IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions

+9
Amitchelld
Spydaman
mitch
Skywalker
Real World
Schpankme
RickFE
Admin
Artemis
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions - Page 2 Empty Re: The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:57 pm

I was driving down a main road I've gone down plenty of times but got caught a red light and next to me was this building I've never seen named "Fraternal Order Of Police" What really caught my eye was the 5 pointed star symbol with an all seeing eye at the bottom left. And at the bottom right the symbol of a Masonic handshake. The symbol reminds me of "The Order Of The Eastern Star" logo, but it is not inverted.

In the middle of The Fraternal Order of Police logo reads "Jus, Fidus, Libertatum" when translated means "Law is a Safeguard of Freedom."

The Fraternal Order of Police was founded in 1915 by two men, Martin Toole and Delbert Nagle. When doing simple google searches on The Fraternal Order of Police you will find they have over "more than 324,000 members in more than 2,100 lodges."

The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions - Page 2 Fratpo10

Colorado Fraternal Order of Police covering the symbols at the bottom

The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions - Page 2 Covere10
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions - Page 2 Empty Dave C..................

Post by its_Goyim Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:39 pm

https://servimg.com/view/20376441/7
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Back to top Go down

The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions - Page 2 Empty Re: The Symbolism of Freemasonry-JWO on Buildings/Architecture/Institutions

Post by Forest4theTreez Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:04 pm

https://youtu.be/_zdd2byGdLc

I found this video interesting. This guy took the time to show people in every industry and position of power, wealth and fame posing for pictures and using the same secret society symbolism. I wasn’t sure where to post this. Move it if necessary. Thanks!

Forest4theTreez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2