IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations

+12
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Nym
ItsWorseThan1984
FiachraW
Tree
T1DRUMMER
Puffpanda
TruthNinjaLinney
FlatDanInTX
fakenasa
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Channel Recommendations

Post by Huge_Lead_Balls Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:34 pm

It won't let me post links yet(new member), but I've been working on the website NasaFails dot com for awhile now.
I invite anyone to check it out. Def would like to hear any feedback.
Its a community style website made with Joomla whereby members can post articles, comment and tag articles, a forum, search, share weblinks.
Youtube videos are automatically embedded into articles by posting the youtube video link. Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch, Facebook, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Flickr are also possible to embed with just a small code snippet.
Members can be given elevated privileges such as editors, publishers, moderators. articles will go thru a publishing process to keep out the riffraff, general members create draft articles, which will then go thru an editing and publishing process. Currently there is 1 active member (me) and much of the content needs further editing and is sample content.
Huge_Lead_Balls
Huge_Lead_Balls

https://NasaFails.com

JustinTimeForTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Channel Recommendations

Post by Carl Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:13 am

Huge_Lead_Balls wrote: It won't let me post links yet(new member), but I've been working on the website NasaFails dot com for awhile now.
I invite anyone to check it out.  Def would like to hear any feedback.
 Its a community style website made with Joomla whereby members can post articles, comment and tag articles, a forum, search, share weblinks.
Youtube videos are automatically embedded into articles by posting the youtube video link.   Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch, Facebook, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Flickr are also possible to embed with just a small code snippet.    
Members can be given elevated privileges such as editors, publishers, moderators.  articles will go thru a publishing process to keep out the riffraff,  general members create draft articles, which will then go thru an editing and publishing process.    Currently there is 1 active member (me) and much of the content needs further editing and is sample content.  

Looks like a nice website! Thanks for sharing…just starting to delve into some of the videos…

Carl

Huge_Lead_Balls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JustinTimeForTruth Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:45 am

Type DAVE MURPHY FLAT EARTH INTERVIEW on bitchute. Apparently I can't post a link because I'm new to the forum.
The start seems to be missing and its really hard to find original clip on youtube.

Its Dave Murphy doing a tv interview on Late Night with Milenko.  Extremely well articulated and provides clear concise questions and answers that shred the globe model.
I have found some of his other content to be questionable, but this interview was one of the more memorable clips related to Flat Earth that I discovered years ago and thought it was worth sharing.
JustinTimeForTruth
JustinTimeForTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 pm

JustinTimeForTruth wrote:Type DAVE MURPHY FLAT EARTH INTERVIEW on bitchute.  Apparently I can't post a link because I'm new to the forum.
The start seems to be missing and its really hard to find original clip on youtube.

Its Dave Murphy doing a tv interview on Late Night with Milenko.  Extremely well articulated and provides clear concise questions and answers that shred the globe model.
I have found some of his other content to be questionable, but this interview was one of the more memorable clips related to Flat Earth that I discovered years ago and thought it was worth sharing.

Here's the one I believe you are talking about ...

And here is the original, full-length from Macedonian television with Milenko's narrative.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

JustinTimeForTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum