IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 29 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by markwilson Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:53 am

vincey84 wrote:
Markwilson wrote:You comply wearing the mandated mask and I will not, choosing instead the liberty to wear none

This is also a bit weird. So have you even been to places where you have to wear a mask and then wear none? I mean you simply get fined you know that right? Its some kind of illusion you got or something? So you just have endless money saved up so you can live out your idea of liberty or some shit?

I have not worn a mask, have not been fined, and have only been disinvited from one establishment that has forgotten that in a capitalistic system, one buys at wholesale to sell at retail (i.e., for a profit, it pays the bills and the help), and that alienating customers isn't very conducive to achieving profit. Ever heard of boycott? That one establishment has made it clear that they don't want my business, and they will never have it. Ever.

I'm daily expressing my liberty to not wear a useless mask. What are you doing? Rhetorical question; don't bother answering, because I'm honestly not interested.

------

Walmart & Home Depot back down on required masks, July 24, 2020 https://tinyurl.com/y2eymdp3

"Walmart (WMT), Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW), Walgreens (WBA), CVS (CVS) and others say they still won't prohibit customers who refuse to wear a mask from shopping in stores. The issue, they say, is they want to avoid confrontations between angry customers and employees.

Retailers and their employees are finding themselves playing the uncomfortable role of mask police. The increase in coronavirus cases is prompting concern over how to protect both customers and workers in crowded stores from infecting each other.

There is no federal mandate to wear a mask [nor will there ever be], and many state and local governments have not required wearing one [unlawful tyrannical dictates are null and void at inception - ignore them]. This has forced retailers to navigate a patchwork system and left them in the position of having to create their own policies."

-----

Who is under the "illusion" that I need "endless money saved up so [I] can live out [my] idea of liberty or some shit?"

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams
markwilson
markwilson

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 29 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by markwilson Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:50 am

CDC - Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Face Masks

"In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25) (Figure 2). One study evaluated the use of masks among pilgrims from Australia during the Hajj pilgrimage and reported no major difference in the risk for laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infection in the control or mask group (33). Two studies in university settings assessed the effectiveness of face masks for primary protection by monitoring the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza among student hall residents for 5 months (9,10). The overall reduction in ILI or laboratory-confirmed influenza cases in the face mask group was not significant in either studies (9,10). Study designs in the 7 household studies were slightly different: 1 study provided face masks and P2 respirators for household contacts only (34), another study evaluated face mask use as a source control for infected persons only (35), and the remaining studies provided masks for the infected persons as well as their close contacts (1113,15,17). None of the household studies reported a significant reduction in secondary laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the face mask group (1113,15,17,34,35). Most studies were underpowered because of limited sample size, and some studies also reported suboptimal adherence in the face mask group.

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza."

-----

REPEAT: "There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure."
markwilson
markwilson

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:22 am

Study: Lockdowns have no impact on COVID-19 deaths

https://www.wnd.com/2020/08/4846856/

Excerpts:

A study comparing daily deaths attributed to COVID-19 in Sweden, New York, Illinois and Texas indicates the lockdowns had no impact on fatalities.

Dr. Gilbert Berdine, an associate professor of medicine at Texas Tech University's Health Sciences Center, assembled the data and created a chart comparing deaths per million of population.

"The data suggest that lockdowns have not prevented any deaths from covid-19," he wrote in an article for the Mises Institute. [titled, Why Americans Should Adopt the Sweden Model on Covid-19]

He concluded: "After taking the unprecedented economic depression into account, history will likely judge these lockdowns to be the greatest policy error of this generation."

The professor noted Sweden "has been abused internationally, much as South Dakota has been abused in the U.S., but the outcome in Sweden has been good, and in South Dakota, excellent."

[Edit: Go Governor Noem!]
markwilson
markwilson

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:53 am

Markwilson wrote:I'm daily expressing my liberty to not wear a useless mask. What are you doing? Rhetorical question; don't bother answering, because I'm honestly not interested.

it is not a liberty if you can get fined. You are not outside of control in any way. If you didn't get fined you are simply lucky. It is not about the fine, it is that it isn't actually within your right to choose even if you pretend it is.

I go sometimes with the train or bus, i wear a mask then because I get kicked out if i don't or fined. Many countries took most of your liberties. Pretending that you still have them is kind of strange to me. What liberty are you talking about? The one where there isn't any liberty except in your mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:33 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/swedens-lead-epidemiologist-wearing-face-masks-very-dangerous

Sweden's Lead Epidemiologist: Wearing Face Masks Is "Very Dangerous"
Realearth
Realearth

susie and Slowbutsure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:00 pm

Leading Vaxx candidate past Corruption involving Vaccines.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:01 pm

vincey84 wrote:
Markwilson wrote:I'm daily expressing my liberty to not wear a useless mask. What are you doing? Rhetorical question; don't bother answering, because I'm honestly not interested.

it is not a liberty if you can get fined. You are not outside of control in any way. If you didn't get fined you are simply lucky. It is not about the fine, it is that it isn't actually within your right to choose even if you pretend it is.

I go sometimes with the train or bus, i wear a mask then because I get kicked out if i don't or fined. Many countries took most of your liberties. Pretending that you still have them is kind of strange to me. What liberty are you talking about? The one where there isn't any liberty except in your mind?
The CDC study, Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures, specifically under the section Face Masks, and shared five posts above this one, destroys your argument.

You do not wear a mask of your own volition or for safety purposes—since masks are totally ineffective for the purpose you espouse—you wear one as an outward sign of obeisance to your feudal lord.

In other words, and by way of example, you are not composed of the same mettle as the brave man who positioned himself in front of tanks at Tienanmen Square. He is my countryman. He is of valor.

Contrary to your assertion that "it is not a liberty if you can get fined," it most certainly is liberty to do exactly that which "can get you fined," or run over by a tank for that matter. That some have the temerity of their convictions to not be lorded-over by tyrants, while others so easily capitulate to that tyranny, is for another thread. Fines and death are natural occurrences during those times when the Tree of Liberty is being refreshed.

You wear a mask because it's been suggested to you that you wear one—and you obsequiously comply with another's suggestion, since under common law another cannot subjugate me under his control demanding I wear what he dictates, or be injected with what he dictates—and I may, of my own volition, fight to the death my right to not wear one, to not be forcibly injected with a poisonous vaccine.

The CDC report gives undeniable evidence that masks are totally ineffective for anything other than psychological control of populations (Problem, Reaction, Solution; i.e. the current Psychological Warfare Operations involving the demand for outward compliance to the dictates of parasitical tyrants). Why are you not recognizing the futility of wearing masks, since CDC has removed any thought that they are effective to the purpose espoused by the monetarily, heavily invested (((Fauci))) and Gates of Hell? Gates possibly a crypto-Jew?

When you ask, "what liberty are you talking about," I'm talking about the liberty in which I have not worn a mask, and will not wear a mask. Not now, not ever.

"The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." —Thomas Jefferson, in a 1787 letter to William Stephens Smith, the son-in-law of John Adams (emphasis mine)

"3. Civil liberty is the liberty of men in a state of society, or natural liberty so far only abridged and restrained, as is necessary and expedient for the safety and interest of the society, state or nation. A restraint of natural liberty not necessary or expedient for the public, is tyranny or oppression. Civil liberty is an exemption from the arbitrary will of others [wearing useless masks], which exemption is secured by established laws, which restrain every man from injuring or controlling another ["mandated" masks, "mandated" vaccines]. Hence the restraints of law are essential to civil liberty. —Webster's 1828 Dictionary (emphasis mine)
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:14 pm

https://freedomplatform.tv/mikki-willis-director-of-plandemic-the-movie-follow-the-money-connect-the-dots-around-the-vaccine-agenda/

Mikki Willis
DIRECTOR OF "PLANDEMIC" THE MOVIE: FOLLOW THE MONEY & CONNECT THE DOTS AROUND THE VACCINE AGENDA
12,378 views •
August 19, 2020
Director Of 'Plandemic: Indoctornation'
Mikki Willis is an American filmmaker, entrepreneur and director of the documentary “Plandemic”.

He is the founder of movie production company Elevate Films, with the mission “utilize the power of the media in a positive way”.

In May, at the height of the pandemic, he published “Plandemic”, and a 26-minute interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits. Overnight the video went viral, and soon after was banned by technology platforms for questioning the mainstream narrative.

In his new movie, Plandemic: Indoctornation, Mikki explores the meticulous work of Dr. David E. Martin, Plandemic II: Indoctornation, tracks a three decade-long money trail that leads directly to the key players behind the COVID 19 pandemic. Plandemic II connects the dots between all forms of media, the medical industry, politics and the financial industry to unmask the major conflicts of interests with the decisionmakers that are currently managing this crisis.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:30 pm

hypocrites and justice.

THEN:

SLATON COMMUTES (((FRANK'S))) SENTENCE; PROCLAIMS MARTIAL LAW AT HIS HOME WHEN MENACED BY MOB OF GEORGIANS [ Frank ultimately received a chiropractic adjustment to his neck - the commutation did him no good ]

https://www.realhistorychannel.org/adl-and-google-attack-q-anon

NOW:

CHICAGO MAYOR DEFENDS BANNING PROTESTERS NEAR HER HOUSE, CITES RIGHT TO SAFETY

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/36799-chicago-mayor-defends-banning-protesters-near-her-house-cites-right-to-safety

“I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we [the Royal "We"] are receiving on a daily basis, on a daily basis, understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure." —Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Brain teaser; two "mobs." Any difference between them? Has mob-hood lost its way? But what if, just what if the George Floyd "murder" was nothing more than a Masonic psyop? Was it? If so, (((who))) then is to blame for months of rioting now? Follow the money and the (((psychopaths))).

No rioting followed in the wake of this man's death at the hands of police. Curious. Does the below video look like a phony psyop, or does it look like a man lost his life through the criminal conduct of the police? Each decides what to make of it. Regardless if it's real, or if it's staged, no rioting occurred that I'm aware of. (personal opinion, the below captured the callous murder of a man)

The below is from Asbestos Head, under Dead Head, Capitalist Manifesto:

Dead Head lays spread-eagle on the floor, staring at the ceiling. “You know in my lifetime I’ve been arrested and charged with fifty-three different offenses. They’ve got laws for everything Now and just keep adding more. Laws are anti-freedoms enforced through the loss of even more freedom. I have more faith in individuals operating under their own volition to tend toward the greater good, than I do policemen, statesmen, lawyers, and judges operating under this system of supposed justice. We have more faith in Our silly laws than Our neighbors and that's the real problem. Laws leave crime victims powerless to right their own wrongs the way they see fit, and instead pay and empower unaffected people to enforce standardized punishment.

If someone lies to, steals from, cheats, kidnaps, rapes, or murders someone I know, then me, my friends, and my family deserve to deliver the punishment. Not only that, but in these intense situations, me, my friends, and my family do not want to sit still and wait for cops to do the best they can with what the law provides. We're going to do the best We can with what God provides and use Our God given freedom to enforce Our own ethics, whether it's retribution or forgiveness, justice should be whatever just Us decide. (see, "THEN," above)

Suppose I watch you kill my daughter. The law says for me to leave you be, call the police, collect evidence, consult a lawyer, then testify to a box of peers, who'll hopefully lock you away through years of appeals until finally you get the death penalty or die of old age. If instead I do the natural thing in such a situation and kill you myself, then it's your daughter's turn to collect evidence, consult the lawyer, testify to a box of peers, who'll keep me in and out of appeals, each one feeding the system, paying police and judicial employee paychecks, greasing those greedy wheels of capitalist justice with years of Our grief, just for doing the just thing.

Furthermore, suppose I watch you kill my daughter and instead of wishing you dead, instead of pursuing retribution of some sort, suppose I wish to take the highest moral ground and end the cycle of suffering, to stop the continuation of evil with my unconditional forgiveness. Suppose I wish to pardon you from all punishment, I wish you no harm and that your family need not grieve the way Ours does. If after all this I actually wish for your forgiveness, We'll find it's against the law. I have to destroy evidence, consult a lawyer, then testify to a box of peers that it's all insanity, forgive those fifteen sardines and send them home, We love everybody and We're so sorry, please love Us and leave Us alone, stop locking Us up in courtrooms and let Us determine Our own misdemeanors! At least give Us forgiveness as an option!”

https://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-dubay/asbestos-head/ebook/product-17454569.html
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Realearth wrote:https://freedomplatform.tv/mikki-willis-director-of-plandemic-the-movie-follow-the-money-connect-the-dots-around-the-vaccine-agenda/
Very interesting discussion beginning around 58 minutes [edit, 01:27:00] centering around Ayahuasca, it effects and benefits as relates to "medicinal media."

"...but it's to actually show us the way our own thinkers [minds] work, and how they've been manipulated to work in a certain way so that they [minds] can be controlled. And so it's really to break free of the matrix of that so that we can, you know, have our own freedom of thought again. And so that is, in long question to your short answer (chuckles), the plot of the next film is, we're going to tackle that subject, which I'm incredibly excited to jump into."

He goes on to talk about how the criminals will not utilize courts of law against those calling out the liars, because doing so opens up Discovery (Discovery of the machinations of the criminal elite). So the conspirators, because of their fear of Discovery, avoid the courts.

[Edit: The correct timestamp to pick up the conversation about Ayahuasca, etc., begins at 01:27:00. I was listening to the video at 1.5x speed, and so the "58 minutes" (above) is incorrect.]
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:27 pm

https://freedomplatform.tv/dr-michael-greger-how-to-survive-a-pandemic-overcoming-covid-19-preventing-the-next-deadly-outbreak/

Beginning at 00:33:00, and speaking about "social distancing" and "masks":

Greger; "social distancing measures makes sense, the cloth face coverings, or masks, make sense...." (stop. record player needle screeching across vinyl tracks!)

I stopped listening at that point. He rushed his latest book out to cash in, and he has become the disinformation agent, in my opinion.

Anybody who laughably claims that in my 65th year, masks and social distancing make sense, when it has never in my life made sense to do in all my years before 2020—and now declares we should follow government hacks (Fauci, Gates, and all their little minions) telling me to distance precisely, and scientifically exactly at 6 feet, and wear a worthless mask proved ineffective in a CDC peer reviewed study—is worthy of the left foot of fellowship. I purchased his How Not to Die book, but I will not be purchasing anything more from him. Ever.

Go woke, go broke, as they say.

"Common cold" https://www.joshwhotv.com/videos/_YPTuniqid_5e36fc968c8d48.13057990.jpg?1580661914

Perhaps Greger should review the CDC peer reviewed study linked in a previous post showing masks are worthless—as has been true for now 65 years, since I've never worn one, nor has anybody else I've ever been associated with (outside of hospital visits a couple times for surgery in the operating room).

All this while Greger sees, is cognizant of, the government indoctrination internment camps now mentally/physically abusing children, he propagates the same lies we've been listening to from day one of Plandemic 2020.

He's dead to me.
markwilson
markwilson

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:58 am

A Jew never "lets a crisis go to waste." (Greger knows, rushed his book out)

(((Rahm Emanuel))) repeated his “never let a crisis go to waste” catchphrase while discussing the coronavirus pandemic.

The former [Barry Soetoro] adviser reprized the quote he used during the 2008 financial crisis while speaking on ABC’s This Week on Sunday.

“Never allow a crisis to go to waste,” Emanuel said. “Start planning for the future. This has to be the last pandemic that creates an economic depression. We're going to have more pandemics, but this has to be the last economic depression."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rahm-emanuel-reprises-never-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste-catchphrase-amid-coronavirus-pandemic
markwilson
markwilson

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:21 pm

Virginia Health Commissioner says he’ll mandate a COVID-19 vaccine

Fauci: "You Cannot Force Someone To Take A Vaccine"

So which one is it?

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 29 11139311
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

susie, BosnianFlatearther and 302294-ai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:29 pm

"OUR NEW NORMAL" IS CODE FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER

All the rights you think you have will be suspended when they declare a state of emergency
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:46 pm

markwilson wrote:
vincey84 wrote:

The CDC study, Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures, specifically under the section Face Masks, and shared five posts above this one, destroys your argument.

You do not wear a mask of your own volition or for safety purposes—since masks are totally ineffective for the purpose you espouse—you wear one as an outward sign of obeisance to your feudal lord.

In other words, and by way of example, you are not composed of the same mettle as the brave man who positioned himself in front of tanks at Tienanmen Square. He is my countryman. He is of valor.

Contrary to your assertion that "it is not a liberty if you can get fined," it most certainly is liberty to do exactly that which "can get you fined," or run over by a tank for that matter. That some have the temerity of their convictions to not be lorded-over by tyrants, while others so easily capitulate to that tyranny, is for another thread. Fines and death are natural occurrences during those times when the Tree of Liberty is being refreshed.

You wear a mask because it's been suggested to you that you wear one—and you obsequiously comply with another's suggestion, since under common law another cannot subjugate me under his control demanding I wear what he dictates, or be injected with what he dictates—and I may, of my own volition, fight to the death my right to not wear one, to not be forcibly injected with a poisonous vaccine.

The CDC report gives undeniable evidence that masks are totally ineffective for anything other than psychological control of populations (Problem, Reaction, Solution; i.e. the current Psychological Warfare Operations involving the demand for outward compliance to the dictates of parasitical tyrants). Why are you not recognizing the futility of wearing masks, since CDC has removed any thought that they are effective to the purpose espoused by the monetarily, heavily invested (((Fauci))) and Gates of Hell? Gates possibly a crypto-Jew?

When you ask, "what liberty are you talking about," I'm talking about the liberty in which I have not worn a mask, and will not wear a mask. Not now, not ever.

"The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." —Thomas Jefferson, in a 1787 letter to William Stephens Smith, the son-in-law of John Adams (emphasis mine)

"3. Civil liberty is the liberty of men in a state of society, or natural liberty so far only abridged and restrained, as is necessary and expedient for the safety and interest of the society, state or nation. A restraint of natural liberty not necessary or expedient for the public, is tyranny or oppression. Civil liberty is an exemption from the arbitrary will of others [wearing useless masks], which exemption is secured by established laws, which restrain every man from injuring or controlling another ["mandated" masks, "mandated" vaccines]. Hence the restraints of law are essential to civil liberty. —Webster's 1828 Dictionary (emphasis mine)

You are one weird fellow, you know that. Whatever man. Your long convoluted posts annoy me. I am talking about temporary laws that are upheld by the police. Whatever the fuck you want man, you probably just a talker and don't go anywhere..

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:58 pm

vincey84 wrote:
weird fellow,
Whatever man......
convoluted posts annoy me.
Whatever the fuck you want man,
you probably just a talker and don't go anywhere..

Rules of IFERS Forum:

5. Be respectful, thorough and clear with your comments, and be sure to provide sufficient evidence/proof/sourced links for your claims.

Your personal attacks and ad hominem remarks are contrary to the rules of this forum.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:06 pm

"I go sometimes with the train or bus, i wear a mask then because I get kicked out if i don't or fined." —vincey84

At least you're honest about why you wear one; and it has nothing to do with your health. And if not health, tyrants.

Answer: "A restraint of natural liberty not necessary or expedient for the public, is tyranny or oppression." —Webster's 1828 Dictionary

Pretending Tyranny and Oppression aren't standing at your door, doesn't make them go away. Recognizing them for what they are, though, brings in an element of truth to the conversation that you apparently don't wish to acknowledge, or stand against. That you choose to bow to tyrants is a decision of your own volition. May your chains rest lightly upon you and your posterity.
markwilson
markwilson

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:17 pm

markwilson wrote:"I go sometimes with the train or bus, i wear a mask then because I get kicked out if i don't or fined." —vincey84

At least you're honest about why you wear one; and it has nothing to do with your health. And if not health, tyrants.

Answer: "A restraint of natural liberty not necessary or expedient for the public, is tyranny or oppression." —Webster's 1828 Dictionary

Pretending Tyranny and Oppression aren't standing at your door, doesn't make them go away. Recognizing them for what they are, though, brings in an element of truth to the conversation that you apparently don't wish to acknowledge, or stand against. That you choose to bow to tyrants is a decision of your own volition. May your chains rest lightly upon you and your posterity.

let me explain myself politely. I hear you Realearth. You can only "take" any liberty if you avoid the situation where you get pushed with your nose on the fact that it isn't a liberty.

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:01 am

UTAH RIGHTS RALLY
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:17 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 29 5d135810
Only mask Im wearin to get into my Orthopedist who currently is answering to a medical facility until he gets his own office which he has begun due to this bs. As soon as I get into the exam room it comes off. He knows it’s programming and says he will not enforce.

I broke my humerus just below the shoulder or I would not be seeing any doctor. It was broke for 5 days until I could get a ride to his office.

I do not wear a mask anywhere other than that. I have not been told I must wear one. Our Guvnah has “mandated” it but has no Constitutional authority in this state so he wears no clothes.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:12 am

vincey84 wrote:
let me explain myself politely. I hear you Realearth. You can only "take" any liberty if you avoid the situation where you get pushed with your nose on the fact that it isn't a liberty.

Push back
Realearth
Realearth

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:23 pm

Realearth wrote:
vincey84 wrote:

Push back

that is different, like to demonstrate or protest not on your own "take" a liberty. That is not taking or accomplishing anything. You clearly don't understand my point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:23 pm

vincey84 wrote:
Realearth wrote:
vincey84 wrote:

Push back

that is different, like to demonstrate or protest not on your own "take" a liberty. That is not taking or accomplishing anything. You clearly don't understand my point.

Correct, I do not understand your point.

Perhaps you could first start by choosing your definition of the word "liberty" and "take" a liberty.

liberty
[ˈlibərdē]

NOUN
1) the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
"compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
synonyms:
independence · freedom · autonomy · sovereignty · self government · self rule · self determination · home rule · civil liberties · civil rights · human rights · autarky

the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.
"people who have lost property or liberty without due process"
synonyms:
free · on the loose · loose · set loose · at large · unconfined · roaming · [more]

(liberties)
a right or privilege, especially a statutory one.
"the Bill of Rights was intended to secure basic civil liberties"
synonyms:
right · birthright · opportunity · facility · prerogative · entitlement · [more]

2) the power or scope to act as one pleases.
"individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"
synonyms:
freedom · independence · free rein · freeness · license · self-determination · [more]

3) informal
a presumptuous remark or action.
"how did he know what she was thinking?—it was a liberty!"
synonyms:
act with overfamiliarity · act with familiarity · show disrespect

4) "take" a liberty
taking the liberty synonyms, taking the liberty pronunciation, taking the liberty translation, English dictionary definition of taking the liberty. n. pl. lib·er·ties 1. The condition of being free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor. 2. a. The condition of being free from oppressive...

5) Taking the liberty - definition of taking the liberty by ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/taking+the+liberty
www.thefreedictionary.com/taking+the+liberty

What does take the Liberty mean?
take the liberty. venture to do something without first asking permission. See also: liberty, take. To dare (to do something) on one's own initiative or without asking permission.

I trust this post will not annoy you.
Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:14 pm

liberty yeah basically a right. But it is not needed to go so deep into it, let me give some examples:

"Say i want to speak on a meeting on the way the government has layed out restrictions and i have to go there by bus and train. I use a mask because otherwise i wouldn't even get there. It would be counterproductive and naive to not wear a mask because i have it in my head as some principle that i don't."

"Say you have a kid and you go to a place where you have to wear a mask(some cities do now) and you don't. Say you get arrested or just fined but even that event where you in front of you kid do something that for them is hard to explain. You simply do it because you put the care for your kid first, you are not so naive as to hold on to some idea that you are being free but you avoid any situation that puts you in a situation where you become labeled where it is easy to prevent."

"Say you have a grandfather in a elderly house(under care of caretakers) and you want to visit him, the rule is you will have to wear a mask, will you?"

"say a friend wants to meet but is so scared of the corona virus and wants you to wear a mask. Even if it is completely useless and completely psychological, what is exactly then the problem to wear a mask? You can discuss with a mask the inconsistencies of the use of a mask (or talk of something else)"

As you can see there are lots of practical examples where it is completely counterproductive and even limiting to your freedom to not wear a mask. That is my point. Not that i am for wearing it or that i agree with the restrictions related to covid19. Simply the practicality of it, so what you actually do versus what you ideally want to do.

Also one of the things i have learned as wel is the reality of these restriction, they do infringe on our rights. Not only that but the many bans and filters on youtube and other media are a actual limitation on our individual liberty. Those are things that are advertised in a democracy, but are being more and more walled in. The admittance of this and realization of this is the first step of even realizing what freedom and liberty really is.

Also I look more at to how someone practices a word, as i have demonstrated before in my comments. You can have all kinds of ideas and definitions and great theories, but in the end it is what you do.

Something else that is practical about this is that even if a government is lying, unjust, violating rights, being tyranical. As long as the opinion of the mass is that it isn't and it is all good, including the law enforcement and most people involved then it is not. Not because its factual but because it is the main consensus. That is how it has always worked. In my view the reaching of people and having an impact even small on others to discern information better is the most important. The change will come where people that are not involved will start becoming involved and start becoming informed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:23 pm

The Flu World Order:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oFESej1nv112/
https://lbry.tv/@EricDubay:c/The-Flu-World-Order:5
https://www.brighteon.com/b0308cbd-58cc-453b-8acb-a41282b1db4e

After decades of ridicule and denial from the masses about the coming New World Order, suddenly in 2020, under the guise of a deadly kung-flu from bat soup in China, the world's richest and most powerful people have brought the world economy to its knees and their long-planned agenda to fruition. The Flu World Order was banned from YouTube and my channel striked within an hour of uploading. Please help share this important video with everyone you can.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

susie, BosnianFlatearther, Russian Blue Cat, jessieThinks, Ifersgold and Hauchfer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next