IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations

+19
Gemini
Emily
John
JustinTimeForTruth
Carl
Huge_Lead_Balls
active
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Nym
ItsWorseThan1984
FiachraW
Tree
T1DRUMMER
Puffpanda
TruthNinjaLinney
FlatDanInTX
fakenasa
Admin
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Channel Recommendations

Post by Huge_Lead_Balls Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:34 pm

It won't let me post links yet(new member), but I've been working on the website NasaFails dot com for awhile now.
I invite anyone to check it out. Def would like to hear any feedback.
Its a community style website made with Joomla whereby members can post articles, comment and tag articles, a forum, search, share weblinks.
Youtube videos are automatically embedded into articles by posting the youtube video link. Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch, Facebook, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Flickr are also possible to embed with just a small code snippet.
Members can be given elevated privileges such as editors, publishers, moderators. articles will go thru a publishing process to keep out the riffraff, general members create draft articles, which will then go thru an editing and publishing process. Currently there is 1 active member (me) and much of the content needs further editing and is sample content.
Huge_Lead_Balls
Huge_Lead_Balls

https://NasaFails.com

JustinTimeForTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Channel Recommendations

Post by Carl Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:13 am

Huge_Lead_Balls wrote: It won't let me post links yet(new member), but I've been working on the website NasaFails dot com for awhile now.
I invite anyone to check it out.  Def would like to hear any feedback.
 Its a community style website made with Joomla whereby members can post articles, comment and tag articles, a forum, search, share weblinks.
Youtube videos are automatically embedded into articles by posting the youtube video link.   Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch, Facebook, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Flickr are also possible to embed with just a small code snippet.    
Members can be given elevated privileges such as editors, publishers, moderators.  articles will go thru a publishing process to keep out the riffraff,  general members create draft articles, which will then go thru an editing and publishing process.    Currently there is 1 active member (me) and much of the content needs further editing and is sample content.  

Looks like a nice website! Thanks for sharing…just starting to delve into some of the videos…

Carl

Huge_Lead_Balls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JustinTimeForTruth Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:45 am

Type DAVE MURPHY FLAT EARTH INTERVIEW on bitchute. Apparently I can't post a link because I'm new to the forum.
The start seems to be missing and its really hard to find original clip on youtube.

Its Dave Murphy doing a tv interview on Late Night with Milenko.  Extremely well articulated and provides clear concise questions and answers that shred the globe model.
I have found some of his other content to be questionable, but this interview was one of the more memorable clips related to Flat Earth that I discovered years ago and thought it was worth sharing.
JustinTimeForTruth
JustinTimeForTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 pm

JustinTimeForTruth wrote:Type DAVE MURPHY FLAT EARTH INTERVIEW on bitchute.  Apparently I can't post a link because I'm new to the forum.
The start seems to be missing and its really hard to find original clip on youtube.

Its Dave Murphy doing a tv interview on Late Night with Milenko.  Extremely well articulated and provides clear concise questions and answers that shred the globe model.
I have found some of his other content to be questionable, but this interview was one of the more memorable clips related to Flat Earth that I discovered years ago and thought it was worth sharing.

Here's the one I believe you are talking about ...

And here is the original, full-length from Macedonian television with Milenko's narrative.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

JustinTimeForTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by John Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:34 am

JTolan Media1    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqjHW3sIVWspvEw9yRW_Hcw
Dwayne Kellum  https://www.youtube.com/c/DwayneKellum/videos
RV Truth            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcuqC_1NEx2PAJUDZbnTfjA
Shaking My Head Productions https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSuj_8zaUn4FwvSAPO8m8iw/videos
NPT FOR ALL      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVgI_iktBGxZtKQi-U3O5Q/videos

Spanish language

Nur Para Todos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLc18B2Tfn1C_suWOCKsMew
NAOV              https://www.youtube.com/c/NAOVentretenimiento/videos
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:40 am

Not sure if it's appropriate but David Weiss has been mentioned here and he also has an app which is really cheap, I think about 5 US dollars, maybe less. It has an endless supply of material plus a blue dot global map where you can connect and message with other flatearthers anywhere in the world. It's actually amazing.

Flat earth zodiac and Sun Moon clock app.

Looks like I can't post the link to a video of how the app works as I'm only 2 days old here, but if you duck duck go it it should come up. Just make sure it's the Blue Water Bay app to ensure it's David Weiss.

Happy researching
Emily.

Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:38 am

My favorite Flat Earth channel is definitely Eric Dubay's channel for many obvious reasons.

The second favorite is Kyle Adams channel, he really put some decent effort to make it easy to prove flat earth scientifically. Highly recommend his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuKsMlANPxk

Gemini

CajunPie and John like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffpanda Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:35 am

Gemini wrote:My favorite Flat Earth channel is definitely Eric Dubay's channel for many obvious reasons.

The second favorite is Kyle Adams channel, he really put some decent effort to make it easy to prove flat earth scientifically. Highly recommend his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuKsMlANPxk

Hey nice find I'm digging this channel

Puffpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffpanda Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:38 am

So heres something funny

I put https://www.youtube.com/c/DwayneKellum/videos in to the search bar in youtube instead of my browser search bar, and the top results were the usual anti flat earth stuff, how the heck does that make sense?

Puffpanda

John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by trake Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:07 pm

I sat down for the full day to go over the list which Eric Dubay posted at the top and give a score to each channel and some basic information over it. If you want you can check it out here in Excel-type format:
https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/view/T+zsHiJq+IXLkQ2ITV822RwMNtGA-V6FspDx5sDXLaM/
(It takes a minute to load)
The score is based on my impression on looking at the channel for 5-10 minutes, and shouldn't be taken to be a correct evaluation.

Last edited by trake on Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addded a disclaimer)

trake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:56 pm

No FED on that list? The recent spat between FED and globebusters has been entertaining. FED is completely embarrassing them.

FED has to be the best channel out there but it's incredibly difficult for people to get up to speed with the years long conversation. I am constantly recommending it to people who just want me to give them the cliff notes debunk of globe and it's like that's not how this works man, you need to put in time.
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by trake Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:22 pm

Nym wrote:No FED on that list? The recent spat between FED and globebusters has been entertaining. FED is completely embarrassing them.

FED has to be the best channel out there but it's incredibly difficult for people to get up to speed with the years long conversation. I am constantly recommending it to people who just want me to give them the cliff notes debunk of globe and it's like that's not how this works man, you need to put in time.

I appreciate the response, I obviously didn't add all the Flat Earth channels out there, just the list Eric posted, I'll hopefully add more in the near future, I'll notify this thread when I will. In the meantime anyone is welcome to use the information out there as they please, you could open your own google sheets or some other way of publishing your own list in a nice format and posting the url here.
But to your question, who's 'FED'? Do you mean Flat Earth Dave? He's probably a shill if I'm not mistaken.

trake

Nym likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:36 pm

trake wrote:
Nym wrote:No FED on that list? The recent spat between FED and globebusters has been entertaining. FED is completely embarrassing them.

I appreciate the response, I obviously didn't add all the Flat Earth channels out there, just the list Eric posted, I'll hopefully add more in the near future, I'll notify this thread when I will. In the meantime anyone is welcome to use the information out there as they please, you could open your own google sheets or some other way of publishing your own list in a nice format and  posting the url here.
But to your question, who's 'FED'? Do you mean Flat Earth Dave? He's probably a shill if I'm not mistaken.

FED, the Flat Earth Debate youtube channel hosted by Nathan Oakley. Panelists I can remember the names of are 10thman, Refracted Curvature, Sleeping Warrior, Arwjn, Chocolate Sayan, and Quantum Eraser.

From my experience, along with Eric I consider these guys to the the best in the field, the FED open panel show to be specific.
Nym
Nym

robogummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by robogummy Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:30 am

Agreed I like FED as well but I thought the spat was with Jeranism (saying science doesn't prove things) and not globebusters?

robogummy

Nym likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:55 pm

robogummy wrote:

Agreed I like FED as well but I thought the spat was with Jeranism (saying science doesn't prove things) and not globebusters?

Yes the current spat is with Jeran, but he is tightly linked with Globebusters still I believe, he was a regular panel member when I used to watch.

I don't watch GB anymore but I think there is a renewed interest in aether stuff with Bob, as I understand it this is why Jeran was getting into "science doesn't prove anything" in the first place. FED was claiming there is no scientific evidence for aether, which causes aether believers to absurdly pivot to "science doesn't prove anything anyway."
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:06 pm

Thanks to Trake for compiling that list, found a few gems I never had a link to before. Beyond the Imaginary Curve is an absolutely fantastic channel. Really love his man on the street approach and the way he gets through to people.
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:27 pm

Haven't went through it all yet but there's some really good information in here and it's presented well

Nym
Nym

nowhereelsetogo and pitagoras like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations - Page 2 Empty Flat Earth vs Simulation Hologram

Post by ellie Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:10 am

Flat Earth vs Simulation Holograph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wayyUx7n1Yg&t=139s

[youtube]wayyUx7n1Yg[/youtube]

ellie

LevelEarth and pitagoras like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Channel Recommendations - Page 2 Empty Sean Hibbler

Post by LevelEarth Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:32 pm

Puffpanda wrote:
Admin wrote:Hibbler Productions has just been added to the list:

He's gotta be one of the best documentary style channels out there
Hi guys. I recently found Hibbler productions from the documentary Level. If you're not aware of it you must watch it and share it. He's pretty good at what he does.
You can find him also on rokfin with content you won't find on WhoTube as well.
I would urge you in taking a look at what he's doing. You won't be disappointed.

LevelEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2