IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary

+9
WheresTheCurve?
HafizAbdulWahhab
Tony_Q
mitch
Schpankme
markwilson
Realearth
FL@T-E@RTH
Admin
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary Empty The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:43 am

People keep sending me this new flat Earth documentary allegedly 7 years in the making. Just look at the stupid thumbnail of a non-sense flat Earth model floating in space with the title "Convex Earth" which means "globe." They claim they've been working on this mediocre documentary for 7 years, long before the flat Earth resurgence? Yeah right. They used the same "dramatic music" song from YouTube free music bank for the entire first 30 minutes which effectively says nothing but builds up their experiment results which are inconclusive at best. The speakers all talk about the globe like it's real, gravity is real, space is real, satellites are real. To be honest I'm sick of people sending me this documentary like it's something I should be so happy about. I don't know why more people can't see through such obvious controlled opposition. I think all the Sheeple 2.0 are just excited to see people in lab coats with letters after their name questioning the Earth's shape.

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary 29570710

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary Empty Re: The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:37 am

So obviously controlled-opposition, I lasted 5 mins before turning it off!
No doubt it has been created to be the 'recommended' and 'highest result' on Youtube for anyone searching or curious about FE and even funnier is it was posted by that scumbag Jeranism.
I expect the usual suspects Sargent & Steere & FEA will be promoting it too.

#pathetic

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary Empty CONVEX EARTH - THE DOCUMENTARY

Post by markwilson Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:31 pm

RE: the newly released documentary, Convex Earth - The Documentary.

Here: https://tinyurl.com/yaru2qvp
And here: https://tinyurl.com/y8ed32vg

The first hour, in my opinion, was sterling-- the last 35 minutes or so, hard to stomach. And the graphic they chose for the website, and showcased throughout the video, always bothered me from the beginning as the countdown timer on their website ticked toward the video's release.

As I've viewed it now 3 times I am hard-pressed to find fault within that first hour. They laid out the experiments, presented the conclusion of each, and proved water settles into a horizontal plane. However, it felt like I was transported to a different realm during the last 30 minutes of the video. To me, it was so glaringly dichotomous-- zetetic science the first hour, mostly speculation the last 35 minutes-- that I can't help but wonder why the creators decided to sabotage their own effort.

The timeline (we're told at 5:47 that there are seven experiments):

THE EXPERIMENTS

1. Boats & Horizon line (6:00)

2. Long Range Telescope (12:05)

3. Radio Waves (14:24)

4. Laser Beam (16:08)

5. Geodesic Curvature in Buildings (22:47)

6. Geodesic Curvature in Water (28:23)

7. Laser Beam (revisited?) At the beginning we're told "7 experiments," yet laser beam is visited twice from different locations it seems. (31:37)

THE RESULTS (34:20)

1. With boats and horizon line

2. Long range telescope (40:17)

3. Radio waves (42:08)

4. Geodesic curvature in buildings (44:10)

5. Geodesic curvature in water (46:15)

6. Laser beam (48:29)

7. Laser beam at different lake (54:40)

AT 58:00 THE EXPERIMENTS AND RESULTS END, GRAVITY REARS ITS UGLY HEAD, AND SCOTTY BEAMS US SOMEPLACE KIRK NEVER INTENDED US TO GO.

According to their website, "Researchers of the CTZ – Zigurats Technology Center and Dakila Research,  scientists and other invited researchers have conducted in last years many experiments to prove the real shape of planet Earth." https://tinyurl.com/yb7wqd8m

I can't find any information about a brick and mortar "CTZ – ZIGURATS TECHNOLOGY CENTER." Possibly it's a cyberspace organization?

Ziggurat, an ancient Mesopotamian temple tower consisting of a lofty pyramidal structure built in successive stages with outside staircases and a shrine at the top; also : a structure or object of similar form. ---Merriam Webster Dictionary

I make no inference as to why the group chose to use "Zigurats" in the center's name, or that they intended to subliminally promote the Masonic pyramid and a "temple tower," but will only share that a quick search revealed nothing of a brick and mortar presence for the group. A more thorough research may reveal one.

Dakila Research initially led me here: https://tinyurl.com/yb23ggep

I found the above link in an article here (see toward the bottom of the page, "SOURCE"): https://tinyurl.com/ycnf5xfh

[Edit] Some good points are made in the last 35 minutes-- for example plumb (58:56), and level (59:43), but there's much that left me scratching my head in it too.

Last edited by markwilson on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:50 pm

Convex Earth - The Documentary

Unfortunately, this balltard documentary missed the one vital point dictated by the flat Earth realm we live and governed by Perspective.

There can be no curvature on the horizon with Perspective.

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary Railwa10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:26 pm

I see Bro Sanchez TV is promoting this on twitter
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:20 pm

Here are the given conclusions to the experiments in Convex Earth - The Documentary (or, why oh why didn't they end it at about an hour?):

Boats and Horizon Line Conclusion: “With this experiment one of the main arguments of the spherical earth theory, that boats disappear on the horizon due to the curvature, is totally refuted. This is the first proof of the flatness of the waters.”

Long-Range Telescopes Conclusion: “This experiment is yet another proof the earth cannot be a sphere.”

Radio Waves Conclusion: “This is yet another proof of the flatness of the waters refuting the spherical model of the earth.”

Geodesic Curvature in Buildings Conclusion: “The identical measurements of distance between between the bases and tops, prove that between the two buildings there is no curvature, proving that the earth has no spherical shape.”

Geodesic Curvature in Water Conclusion: “These data overthrow the theory of sphericity, because according to this theory the water should follow the curvature of the earth— only in a curve, there is no level. The three altitude measurements were identical, proving the leveling of the water, proving that the earth has no spherical shape."

Laser Beam Conclusion (17 km): “This is unquestionable proof that the earth is not a sphere for the waters are level.”

Laser Beam Conclusion Titicaca Lake (35 km): “But how could one project a laser beam from one shore to another, 35 km away, if in the theory of the spherical earth, there would be a curvature of 24 meters in height and the laser equipment was positioned at 2 meters high, parallel to the water level? This is yet another unquestionable proof of the flatness of the waters, which definitively overturns the theory of the sphericity of the earth.

The experiments and their conclusions end at 58 minutes, in which every conclusion refutes "sphere, spherical, sphericity."

A few observations following the 58 minute mark:

“According to the experiments gravity does not exist.”

“Plumb and level overthrow the theory of gravity.”

The level “insures horizontality.”

“By verifying that the water remains level, both in micro and macro environments, it’s also verified that gravity does not exist, because if this force existed the waters would follow the curvature of the planet.

At 1:01 they introduce what “holds” us to the ground; Magnetism, Density, Pressure, and Light (MDPL).

At 1:16, “the real format of our world is this; it is convex in its continents and level in the waters.” [Webster's 1828 Dictionary defines convex as, "Rising or swelling on the exterior surface into a spherical or round form; gibbous; opposed to concave, which expresses a round form of the interior surface; as a convex mirror or lens." So from the ocean floor to the top of a mountain, back to another ocean floor, could be considered "convex," though I'm not sure why they wouldn't state something to the tune that the "real format of our world is a horizontal plane with irregular hills and valleys throughout it."]

They then show a Kazumi Kawano, “CTZ researcher,” and he says, “I was hired to build a model of the globe and convex earth. I never thought that the earth would have a different shape. I always believed the earth was a globe; an entire round sphere, all tidy, perfect. After the completion of the construction I see the importance that you cannot live on a planet without level and without plumb. I can only conclude that our planet is convex.” [scratching my head - level & plumb, i.e., straight horizontal, straight vertical, does not commingle with "convex"]

How they can get so much right in the first hour, only to take winged conjectural flight the last 30 minutes, is beyond me.

Last edited by markwilson on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:42 pm

What she said ^^^
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:53 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:41 pm

It does appear this is a controlled opposition Sargentenial type (Sargentesque?) effort; introduce verifiable, demonstrable facts in nature, and then juxtapose those with a ridiculous graphic representation we all know cannot be verified-- and throwing in the term "convex" as though it is distinguishable from the "sphere" they refuted in all their experiments. While in hour one, refuting "sphere" from one side of the mouth, and then promoting "convex" in the last 30 minutes, from the other side of the mouth.

A pernicious, yet skillful production, which must mean the last 30, 35 minutes were the primary purpose for the documentary to begin with. To engender confusion.

I suppose, though, they can at least copyright their "Convex Earth" image, much as the multitudinous Bible versions change a few words from the other guy's Bible, and then claim copyright on their own version of "the Bible."

Last edited by markwilson on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:

Excellent video find, Eric! Succinct and makes the point; reliable information in hour one, pure crap interjected in the final 35 minutes!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony_Q Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Great observations markwilson

Tony_Q

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizAbdulWahhab Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:09 pm

I am totally agree with the analysis of Eric Dubay. Yeah people whom like to see official stamps with lab coats. But still claiming they Awakened. I don't think so. They just escaped from one indoctrination and again fall into another one. So, wake up earth is flat not convex!
That's all from our Flat Earth Urdu.Pk forum. We are with ifers and always with the awaken one. Not with shills
👍👍👍

Sent from Topic'it App
HafizAbdulWahhab
HafizAbdulWahhab

https://www.facebook.com/flatearthurdu.pk

Back to top Go down

Post by WheresTheCurve? Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Immediately knew it was controlled opposition even before it was released by the goofy looking image of earth they posted.

WheresTheCurve?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 am

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary 29750810

The producer and several "scientists" in this documentary were previously involved in the ET Bilu case, another documentary claiming that aliens are real! Not only this but the producer has been jailed over previous fraudulent claims and the Brazilian media is running them under the bus for this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:55 am

From Sami Warhani

1. The documentary claims to have tested and proven result. Which are yet to be disclosed.
Ref to website. Results and equipment used still unavailable.
2. Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira has been under suspicion of fraud and misconduct:  https://www.ufo.com.br/artigos/urandir-fernandes-de-oliveira-do-charlatanismo-ao-estelionato/
3. 1hour 10 minutes they speculate on satellites yet provide no evidence
4. 1hour 12 minutes they dismiss Einstein and the theory of gravity yet the attribute curved visuals of earth to "gravitational lensing"
5. The building measurements were never analyzed or discussed
6. 1hour 9 minutes they demonstrate the sun's rotation show this half pear shape rock rotating in space. This was not tested or verified but like the satellites was added in almost as if it was fact.
7. During the claims of new land was shown a high altitude image of clouds and some snow capped mountains and presented this as proof of new land. If NASA showed most FE believers this they would laugh.
8. The last 30 minutes of the documentary was a poorly stitched scrapbook type documentary. Not one claim was proven and not one measurement was disclosed. This documentary is far from transparent and serves as disinformation to the Flat Earth course.

I have more but with that alone they left me with no credibility for the creators
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Admin wrote:From Sami Warhani

I wondered about that one too. Since all water seeks its level I have no doubt whatsoever that the Earth is built on a horizontal plane. So plumb and level are universal in fact (i.e., straight lines perpendicular to one another). I too would have liked a more thorough discussion on the determination, at such distance, that the tops and bottoms of the buildings were the same measurement. I have no doubt they are, because plumb in any one place on Earth is plumb at any other location-- but as you say, the means of deriving at those measurements "were never analyzed or discussed."

No doubt both buildings were plumb, but how was accurate measurement taken over so great distance? We know that a perfect plumb anywhere on Earth is matched at any other location, and therefore the distance between the tops and the bottoms would be the same-- and they apparently confirmed the contractors were competent in that each building was plumb along the universal horizontal, but how was the distance measured, top to top, and bottom to bottom?

Or maybe I'd be bitten here if the answer were a snake. Am I just not seeing the simple answer?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:From Sami Warhani

I revisited that one. Beginning at 22:50, we're told that "an unprecedented experiment developed by the researchers, was to measure the geodesic curvature between two buildings over a long distance using high precision GPS."

UNPREC'EDENTED, adjective Having no precedent or example; not preceded by a like case; not having the authority of prior example. --Webster's 1828 Dictionary

So they're claiming that their effort "to measure the geodesic curvature" is "unprecedented."

But it is also claimed at 23:50, "...because if the Earth is spherical, it must have a superior length in the base." I'm willing to give them that one. We know the "superior length" would be at the top of the buildings in the case of an imagined ball-- so perhaps that was just mistranslated.

INCRA is introduced as being part of the experiment. We find this about INCRA:

"National Institute of Colonization and Agrarian Reform (Instituto Nacional de Colonização e Reforma Agrária; INCRA) was founded in 1970 during General Emílio Garrastazu Médici's presidency. It was one of several agencies created under the 1964–1985 military-technocratic authoritarian regime to develop the Amazon Region. Its four main tasks were: to alleviate conflict over land tenure; to resettle thousands of landless peasants, especially from the northeast of Brazil; to establish peasant cooperatives to provide economic support; and to standardize and modernize existing legal forms of large-scale ownership so as to increase production and hence government revenues." https://tinyurl.com/yc72remf

Hardly sounds like an organization that would be competent in an "unprecedented" measurement between the tops/bottoms of two buildings far apart. I'd like a better understanding how such measurements were taken, and also why they chose to do the measurements using two buildings separated by such distance when it was earlier declared that the buildings were chosen "as far apart from each other as possible. High precision GPS measurements are done at the base and at the top of each building. According to the theory of the spherical Earth the distance of the measurements of the bases must be different than the measurements of the top, even in a few meters."

Okay, so if the issue can be proved using two buildings of similar height, "even in a few meters," why on flat Earth did they not conduct the experiment with two buildings a few meters apart?! Much more believable that such accurate measurement can be taken a few meters apart than many miles apart.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

A discussion would have been warranted of just exactly how precise the GPS coordinates would have been, if a reading was taken at a point at the top of, and at the bottom of, each building. They fell woefully short of developing exactly how accurate measurements were taken over great distance, in my estimation.

[Edit] The above article on INCRA does go on to state that "INCRA's mandate emphasized agrarian reform, support to settlements, and clarification of property titles….” So I'm guessing they do have surveyors to do that work.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:33 am

So allegedly aliens told him 7 years ago that Earth was a flat asteroid floating in space:

Controlled Opposition alert
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:So allegedly aliens told him 7 years ago that Earth was a flat asteroid floating in space:

"Sixty days ago Bilu promised to reveal some new astonishing information about Earth, human origin, about Jesus and God..." (Good grief. Smh)

Nice touch at 1:45 into the video with the alien actually deigning to converse with him about the lofty things while it was all being recorded. Where's Joseph Smith and the golden tablets when you need him?!

For others, and for best comedic value, be sure to turn on English subtitles when viewing.

So if I understand this correctly, Convex Earth - The Documentary, was 7 years in the making beginning about the same time Bilu, the lovable alien, began pontificating "astonishing information about Earth, human origin, about Jesus and God..."

The Toxic Twins can't touch this polished clown act!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Now that their shilly crapumentary has been exposed, the shills that were pushing it and posting it on their channels have done a 180 degree turn.  Now that their ET Bilu non-sense has been exposed they are in damage-control mode reversing their position as fast as possible:

A lot of the commenters are seeing through Jeran's fake back-peddling too:

Chris E
Ahhhh...now you wanna talk about their credibility.....when in the chat of the mirror you posted....you were begging people to overlook their faults!!!! Consistently inconsistent as always.

John Watson
attacking other grass root FE chans.. whilst proclaiming the merits of a suspect video.. fvk you

Bible BookClub
How in the holy hell could you have entertained this notion at all? Pathetic

Awareness
Too late to back peddle now, the damage is done, we see straight through you guys now

OutofBubblegum
"Seemed like they were legit"  How can you watch that mock doc and not see it for what it is. Very disappointed in the discernment of you guys regarding this, expeccially  you Jaren. You have always been a model of skepticism. I guess we  want the science community to wake up to this possibility so much that we are now grasping at anything. It's like expecting the msm to start actually reporting legitimate alternative theories to the realities of this world.

Karan Bhalla
Request all genuine truth seekers to be beware of Jeran and Bob. They might deliberately mislead you. E.g. even when the solar eclipse evidently fails on the globe, Jeran still has the solar eclipse modeled video up his channel. He didn't apologize then?? Their clever manoeuvres have been caught in more than one occasion now. Seems Eric Dubay was right after all!!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:22 pm

Admin wrote:Now that their shilly crapumentary has been exposed, the shills that were pushing it and posting it on their channels have done a 180 degree turn.  Now that their ET Bilu non-sense has been exposed they are in damage-control mode reversing their position as fast as possible:

Most appropriate, Eric, that you consigned this whole clown troupe, and their Convex Earth - The Documentary, to the Flat Earth Shills, Trolls and Controlled Opposition category! And how ill-informed I was to ever think it worthy of starting a thread in the Reference Materials, eBooks, Articles, Videos, Maps thread based on the experiments in the first hour!

Good job!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:48 am

If you watch the clip of them talking to the Bilu alien, it sounds like a spanish speaking gollum hiding in the bushes telling them the Earth is a flat asteroid floating in space:

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary 29594610

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:59 am

Admin wrote: If you watch the clip of them talking to the Bilu alien, it sounds like a spanish speaking gollum hiding in the bushes telling them the Earth is a flat asteroid floating in space:

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary 29594610

L M A O
Fantastic humor, made my day, thanks

PS Schpankme wants to know if Bilu is a circumcised mind masturbation chosen one.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next