IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic)

+33
Freepressfreepeople
Russian Blue Cat
tycho_brahe
Brian Johnston
anon1
Admin
Dab_Tsog
RedorBlue
HACKIECHAN
markwilson
Dual1ty
Nibbs Hackworth
Uhuru Mkali
Bro
Flatearthman
Lala
Realearth
lotuseater
mitch
Just Vital
FL@T-E@RTH
Borntofly
magaia
Ziggy Kelleher
Skywalker
blackchoy
xray.tech
anongirl2020
Mar L
vortexkitten
csp
susie
Schpankme
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic)

Post by Bro Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:52 am

Admin wrote:

Good Video... Revealing...

Question to Any & All... ??

Wouldn't The TIRES in this Tesla ALL Blow out since the car is 'supposedly' in a vacuum... With air in the tires under pressure but no air outside in the vacuum...

So at least balloon out if not blow out... Immediately ???

Color Me A Wee Bit Curious...

BRO...
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic)

Post by csp Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:07 am

Bro wrote:
Wouldn't The TIRES in this Tesla ALL Blow out since the car is 'supposedly' in a vacuum...

The tyres would pop and melt
The paint would peel
The upholstery would melt
The plastics would melt

But as we know, this isn't in "space" nor a vacuum.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Flatearthman Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:14 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/spacex-launch-tesla-elon-musk-space-car-orbit-earth-mars-venus-crash-asteroid-a8218081.html
Just relax, it will not hit us lately.
They are getting more hilarious, every day. Smile
Flatearthman
Flatearthman

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Flatearthman wrote:
They are getting more hilarious

In fake Space, can anyone hear you scream?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Flatearthman Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 pm

You don't think this is hilarious?
Flatearthman
Flatearthman

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Flatearthman wrote:You don't think this is hilarious?

Of course it's "hilarious" since there is nothing called Space as defined by NASA or those involved with profiting from the Space Enterprise.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 Berkel10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhuru Mkali Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:18 pm

This just popped up on Facebook and made me laugh out loud. Musk Fiction Very Happy

Uhuru Mkali
Uhuru Mkali

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:51 pm

Out of all topics that could be chosen, online discussion company DISQUS uses a "them science guys done found a place whur them carbon-based suckers can live at" example ....

image host

Sorry, I don't know why it's showing up as a thumbnail. Click on it and you'll see the BIG pic ....

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to make the pic bigger)
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Nibbs Hackworth wrote:
Out of all topics that could be chosen, online discussion company DISQUS.

This story looks to have been invented by "DISQUS".
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Nibbs Hackworth wrote:
Out of all topics that could be chosen, online discussion company DISQUS.

This story looks to have been invented by "DISQUS".

Aha – it's even more damning in that case!
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:21 am

Fake AF

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual1ty Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:13 pm

It's that time again... more SpaceX propaganda being shoved down everyone's throat (yay!)

I went to the Wikipedia page for the SpaceX Starship and some of these artist concept renders really look better than some of the stuff NASA produces (don't even get me started on some of the other shit that other space agencies produce). I'm convinced that if they pushed them to the general public as real pictures on The Verge the sheep would have no qualms believing they are completely real, lol.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 BFR_at_stage_separation_%281%29

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 BFR_2018-7identicalEngines

Anyway, what's funny about all this rhetoric about humans becoming a full-fledged "space civilization" is that everyone here knows and is aware that it's complete fantasy, which makes me wonder what will the sheep feel like when in the next 50 years or so there are still no mega-cities on Mars or the Moon that you can casually go and visit with the family instead of going to Disneyland. Unless I'm missing something obvious this whole plan doesn't work in the long run, so they must have something prepared that suddenly makes this whole "space civilization" narrative impossible to accomplish - something big. Thoughts?
Dual1ty
Dual1ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:57 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:31 pm

YOU CAN TELL IT'S REAL BECAUSE THE COWS RUN ...

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by HACKIECHAN Thu May 28, 2020 7:15 am

Dual1ty wrote:It's that time again... more SpaceX propaganda being shoved down everyone's throat (yay!)

I went to the Wikipedia page for the SpaceX Starship and some of these artist concept renders really look better than some of the stuff NASA produces (don't even get me started on some of the other shit that other space agencies produce). I'm convinced that if they pushed them to the general public as real pictures on The Verge the sheep would have no qualms believing they are completely real, lol.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 BFR_at_stage_separation_%281%29

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 BFR_2018-7identicalEngines

Anyway, what's funny about all this rhetoric about humans becoming a full-fledged "space civilization" is that everyone here knows and is aware that it's complete fantasy, which makes me wonder what will the sheep feel like when in the next 50 years or so there are still no mega-cities on Mars or the Moon that you can casually go and visit with the family instead of going to Disneyland. Unless I'm missing something obvious this whole plan doesn't work in the long run, so they must have something prepared that suddenly makes this whole "space civilization" narrative impossible to accomplish - something big. Thoughts?

Hey Duality, I am writing this to respond to your last paragraph.....about 40 years ago during the Apollo missions the television and mainstream media were promising the public of a MOON BASE and a mining for minerals operation. Obviously , it never happened and people have forgotten all about it or some excuse was devised and that was that I guess. Not sure why people don't seem to care on the lack of follow through....also the only OTHER BIG THING I can think of that is not being reported by our government at the moment is the Grand Solar Cycle Minimum and effects of natural disaster that are accompanied during this period.

Basically, we are entering a vicious cycle of GLOBAL COOLING not global warming as we are being led to believe currently by THe POWERS THAT BE. That is the other big lie they are hiding from the public and well I havent quite connected the dots as far as what this has to do with Space being a hoax, maybe its just a distraction so people don't think about the pending volcanic explosions and earthquakes that are right around the corner. Yellowstone should be exploding this century so yea their is that.....anyway look up Maunder Minimum or Grand Minimum Solar Cycle lot of info out their and if you have any questions I will be happy to aid you in your quest for the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrzkJFv6j8HCCrCmhnXTZjmy3yP4hSx4Z

HACKIECHAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Thu May 28, 2020 1:59 pm

The guy you link to shows ideas similar to those of  Velikovsky . First read Velikovskys stuff back in the 60's when I believed all that globe shite.
      Velikovskys work was well researched  - am reading through a 1950 first edition Worlds in Collision and the myths and legends of the ancient societies point to the fact that the sun stood still or reversed for a time and cataclysm occurred. Trouble is Velikovsky was a globehead and couldn't see that it wasn't the earth that stopped rotating . How could a planet suddenly stopped rotating without breaking apart?
Earth is stationary and his ideas and these myths make sense when applied in the geocentric flat earth model.

Are you a flat earther ?

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by HACKIECHAN Thu May 28, 2020 8:18 pm

Lol yes of course I am a flat earther, at least the weight of the evidence says the Earth is most likely FLAT. I don't have any hardcore

proof but from what Eric Dubay and others have put together in terms of RAW DATA it is most likely the Earth is flat and I will accept

that until proven otherwise. Anyway I have never heard of this guy you mentioned I will have look into his information also check out

this guys video and his page. Lots of good info on the Maunder Minimum, will speed up learning curve without having to do a lot of

reading.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjbbLdSd8Xo

HACKIECHAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Fri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Maunder minimum has never been hidden ,and cataclysm theory is not new . It's relevance , and that of sunspot theory , to our flat earth I can't figure out .

In 1963 the river Thames froze over and we were told we were in a mini ice age and yet here I am sitting outdoors in 80+ temp . Climate has always varied .

I used Velikovskys work as an example of good information being incompatible with globe earth theory . Having re-read his book after 40 yrs it makes much more sense and is an interesting read .

It seems to me you have a bit of a doubt in your beliefs . You have come to the right place to broaden your knowledge and if you need to find an answer I'm sure you'll find it in here somewhere . Peace .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:36 pm

Hoax amongst a hoax?Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 Img-2010

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) - Page 3 Empty Space X Pantomime

Post by susie Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:01 pm

susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:54 pm

Didn't Elron Musk use Hollywood costume designer for his space x suits . Star wars costumes lol .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:36 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:22 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:22 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Russian Blue Cat and Zzzap like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next