IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing?

3 posters

Go down

Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing? Empty Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing?

Post by Slingshot Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Since a kid, I've always been fascinated with the idea of the ocean's deepest depths and the strange creatures said to exist there, and the trenches and things like that. After learning of flat earth some years ago and revisiting a bunch of things with a new perspective, I now wonder how much of what we're told about the oceans (particularly the deep regions) is true. It occurred to me that the oceans' abyss is practically in the same category as the moon or "deep space", in that the average person has no access to it and must rely on what is said about it by people who allegedly have been there. And that the people who have supposedly been there are of the same camp (evolutionist/big-bang/ball-earth/freemason/NatGeo/Smithsonian/etc) as the people who tell us what to believe about "outer space" and therefore could be lying about everything deep-sea related too. It just raises some curiosities for me. Now, I'm not someone who has any experience with virtually anything nautical whatsoever, I have no first-hand knowledge of the equipment that might be used etc, so if anyone here does, I'd like to hear about it. I'm almost totally ignorant on the subject (when it comes to first-hand verifiable personal experience) so forgive me if I say something stupid. I'm curious and a few questions have popped up in my head in the last couple years.

- Ocean floor mapping and max depth - It is claimed that the oceans' floors have been mapped (through sonar I guess?) and that max depths are known. The Challenger Deep of the Mariana Trench for example, is said to be some 37,000 ft deep at its deepest, although the exact depth appears to be unknown because every time they measure it they get a different result (varying by sometimes thousands of feet) which leads me to wonder if they're just making it up and it's all bullshit. Could it be that some parts of the ocean are practically bottomless or so deep that the bottom can't be ascertained? We know the moon's "gravity" doesn't cause tides, and that two possible causes for tides are Mt Meru/whirlpool and/or that all the earth is resting on the bosom of the great deep, gently rising and falling (neither of these am I necessarily fully convinced of) but seeing as how the ball-earthers want to preserve their religion, it does make sense that if the ocean really were effectively bottomless, they would never tell us that because it could obviously ruin a lot of things about their model. I can see motives for them telling us that the exact depths and extremeties are known even if they are not.

- Just like "space", we have no access to the deep ocean. Virtually none of us has the ability, with or without expensive equipment, to go deeper than maybe a few hundred or a thousand feet, which relegates exploration of the abyss solely to the institutions which have multi-million dollar submersibles. Very similar to the "space" programs really. So it would be easy for them to lie about what's down there. It also occurred to me that much of what I've seen in deep sea documentaries has had an uncanny amount of CGI edited in, in some cases much more CGI than real footage. I watched the James Cameron documentary where he supposedly was the first solo man to ever touch bottom of the Challenger Deep in a sub, and although it was interesting, it reeks of bullshit. On his way down, as he surpassed 20k feet his sub started going haywire, lights turning on and off, thrusters failing, and different functions of the sub started glitching. It looked dramatized, just like a Hollywood movie, and the claim was that the night before the dive, he had his engineers "add just one extra line of code to the system's onboard computer, and that extra line of code is what confused the computer and started screwing things up". It seems a very unnecessary and life-threatening thing to do to just whimsically add "one extra line of code" to the computer the day before you're going to be making a 35k+ ft dive to the bottom of the ocean. When his systems started failing, he aborted the mission (and lo and behold his thrusters decided to turn back on, whew!) so he could get back to the surface, where they then "deleted that extra line of code" and then sent the sub back down, this time successfully reaching the bottom. The whole thing seemed like a staged movie production with all that drama. There was footage of him reaching the ocean floor (which for all we know, he could have been at any depth, not necessarily in the Challenger Deep since it all looks the same). And upon reaching the bottom, more drama. His wife called him on the phone, to which he made a funny quip about how no matter how far you get away from humanity your wife will find you. And then he started piloting the sub sideways along the ocean floor doing random exploring when again, his thrusters started glitching and failing. So he decided to finish the mission and head back up, but before he could do so he needed to drop the 500 lbs of weights that were holding the sub down, and there was more drama about "what if the mechanism that's supposed to release the weights fails?". It ended up working of course, and he rocketed back up to the surface safe and sound, mission completed as the first solo man to touch the bottom of the Challenger Deep. Admittedly it was a cool film, but I suspect that it was bullshit. Let alone the fact that it was James Cameron, a guy who is known for making high quality science-fiction movies, and who most certainly is a freemason and "in the club" or is a friend of those who are "in the club" of elites who tell us what to think.

- Strange deep sea creatures - Now I don't really have a problem believing that something like a deep-sea anglerfish or viperfish or giant squid or gulper eel etc could possibly exist... it's just the idea that the common man has never seen one, and the people who are telling us they exist are the same people who tell us that outer space/evolution/big-bang/ball-earth exists, so I'm skeptical. I'm neither here nor there, I leave it up to question at this point. Some of those creatures do look badass and inspire the imagination, and I kinda hope they exist, but for all we know it could be the same sort of deception as the dinosaur deception. Until very recently, no one had ever seen a living giant squid, and the recent footage that came out could have been faked or doctored just like any other footage can be. And taxidermied carcasses in museums could possibly be made out of plaster or whatever, just like the fake dinos in museums. So I'm just curious about the whole thing. If giant squid do exist, I wouldn't be surprised, and if they don't exist, I also wouldn't be surprised is basically what I'm saying. Some of those deep Sea creatures look almost too alien to be real though. I don't remember the names of some of them, but if you've seen a deep-sea documentary you'll know what I'm talking about. Glow-in-the-dark, hideous beasts that look like something conjured from a nightmare, with nearly their entire body mass being just one big mouth filled with teeth so freakin large that they look unwieldy.

This is an interesting subject to me. And it appears that this is exactly the type of area that the psychopaths who rule the world can easily bullshit about because no one would be able to call them out. The deep sea is too dark, too far, too cold, and pressure is too great for any normal non-mason, non-multimillionaire, non-submarine-owning person to go to and explore for themselves. So if the elite want to lie about what's down there (and we all know they lie about everything) this is an area where they can get away with it easier than anywhere else. Even the Titanic (or whatever ship it really was, claimed as the Titanic) is virtually unreachable and it is "only" 10k ft down. Pretty much anything deeper than 1000ft might as well be considered "the Abyss" and is totally out of reach for the average person. What could exist in the extreme depths? Are the deep-sea creatures we've seen in illustrations real? Could there be a part of the sea that is bottomless/unmeasurable? Have they found something that they won't tell us about? These are all questions I ponder. I'd imagine anyone else's guess is as good as mine, it's not like we can go down there ourselves and find out. It seems to me like the Great Deep of the ocean is practically another unknown frontier just like "outer space", in fact more so, since outer space doesn't exist. If someone on here has first-hand knowledge of these subjects, please chime in, I would love to hear.
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing? Empty Re: Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing?

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Slingshot wrote:
I've always been fascinated with the idea of the ocean's deepest depth
I now wonder how much of what we're told about the oceans is true

- Ocean floor mapping and max depth -
Mariana Trench is said to be 37,000 ft deep

- "space"
we have no access to the deep ocean
Very similar to the "space" program
Virtually none of us has the ability to go deeper than a thousand feet
which relegates exploration of the abyss solely to the institutions

- Strange deep sea creatures -
I kinda hope they exist
it could be the same as the dinosaur deception
Some of those deep Sea creatures look almost too alien to be real

anything deeper than 1000ft might as well be considered "the Abyss" and is totally out of reach for the average person
the Great Deep of the ocean is practically another unknown frontier just like "outer space"

The Mariana Trench can only exist on Spaceball Earth, deep down and out of sight; where the theory of Subduction Zones create Tectonic Plates, where one plate dives under another plate, in complete violation of compression and tension.  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing? Empty Re: Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing?

Post by Slingshot Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 pm

I understand that, but you don't think it's possible for the trench to still exist? Obviously all "their" explanations for it would be false, there's no plate tectonics at work or subduction, or things ball-earth related. But that doesn't necessarily have to mean that there aren't trenches and/or ridiculously deep parts of the ocean does it? We understand that anything that would validate flat earth/intelligent design would naturally be withheld, that's a given. They want us to think of plate tectonics and subterranean lava and earth's "core" and all that. That's understood.
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:32 pm

Slingshot wrote:
it's possible for the trench to still exist

Maybe one day with hyper-active, nuclear, ludicrous radar, we will map the seafloor in all it's glory.

Mariana Trench, one giant dive for mankind?
The theory of Subduction would not exist with physical observation.  see Occam's Razor
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindflood Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:22 am

whatever ,they, the popular science pushers tell us one thing seems to be clear; and that is to dissuade our interest about whats in the ocean and persuade our attention to fictional space. i see no reason they would lie about what they found, if anything its just the tip of the iceberg of whats been discovered.

i see no reason undersea trenches couldn't exist, as for the process that creates them that is a bit unclear, the premise of subduction ; that the denser basaltic crust moves against the lighter granitic crust and is forced under due to the difference in wieghts is pure theory
mindflood
mindflood

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:41 am

mindflood wrote:
whatever
i see no reason they would lie
i see no reason undersea trenches couldn't exist

Let me point out, the "Mariana Trench" is not a trench; it marks the science fiction location for the Subduction Zone.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Slingshot Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 am

I think all mindflood is saying is the same thing I'm saying: that the reasons they give for its existence (if it exists) would be false (subduction being false) but that doesn't necessarily have to mean that the trench itself can't exist. You could be right that the Mariana trench is entirely science-fiction. It can't be proven by either of us whether it exists or not, and that's exactly why the deep sea in general seems a lucrative place for "them" to make up all kinds of stuff in their quest to push the ball-earth model along. My whole point in this post is I'm wondering what exactly is faked and what is possible/provable. Is the whole entire thing faked, including most of the animals said to live there? Or are just the animals faked, and the trenches real? Or are the animals real, but the trenches are faked and the ocean doesn't go any deeper than a few thousand feet? Or is everything real except that the ocean is much much deeper than they say it is? Etc etc. I understand there's not much meat in this topic since it's all speculation obviously and not really researchable, which is why it's in the off-topic section. It's merely an exercise in thought. For all we know the trenches (if they exist) could be "drains" that suck in water and cycle it underneath the ocean floor and spit it back out, and that could have something to do with the tides. A natural filtering system maybe.
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:13 pm

Slingshot wrote:
mindflood is saying the same thing I'm saying

mindflood said,
i see no reason they would lie
i see no reason undersea trenches couldn't exist

Trivia:
Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan (c.1521) is credited with discovering "Islas de los Ladrones (Thieves Islands)"; colonization began in 1668 with the Jesuits changing the name to honor Mariana of Austria, then regent of Spain. The Jesuits then began to forcibly convert the native Chamorro people to faith based Catholic, and later to theory based Balltardism.

The Mariana is one of many deepwater ocean trenches formed by the theory of subduction.

The Mariana Trench Meteor Impact was centered at  17°31'20.56"N, 140°42'41.72"E.   Basketball

The Mariana Trench is more than 11 kilometers deep.  IX XI

Although it is a toxic environment, some creatures of the deep thrive there.

Deep Sea Abyss - Possible Brainwashing? Map_no10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum