IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by PetrafiedNews on Sat May 16, 2020 5:50 pm

https://youtu.be/Fuje5pVQZqg
^^How do I make it show a video?^^

PetrafiedNews

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by PetrafiedNews on Sat May 16, 2020 6:39 pm

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 Receiv10

PetrafiedNews

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sat May 16, 2020 7:19 pm

3 Restaurants opened last night in Eureka Springs Ark to capacity crowds.  Sold out of nearly everything. 
They had tables at the social distancing regulation.  They filled up with non-mask wearing public who promply pushed the tables together. 
One wait staff passed out from wearing a mask so the owner said no more masks.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sat May 16, 2020 7:20 pm

PetrafiedNews wrote:https://youtu.be/Fuje5pVQZqg
^^How do I make it show a video?^^
Choose the they tube icon above this posting box and put the link in there.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freepressfreepeople on Sat May 16, 2020 7:45 pm

CDC chairwoman Carol Baker would like to kill all white people who refuse vaccines
https://youtu.be/PGlzYYsCEHk

Freepressfreepeople

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo on Sat May 16, 2020 9:36 pm

you click the youtube icon in the editor and paste it there
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun May 17, 2020 12:16 am

Corona Hole is Deep
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun May 17, 2020 1:29 am

Looks as if Seattle was already set up for this plandemic 2 years ago.

Seattle Flu Program 2018
SCAN’s organizers said they’ve drawn upon the experience gained since the project began on March 23, as well as their experience with an earlier project known as the Seattle Flu Study.

Separate efforts that focus on people in homeless shelters and long-term care facilities can continue under the banner of the Seattle Flu Study because the sampling is supervised by health care workers and doesn’t involve self-swabbing.

This isn’t the first time regulators have made things complicated for the Seattle research team. The Seattle Flu Study’s pilot project to track the spread of coronavirus also ran into roadblocks. Despite the difficulties, that project found the first evidence tracing the virus’ community transmission within the U.S.

SCAN is a partnership between the Seattle Flu Study and Public Health – Seattle & King County. It’s funded by Gates Ventures, the private office of Bill Gates, and is getting technical guidance from experts at organizations including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Institute for Disease Modeling provides data modeling support.

Now we know exactly why Seattle was first.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun May 17, 2020 2:24 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 AVD-card-leaflet
Advanced Directive Vaccine Card
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun May 17, 2020 2:39 am

Odessa (Ukraine) police officers refuse to act against their own citizens. They say "No!"
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun May 17, 2020 2:42 am

Italian MP: Bill Gates Must Be Charged By International Criminal Court With ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=528073621204193&id=141820489829510
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 17, 2020 10:01 am

If you told anyone in 2019 that come 2020 the world's governments would simultaneously enforce the shut down of all businesses, keep people locked down inside their houses, make wearing face-masks mandatory, and use police to force people in public never to stand within 2 meters of each other, nobody would have believed you, everybody would have called you a crazy conspiracy theorist, and yet here we are experiencing worldwide government orchestrated tyranny unprecedented in history, even beyond Orwell's 1984, and many people still refuse to wake up to the New World Order conspiracy reality: https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/07/07/the-nwo-agenda/

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun May 17, 2020 10:04 am

B
susie
susie

brazzinho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun May 17, 2020 11:00 am

I have come to realize this all was shown to us at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in London.
The virus forming.  The airborne virus, the nurses and doctors dancing, the villians of history who were involved with blood sacrifice and cannabalism.
It was a giant Corona sacrificial ceremony.  COMPLETE with 5G references.
That is the connection.  It has to do with the vaccine ingredients, the chip in the vaxx, the adrenochrome addiction, the kids.  All celebrated in front of us on a World stage.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo on Sun May 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Letter provided by Carl Sayle.

Matt Hancock Secretary for Health and Social Care 39 Victoria Street London SW1H 0EU
Your Name and Address
Date
Affidavit of truth

No Consent to coronavirus Act 2020 and the unlawful Authority it Assumes: “Legis construction non facit injuriam”

Matt Hancock:
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle, Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent

I, the living sovereign wo/man [FIRST NAME IN SMALL CAPS]: come in peace, and in honour:

I present this affirmation as a declaration and affidavit of truth as evidence of the facts for and on the record:

I do solemnly swear that the facts contained herein are true, correct and certain:

I reserve all rights and waive all privileges:

I do not consent to mandatory vaccinations: My right to consent can never be removed under unalienable rights: Maxim: “Consensus facit legem”

Informed consent is an absolute and unalienable: No entity has the power to remove that freedom and right, and no power or authority can be granted by any entity whatsoever, under any circumstances. Any transgressions shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: “Consensus facit legem”

Any and all of my :private: data is and shall always be :private: and confidential: and no entity including medical personnel has the right to share it in any manner whatsoever without my prior specifically written consent. Any transgressions shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Legitime imperanti parere necesse est”

No entity other than myself has the right to make any decisions about my medical/medication needs and requirements in any manner/matter without my prior specifically written consent. Any transgressions shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Vani timoris justa excusatio non est”

No medication/vaccination/examination shall be forced against my will on me. I am the sole owner of my body granted by my creator: if any entity feels they have claim to it, I hereby give 14 [fourteen] days to bring forth your claim for immediate rebuttal. Maxim: “Qui facit per alium facit per se”

I do not consent to be taken against my will from wherever I may be, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, medical tests of any kind/questioning/interrogation or quarantine over health matters. I am of sound mind and am competent and capable of self-quarantine should I do so deem necessary; no entity has the power/authority to make any decisions over-ruling my own. Any transgressions shall be deemed abduction, any medical tests conducted without prior specific written consent shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Qui per alium facit per seipsum facere videtur”…. “Nullus liber homo capiatur, aut imprisonetur”

No roadside or home visit induced medical test shall be conducted without prior specific written consent. Any medical tests conducted without prior specific written consent shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Nihil consensui tam contrarium est quam vis atque metus”

No entity has the right to detain myself under any act/statute or any medical emergency powers granted by any entity, limited corporation or otherwise. Any transgressions shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and trespass: Maxim: “Ubi non est lex, ibi non est transgression quoad mundum”

I do not consent now or at anytime in the future to undergo any de-contamination procedures forced against my will upon me, any transgressions shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and trespass: Maxim: “Maxim: “Consensus facit legem”

I do not consent to any and all restrictions pertaining to where I shall freely roam/travel, nor do I consent to any/all restrictions on whom I may associate with nor how many shall associate. No entity has the power or authority to remove my inalienable rights to travel or associate: Any transgressions shall be deemed a Tort and trespass: Maxim: “Jus non habenti tute non paretur”

No entity has the right to take/seize/move/remove/decontaminate or destroy my property/conveyance or other, in any manner under any terminology without my prior specifically written consent. Any transgressions shall be deemed theft/assault/tort and trespass: Maxim: “Spoliatus debet ante omnia restitui”…..” A piratis et latronibus copta dominium non mutant”…. “Dominium non potest esse in pendenti”

No consent is given to any entity, including but not limited to Justice of the Peace to order/authorise my arrest pertaining to any issues pertaining to any assumed/presumed medical issues: Any transgressions shall be deemed abduction/assault/tort and trespass: Maxim: “Lex est norma recti”

I do not consent to any entity creating an “offence” in any manner/matter in order to attain assumed/presumed or wrongly informed of power/authority over me: There is no law on the landmass of England that considers an offence a breach of the law: The very thought that any entity could presume such authority over myself is utterly repugnant and reprehensibly unconscionable: Any transgressions shall be deemed fraud/assault/tort and trespass: Maxim: “Lex non oritur ex injuria”…. “Deceptis, non decipientibus, jura subveniunt”

No judge has the power/authority to over-rule my unalienable rights/freedoms. If any judge wishes to pass judgement/make decisions on my behalf, he/she must first hear me defend my unalienable rights and freedoms in a true court de jour in front of a jury of 12 of my living peers, after a successful claim of harm, injury or loss, with an injured party in presence attesting to such, has been served on myself: Maxim: “Non jus ex regula, sed regula ex jure”:

My free will shall and can never be construed as obstruction, wilful or otherwise: Any entity denying myself of my free will shall be suffering myself direct tort and trespass: Maxim: “Ejus est nolle, qui potest velle”

Under Motu Proprio delivered by Pope Fracsis July 11th 2013, any and all immunity from justice has been removed. No entity shall be immune from myself seeking justice in any matters including any and all within this document. Any attempt to avoid justice from myself shall be deemed a direct tort/trespass: Maxim: “Idem est scire aut scire debere aut potuisse”:….

“Ignorantia juris non exusat”…. “Justitia nemini neganda est”
I do not consent to any vaccination, “mandatory” or otherwise: Maxim: “Peccata contra naturam sunt gravissima”

I do not consent to be given mandatory advice, I am completely capable of handling my own affairs by way of personal research in order to be informed, and am no danger to others based on the true clear data being blurred by the mainstream media pertaining to any medical issues arising from any current pandemic claims: Maxim: “Rerum suarum quilibet est moderator et arbiter”

Neither the public health control of disease act 1984/coronavirus act 2020, nor any other act/any changes to them shall remove any of my unalienable rights. Any attempt to hold me to account of any changes to legislation without my prior specifically written consent shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Jura naturae sunt immutabilia”

Maxim: “Les fictions naissent de la loi, et non la loi des fictions”: All acts/statutes apply to consenting “PERSONS” which I am not, I am wo/man: so by very definition do not apply: Maxim: “Homo vocabulum est naturae; persona juris civilis”.

I do declare and affirm that I am of no danger to others pertaining to anything that may arise from presumptions/assumptions of the above And no entity has the power/authority to declare me so: Maxim: “Potentia debet sequi justitium, non antecedere”

All men are equal, if any man/woman has a right or freedom, so do I. Maxim: “Injura servi dominum pertingit”
No civil law shall diminish my unalienable rights/freedoms: Maxim: “Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redignunt; sed leges Angliae semel manumissum semper liberum judicant”

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within 14 [fourteen] days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under oath or attestation, by living flesh and blood wo/man upon full commercial and private liability and under threat of penalty of perjury, and received at the care of address provided no later than 14 [fourteen] days from the date of receipt of this notice. Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment securing forevermore all rights herein claimed and establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges against myself, the sovereign wo/man :first name: beneficiary to the all caps trust/estate ALL CAPS NAME, for exercising these lawful and properly established rights, freedoms and duties. I hereby affirm all herein to be true and certain

The truth is expressed in the form of an affidavit:

FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NOUGHT.
Do unto others as one would have done to you:
Witnessed by the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost:

Subscribed and sworn under the threat of perjury,
without prejudice,
all mistakes accepted

with all rights reserved,
In peace and in good faith,

Date:___________________ Autograph:__________________

From https://www.vigiliae.org/letter-to-the-sec-for-health-matt-hancock/
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Mon May 18, 2020 3:44 am

🤬
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Mon May 18, 2020 5:29 pm

KALERGI PLAN

Finally figured out what the Jew savior is referencing when spouting about “THE PLAN”

Elimination of the European-White race in both the EU and the Americas.  The Kalergi Plan is the Jew devised immigration plan they have been implementing for years.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Mon May 18, 2020 6:53 pm

The utopian 1920s scheme for five global superstates

Unity is strength: This 1920s map divides the world among just five superstates.
The map was produced by count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, who devoted his life to European unity.
This utopian map may have inspired George Orwell's dystopian world in 1984.
If the geopolitical dreams of a 20th-century Austro-Japanese aristocrat had come true, this is what the map of the world would have looked like: dominated by no more than five super-states.

Now mostly obscure, count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi (1894-1972) is remembered mainly as the hero and villain (respectively) of the two fringes of the never-ending debate about European integration.

And that's a shame, because Coudenhove-Kalergi cuts quite an intriguing figure. Not only is he the one who proposed Beethoven's Ode to Joy as Europe's anthem, he also served as inspiration for Victor Laszlo, the fictional resistance hero in Casablanca.

On his father's side, Richard was the scion of an Austrian noble family with roots in Flanders and Greece and branches all over the rest of Europe. His mother, Mitsuko Aoyama, came from a wealthy Japanese family of merchants and landowners.
In 1922, Coudenhove-Kalergi co-founded the Pan-European Union, together with Austrian Archduke Otto von Habsburg. A year later, he published the manifesto Pan-Europa, and in 1924 he founded an eponymous journal, which ran until 1938. In 1926, the first Congress of the Pan-European Union elected Coudenhove-Kalergi as its president, which he would remain until his death.

The motivation for the count's Pan-Europeanism was the threat of "world hegemony by Russia". The only way to prevent that was to supersede Europe's various nationalisms. The Pan-European superstate as envisioned by Coudenhove-Kalergi was a curious mix of social democracy and Christian conservatism – a "social aristocracy of the spirit". In response, Leon Trotsky, then Soviet commissar, in 1923 called for a "Soviet United States of Europe".

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 Img
The original framework for Coudenhove-Kalergi's Pan-Europeanism was a global polity of no more than five superstates, as shown on this map taken from one of his early works:

Pan-Europe: uniting all European countries, minus the Russian and British empires. Pan-Europe also includes the French, Italian, Portuguese, Belgian, and Dutch colonial possessions, with a foothold in the Americas, half of Africa, and substantial parts of South East Asia.
Pan-America: all of the Americas, with one major exception: Canada – controlled by the Brits. Minor exceptions include all the other bits controlled by the British and European empires. Pan-America also includes the Philippines, U.S.-administered at the time of publication.
The British Commonwealth: basically, the British Empire at its height. Great Britain and Ireland, Canada and British Guyana, Africa from Cape to Cairo (and Nigeria, plus other territories in West Africa), the Arabian peninsula and the Indian subcontinent, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Australia and New Zealand.
The Russian Empire: almost at its greatest extent. Ukraine is under the sway of Moscow, as are the Caucasian and Central Asian areas that are currently independent. But the Baltics are part of Pan-Europe.
The smallest, but probably most populous of the five empires is East-Asia: uniting Japan, Korea and China, and also including Nepal.

The big idea behind the map is clear: There is strength in numbers, and efficiency in scale. The world is gravitating toward large zones of cooperation, and these are five geopolitical concepts that seemed like viable options to Coudenhove-Kalergi. Do note, however, that there are some countries that do not fit into the count's world vision: Question marks cover Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, and Ethiopia.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 Img
The map is also a bit scary: A globe dominated by an 'oligopoly' of just five states suggests governments that are far removed from their citizens.

It's a small leap from this world map to the one that informs 1984. In fact, George Orwell may have been inspired for his dystopian geography by the count's utopian vision: One of the three superstates on Orwell's imaginary map is in fact called 'Eastasia'. Another one, 'Eurasia', could be identified with another iteration of Coudenhove-Kalergi's Pan-Europe, without the colonial empires but including Russia.

In his later work, Coudenhove-Kalergi seems to have abandoned the global dimension of his agglomerative vision, concentrating more on unity within Europe.

His Pan-Europeanism may have been directed against the threat of the extreme left, that didn't make it popular with the extreme right. Hitler denounced the count (and his ideas) as those of a "rootless, cosmopolitan and elitist half-breed." The Nazis considered Pan-Europeanism a Masonic plot.

Fleeing into American exile after Austria's Anschluss (1938), Coudenhove-Kalergi spent the war continuing to make the case for European unity. At one point, however, he also proposed to form and head an Austrian government in exile – a suggestion that was ignored by Roosevelt and Churchill.

After the war, it was others who led Europe towards greater integration, although Churchill lauded the count's Pan-European Union for its work in a speech in 1946 in Zürich. Coudenhove-Kalergi was instrumental in founding the European Parliamentary Union in 1947 and in 1950 was the very first recipient of the annual Charlemagne Prize, awarded by the city of Aachen for work in the service of European unification.

Coudenhove-Kalergi's grave, near Gstaad, carries the epitaph: Pionnier des États-Unis d'Europe. For all its simplicity, that sounds a bit grandiose – he was not directly involved in founding the EU or any of its precursors – not to say premature: today's European Union is not (yet) the dreaded monolithic superstate evoked by the epithet 'United States of Europe'.

Nonetheless, proponents of (further) European integration happily praise the count's life-long devotion to the cause. Streets and squares throughout Europe – although admittedly never the longest or largest ones – carry his name.
On the other hand, opponents of European integration from the nationalist and identitarian camp denounce the so-called Kalergi Plan, a plot to use immigration to dilute Europe's 'whiteness', supposedly penned by the "cosmopolitan" count. It's a hoax on a par with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, unfortunately also by token of its continued currency among those fringe groups.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Mon May 18, 2020 10:13 pm

Busted: Pentagon Contractors’ Report on ‘Wuhan Lab’ Origins of Virus Is Bogus TRY AGAIN
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Mon May 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Colorado's Top Health Official Being Called out for Prosecution
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 Empty The Occult and Corona

Post by Devon1 on Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 am

This guy has been doing a series on the I PET GOAT 2 video. He does a really good job deocculting the symbolism.

Devon1

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon1 on Tue May 19, 2020 12:58 am

Watch the the end of the first one then watch the news conference. It's like were living in the twilight zone.

Devon1

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Tue May 19, 2020 3:25 am

OREGON GOVERNOR’S TYRANNY STRUCK DOWN BY JUDGE
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian on Tue May 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Libertarian wrote:The video is only available in German
Oliver Janich has now made an English version:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/slb58cQPpDRY/

In the first 18 min. he sums up what he has said in previous videos, then he starts with the theory that I shared with you.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Wed May 20, 2020 12:27 pm

Visa Dollar Blockchain Patent

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 18 960x0
Notice the Freemason Logo
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum