IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth

+3
thugnastylol
Mar L
chedda
7 posters

Go down

How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth  Empty How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth

Post by chedda Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:29 am

Sorry for my bad grammar, I am not an English major but hope you understand the tech language and if anyone would like to correct my grammar please do so, so I don't look foolish for trying to spread some knowledge.

I am a network engineer, I know how the network data is transmitted, mostly by transatlantic communications cables and cellular towers that not only are they used to triangulate locations but anything with a mac address on the grid but also to push internet to peoples homes,business from a central location to city to city. That what we call a network bridge or point to point network, a point to point network can only travel in a straight path between 2 devices. These devices have to face each other with nothing in between them or the signal gets lost, it very different from wifi that broadcast in a 360. The main device with internet source will beem the internet to the other device as long as it is in a straight sight. So now that you know what the basic of a network bridge is and  know that we can't detect the curvature of earth, please listen to where i am coming from.

This device which I am about to show you is what on those cell towers we all pass up and are on the corner of high rise buildings, they beam internet/phone/gps signal from 1 location to another location using a their devices and repeat the process till the signal gets to weak and needs a to bridge the 2 distances, that when a cable line is ran to the new location so they can repeat the process again. The device is an airfiber antenna dish, https://www.ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiberx-antenna/ and they attach a booster to increase the data transfer speed causing the distance of the signal to travel faster and further using this https://www.ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiberx/ please watch the small glimps of the video they have which shows how it beams the signal 300kl away or 186miles away and remember the signal can only travel in a straight line to where the other device is. This is impossible because at that distance we would have a huge drop in curvature and the signal would have been LOST and they have more powerful device out there that can travel further but these are the ones I've worked with. If you want to located towers near you use internet explore go to this website http://www.antennasearch.com/ so remember when your diving in the city, look up at the corners of the building or cell towers for those network devices, here some examples
https://www.google.com/search?q=antennas+on+buildings&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii35_S_crSAhVJbSYKHYF5CeQQ_AUIBigB&biw=1920&bih=1012#imgrc=-VTvHTz1aJBDLM:

I hope this helps, I could go into more details but need more time, just wanted to get this out there, if you would like more details or have any questions just leave a comment.

Last edited by chedda on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total

chedda

Agenda2030 and oldtincan like this post

Back to top Go down

How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth  Empty Re: How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth

Post by Mar L Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Wow .
This is a revelation and huge step in this most important truth.
Hope more people read your post ASAP! surely this is yet another glaringly obvious proof?
Thanks for sharing.

Mar L

Back to top Go down

How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth  Empty Re: How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth

Post by thugnastylol Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:01 am

Just my 2 cents as a fellow engineer. I find it hard to convince tech minded people of the limits of any technologies. So many of us have been convinced that science technology is better than we know. This often leads folks I talk with to a dead end where they believe "it is unknowable". I also know antenna installers that worked in the army, networking new areas with satellite dishes as troops moved around. Even people that understand point to point very well, still usually tell me that gravity or some other mechanism is involved or that they don't care. More over, all major internet traffic between countries still rely on cables in the ocean, while NASA claims to have 25 million mile range wifi (might be a different number). None of it adds up when you think about it from a common sense perspective.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:49 am

What perplexes me, is how NASA can claim to send these signals to a Mars rover when everything is moving. Not to mention how diminishes would the signal be if it could reach that far. They must have repeater sats planted everywhere lol. Joke ofc. Has anyone got any information on the signal strength and parameters used to send to Mars>? Guaranteed we can find flaws in any specs they dish out. Not to mention how big the actual transmitter would have to be. Let's say for argument sake they could send a signal to mars and mars was a planet, how long would they be able to maintain a connection if everything is always moving? This is were it becomes really failed in my opinion. Its like pointing the transmitter at a speed boat that is constantly moving. Sure you might get signal as u traverse the signal, but to maintain a connection long enough, I simply cannot buy into that.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:58 am

There is already a thread for this subject,
http://ifers.123.st/t69p25-flight-routes-shipping-routes-under-sea-cables#6003

welcome to the forum chedda
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by JohannJohann Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Im guessing the idea/inspiration for Satellites came from Sun ovens. Kinda funny, they must be laughing

How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth  Search?biw=1280&bih=818&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=AyFXW9vRDanlkgWIxL2IDA&q=sun+oven&oq=sun+oven&gs_l=img.3..35i39k1j0l3j0i5i30k1l3j0i8i30k1j0i24k1l2.493775.495258.0.496037.8.8.0.0.0.0.480.1154.3-2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..5.3.1152...0i67k1.0https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=818&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=AyFXW9vRDanlkgWIxL2IDA&q=sun+oven&oq=sun+oven&gs_l=img.3..35i39k1j0l3j0i5i30k1l3j0i8i30k1j0i24k1l2.493775.495258.0.496037.8.8.0.0.0.0.480.1154.3-2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..5.3.1152...0i67k1.0.DSUJ_R3saic

JohannJohann

Back to top Go down

How Internet/Wireless Data is Transmitted on Flat Earth  Empty Antenna Search

Post by oldtincan Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:39 pm

This sure explained why my cell service is so bad. But then I became aware that the map is more than ten years behind. Oh, well, I liked it pre-WalMart anyway! BTW why do 'satellite' dishes all point south?

oldtincan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down