IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronics are Magic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Electronics are Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Electronics are Magic

Post by Nf35 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:52 am

Tree wrote:Hard Drives seem impossible.

Modern hard drive = 1 billion bits per square inch. Super high end hard drives claim 1 terabyte per square inch!

The needle head hovers 10 nanometers above the hard drive as it spins. That’s the width of two strands of dna. While it spins it somehow zips back and forth to read individual points on here about the size of an atom. The precision needed is unbelievable.

Analogy is given of an airplane flying 1 millimeter above the ground and circling the earth every 25 seconds while counting every blade of grass. Somehow remembering where each individual blade of grass is on earth and being able to fly over to it specifically and access it along with billions of other blades to form logical complex programs.

That is an impossibly amazing machine. One akin to the complexity of a living organism. Yet that is the analogy given for a modern hard drive. Are these machines really constructed by humans? Or are we just tapping into another more complex energy? Perhaps a free energy of sorts, but rather than just power it is of memory and information. One that is all around us In the lumenferous aether. And these magic circuit boards are simply tuning into a specific frequency of sorts to access this “memory”. Perhaps it is not an “electron ball” being stored in a specific silicon cubicle that is bumped into later, rather It is a continuous energetic aether that all memory and information can be accessed at from any point in space, as long you tune to it properly. Perhaps my analogies are a bit lacking, but that’s because I don’t fully understand how it might work, I just know it can’t be the way it’s described, atleast that seems to go against all my common sense for what humans can make. And we can make some amazing things. Paintings. Architecture. Fine tuned mechanics and electrical devices. But I do not believe we can sculpt billions of memory holders on a size and scale that is beyond what we can imagine with precision rivaling that of the brain. To me it seems more likely they are lying about their methods.

A farmer grows impossibly complex plants that give food. Did he design and build these complex plants that give food? Of course not. And it wasn’t “magic” exactly either. There was a method. A recipe to his alchemy of sorts. He adds dirt, a seed, and water, and in time a plant grows! Anyone who had not seen this might assume it was magic or that this farmer was a genius (and he might be tempted to not share his secret if it meant he was credited as the sole provider of this resource). I believe microchips and hard drives may work similarly. They are a creation that is grown, probably as living crystals. Perhaps this is directed by humans but certainly not constructed on the atomic scale. Take a look at the microchip construction process, it closesly resembles following an alchemical recipe; gold, crystals and rare minerals. Many chemical baths. Heating things and cooling them. Washing and adding more chemicals. It seems less of a construction process and more of following a “magic” recipe. Of course it only seems magical because we don’t understand the process, but if we could figure out exactly how this was done we might could see if there is something more to these processes than all physical crafting.

It seems like you are having a really hard time Understanding scale and you’ve moved the goal posts from your original argument. While things like airplanes and the internet definitely do NOT work the way we’re told hard drives actually do work this way and it’s not a mystery either. In fact unlke most things that are fake—spec technology— it actually continues to advance in speed specifically because of its own advancements in speed and size and the refinements in production.

Nf35

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:13 am

How do you suppose airplanes and internet might work differently than we are told? (Genuinely curious, I don’t know I’ve heard this before).

I’m a little curious why you would question the mainstream view of how airplanes work but not microchips. Seems they are much easier to explain and harder to hide the true workings. I know several people who have worked on airplanes and one who even built his own (although he did not build the engine) but I don’t know anyone who has built their own computer chip (not from pre-built chips). But maybe you could explain how you think airplanes might actually work? I’m open to theories.

I believe my theory is pretty similar to my original post theory. It may or may not be correct, but it’s pretty much still the same mystery of seemingly impossible complexity, scale, and precision needed for design of microchips and other electronics.
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf35 Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:01 am

Tree wrote:How do you suppose airplanes and internet might work differently than we are told? (Genuinely curious, I don’t know I’ve heard this before).

I’m a little curious why you would question the mainstream view of how airplanes work but not microchips. Seems they are much easier to explain and harder to hide the true workings. I know several people who have worked on airplanes and one who even built his own (although he did not build the engine) but I don’t know anyone who has built their own computer chip (not from pre-built chips). But maybe you could explain how you think airplanes might actually work? I’m open to theories.

I believe my theory is pretty similar to my original post theory. It may or may not be correct, but it’s pretty much still the same mystery of seemingly impossible complexity, scale, and precision needed for design of microchips and other electronics.

planes do not use the amount of fuel that airlines claim they do. it is impossible for an email to be sent across the world and back as fast as it does over fiberoptic lines. you can search youtube to find more info on both of these. telling me your friend has built an airplane but has not built a microchip has nothing to do with one another. telling me your friend has built an airplane is much like me telling you i have built a computer. unless of course your friend machined every part he used. but as you say he certainly didn't. the reason people dont build their own microchips is because of the cost that is all. it is perfectly reasonable to say someone could do it if they wished to invest in the technology required to do so. in general you sound like a white belt who has no understanding how a black belt manipulates the control of a fight and then expresses that it is impossible for the black belt to be doing so so he must be using magic.

Nf35

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:14 pm

Interesting. I watched some videos on the airplane fuel claims, seems like there could be something to that! That’s odd for sure. I’ll have to look into that more!

You miss understood my point I think; I don’t know how planes work much beyond the basic given theories and I don’t claim they are accurate, I was simply saying that if they do work differently than what we are being told that it would be harder to hide that secret than it would that of microchips since there are more average people making their own airplanes than microchips. This doesn’t prove anything it’s just I am surprised you would so readily accept mainstream views of microchip design while simultaneously questioning airplane design.

So, what is your theory on emails being sent faster than light? Maybe you can recommend a link, I couldn’t find any videos of this on YouTube on this. But I am interested on this. My personal thought on light is that it is instantaneous. If you look at the experiments to measure the speed of light they are all very sketch. Michelson Morley experiment seems to have shown this as a likely possibility. But, I also sort of doubt they are using “light” to send the email information anyways; I theorize “information” or “memory” itself is being “sent”. Or rather, “shared” or “tapped into” since I don’t think it “travels” either, though I’m not sure. But yeah, I don’t claim to know but there’s some alternative theories on light and information I’m more leaning towards to as the truth.

I will await to see the first independently designed and built microchip before I fully trust the mainstream narrative on them. This is my same stance on space; I’m not saying it exists or doesn’t. I haven’t been there and no one I trust has either. NASA claims it exists so it’s more likely it doesn’t, but I will hold judgment. Supposedly anyone “could” build an independent rocket and goto space, the only reason they haven’t is because of cost and technology... but I will wait to see this for myself before I trust nasa. And I feel the same way about microchip technology, which was all originally funded by the government too if I remember. (Either way, big tech basically is gov).

I haven’t done much martial arts but I would like to learn some in the future. Not really for fighting but because it looks like great focus for your mind and body. Do you have a recommendation? I’m definitely a white belt there, and maybe at nanotechnology too lol, but when it comes to critical thinking the mainstream narrative I would say I’m not a total novice.
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum