IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Devon1 Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:18 am



Here's a link to the source if the video doesn't play: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cDMn8DlbyX60/

Devon1

Posts : 52
Points : 478
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2020-05-09

Carl likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by TimCoady30 Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Spacebusters: COV-19 IMMUNITY IN 19 MINUTES

https://lbry.tv/@spacebusters:c9/Covid19Immunityin19Minutes:c

TimCoady30

Posts : 15
Points : 656
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-09-26

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Libertarian Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:20 pm

The German parliament just passed a new law, finalizing bolshevism. Under specific contidions, which the rulers can always achive, among other things the following rules now apply:

- Nobody can leave the house between 10pm and 5am
- All stores stay closed except food stores
- One person can only meet one other person from another household
- The police can break into your house if they suspect an infringement of the rules, like having a party
- Your physical integrity is being limited (that's the perfect entry into forced vaccination)
- Infringement of the rules, like not wearing the correct mask or taking a walk after 10pm, can be punished with up to € 25,000 fine or up to 5 years in prison

The rules take effect from a so called "3-day incidence value of 100" on. It is defined as 100 persons out of 100,000 (!) with a positive "Corona test" within three days. You've read right, that's 1 person out of 1000 with a positive test. As we all know, those tests tell nothing about an infection or a desease, so the rulers just need to enforce enough testing to keep this value over 100, so they can uphold the situation as long as they please. And in Germany people are "tested" like crazy! Even if you believe that a "Covid"-test can prove a "Covid"-infection, this value would be below the false-positive rate of the test, which means it can never be fallen below if you do enough testing.

Now Germany is completely ruled by Jews, here's just one example:

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Harbar10

This (to the left) is Stephan Harbarth. He is Germany's highest judge! You don't need to be a genius to figure out that he will wipe away all complaints against the new law! Is it just a coincidence that denying the "holocaust" is also being punished with up to 5 years in prison?

Good night, Germany. Good night, world, after most people on the plane have been vaccinated. Sad


Last edited by Libertarian on Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding 3 more rules)
Libertarian
Libertarian

Posts : 50
Points : 721
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-09-12
Location : Asylum (once called "Germany")

Admin, BosnianFlatearther, Bro, Lightning_Peasant, Truth Center, Adamridge1090, TimCoady30 and like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Zzzap Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:56 pm

Urgent! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 mRNA Experimental Shots Are Bioweapons and Discuss What to Do About It:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/doctors-agree-covid-19-injections-bioweapons-discuss-what-do-about-it/5743619

Zzzap

Posts : 16
Points : 1061
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-08-19

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Devon1 Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 pm



Here's the link if the video doesn't work: https://www.bitchute.com/video/GsyKWUn68o1u/

Devon1

Posts : 52
Points : 478
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2020-05-09

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 am

susie
susie

Posts : 686
Points : 3163
Reputation : 453
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 61
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

notdownunder, Ifersgold and Devon1 like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun May 02, 2021 2:47 am

Reactions to COVID Vaccine Were Brought on By Anxiety, CDC Says

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Lies10

Basically blaming "anti-vaxxers" for vaccine side effects. This will be used to take freedom of speech away from people because they'll say their causing stress and anxiety on others and harming them when in reality it's from the unknown injections coming from people you don't know I.E. strangers

Viruses don't exist so all the stats showing people having corona are wrong and no one has ever or will ever have "corona or covid 19"
Vaccines are harmful, when people do get harmed, they go right to the people that harmed them to be "cured" which means all the stats about how many people are harmed by vaccines are never truthful, to do so would go against their own plan of poisoning everyone under the guise of health and safety.

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 154
Points : 1440
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2018-02-28

BosnianFlatearther and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Devon1 Sun May 02, 2021 3:02 am



Here's a link if the video doesn't work: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NDZU5StAc9x0/

Devon1

Posts : 52
Points : 478
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2020-05-09

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Devon1 Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 pm



When I heard this woman say we have super computers in Antarctica, I had to share.

Here is a link if the video doesn't work: https://www.bitchute.com/video/opNjj6UwImYG/

Devon1

Posts : 52
Points : 478
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2020-05-09

Ifersgold and Hauchfer like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Mon May 17, 2021 8:04 pm


They are trying their best to cover this up.
Now, metal in the body, microwave transmission technology. Hmm, recipe for confirming Deagel.com’s figures?

susie
susie

Posts : 686
Points : 3163
Reputation : 453
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 61
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

BosnianFlatearther, Lightning_Peasant and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Mon May 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Devon1 wrote:

When I heard this woman say we have super computers in Antarctica, I had to share.

Here is a link if the video doesn't work: https://www.bitchute.com/video/opNjj6UwImYG/
She is a confirmed “New Ager” ala Sasha Stone affiliation.

susie
susie

Posts : 686
Points : 3163
Reputation : 453
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 61
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Mon May 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:Reactions to COVID Vaccine Were Brought on By Anxiety, CDC Says

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Lies10

Basically blaming "anti-vaxxers" for vaccine side effects. This will be used to take freedom of speech away from people because they'll say their causing stress and anxiety on others and harming them when in reality it's from the unknown injections coming from people you don't know I.E. strangers

Viruses don't exist so all the stats showing people having corona are wrong and no one has ever or will ever have "corona or covid 19"
Vaccines are harmful, when people do get harmed, they go right to the people that harmed them to be "cured" which means all the stats about how many people are harmed by vaccines are never truthful, to do so would go against their own plan of poisoning everyone under the guise of health and safety.

I say prepare for the zombie apocalypse.


Last edited by susie on Sun May 30, 2021 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
susie
susie

Posts : 686
Points : 3163
Reputation : 453
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 61
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder and nowhereelsetogo like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Germanische Heilkunde

Post by Libertarian Thu May 20, 2021 11:27 am

I want to share a video by Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer. Unfortunaly, there are only three versions with subtitles, but none of them are English:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81eFnkzqG14g1FpMR6g5zg

Hamer was the founder of the "Germanische Heilkunde" (German Medicine). He solved the mystery behind cancer. A rabbi stole his knowledge and made sure through his rabbi net that only Jews could profit from it. Millions of Goyim die every year from cancer because Hamer's knowledge is deliberately hidden from them. Hamer clearly states that the press is owned by Jews and does everything to suppress his German Medicine and to make him look like a charlatan. Like all persons who uncover Jewish supremacy and don't want to end up in jail, Hamer had to leave Germany. He died 2017 in Norway.

This is his original website (German only):
https://germanische-neue-medizin.de/

This is the successor website, also available in English:
https://en.germanische-heilkunde-dr-hamer.com

It fits just fine in this topic, because today we see the very same thing happening: academic medicine is suppressing facts about "Covid-19" (Hamer: cancer) and the Jewish owned pharmaceutical companies are poisoning us with vaccines (Hamer: chemotherapy).

The "Germanische Heilkunde" would need a separate topic because of its importance, but I'm no expert in it. However, I will order one of Hamer's books and get started on it.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Posts : 50
Points : 721
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-09-12
Location : Asylum (once called "Germany")

Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder, nowhereelsetogo and ConnorSingh like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu May 20, 2021 12:25 pm

It's abundantly clear to me now that the real cures are kept obscured on purpose and we're given nothing but poison.

For example the queen of England has a 'royal homeopath' - Hang on aren't we told it's shite? I know from experience that it's not and obviously the queen does too as she's had a royal H for decades!

Have you tried archive.org for the book? If it's any good, there won't be a trace! Very Happy
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 134
Points : 715
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Lightning_Peasant likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu May 20, 2021 12:29 pm

Thanks very much for the English website link - I've only just started looking but it's already interesting.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 134
Points : 715
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by ConnorSingh Thu May 20, 2021 10:04 pm

I will speak with a German friend and see if I can her to transcribe this video into English. I would ask other IFERS members to also make the same efforts in case I am unsuccessful.

Update: Transcription in progress.

ConnorSingh

Posts : 8
Points : 66
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2021-05-02
Age : 25
Location : Kent, UK

https://linktr.ee/2dsculpture

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Nf35 Fri May 21, 2021 9:48 am

Libertarian wrote:I want to share a video by Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer. Unfortunaly, there are only three versions with subtitles, but none of them are English:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81eFnkzqG14g1FpMR6g5zg

Hamer was the founder of the "Germanische Heilkunde" (German Medicine). He solved the mystery behind cancer. A rabbi stole his knowledge and made sure through his rabbi net that only Jews could profit from it. Millions of Goyim die every year from cancer because Hamer's knowledge is deliberately hidden from them. Hamer clearly states that the press is owned by Jews and does everything to suppress his German Medicine and to make him look like a charlatan. Like all persons who uncover Jewish supremacy and don't want to end up in jail, Hamer had to leave Germany. He died 2017 in Norway.

This is his original website (German only):
https://germanische-neue-medizin.de/

This is the successor website, also available in English:
https://en.germanische-heilkunde-dr-hamer.com

It fits just fine in this topic, because today we see the very same thing happening: academic medicine is suppressing facts about "Covid-19" (Hamer: cancer) and the Jewish owned pharmaceutical companies are poisoning us with vaccines (Hamer: chemotherapy).

The "Germanische Heilkunde" would need a separate topic because of its importance, but I'm no expert in it. However, I will order one of Hamer's books and get started on it.

Are you really implying that no Jews die from cancer? Are you implying that all oncologists are Jews and know the truth but simply lie and are evil? What nonsense is this. Hammer did not discover anything that many people already knew. Cancer is not a mystery. It is a repackaging by the allopathic community of toxic poisoning of the body by physical poisons and mental stress. The body creates tumors to literally store the toxins it can not get rid of from the body. That is all. People die from cancer or it returns to their body because the toxicity that originally caused the tumors to form was never eradicated from their lifestyle - and usually more so because the allopathic cure is to poison you further and operate on your body causing massive physical and mental trauma and stress. To say that Jews are the cause of this is retarded. Most Jews take the vaccine and want to believe in a globe earth and that virus are contagious etc. most Non Jews like to think the same thing.

Nf35

Posts : 8
Points : 281
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-09-26

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Libertarian Fri May 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Nf35 wrote:
Are you really implying that no Jews die from cancer?
I don't, but Hamer did. He presented Isreali statistics showing that cancer almost went to zero. I didn't investigate further.

Nf35 wrote:
Are you implying that all oncologists are Jews and know the truth but simply lie and are evil?
Some of them maybe. But most of them are probably just not informed right. Or want to make money?

Nf35 wrote:
Hammer did not discover anything that many people already knew.
I haven't heard of anybody before him formulating the "five biological laws of nature". Who would that be?

Nf35 wrote:
Most Jews take the vaccine
What makes you sure they really take it or that their vaccines are not placebos?
Maybe the "normal Isreali citizen" is treated like everybody else, I can't prove otherwise. But it's a fact that all major companies behind the "sars-cov-2" vaccine are in Jewish hand and I've seen several videos showing Zionists how happy they are about "Corona" ("it's only for non-Jews"). And it makes sense. According to the Talmud a Jew shall kill the best Goy and after him there will be another best Goy.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Posts : 50
Points : 721
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-09-12
Location : Asylum (once called "Germany")

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Fri May 21, 2021 8:25 pm

susie wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:Reactions to COVID Vaccine Were Brought on By Anxiety, CDC Says

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Lies10

Basically blaming "anti-vaxxers" for vaccine side effects. This will be used to take freedom of speech away from people because they'll say their causing stress and anxiety on others and harming them when in reality it's from the unknown injections coming from people you don't know I.E. strangers

Viruses don't exist so all the stats showing people having corona are wrong and no one has ever or will ever have "corona or covid 19"
Vaccines are harmful, when people do get harmed, they go right to the people that harmed them to be "cured" which means all the stats about how many people are harmed by vaccines are never truthful, to do so would go against their own plan of poisoning everyone under the guise of health and safety.

I say prepare for the zombie apocalypse as I see us fighting these vaxx robots when they crank up the 5g tech and turn on those nano-bots.

I keep seeing people on this forum say 5G is harmful, vaccines contain "microchips," and "nano-bots." Would love to see some actual experiments anyone and everyone can do proving this to be the case.
Notice how when people hear about flat earth, they google it, click the first result, which is most likely the controlled opposition flat earth society, see the ridiculous lies about earth constantly accelerating upwards and then they write off flat earth and anyone saying the earth is flat as stupid.
Similarly when people hear about vaccines being harmful, they first see controlled opposition agents like alex jones and david icke say vaccines are harmful because of 5G, microchips and nano-bots, thus getting people to write off anyone against vaccines and the medical mafia as stupid and crazy.
Simply provide an experiment anyone and EVERYONE can do proving that 5G is harmful, vaccines contain microchips, and nano-bots. If you can't do so then stop posting about it as if it's fact and start your post off by saying it's SPECULATION.
If we want people to view this forum as a source of genuine research and truth why post unfound theories and speculation without labeling it as such

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 154
Points : 1440
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2018-02-28

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri May 21, 2021 9:50 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
susie wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:Reactions to COVID Vaccine Were Brought on By Anxiety, CDC Says

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Lies10

Basically blaming "anti-vaxxers" for vaccine side effects. This will be used to take freedom of speech away from people because they'll say their causing stress and anxiety on others and harming them when in reality it's from the unknown injections coming from people you don't know I.E. strangers

Viruses don't exist so all the stats showing people having corona are wrong and no one has ever or will ever have "corona or covid 19"
Vaccines are harmful, when people do get harmed, they go right to the people that harmed them to be "cured" which means all the stats about how many people are harmed by vaccines are never truthful, to do so would go against their own plan of poisoning everyone under the guise of health and safety.

I say prepare for the zombie apocalypse as I see us fighting these vaxx robots when they crank up the 5g tech and turn on those nano-bots.

I keep seeing people on this forum say 5G is harmful, vaccines contain "microchips," and "nano-bots." Would love to see some actual experiments anyone and everyone can do proving this to be the case.
Notice how when people hear about flat earth, they google it, click the first result, which is most likely the controlled opposition flat earth society, see the ridiculous lies about earth constantly accelerating upwards and then they write off flat earth and anyone saying the earth is flat as stupid.
Similarly when people hear about vaccines being harmful, they first see controlled opposition agents like alex jones and david icke say vaccines are harmful because of 5G, microchips and nano-bots, thus getting people to write off anyone against vaccines and the medical mafia as stupid and crazy.
Simply provide an experiment anyone and EVERYONE can do proving that 5G is harmful, vaccines contain microchips, and nano-bots. If you can't do so then stop posting about it as if it's fact and start your post off by saying it's SPECULATION.
If we want people to view this forum as a source of genuine research and truth why post unfound theories and speculation without labeling it as such

Can't fault what you say other than I'm aware there IS nano-technology in the jab - not nano-bots necessarily but nano-technology nonetheless. It's detailed for us in the UK on the GOV.UK website.

I doubt there are 'chips', However the present level of technology puts a fully functioning I/O, temp sensing etc., self-charging motile chip at a size small enough to inject through a conventional hypodermic needle. However the chip or 'mark' is only required as a formality - consent. The ability to target, monitor and control an individual has been around quite a while. What has been lacking is the ability to do it en-masse, real-time which would require a blanket network coverage with zero latency and AI level control - mmmm.

But as to the safety, efficacy or even provability of vaccines there is a mountain of evidence going back over a hundred years, backed up by recorded statistics showing that they NEVER worked how they were supposed to, they ALWAYS caused more of the illness they were supposed to stop and NEVER failed to make lots of money!

Pasteur was a c*nt and self-admitted fraud. Germ-theory, like gravity and evolution is made up to explain some hare-brained bollocks.

As for 5G it can't fail to be harmful. Marconi suffered multiple heart attacks while working on radar, retired on the Isle of Wight right next to one of his big fuck-off transmitters only to have a fatal heart attack. His wife suffered badly too.
Where have all the insects gone? Dead.
Read 'the invisible rainbow' to understand that the roll-out of 5G will go ahead behind a 'pandemic' of people succumbing to some 'mysterious' new flu. Oh sorry, covid.

nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 134
Points : 715
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon May 24, 2021 4:04 pm

I ask for experiments anyone and EVERYONE can do proving 5g is harmful, that microchips and "nano technology" are used in vaccines.
What i get instead is spewing sci-fi nonsense with no experiments presented at all, i guess i should just beLIEve in unfounded theories because you repeat what strangers told you.

nowhereelsetogo wrote:there IS nano-technology in the jab - not nano-bots necessarily but nano-technology nonetheless. It's detailed for us in the UK on the GOV.UK website.

The UK government says nano technology exists and it's used in vaccines, therefore it must exist, because governments never lie, especially the UK government!

nowhereelsetogo wrote:I doubt there are 'chips', However the present level of technology puts a fully functioning I/O, temp sensing etc., self-charging motile chip at a size small enough to inject through a conventional hypodermic needle. However the chip or 'mark' is only required as a formality - consent. The ability to target, monitor and control an individual has been around quite a while. What has been lacking is the ability to do it en-masse, real-time which would require a blanket network coverage with zero latency and AI level control - mmmm.

"i doubt there are chips" proceeds to tell me there are chips that can monitor basically everything we do, no experiments though

nowhereelsetogo wrote:But as to the safety, efficacy or even provability of vaccines there is a mountain of evidence going back over a hundred years, backed up by recorded statistics showing that they NEVER worked how they were supposed to, they ALWAYS caused more of the illness they were supposed to stop and NEVER failed to make lots of money!

Pasteur was a c*nt and self-admitted fraud. Germ-theory, like gravity and evolution is made up to explain some hare-brained bollocks.

How do vaccines always cause more of the illness they were supposed to stop when the illnesses they were supposed to stop don't exist.
The flu isn't something one "gets or catches" so the flu shot doesn't give you the flu, all vaccines are poison, people's bodies react to the poison and get ill in response. They didn't get the flu, they got poisoned because they trusted strangers to inject them with unknown substances.
Germ theory and viruses is of course nonsense, what does that prove? Does that somehow prove 5G is harmful and that microchips and nano tech is in vaccines?
NO

nowhereelsetogo wrote:As for 5G it can't fail to be harmful. Marconi suffered multiple heart attacks while working on radar, retired on the Isle of Wight right next to one of his big fuck-off transmitters only to have a fatal heart attack. His wife suffered badly too.
Where have all the insects gone? Dead.
Read 'the invisible rainbow' to understand that the roll-out of 5G will go ahead behind a 'pandemic' of people succumbing to some 'mysterious' new flu. Oh sorry, covid.

"As for 5G it can't fail to be harmful" doesn't present anything showing this to be the case
"Where have all the insects gone? Dead." So the bugs that are crawling all over the ground, flying in the air, and the parasites that crawl on me and my dog are all dead?

"Read 'the invisible rainbow' to understand that the roll-out of 5G will go ahead behind a 'pandemic' of people succumbing to some 'mysterious' new flu. Oh sorry, covid."
Present at least 1 experiment showing 5G is harmful instead of just spewing nonsense like everyone should automatically beLIEve it just because you do.

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 154
Points : 1440
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2018-02-28

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon May 24, 2021 9:40 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:I ask for experiments anyone and EVERYONE can do proving 5g is harmful, that microchips and "nano technology" are used in vaccines.
What i get instead is spewing sci-fi nonsense with no experiments presented at all, i guess i should just beLIEve in unfounded theories because you repeat what strangers told you.

nowhereelsetogo wrote:there IS nano-technology in the jab - not nano-bots necessarily but nano-technology nonetheless. It's detailed for us in the UK on the GOV.UK website.

The UK government says nano technology exists and it's used in vaccines, therefore it must exist, because governments never lie, especially the UK government!

nowhereelsetogo wrote:I doubt there are 'chips', However the present level of technology puts a fully functioning I/O, temp sensing etc., self-charging motile chip at a size small enough to inject through a conventional hypodermic needle. However the chip or 'mark' is only required as a formality - consent. The ability to target, monitor and control an individual has been around quite a while. What has been lacking is the ability to do it en-masse, real-time which would require a blanket network coverage with zero latency and AI level control - mmmm.

"i doubt there are chips" proceeds to tell me there are chips that can monitor basically everything we do, no experiments though

nowhereelsetogo wrote:But as to the safety, efficacy or even provability of vaccines there is a mountain of evidence going back over a hundred years, backed up by recorded statistics showing that they NEVER worked how they were supposed to, they ALWAYS caused more of the illness they were supposed to stop and NEVER failed to make lots of money!

Pasteur was a c*nt and self-admitted fraud. Germ-theory, like gravity and evolution is made up to explain some hare-brained bollocks.

How do vaccines always cause more of the illness they were supposed to stop when the illnesses they were supposed to stop don't exist.
The flu isn't something one "gets or catches" so the flu shot doesn't give you the flu, all vaccines are poison, people's bodies react to the poison and get ill in response. They didn't get the flu, they got poisoned because they trusted strangers to inject them with unknown substances.
Germ theory and viruses is of course nonsense, what does that prove? Does that somehow prove 5G is harmful and that microchips and nano tech is in vaccines?
NO

nowhereelsetogo wrote:As for 5G it can't fail to be harmful. Marconi suffered multiple heart attacks while working on radar, retired on the Isle of Wight right next to one of his big fuck-off transmitters only to have a fatal heart attack. His wife suffered badly too.
Where have all the insects gone? Dead.
Read 'the invisible rainbow' to understand that the roll-out of 5G will go ahead behind a 'pandemic' of people succumbing to some 'mysterious' new flu. Oh sorry, covid.

"As for 5G it can't fail to be harmful" doesn't present anything showing this to be the case
"Where have all the insects gone? Dead." So the bugs that are crawling all over the ground, flying in the air, and the parasites that crawl on me and my dog are all dead?

"Read 'the invisible rainbow' to understand that the roll-out of 5G will go ahead behind a 'pandemic' of people succumbing to some 'mysterious' new flu. Oh sorry, covid."
Present at least 1 experiment showing 5G is harmful instead of just spewing nonsense like everyone should automatically beLIEve it just because you do.

You're a massive prick.
So you deny nano-tech in vaccines and when I point out that they're there by admission by government you say 'ooo the government, they must be lying'. Then who the fuck do you beLIEve pisswit.
I should have said 'I doubt there are chips in the vaccine' but it did give you an opportunity to be obtuse.
You ask how vaccines cause more of the illness they were supposed to stop and then explain why. I don't know what to make of that, You make the link with 5G.
You are a fucking cunt if you haven't noticed how few insects there are now compared to twenty years ago. Do you drive a car?
FUCK YOU.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 134
Points : 715
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

BosnianFlatearther likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Libertarian Fri May 28, 2021 9:04 pm

For all German speaking members, here's a great Anti-"Corona" song from Zillertaler Virenjäger:

But even if you don't speak German, it's good music and a good video compilation.  cheers
Libertarian
Libertarian

Posts : 50
Points : 721
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-09-12
Location : Asylum (once called "Germany")

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Mon May 31, 2021 2:26 am

Protein manipulates brain remotely
susie
susie

Posts : 686
Points : 3163
Reputation : 453
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 61
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:17 pm

The Truth About Viruses: The following presentation features virologists, doctors and medical researchers exposing the truth about viruses - what they are, and what they are not; the germ theory vs. terrain theory of medicine; the history of virology; and the emerging science of exosomes.

Watch on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/The-Truth-About-Viruses:4
Watch on BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ubs1r5l6jBvl/
Watch on BrandNewTube: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-truth-about-viruses_R9CObM22JEP2YXh.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1628
Points : 7442
Reputation : 3614
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Ant, jessieThinks and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum