4020855b1
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/terrible-covid-vaccine-reactions-please-share_MidYpv9dAMTDsxx.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1628
Points : 7442
Reputation : 3614
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Foreverlearning, Lightning_Peasant, Russian Blue Cat, TimCoady30, jessieThinks and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:30 pm

Admin wrote:Terrible Covid Vaccine Reactions - PLEASE SHARE!

People all over the world are dying and being severely injured by these toxic, rushed Covid vaccines and platforms like YouTube and Facebook are deleting these videos and banning their owners. Please share these heart-wrenching videos with any family and friends that are considering taking these dangerous CoronaVirus vaccines.

https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/Terrible-Covid-Vaccine-Reactions---PLEASE-SHARE!:1
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1W25GCvpT7pJ/
https://www.brighteon.com/73941e50-9e3a-41bb-8355-02f4020855b1
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/terrible-covid-vaccine-reactions-please-share_MidYpv9dAMTDsxx.html

The media is already trying to blame it on anything but the vaccines: The curse of the incidental illness: Seen as side effects to Covid vaccinations, ailments may have little to do with them
saying its other medical problems showing themselves coincidentally after the vaccine, they'll most likely say the people having bad reactions have corona and try to "quarantine" I.E. imprison those that upload videos of people having bad reactions saying they were exposed to the invisible danger only the government claims to be able to detect

Doctors are strangers, vaccines are unknown substances, and I have no proof that viruses even exist, so why would I trust a stranger to inject unknown substances into me when neither the doctor or pharmaceutical company can be held liable for the medical damages done to myself and others?

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 154
Points : 1440
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2018-02-28

Admin, Foreverlearning, Lightning_Peasant, TimCoady30 and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:53 pm

waykiwayki Elite Full Throttle Part 14

https://open.lbry.com/@waykiwayki:f/full14:c?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV

Dr. Lando's Official Statement on the COVAIDS

https://open.lbry.com/@alfavedic:5/dr-lando-covid:5?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV

waykiwayki NOW REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE
http://www.waykiwayki.com
☕
Flat Earth Astrology / Luminology Service: ♏
http://www.waykiwayki.com/2013/05/astrology-readings.html
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Devon1 Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:54 pm



In America, the Superbowl halftime shows are always filled with Occult (Saturnian) Symbolism. Worrisome that the blue (The Left) are turned into robots living city filled with smoke. The red (Right wingers) look like their beat up and die at the end.

More interesting is the sponsor of the show being Pepsi. Pepsi's logo is Saturn and the word Pepsi comes from the Egyptian goddess Apep. Apep is the goddess of chaos...

Devon1

Posts : 52
Points : 478
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2020-05-09

BosnianFlatearther and Just Vital like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Lightning_Peasant Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:48 pm

The insanity of COVID continues with double mask wearing. If you didn't think one mask was keeping you safe you were right according to the CDC. Double masking is far more effective and "can block more than 90% of viral air particles". How do we know? Because they did some test on mannequins in masks. WOW! Now that is scientific.
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Double10
Did they test this on actual people? No, but instead lets use mannequins and people will just believe it. It is getting rather difficult to tolerate the stupidity at this point. I truly don't understand how people are this indoctrinated but then do with government schooling system.

"If two people are both wearing either the knotted and tucked surgical masks, or if both are double-masked, exposure to viral particles was cut by more than 95 percent." SMH confused Suspect

source: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-report-double-masking-can-block-more-90-percent-viral-n1257256
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 69
Points : 1655
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 30
Location : Ohio, USA

Admin and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by notdownunder Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:42 am

Lightning_Peasant wrote:The insanity of COVID continues with double mask wearing. If you didn't think one mask was keeping you safe you were right according to the CDC. Double masking is far more effective and "can block more than 90% of viral air particles". How do we know? Because they did some test on mannequins in masks. WOW! Now that is scientific.

It's so obvious, that their real agenda is to 'suffocate' as many people as possible, especially those who are already dumbed down/brainwashed/indoctrinated enough, with their zombified state of mind & being.

Preventing fresh pure air intake as much as possible, in order to deplete/deprive the body of essential vital needed oxygen, will obviously not only starve the body & cells, it will weaken the immune system etc, at the same time.

This is getting so darn ridiculous & also serious.
Sadly many will believe such bs, which is aiding to their own demise.


Last edited by notdownunder on Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Corrections)
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 52
Points : 681
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Admin, BosnianFlatearther, Bro and Lightning_Peasant like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Lightning_Peasant Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:44 pm

notdownunder wrote:It's so obvious, that their real agenda is to 'suffocate' as many people as possible, especially those who are already dumbed down/brainwashed/indoctrinated enough, with their zombified state of mind & being.

Preventing fresh pure air intake as much as possible, in order to deplete/deprive the body of essential vital needed oxygen, will obviously not only starve the body & cells, it will weaken the immune system etc, at the same time.

This is getting so darn ridiculous & also serious.
Sadly many will believe such bs, which is aiding to their own demise.

I remember joking with friends and family last April and May on how they better get ready to put their mandatory butt plug  in because the ass gas is really what is spreading it. With the anal swab testing and diaper wearing by flight attendants starting in China I can now see it as a possibility. They have already said toilets and farts are spreading it. Now they will perhaps push for it next once the vaccines start negatively affecting people. Maybe diapers will be next then butt plugs. Ugh, just disgusting watching people destroy themselves. On one hand I want to help better these people but on the other I think they deserve it by encouraging this madness added with the amount of vitriol many have received in pointing out the truth. It goes to what can I do to convince them when it’s so blatantly obvious at this point.

The masks are negatively impacting people’s health and that with a butt plug would back someone right up. Their bodies would go into an extreme detox mode by being backed up by harmful gases like methane in farts. I don’t know that people would go along with that but I never thought people would believe restricting air flow would be considered more healthy than breathing naturally. I’ve notice that people with breathing issues such as not breathing through their nose, sleep apnea, and not breathing with their diaphragm can tolerate the mask more so. I think it’s a tolerance thing as they are already not breathing properly so it’s not much worse. Similar to smoking cigarettes where at first you will cough smoking cigs but then it’s not so bad. Just some food for thought as there won’t be any studies done on this matter.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 69
Points : 1655
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 30
Location : Ohio, USA

BosnianFlatearther and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Devon1 Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:56 pm



This is the 2nd video I've seen of a mom freaking out over the increased cost of insulin in the US. Couple this with the Covid insanity, it definitely paints the picture that our new president is trying to kill everyone through medical genocide.

As being a non political conspiracy theorist, its obvious to me that "they" have been polarizing people since Trump entered office and they have been setting the stage for a civil war. A war that will be looked at as good vs evil. I bet it ends with both sides loosing and the Saturnian Jews taking pleasure in that they were able to get the Goy to kill each other again. If anyone knows how a middle class family can escape the US before all of this goes down, I'm all ears.




I posted this video last year but I think Youtube scrubbed it. Everyday it looks like Albert Pike's "prediction" is coming true.

Devon1

Posts : 52
Points : 478
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2020-05-09

BosnianFlatearther, Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder and Fajr like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Devon1 wrote:

This is the 2nd video I've seen of a mom freaking out over the increased cost of insulin in the US. Couple this with the Covid insanity, it definitely paints the picture that our new president is trying to kill everyone through medical genocide.

As being a non political conspiracy theorist, its obvious to me that "they" have been polarizing people since Trump entered office and they have been setting the stage for a civil war. A war that will be looked at as good vs evil. I bet it ends with both sides loosing and the Saturnian Jews taking pleasure in that they were able to get the Goy to kill each other again. If anyone knows how a middle class family can escape the US before all of this goes down, I'm all ears.




I posted this video last year but I think Youtube scrubbed it. Everyday it looks like Albert Pike's "prediction" is coming true.

I think all countries are under the elites' control except very very few anyways. I am originally Palestinian with Syrian refuge so I can go back to Syria but considering Albert Pike's WW3 I think Syria will go to ruins considering its one of the last countries opposing globalist agenda. Shame.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

BosnianFlatearther and Devon1 like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum