IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:32 pm

susie
susie

Posts : 686
Points : 3163
Reputation : 453
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 61
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by notdownunder Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:58 am

Ex-Russian Intel Officer: Depopulation Agenda is Real

“They” think that you’re so medicated, fluoridated and distracted with meaningless entertainment that you can’t connect the dots . . .
In this outtake, a former Colonel of the Russian Military Intelligence service states that the current Coronavirus pandemic (or lack of?) is serving 4 main purposes:

1) Depopulation initiative
2) Political control over the remaining population
3) Deflation of the current financial bubble
4) Liquidation of geo-economic competitors

And why the rush then for vaccines and vaccinations? Full story:

https://www.brighteon.com/308623a8-4d1f-40ec-8ec1-3d8b9dc2e4c2
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 52
Points : 681
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

FiachraW and Fajr like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:34 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6T6DOq8QUPWT/

Please watch this remarkable speech by Dr Simone Gold addressing the dangers of blind acceptance of the “Experimental Biological Agent” as a safe Wuhan Virus vaccination. (17th January 2021)

Excellent presentation of many aspects of the current (Jan 2021) state of knowledge of the Covid19 situation and vaccine.

Already deleted off Youtube and other platforms and is heavily censored

Follow Dr Simone Gold and Americans Frontline Doctors at
⁣https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com

Just give it a listen and make your own mind-up.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by FiachraW Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:06 pm

notdownunder wrote:Ex-Russian Intel Officer: Depopulation Agenda is Real

“They” think that you’re so medicated, fluoridated and distracted with meaningless entertainment that you can’t connect the dots . . .
In this outtake, a former Colonel of the Russian Military Intelligence service states that the current Coronavirus pandemic (or lack of?) is serving 4 main purposes:

1) Depopulation initiative
2) Political control over the remaining population
3) Deflation of the current financial bubble
4) Liquidation of geo-economic competitors

And why the rush then for vaccines and vaccinations? Full story:

https://www.brighteon.com/308623a8-4d1f-40ec-8ec1-3d8b9dc2e4c2

Kind of odd how something like this inspired me
His ending comment "Until we're able to get rid of the internal parasites who rule over us,
we won't be able to tackle other parasites"
In other words - Focus on your own problems before you try and fix the worlds problems
Makes me ponder on unnecessary stress and worry that takes over daily
Also interesting how he said 911 was the first attempt to take away our freedoms, I feel it goes back way before that judging by gematria and important events throughout history
If you look at Irelands Fake independence declared by Padraig Pearse(potentially controlled opposition) and Eamon DeValera (Definitely controlled opposition) you can see this as an attempt to grant Ireland freedoms which were never truly granted, and we were subject to payback schemes and govt bonds from the very beginning, still closely attached in trade deals to our past rules.
History was not written by the winners, it has been cut, edited and rewritten by the winners to suit a conservative totalitarian narrative
#thisis1984

FiachraW

Posts : 22
Points : 198
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2021-01-03
Age : 26
Location : Eire

BosnianFlatearther and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:57 pm

The Ten Stages of our Genocide - Henna Maria


https://open.lbry.com/@JohnThor:0/Genocide:c?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV

Examining the “10 Stages of Genocide” created by the American genocide scholar Gregory H Stanton, we come to see the horrific conditions from the past dictatorships reflected right in front of our faces. We are on a path to global genocide.
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Lightning_Peasant likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by BosnianFlatearther Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:29 pm

https://lbry.tv/@DollarVigilante#b/Insurrection-Inauguration-Video-tdv#d

BosnianFlatearther

Posts : 62
Points : 1804
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-10-09

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty company flow - population control

Post by brazzinho Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:15 pm

Hey guys,


found a song: company flow "population control", 1997


My English skills are not the best, so if anybody could check it out it would be great.


The lyrics contain worlds like: Bill Gates, population control, masks, curfew (sth. like lockdown) or "highly infections on contact"


Maybe another example of predictive programming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJjZeAJlT4&list=PLVxlwX2yfkrK6waZFlGqa-w_SelmNLjRZ&index=8



Peace out from Germany

brazzinho

Posts : 5
Points : 933
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:46 pm

Looks like another way to destroy small businesses further. I can very well see amazon getting more money to distribute these vaccines. CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 A3cee210


Last edited by Lightning_Peasant on Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 69
Points : 1655
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 30
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:54 am

A never ending compilation of vaccine experiences:
https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvv/

This is really handy to share, please share it with your relatives.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:43 pm

Why Biden No Get Virus? He Sniff Everyone


https://open.lbry.com/@FreedomFighter:a/Why-Biden-No-Get-Virus%2C-He-Sniff-Everyone:c?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Bro and Lightning_Peasant like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:47 pm

Build Back Better with Greta



https://open.lbry.com/@JWild:6/Build-back-better:9?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV

As the powers 'that should not be' all sing from the same hymn sheet, it’s almost as if the problem, reaction, solution of the covid crisis was all built to lead us to this point. Even little Greta is on board with the tagline “Build Back Better”, otherwise known as The Great Reset, brought to us by our billionaire super-villain Klaus Schwab and his merry band of eugenicist overlords.
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by notdownunder Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:47 pm

C19 and Induced Insanity in the UK, the Global Lab Rat

There were several events typical of predictive programming. The WEF October 21st meeting and the Great Reset was one (1). Here in Britain the orchestration of central, NHS and local responses to a respiratory disease suggested that plans were laid before the Wuhan outbreak was announced on the 12th of December 2019. For instance, the title of a most complex and lengthy bill nodded through in 48 hours in the Mother of Parliaments, was ‘The 2019/2020 Coronavirus Bill’. This would have required drafting lawyers and committees of MPs to crawl over this miscarriage for at least a month or so pre-Wuhan.

The strategy has been to scare a large majority out of their remaining wits, and to keep repeating the big lie – that Covid_19 (C19) is very infectious and likely lethal.

The gullibility is extraordinary in most, and obedience almost complete. Nine months from the start at least half the shoppers in the local country towns are masked as they move about or queue observing anti-social distancing.

https://www.dhalpin.infoaction.org.uk/52-articles/covid-19/338-c19-and-induced-insanity-in-the-uk-the-global-lab-rat
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 52
Points : 681
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:43 pm

The Eugenics Vaxtrap - Dr Sherri Tenpenny

https://open.lbry.com/@r0g3rTh3L0g3r:f/theEugenicsVaxxTrap:9?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Bro and Hauchfer like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:45 pm

NEW Mutations of the "Virus" Found! What does that REALLY Mean?

https://open.lbry.com/@Alin:7/NEW-Mutations-of-the--quot-Virus-quot--Found!-What-does-that-REALLY-Mean:0?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:53 am

So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by BSAlert Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Fajr wrote:So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Viruses do NOT exist. (Outside the human body that is) They do not cause disease and they cannot be spread to others. The entire virus theory is hoax designed to push more pharmaceuticals on the masses; vaccines, etc, as well as keep everyone in fear. Viruses only exist within the human body and their sole purpose is to remove toxins. Once a virus exits the body it has completed its task and dies. It cannot be spread.

This comment is not in support of Kaufman or Cowan. I agree that they are shills.
Cheers
BSAlert
BSAlert

Posts : 26
Points : 685
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2019-09-12

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:22 pm

BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Viruses do NOT exist. (Outside the human body that is) They do not cause disease and they cannot be spread to others. The entire virus theory is hoax designed to push more pharmaceuticals on the masses; vaccines, etc, as well as keep everyone in fear. Viruses only exist within the human body and their sole purpose is to remove toxins. Once a virus exits the body it has completed its task and dies. It cannot be spread.

This comment is not in support of Kaufman or Cowan. I agree that they are shills.
Cheers

Thats actually exactly what they are saying and they came up with that theory with no enough evidence. They mention that Coronavirus does not exist yet no narrative on how the disease happens.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by BSAlert Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Fajr wrote:
BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Viruses do NOT exist. (Outside the human body that is) They do not cause disease and they cannot be spread to others. The entire virus theory is hoax designed to push more pharmaceuticals on the masses; vaccines, etc, as well as keep everyone in fear. Viruses only exist within the human body and their sole purpose is to remove toxins. Once a virus exits the body it has completed its task and dies. It cannot be spread.

This comment is not in support of Kaufman or Cowan. I agree that they are shills.
Cheers

Thats actually exactly what they are saying and they came up with that theory with no enough evidence. They mention that Coronavirus does not exist yet no narrative on how the disease happens.

There is NO evidence that viruses can be spread.
There is NO evidence that viruses cause disease.
There is NO evidance that viruses exist outside the human body.

How do you prove something doesn't exist? There is simply no evidance. People are getting sick because they are unhealthy. They consume too many toxins and the body must get rid of them. Getting sick is the bodies way of cleaning itself of toxins.

More people are not getting sick. All these COVID deaths are unhealthy poeple who were dieing from somthing else already and getting labeled as COVID.
Cheers
BSAlert
BSAlert

Posts : 26
Points : 685
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2019-09-12

Foreverlearning, Bro, Alpha, TimCoady30 and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Fajr Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:50 pm

BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:
BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Viruses do NOT exist. (Outside the human body that is) They do not cause disease and they cannot be spread to others. The entire virus theory is hoax designed to push more pharmaceuticals on the masses; vaccines, etc, as well as keep everyone in fear. Viruses only exist within the human body and their sole purpose is to remove toxins. Once a virus exits the body it has completed its task and dies. It cannot be spread.

This comment is not in support of Kaufman or Cowan. I agree that they are shills.
Cheers

Thats actually exactly what they are saying and they came up with that theory with no enough evidence. They mention that Coronavirus does not exist yet no narrative on how the disease happens.

There is NO evidence that viruses can be spread.
There is NO evidence that viruses cause disease.
There is NO evidance that viruses exist outside the human body.

How do you prove something doesn't exist? There is simply no evidance. People are getting sick because they are unhealthy. They consume too many toxins and the body must get rid of them. Getting sick is the bodies way of cleaning itself of toxins.

More people are not getting sick. All these COVID deaths are unhealthy poeple who were dieing from somthing else already and getting labeled as COVID.
Cheers

Okay, sounds like a troll answer to me but sure.

Fajr

Posts : 26
Points : 188
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2021-01-03

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by BSAlert Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:06 pm

Fajr wrote:
BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:
BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Viruses do NOT exist. (Outside the human body that is) They do not cause disease and they cannot be spread to others. The entire virus theory is hoax designed to push more pharmaceuticals on the masses; vaccines, etc, as well as keep everyone in fear. Viruses only exist within the human body and their sole purpose is to remove toxins. Once a virus exits the body it has completed its task and dies. It cannot be spread.

This comment is not in support of Kaufman or Cowan. I agree that they are shills.
Cheers

Thats actually exactly what they are saying and they came up with that theory with no enough evidence. They mention that Coronavirus does not exist yet no narrative on how the disease happens.

There is NO evidence that viruses can be spread.
There is NO evidence that viruses cause disease.
There is NO evidance that viruses exist outside the human body.

How do you prove something doesn't exist? There is simply no evidance. People are getting sick because they are unhealthy. They consume too many toxins and the body must get rid of them. Getting sick is the bodies way of cleaning itself of toxins.

More people are not getting sick. All these COVID deaths are unhealthy poeple who were dieing from somthing else already and getting labeled as COVID.
Cheers

Okay, sounds like a troll answer to me but sure.

Why are people so quick to point fingers and call names on here. Prove me wrong. Or maybe it is you who is the troll.
BSAlert
BSAlert

Posts : 26
Points : 685
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2019-09-12

Bro, Lightning_Peasant and Alpha like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Lightning_Peasant Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:38 pm

Fajr wrote:
BSAlert wrote:
Fajr wrote:So just to share my findings. I believe both Tom Cowan and Andrew Kaufman are shills and muddying the waters of real doctors sharing their thoughts about this "pandemic". Andrew Kaufman claiming viruses do not exist and accordingly Coronavirus does not exist and the like. Another shill I am sure about is Max Igan, saying that the coronavirus test will affect human brains and cause a zombie apocalypse is just too obvious. Both Andrew Kaufman and Max Igan appear together in a shill collab sometimes so yea it can't get more obvious.

Doctors I do recommend listening to and are genuine about the truth are Dolores Cahill, Simone Gold, and Lee Merrit. I found these three to be the best in the subject.

Viruses do NOT exist. (Outside the human body that is) They do not cause disease and they cannot be spread to others. The entire virus theory is hoax designed to push more pharmaceuticals on the masses; vaccines, etc, as well as keep everyone in fear. Viruses only exist within the human body and their sole purpose is to remove toxins. Once a virus exits the body it has completed its task and dies. It cannot be spread.

This comment is not in support of Kaufman or Cowan. I agree that they are shills.
Cheers

Thats actually exactly what they are saying and they came up with that theory with no enough evidence. They mention that Coronavirus does not exist yet no narrative on how the disease happens.

Dis-ease is caused by toxicity and deficiencies. If you have too many toxins in your body your body will attempt to flush them out when it is not being supported properly. Commonly it will do this by coughing, sneezing, fever, sweats, diarrhea, and vomiting. These toxins can get in the body by, improper diet, lack of exercise, air pollutants, water pollutants, vaccines and there are many more I didn’t mention. The symptoms will line up with where the body is damaged and  if the organs of elimination are damaged. If the body lacks ways to flush toxins then it will look for alternative routes such as the lungs. This  is one way how people get pneumonia as the body would prefer to put fluid in the lungs then continue to the next stages of disease being ulcers, thickening and hardening of tissue, cyst, tumors, calcification, and nodules.

This is why the masks are so damaging to health as 70% of toxins are exhaled from the breathe. The masks prevent this from happening. Also many people’s gyms are closed so they aren’t sweating. About 40% of your lymph fluid should exit through your skin when you sweat. People are now not flushing their toxins out properly and more people are getting sick. It’s pretty simple and complex at the same time.

As far as contagion goes unhealthy people can get unhealthy people “sick”. Just like hearing someone vomit makes most people feel queasy, so will coughing and sneezing will trigger responses on others. Not only this but there are harmful toxins being expelled so those toxins can be absorb by another and  may be enough to over fill the glass of toxins to make someone show signs of sickness. There are also many other reasons but that would require myself writing an essay which I don’t have time for right now.

Deficiencies  will also cause issues and one’s cells will mutate in order to function properly without said nutrient. Sometimes when people have deficiencies they will begin to have odd food cravings. Also this can easily be seen with certain arthritic conditions and skin problems. Over time this can worsen and lead to cancer

You can find a lot more health information on ifers and I suggest you take a look. I’ll leave you with a video of John Rose explaining how the human body works. I don’t agree with John on everything but I don’t believe he is a shill.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 69
Points : 1655
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 30
Location : Ohio, USA

Foreverlearning, Bro, notdownunder and Tree like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:48 pm

Voiceless Victims of the COVID Lockdowns



https://open.lbry.com/@hennamaria:3/voiceless-victims-of-the-covid-lockdowns:b?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV


Exposing the de-humanizing effects and severe human rights violations of the COVAIDS medical tyranny.

———————————————
• YOU CAN FIND ME HERE:
Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/hennamaria22

Instagram -
https://www.instagram.com/hennamaria22/

Dawn of Peace -
https://dawnofpeace.org/

Summer of Light -
http://summeroflight.com/


Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:01 pm

Same Hospital In 3 Different Countries......How Odd


https://open.lbry.com/@SixthSense-Truth-Search-Labs:0/Same-Hospital-In-3-Different-Countries......How-Odd:c?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:04 pm

Insurrection, Inauguration, the Q Psyop and the COVAIDS Vaccination



https://open.lbry.com/@DollarVigilante:b/Insurrection-Inauguration-Video-tdv:d?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV

Jeff is a badass!
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

BosnianFlatearther likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Spydaman Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:29 pm

Matt Hancock ANSWER THIS QUESTION Regarding the COVAIDS Vaxine! / Hugo Talks #lockdown


https://open.lbry.com/@hugotalks:8/Matt-Hncock-ANSWER-THIS-QUESTION!-Hugo-Talks--lockdown:a?r=G8N2hJ42xSj6gWTDYTErrwQ4RLquBUoV
Spydaman
Spydaman

Posts : 114
Points : 1853
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 47
Location : Detroit

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 2 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum