IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

+67
jtcribbs
Russian Blue Cat
naiveharry
Jack Aurora
JayEs
dexter1914
PacMan
Tree
Oliver_Bestfall
ShoreLandFellow
openURmind
Bro
superuserdo
Alpha
EthericData2
Sienokupeta
NIKKOR300
h311inac311
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Dactylion
Phineas
andyow1
carter15
jz00
Spöket
NateYad
O'Dubshulaney
Pablodiablo1
markwilson
seeit
FlagDude
voyager
sol peace
FL@T-E@RTH
Mar L
Leroy Wilbury
Ziggy Kelleher
Just Vital
Danno25
Realearth
Wertikal
jtb
thugnastylol
Real World
TheTruth
o0LJ0o
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Illuminati? You mean jews
Razeker
linguo
esrjm22
Hawkward
ronnieswoleman
jimmytamp
rc0123
vortexpuppy
Beashambassador
Schpankme
damnice
Banazir
csp
vortexkitten
AbuIsmael
iahawks
Thinkforyourself
Admin
71 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Schpankme Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:43 am

linguo wrote:
How Earth protected from the gamma rays generated by Sun?
Watch these people try to answer a seriously important question while not one of them can agree with each other
http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/142005/how-earth-protected-from-the-gamma-rays-generated-by-sun

Science Fiction Facts:
The Sun is not producing "nuclear fusion"
No Nukes
No Neutrinos
No Photons
No Solar gamma rays
No Solar flares
No Atmosphere
No Ozone Layer
No hole in the ozone-layer above Antarctica

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by linguo Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 am

I didn't think atomic theory depended on heliocentricism. It's ruled by electromagnetism. Am I incorrect?
linguo
linguo

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:15 am

linguo wrote:
I didn't think atomic theory depended on heliocentricism.
It's ruled by electromagnetism. Am I incorrect?

Science Fiction Facts:

• Big Bang Theory
  • Heliocentric Theory
  • Atomic Theory

All one and the same visually.
The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 Atom-png
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Razeker Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:03 pm

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 15672708_1166703096732201_384570258052610289_n

São Paulo, Brazil. Dec 21/2016 at 5:30am (Nikon P900) facing Northwest direction.
Razeker
Razeker

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty Saw a star appear like a normal one in the night sky, flashed VERY bright, like the sun for a second, and disappeared completely?

Post by Illuminati? You mean jews Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:57 am

Saw a star appear like a normal one in the night sky, flashed VERY bright, like the sun for a second, and disappeared completely?

not sure where else to post and I got in trouble for making a topic with such short manifesto so posting here

Illuminati? You mean jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Illuminati? You mean jews wrote:Saw a star appear like a normal one in the night sky, flashed VERY bright, like the sun for a second, and disappeared completely?

not sure where else to post and I got in trouble for making a topic with such short manifesto so posting here

What date and time did you observe this?
What was your location?
Was there anyone with you that saw this star?
What part of the sky?
Was it moving?
Best regards
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:48 am

Beashambassador wrote:
Illuminati? You mean jews wrote:Saw a star appear like a normal one in the night sky, flashed VERY bright, like the sun for a second, and disappeared completely?

What date and time did you observe this?
What was your location?
Was there anyone with you that saw this star?
What part of the sky?
Was it moving?
Best regards

2 January 2017, 8:30 is my prediction
North west nsw
No one was with me
well that's hard to describe.. i live in a two story house so standing on a one story house and lifting my head about 5cm, it was in the lower star region
it was not moving at all

It was extremely bizarre, and for some reason I knew something was going to happen when I saw the star appear.

This is me by the way, i've been banned for no reason. AGAIN. I want answer as to why so I know it's not fucking internet filtration because this is the best place to post this kind of things

Back to top Go down

Post by o0LJ0o Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:23 am

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 20170110

First time posting on here guys, i went out for a cig a moment ago and there was this ring around the moon can anyone explain??

o0LJ0o

Back to top Go down

Post by o0LJ0o Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 am

was taken on my phone also have a video too was really weird surely this shows how close the moon is in order to have the light disperse so outwards like that ??

o0LJ0o

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruth Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:41 pm

o0LJ0o wrote:was taken on my phone also have a video too was really weird surely this shows how close the moon is in order to have the light disperse so outwards like that ??

https://youtu.be/XuIyrpFN7YQ

reminded me of this video.

TheTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:24 pm

In my opinion it is a visual effect coused by reflection of medium / dome above us.
Some sort of mirroring effect, similar as it can been observed with rainbows.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 am

Real World wrote:In my opinion it is a visual effect coused by reflection of medium / dome above us.
Some sort of mirroring effect, similar as it can been observed with rainbows.

Care to back up that opinion with anything or are you here to waste time with silly ideas that are clearly not believed by most in this crowd? There are plenty of pages with details on the subject that so far lead to silly town you can read if you want.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:44 am

thugnastylol - if you are that knowledgable bring it on and shine on everyone your knowledge, what is cousing that effect? Have you been there to know it or this forum is also to look for answear from multiple opinions?

Please do not misinterpret me, i dont believe in religious versios of dome, i meant that i have reason to think there is different medium above us. Like atmosphere is a medium, water is other medium, and some sort of gas is another medium. I dont know what it is, but i assume it has other properties then our Atmospheric medium so it can work with light very specyficly on some occasions cousing those visual effects.
Real World
Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:18 am

Real World wrote:Please do not misinterpret me, i dont believe in religious versios of dome, i meant that i have reason to think there is different medium above us. Like atmosphere is a medium, water is other medium, and some sort of gas is another medium. I dont know what it is, but i assume it has other properties then our Atmospheric medium so it can work with light very specyficly on some occasions cousing those visual effects.

First you ask me not to misunderstand you, but you contradict yourself immediately after. You say that you "have reason to think there is different medium above us", with no evidence as shown in the start of the next sentence, "I dont know what it is, but i assume". My purpose here is not to point out flaws, it is simply to keep the ideas focused on topics based on evidence.

We can sit here and name chemicals and metals known to be put in the air or show diagrams of how atmosphere becomes less dense as we get further from sea level to speculate on where light will react most probably. To me this is not very important. It is easy to be seduced to want to know why about things (especially to things that we only have a tiny exciting glimmer of info into), however sharing what we do know for sure about the liars involved and the pitfalls and traps laid out in the system to those around us is a much better use of effort for the cause.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:47 am

thugnastylol - in first message you wrotte "There are plenty of pages with details on the subject that so far lead to silly town". In the second message you have not even mentioned any town.
Yes, i do have a reason to think like i wrotte, and i pointed why.
Yes i dont know for sure how it works - this is my opinion, as i'm still trying to find many answers.
Where are your evidences? Can you name precisly chemicals which are higher then 10, 50 or 100 km above earth, to make judgment how it effets on vision?
Next you wrotte "density is not that important to you" - Very selective and individual you are in your reserches. I dont mind someone else opinion, as i take yours, but so far from very begining your rude attitude i showing more of your ego insted of any evidences.

I disagree with you about lack of importance of density. Why?
What we see is result of air density and different pressures related to that, plus on top goes perspective with our globular eyes construction and light as information, all of that together giving various results to confuse many people in reserches.

If you plan to continue this way of comunication please use Private Message, so we can exange our opinions or 'evidences'.
Real World
Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:33 pm

I find density to be important, the part I don't find as important is what is actually in the atmosphere that may make light reflect in a ring shape like the image above. I have no ways of sampling air at many heights, so I have to read studies that NASA and agricultural groups put out when they do atmospheric testing, which is not very helpful. This topic on atmospheric change does impact people and all life, so I think understanding why these companies are impacting our atmosphere is important. However I don't believe we will figure anything tangible out with opinions based on no evidence.

Your original post "In my opinion it is a visual effect coused by reflection of medium / dome above us. Some sort of mirroring effect, similar as it can been observed with rainbows." gives us nothing but your speculation. Please fully explain your opinion (links if possible) and I will gladly provide my opinion and possibly some links to check out.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Flat Earth Luminology (Flat Earth Astrology)  

Last edited by Beashambassador on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by jtb Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:19 am

Earth is stationary. It is not spinning or orbiting the sun.
Walk around a person with a full cup of hot coffee filled to the brim. Be careful not to get burned as you orbit that person. Now have that person you are circumnavigating walk forward at a constant speed and continue orbiting without spilling the coffee. To get around him you have to accelerate to get on his other side, then decelerate or you will be left behind as he continues on his way.  If your body continues to orbit that moving person at a constant velocity, the length of steps your feet take must vary. In other words, the forces on that cup of coffee are constantly varying and you will get burned.

If the sun is moving in a curved path around the Milky Way at ~450,000 mph, Earth must be traveling at that speed plus 67,000 mph. If Earth is orbiting at a constant velocity, then the forces causing the circumnavigation must vary. Either way, our bodies would sense changes in velocity or the forces required to maintain an orbit.

Destany Mall in Syracuse, NY has a large Carousel. Your body feels any changes in velocity, and, as you move further from the center, the centripetal force gets stronger ejecting you off the platform if you don’t hold onto something.

If Earth is moving in a curved path within the Milky Way at ~527,000 mph, which law of physics exempts a sleeping chicken balanced on one foot from falling over?

The invisible things of this world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made.

jtb

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:54 pm

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 DSCN8656

Sweden 2017-02-28  17:42
Very rare to see the moon during daylight in sweden.
Did not have my tripod with me so the picture is taken with a handheld P900.

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Sad to see Rory Cooper's channel missing from you tube. He is one of the best at explaining things. Hopefully he will be back.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Danno25 Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 pm

So the Sun & Moon are going around us counter clockwise so this means that not everyone would have sun and moon rises in the east? Some would see the sun and moon rise from the west? Wouldn't this be impossible on a globe?

Danno25

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Danno25 wrote:
Sun & Moon are going around us counter clockwise

The Sun and Moon orbit clockwise above the flat Earth.

Sun Timelaps from Finland facing North

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by Admin on 05/18/2015

Hey BrandonD, read again, this is not "very technical and complicated," when light of any kind shines through a dense medium it appears larger, or rather gives a greater glare, at a given distance than when it is seen through a lighter medium. This is more remarkable when the medium holds aqueous particles or vapor in solution, as in a damp or foggy atmosphere. You can see this by standing within a few yards of a street lamp, and noticing the size of the light; on going away to many times the distance, the light upon the atmosphere will appear considerably larger. This phenomenon may be noticed, to a greater or less degree, at all times; but when the air is moist and vapory it is more intense. It is evident that at sunrise, and at sunset, the sun's light must shine through a greater length of atmospheric air than at mid-day; besides which, the air near the earth is both more dense, and holds more watery particles in solution, than the higher strata through which the sun shines at noonday; and hence the light must be dilated or magnified, as well as modified in color. So the Sun as it sets towards the horizon, from a viewer's perspective on Earth, simultaneously gets bigger due to the reason given above, AND smaller due to the law of perspective. The net result is what you see.

Thanks for this explanation. It's indeed not very technical and complicated, but still very, very interesting.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty 4.5bn-year-old space rock: Rare Martian and Lunar meteorites up for auction at up to $120,000

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 am

https://www.rt.com/viral/387050-meteorite-auction-lunar-martian/

Ziggy Kelleher

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty New moon phase

Post by Leroy Wilbury Tue May 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Hi, i got problem with the new moon phase. Wikipedia says:
[i]In astronomy, new moon is the first phase of the Moon, when it orbits not seen from the Earth, the moment when the Moon and the Sun have the same ecliptical longitude.[1] The Moon is not visible[note 1] at this time except when it is seen in silhouette during a solar eclipse when it is illuminated by earthshine. See the article on phases of the Moon for further details.[i] So far, so good. That means, when i understand that correctly, i stand on earth, look to the sky at the moon, but i cannot see them, because the sun is in one line behind the moon. In nighttime? That means to me, i could only see a new moon on daytime... If i´m wrong, show me the mistake in my explanation... That´s pretty important for me to know that. I have already a lot of discussions where i life. This would be for me a further indication the prove the earth is not a spinning ball... Best regards from Germany

Leroy Wilbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next