IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenland Theory

+8
nowhereelsetogo
MorleyMichelson1887
Ben Rotblut
Moongirl73
Dactylion
Gloomy Shifter
tristancobane
Navigating-El
12 posters

Go down

Greenland Theory Empty Greenland Theory

Post by Navigating-El Sat May 05, 2018 9:43 pm

Hello, I'm new to posting but have been following for a while now.

Has anyone heard of Greenland Theory? (Just google it). Apparently the New World Order has been headquartered at the North Pole for the last 715 years. So I hope this is an appropriate thread to put this:

https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
"Greenland Theory: Apocalypse Now" (2014) explores the unrecognized but mighty conspiracy which has been hidden from humanity for ages...

"Briefly, the Roman Empire, commonly referred to as Ancient Rome, evidently faked its own death 715 years ago and now excerpts command and control over all 206 nations of the world though its primary proxy state of Switzerland (home of the CIA) which was coincidentally formed in c.1300 AD, approximately 715 years ago.

The alleged fall of the Roman Empire and the notion that Greenland is mostly covered ice and snow are both colossal hoaxes perpetrated onto the world in order for Rome to collectively deceive and survive her enemies of the day (i.e., the Persian Empire, the Yuan Dynasty, the Ming Dynasty, etc.), and for the Roman Empire to thrive unchecked and unabated."

---Here's what's really interesting, It turns out Judaism is a Greco Roman Creation and the shares all the same holidays of Ancient Rome.---

Origin of Judaism
Philo of Alexandria (c. 25 BC – c. 50 AD), who also called Philo Judaeus, was allegedly a Hellenistic (i.e., Greek) Jewish philosopher who lived in the city of Alexandria within the Roman province of Egypt. He is credited with “fusing and harmonizing” Greek philosophy with Jewish philosophy via allegory (i.e., fable, tale, story, etc.). In other words, Jewish religious philosophy is Greco-Roman in origin. Therefore, it appears that one Philo Judaeus was responsible for creating the Jewish religion of Judaism which is coincidentally named after him. Philo evidently also created the fraudulent historical identity of the Jews via forged texts (e.g., the Torah) which were derived from previous Greco-Roman history, numerology and philosophy.

Jewish Holidays
Roman holidays (holy days) are celebrated in the underworld in modern times by the Jewish people through their counterfeit religion of Judaism whose holy days reflects almost exactly, the dates, festivals, sacrifices and rituals of the Roman Empire. Although the names have been altered, the dates and meaning behind the two religions is the same and therefore the Jewish people unwittingly execute the Roman's dirty work in the underworld.

Navigating-El

Back to top Go down

Greenland Theory Empty Re: Greenland Theory

Post by tristancobane Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 pm

This is a great thread. I would love to give the North Pole a crack at some stage in my life. I have access to a sea worthy boat and I live close enough to the North to make it possible. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be a suicide mission. Would you be captured or killed if you attempted this? Do you think they'd let you return to carry on with your normal life? I think a more realistic option would be to try and get some sort of aerial footage of whatever is at the North Pole. Is anyone in the community looking into this? Does anyone have knowledge on what kind of aerial craft could be used to remain undetected? RC? Is there anything that could be launched in a linear arc over the NP that could capture stills/video and then retrieved at an opposing location, say Canada - Russia? Surely with the tech available today this isn't too far of a stretch?
tristancobane
tristancobane

Heretodare, The Compassionate Cynic and Adam Kadmon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloomy Shifter Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Im not sure about sending something over, in an arc, due to permission etc.. .

What I think would work is...

To release a High altitude balloon with a camera near or on Antarctic snow

If a balloon is at maximum altitude how far should you be able to see?
Based on that it is then possible to work out exactly where you need to be releasing the balloon in order to capture footage of uncharted land beyond the pole

This seems like something the Truth Community would have already attempted perhaps in New Zealand or South America.
This is probably the quickest, easiest and best controlled option to acquire evidence for the shape of Antarctica, but obviously I would hope that it proves more than just that.

Does anyone know if this has already been done?

Would be awsome to see the Dogcams footage if it was released on Antarctica

Gloomy Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:49 am

Gloomy Shifter wrote:This seems like something the Truth Community would have already attempted perhaps in New Zealand or South America.
Im from New Zealand. I havent heard of anyone involved with setting up a balloon to Antarctic from here .. though it's a fantastic idea. I'll do some asking around.

Unfortunately we're probably still too far from the Antarctic (roughly 4000-5000kms) to reliably see the wall, let along anything beyond it.

Drones have been used up in the Arctic to monitor the wildlife, ice-bergs, etc. over the past few years, though with Government permission to do so. That isn't to say that we could launch one outside their military zones with the intent to go close enough to the pole itself and have it return via programmed route.

Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 pm

We’re never gonna get permission to launch any airborn craft in or around these areas. I think launching a rogue craft of our own design over the NP and have it take some shots would be a feasible option. The worst thing that could happen would be they would pick it up on radar and destroy it. If it’s small enough (like a small rocket with a camera attached), I don’t think they’d be able to intercept it so easily.

Is there any way a weather balloon can be modded with a simple propeller to control it’s direction of travel as oppose to rising straight up? If we launched a balloon from Iceland or the northerly regions of Scandinavia and have it arc over the NP, get some HQ snaps and/or video (from a camera mounted in a way that it faces the ground either perpendicular or 45 degree). Then when the job is done, have it descend to an area it can be picked up again. I’d be very excited to see some good quality shots over these areas. Of course, we’d have to hit lucky with the weather and hope the cloud cover isn’t heavy enough to block visibility. There are probably a few other logistical problems we’d have to consider but I think it's is doable.

If it were a success, we could do something similar with Antarctica but this would be more challenging than NP to have the footage returned in one piece. I’m stumped as to how we could do this. It would take a lot of manpower and resources to guard every mile of the Antarctic coastline so we should be able to get some kind of balloon or craft close in there. Just an idea. A crude weather balloon with a propeller, tracker and a camera is the best I can think of for now.
tristancobane
tristancobane

Adam Kadmon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Moongirl73 Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:44 pm

The balloon with propeller sounds like it would work. You would definitely want to live stream the video though, as I don't think you'd be getting any of the equipment back.

Moongirl73

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloomy Shifter Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:47 pm

What about a pidgeon? Smile

The propelled balloon sounds good. Location wise, anywhere on the FE map which is closest to the north pole or Antarctica without breaking the law.

I think simply going straight up then back down could avoid laws regarding where you cannot go

Gloomy Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Rotblut Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Gloomy Shifter wrote:
To release a High altitude balloon with a camera near or on Antarctic snow

If a balloon is at maximum altitude how far should you be able to see?

Would be awsome to see the Dogcams footage if it was released on Antarctica

It would be pretty far if we could use an Infrared Camera I guess. The video this year 02-02-2019 from the YT channel "Schnitt Frei" was yaw dropping.
https://youtu.be/6USUkS7H4zM?t=359
Ben Rotblut
Ben Rotblut

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeyocRMMaF01eyLvP1MAS8g

Back to top Go down

Post by MorleyMichelson1887 Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:13 pm

Navigating-El wrote:Hello, I'm new to posting but have been following for a while now.

Has anyone heard of Greenland Theory? (Just google it). Apparently the New World Order has been headquartered at the North Pole for the last 715 years. So I hope this is an appropriate thread to put this:  ....

Hello Navigating-El, Hi Everybody,

Thanks for posting about this subject.
I discovered this e-book a couple of years ago. The reading was a bit long and awkward (I am a french user and this document was only available in English) but very informative (if proven true), although as all of the information contained in this book are disturbingly well documented!

To sum-up, this book highlights the following subjects:

- The Templar Knights actually rule the world , they are the descendants of the original group of the Ancient Roman Rulers
- The Roman Empire entirely faked its own destruction, before relocating to Greenland, ruling the whole world from there since then
- They appointed Switzerland as their proxy state, Switzerland is also home of the CIA Headquarters (situated underneath the Leman Lake)
- The "Dark ages" never existed. To make it appear credible, 1300 years were artificially added on our calendar during the transition from the Julan Calendar to the Gregorian Calendar.
- A vast land used to exist connecting the East of England to Scandinavia. But the Roman armies destroyed it over one century using a kind of primitive dynamite made of treated salt, allowing then the formation of the actual North Sea. This part of land was named Doggerland. The remains on both coasts can be seen today and known as "Dogger Banks". Norwegian "Fjords" are the results of the rock explosions...

"Doggerland was the name that given to a former landmass in the North Sea which allegedly connected Great Britain's east coast with mainland Europe. In reality, Doggerland was a stretch of rocky dry land that connected Scotland to mainland Norway. The removal of Doggerland occurred shortly after Anno Domini (i.e., 000 AD/BC) and was accomplished by the use of Roman gunpowder (i.e., dynamite) and thousands of slaves. The remains of Doggerland were evidently dumped by ship off the coast of Norway, now known as the Afen and Storegga Slides. However, prior to the removal of Doggerland, the Roman Empire erected Antonine's Wall and Hadrian's Wall in northern England to prevent the people from seeing and hearing the use of explosives, a military secret which was not known at the time. Whether or not these walls preceded the Omega-shaped wall surrounding Greenland in northern Canada and Russia is not known, but they were built nonetheless. By the time the walls came down, maps had been altered and the local population had forgotten that Doggerland ever existed. The removal of Doggerland was executed by the Roman Empire in order to: a) destroy the Irish-Scottish-Norwegian coastline which reflects the coast of Greenland exactly (see photo); b), make an island out of Roman Britain (i.e., Britannia), allowing it to remain secure and separate from the rest of Europe; and c) cut off England, Ireland and Scotland from mainland Europe, stemming travel to those regions which are geographically closest to Greenland. As evidenced by the photo, the collective coastlines of Ireland, Scotland and Norway mimic the coastline of Greenland almost exactly. The island of Iceland also fits perfectly atop the nose of Greenland, inferring that it is much closer to Ireland than modern maps indicate. While the proximity between the coastline of Greenland and the coastline of mainland Europe is not to scale, Greenland is far closer to Europe shores than modern maps suggest . In short, Doggerland was destroyed in order sell the lie that Greenland is far across the Atlantic and covered in ice, both of which are patently false.

Scotland-Norway Connection Branching off the northern coast of Scotland towards Norway is a series of small islands, including but not limited to: the Orkney Islands (380 sq mi/990 sq km); the Fair Isle (2.97 sq mi/7.69 sq km); and the Shetland Islands (567 sq mi/1,468 sq km). Considering that the North Sea is only 970 kilometers (600 miles) long and 580 kilometers (360 miles) wide, it’s mathematically and geographically possible that these islands chains were at one time all connected, forming what was once Doggerland. The long chain of Scottish islands evidently ends with the islands of Lausingen and Spannholmane in Utsira, a municipality in Rogaland County, Norway. Interestingly, these islands are only depicted on Google Maps and have thus far not been identified on any published maps pertaining to Norway. The Lausingen and Spannholmane islands are located off the southern coast of Karmøy, a municipality which jetties out into the North Sea from Norway. The mysterious islands along with the jetty suggest that this may have been the most northern part of the former land bridge that connected Norway to Scotland, otherwise known as Doggerland. "

- The surface of the earth is Flat (surprise, surprise :-) )
- The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) are generated by the Earth Second Moon

- Other subjects mentioned above

GREENLAND THEORY - APOCALYPSE NOW (David Chase Taylor)

Well... it may be time consuming, but I think it is worth reading!

MorleyMichelson1887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:57 am

hi MorleyMichelson1887,

To be honest with you I also looked into many conspiracy theorists. The problem with it is that it really lacks that "hard evidence" type of thing and can't every be relied upon. However the roman empire had a large influence not only on the bible but on culture and how the world works right now I'd say its more a symptom than something itself that is ruling the world as this writer claims. Different empires have risen and fallen and there are many groups involved. But what i conclude after reading quite a bit of the bible old and new is that I think it is more a controlling mechanism than anything else. Part of the roman empire was the belief in multiple gods and as far as i can see the belief in multiple gods as well as the belief in a single god was carefully planned. People that belief in gods are predictable also it fixes their values in the same things which creates a net of control in the sense that people will rather pray to their god sacrifice to a god or ask a god than really take action themselves independently. The fact that there is global organizations that transcend borders i dont doubt or that there has been messed with history in general, but its hard to tell what exactly. Romans blowing up a landmass with primitive dynamite? really? No. That is just my 2 cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorleyMichelson1887 Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Hi Vincey84

Actually, the existence of Doggerland is not disputable : England and Europe were once connected!
Officially, it is said that Doggerland was destroyed by a Tsunami 6000+ years ago.

But it is hard to believe when you know, for example that Haiti was hit by a Tsunami back in 2010, and the island is still there, while being a lot smaller than Doggerland.

Also, the alleged Tsunami, despite of its huge power, seemed to have hit very locally. Such a powerful Tsunami should have destroyed the whole UK and Ireland too !

Lastly, how would you justify the need for the erection of Antonine and Hadrian's walls in the English Midlands?

Only a few details here, but somehow, the official version does not make much more sense to me.

MorleyMichelson1887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 am

Okay i see. Well how does this writer come up with the romans blowing it up with primitive dynamite? I mean not believing the original story is one thing, going for some conspiracy theorist that comes up with something is something else.

I think its a very sketchy figure, because of these wild claims without much of where it comes from. Also from mister David Chase Taylor:

After months of deliberation and with great trepidation, I begrudgingly announce that I am the so-called Messiah. I do not reveal this for fame or gain but rather out of self-preservation for it’s far less likely that the Geneva-based CIA will assassinate me prior to the end of the Maya Calendar in 2017 once I announce that I am the Messiah.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorleyMichelson1887 Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 pm

Vincey84,
I tend to believe that such a massive book will not be a book of lies.
It must be read with discernment, as we know "they" usually mix-up lies with truth.

In addition, this Doggerland subject is nothing more than a curiosity, and certainly not the main point of this book;

The main point is our Flat Earth, and the reason for the ball-earth joke : the fake rapture to come, organized with so-called aliens coming from the "outer-space"! And many people will be fooled because they are clueless.

" I announce that I am the Messiah."
Yeah... I know Very Happy they all say this Laughing

MorleyMichelson1887

The Compassionate Cynic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:26 am

Well like from any culture that has dominated we take over traits and i am sure there has been messing done with history. But this dude that wrote the book is just so weird man. The keywords that he uses like apocalypse messiah nuclear bible whatever, i mean that is like making alarmbells ring in my ears that this is just a sensation maker, just a stirrer like alex jones. Even though i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he might be on to something its mostly just endless theorizing of shit, just shit. Some people can really clearly formulate facts and this guy doesnt do that he formulate theories and is more a distraction than anything else. He believes many things of the american doctrine still and in that way will be a miss-informant in many ways. That is if he isnt just an outright chill.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorleyMichelson1887 Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:22 am

Vincey84,

This is gonna be my last post on this thread, as I suspect you did not read the book... Correct ?

1. the Earth is Flat : this truth is mentioned several times in "Greenland Theory"
2. the Antic History is partially - if not totally - fake, 1300y have been artificially added to our calendar, as described in this book : a theory that is certainly not stupid. Please refer to Anatoli Fomenko's works.
3. Doggerland used to exist , which is an indisputable fact. The official version about is destruction is very lame.
4. Anything and everything which matters in the world (e.g., banks, corporations, intelligence, militaries, technology, etc.) is located in Switzerland, a
place of refuge for all that ails the world.
5. https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-kJr3jbLXDPwf6LHB/Greenland%20Theory%20[Apocalype%20Now]_djvu.txt

CIAo!

MorleyMichelson1887

Back to top Go down

Greenland Theory Empty support as such

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:30 pm

MorleyMichelson1887 wrote:Vincey84,

This is gonna be my last post on this thread, as I suspect you did not read the book... Correct ?

1. the Earth is Flat : this truth is mentioned several times in "Greenland Theory"
2. the Antic History is partially - if not totally - fake, 1300y have been artificially added to our calendar, as described in this book : a theory that is certainly not stupid. Please refer to Anatoli Fomenko's works.
3. Doggerland used to exist , which is an indisputable fact. The official version about is destruction is very lame.
4. Anything and everything which matters in the world (e.g., banks, corporations, intelligence, militaries, technology, etc.) is located in Switzerland, a
5. https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-kJr3jbLXDPwf6LHB/Greenland%20Theory%20[Apocalype%20Now]_djvu.txt

CIAo!

Read a fair bit of the book, quickly, so can't comment on that. Theory seems plausible, thank you very much.

Most interested in your mention of Fomenko (new chronology) - I read all that's available in English a year or so ago, with intense interest. FUCKING HELL! For me it was earth shaking but also really important is the effort they put into the work, truly unsurpassed in the truther movement. Even developing new statistical methods along the way. Heroes.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm

MorleyMichelson1887 wrote:Vincey84,

CIAo!

No i didnt read his book, I dont mean any disrespect to you personally. I am not gonna read his book because of several religious connotations

1) it is mentioned not actually explained or focused on and besides amplifying speculation rather than verifiable facts. Just like "disc" is an assumption as well.
2) i already said that this is not a debate whether history is fake. He just has his own theory which is easy after claiming it is fake instead of listing facts.
3) i never denied doggerlands existence (i just didnt respond to it at all) the story of this writer is just as lame
4) Yes it has always been central and neutral for a long time, the fact that important organizations are situated there doesn't prove anything
5) this is just a up to date "conspiracy THEORIST" that is all.

* ow just an FYI just look into Stonehenge and see if this truly is an ancient relic or just something created recently again. Like this writer is "heroically" explaining what supposedly is, i mean what the fuck man.

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorSingh Mon May 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Just some relevant information on Greenland I collected earlier today.

The country of Greenland is considered an autonomous territory within the Kingdom of Denmark.
[06:05]
In the northwest of Greenland there is an are known as Thule air base. While 'under Danish control' it is 'administered by the united states air force'.
[06:07]
Upon researching this military base, we find that the department of the US air force it is under, is the US space force.
[06:14]
Thule Air Base is situated 947 miles from the north pole
[06:16]
'The US established the Thule Air Base in 1941 to help Denmark defend its colonies from increasing German aggression. Today, the military base in Greenland is used by the US Air Force (USAF) Space Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command. Specifically, it is home to the 21st Space Wing’s network of sensors that provides early missile warning, space surveillance and control'. - airforce-technology.com

So this is a US military space force defense base with surveillance systems and 'control' purposes operating near the north pole. So much for sending drones or balloons over there unintercepted.

The name Thule has historically been synonymous with Hyperborea. It has been suggested by those who speak of occultism in Nazism that the Nazis were interested in Thule. Apparently there was a book Heinrich Himmler was interested in that spoke of Thule.

So the Nazi's were interested in Thule, during the war the Danes, owning Greenland (Thule) hand it over to the US to 'help them against German forces', why they felt an area of land situated near the north pole would be of use in such a situation is truly beyond me, the Germans lose the war, Operation paperclip yada yada yada then the US not only continues operations in Thule but turns it into a 'space force' base, and we see the Nazi interest in Thule come full circle, and essentially it seems that not only is there a covert interest in this land with occult and deeply historical connotations relating to our flat earth but the jew world order gets its military stationed not only in the antarctic but in the northern arctic as well, we are as it were, sandwiched between military forces.

Just some food for thought, take it with you and see if you can delve deeper.

ConnorSingh

https://linktr.ee/2dsculpture

Admin and nowhereelsetogo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauchfer Tue May 11, 2021 10:24 pm

ConnorSingh wrote:

The name Thule has historically been synonymous with Hyperborea. It has been suggested by those who speak of occultism in Nazism that the Nazis were interested in Thule. Apparently there was a book Heinrich Himmler was interested in that spoke of Thule.

Many members of the Third Reich were interested in Thule and also the idea that humanity stemmed from the Arctic or north pole. In fact, many members of the S.S. were also part of a mystical lodge called 'The Thule Society'. One thing they did was study the ancient Icelandic Eddas whiched drescribed humanities origins as being from the north. 'Thule', being as you stated greenland or IMO one of the inner-most circles of the Arctic, got that name from an ancient Greek text. Although it had been referred to by different names throughout history. 'Ultima Thule' I imagine refers to the northern most point or the north pole.

I would like to go there honestly, or go as farth north as I can to see whats there before I am stopped by who ever or what ever is guarding it.
Hauchfer
Hauchfer

Truth Center, Adam Kadmon and ConnorSingh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by siriusrising Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:01 am

Very interesting discussion. I'm reading the book now. Almost every line gets me thinking. Take a look at the Google Earth map of Greenland. Apart from the coastline, the entire island is whited out. No detail at all. Anyone else noticed that. Also, as Greenland is supposedly owned by Denmark, what's the connection to the Danish royalty and the present Roman Empire? Any thoughts?

siriusrising

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm

siriusrising wrote:Take a look at the Google Earth map of Greenland. Apart from the coastline, the entire island is whited out. No detail at all. Anyone else noticed that.

Yeah very curious. Also there is absolutely nothing visible at the north pole, no ice or land whatsoever, it's one big blue photoshop job. If you google image search North Pole, the images are all of land and ice. So we can get satellite imagery of everywhere else on the planet to fill in this model, including Antarctica, but the north pole is just water? Something doesn't seem right.
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down