IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricDubay.com

+6
ThirdEyeOpen
csp
Realearth
RickFE
Artemis
Admin
10 posters

Go down

EricDubay.com Empty EricDubay.com

Post by Admin Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:21 pm

I have spent the past several weeks creating EricDubay.com, a website that compiles all my work, including Flat Earth, Conspiracy, Spirituality, Health, Yoga, Martial Arts, Music and more in an easy-to-navigate format.  Please visit and share this video/website with everyone you can to help my mission of spreading truth, freedom, peace and love to our flat Earth.  Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

EricDubay.com Empty Re: EricDubay.com

Post by Artemis Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:41 pm

In one of the attacks, when he wanted to take monopoly on words " flat earth" on google search and on more then 50 FE sites, Paul Bales said that he should bought EricDubay.com when he had a chance.

Glad to see this finally is filled with Eric's great research. Thanks for all this.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Nice site Eric. All the backlinks to your other sites and YouTube, will help it on search engines. I am going to mirror this to my youtube. Peace
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:30 pm

EricDubay.com Screen10

I cannot access the site.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 pm

I was on site earlier but can't access site now.

Last edited by Realearth on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:57 am

Site is backup again
Great site Eric.....
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:26 am

Sorry guys, not sure why the database service decided to go awol - possibly related to the back up being taken, however the site has been running for a few weeks while Eric has been preparing it and it hasn't happened.

I can't see anything nefarious, but I'll dig through all the logs to confirm.

Everything should be back to normal.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEyeOpen Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:21 am

Very nice site. Very easy to use.  I'll definitely share it with everyone I know.
ThirdEyeOpen
ThirdEyeOpen

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:22 am

Love the New ericdubay.com site, simple and elegant.
Thank you Eric for providing the content.
Thank you CSP for making the site a reality.
And thanks to everyone else that contributed.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:59 am

Yes, big thanks to CSP and TowardTruth for helping make EricDubay.com a reality!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by towardtruth Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 am

The site is awesome! So much great content, it should do excellent in the search engines.  I'm so glad to have been able to help you with the domain Smile

towardtruth

Back to top Go down

Post by towardtruth Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:37 am

I saw someone mention this on the FB page - it's a good idea to change the links on the site to be more search engine friendly.

Instead of links looking like http://www.ericdubay.com/?p=695

They'll look like http://www.ericdubay.com/200-proofs-earth-is-not-a-spinning-ball-english.html

Csp, let me know if you need help finding this option in the WP control panel.

towardtruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:45 am

Hey, I noticed this, and I do this with Atlantean Conspiracy. Some of the links can get pretty long though and I was thinking these nice, short URLs would be good for this site. Do the SEO advantages of me renaming all the URLs out-weigh the convenience of having short URLs to link to? I highly doubt many people find my work through web searches anyway as all the shill sites are given preference by Google regardless of how much SEO work I do, or how much more traffic I have than them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by towardtruth Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:04 am

I think there are SEO advantages to having the keywords in the link structure.  For me sharing a link is just cut and copy, most of the social media platforms will shorten it for you anyway.

There's no denying your material is not given preference in google, etc.. but I can remember coming across an article at atlanteanconspiracy.com via search on a topic I didn't know you wrote about. So, I wouldn't discount search totally Wink

My opinion is it makes a site look a little more polished too but it is a personal preference.

towardtruth

Back to top Go down

Post by towardtruth Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:19 am

So to answer your question, I do think the SEO advantages do outweigh the disadvantages.

Changing the links right now would kinda suck because anything that's shared up to this point, those links wouldn't work anymore. The actual changing on the links across the whole site is pretty quick and easy.

But the site is very young, I do think the articles will rank better with keyword link structure.

It is a personal preference though..I do see some webmasters that prefer not to change links.

towardtruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:20 am

I just went to switch the URL type in the settings and when I switched it over to post-name URLs, suddenly every page on my entire site gave a 404 error. I don't think it's so easy to switch over now that the site has been built.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:24 am

Link keywords are not really worth much (if anything) anymore, after the gaming of SEO during the 2000's (where companies would plaster unrelated keywords and content in hidden content and URLs), Google generally only promotes a site organically through back links and traffic that flows through your site and related back link sites.

The best thing you can do is link from your YouTube videos, and from the IFERS forums to EricDubay.com. So for example, if you create a piece of content, post it on the forums (perhaps in a synopsis form) which then links to EricDubay.com with the full content (or just post full content on both). Same with a YouTube video, link it from the forums and from EricDubay.com, and in YouTube video description link to the forums and EricDubay.com

You already have a boat load of traffic coming through your YouTube account, and I would imagine the forum traffic is also rising so you should be able to organically grow EricDubay along side both - especially as more people get interested in flat earth, which appears to be the case:

https://trends.google.com.au/trends/explore?q=flat%20earth

Also, I would suggest creating a 1 minute "credits" style template for the end of your videos, so once the video finishes it shows the forums link and a link to EricDubay.com on the screen, as a lot of people don't read the YouTube descriptions (or comments for that matter).
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:34 am

Thanks for the advice CSP. I have gone and put links to IFERS, Atlantean, and EricDubay.com on all my YouTube videos and will continue to back-link everything I post with each other. I've thought of making a "credits" thing, subscription button etc., but those things annoy me when I see them on others' videos (especially opening credits) so I've been reluctant to bother. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:38 am

I definitely understand the reluctance, and having an opening credit screen is definitely a no-no, but at the end it should not be a problem and will help capture those others who do not read descriptions or comments.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by green Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:16 am

Admin wrote:Hey, I noticed this, and I do this with Atlantean Conspiracy.  Some of the links can get pretty long though and I was thinking these nice, short URLs would be good for this site.  Do the SEO advantages of me renaming all the URLs out-weigh the convenience of having short URLs to link to?  I highly doubt many people find my work through web searches anyway as all the shill sites are given preference by Google regardless of how much SEO work I do, or how much more traffic I have than them.

There is great PR ranking benefit to long tailing your URLs, especially when so many of them will contain the keyword "flat earth". You can always create shortened, memorable, URLs which auto-redirect to your post (on the longer URL) without the user being aware.
There are other on page SEO procedures to help your page rank well.

• Use headings 4-5 times in each article add a heading in
    Code:
    <h> or <h1>
    tags which contains the keyword/phrase you're aiming to rank the page for.

• Utilize image alt tags every image on your page can have alternative text. This text is a description of the image; it is displayed when the browser cannot display the image. Most of your alt tags are empty at the minute. I'd give them all a 5-10 word description which contains your keyword/phrase.

There are other places to have your keyword like the title tag, meta description.
It's also worth linking between your own articles where relevant, google counts it as legit link juice.
If you can get people to type your web address into their URL box, that's PR gold.

But, as you've mentioned google have bias. For this reason I would consider raising awareness by link building.

Google is just one website that can put your link in front of people. Im sure there are hundreds of questions on yahoo and quora which could have an answer which sources your website, then the social media platforms, blog comments and forums.
As mentioned, linking between your YouTube, this forum, AC and ED.com will help them all grow together. It's worth noting that YouTube is the internet's second most used search engine, after google - at least it was in 2016.

Too tired to revise and edit, happy to go into more detail in conversation. Peace.

PS. I think a short outro containing links to more information is perfectly legit. Wouldn't like to hear you say the words "like" or "subscribe" though.
green
green

https://j8ey.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:44 am

Man are they stepping up their game in getting ride of your name from the net. I type in your name and now I have to type in full name to Google or YouTube to find you. My comp freezes and my phone starts acting up

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down