IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Alchemy

+5
defrank
MaryMoon
Illuminati? You mean jewz
inerratic
anko
9 posters

Go down

Ancient Alchemy Empty Ancient Alchemy

Post by anko Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Hello friends,

the school-pseudo-science says that the heavy materials like e. g. gold were produced by dying suns. Because of a super nova the elements were catapulted through the outer space until they landed on our planet millions of years ago.

Since I know that this can’t be the truth, I am starting to think about a better theory.
Furthermore the pseudo-science says that oil is a fossil resource, which was created from biological material under pressure millions of years ago. In fact there is no evidence that oil has a biological origin. There is no labor experiment which proofs this. I have found a German author, who has evidence that there are oil and methane recourses for the next thousands of years available. He experienced that depleted oil fields are regenerating over some time. Because of this, he has the theory that oil and methane are inexhaustible resources.

Now I wonder if e. g. gold is being created constantly as well. I have found some stuff about ancient alchemy. There are symbols which seem to stand for the combination of gold and the sun, silver and the moon, mars and iron or venus and copper and so forth. This makes sense for me and I find this very interesting.

Is there anyone in this community who has some deeper thoughts on this topic and would like to share it? Some research recommendation about this lost / hidden (?) knowledge  are very welcome.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English ;-)
Greetings from Germany,
anko

anko

Back to top Go down

Ancient Alchemy Empty Re: Ancient Alchemy

Post by inerratic Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Anko, you might be interested in reading book 3, of "The commentaries of Proclus on the Timaeus of Plato. My edition is the Kessinger Publishing co. reprint. On page 398 it reads, "Nor are they right who adduce things which are melted together, as Gold and Silver. For of these there is the same essence; since both are water." Of course his water, is one of the famous, "fire, air, water and earth" matters they speak of.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 am

It makes you reestablish the thought that hitler was crazy for using manpower to find the holy grail and other things of that nature

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 am

Maybe alot of the alchemy talk is allegory about astrology and mixing things(mundane astro) and people(natal personal astro) on earth and some are only thinking it is literal metals and elements in the material land and making things. The paintings of sciencey looking guys playing with things could be that.. like a hidden meaning because Astrology is in everything.

I can see some of how this works because always doing charts and people / event watching but I feel rather useless with this information and now I have secluded myself even more from the astrological community with all the flat earth talk.
But just an astroey self educated thought here that always lingers..

Ancient Alchemy 2017-010[/url]

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by defrank Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Anko, check also "The Magus" by Francis Barret, or Scala Philosophorum, most alchemical works have been written by masons and Secret societies, so I don´t think they´re giving you the whole picture unless you figure it out, but I think you´re in the right track, as far as I can tell, look at the Earth as an extension of our consciousness and it´s minerals as the physical manifestation of it, you should also approach the Runes for knowledge, if you´re from Germany they´re very well within you , and those are very mighty triggers that can help you reach your goal.

defrank

https://ibizatimes.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 am

Hey Anko, There are many great works out there on half explaining alchemy but many lack exact answers on purpose. As far as where to start I would recommend starting with yourself. Prayer is giving to the divine and meditation is the receiving. Work on both of these aspects and ask for help and explain why, and what you want to do with Alchemy to benefit the world. While meditating work on getting to know your true self better and that goes for this life as well as your previous ones. Look into balancing your chakras and opening up yourself. True Alchemy is done with the mind. The reason so many of the mason will fail and continue to fail is because the divine will not help them in this process because of the evil they are doing to this plane. They have to resort to methods that may work but will never become true adepts as we know the gods(and goddesses) they praise(Satan, Saturn, Etc.) I would recommend asking for a spiritual guide to help you through the process if you are serious about learning and improving yourself spiritually.
I'm a polytheist, and I'm fairly novice in my opinion. The suggestions I made above have given me the best progress so far and I continue to work on these things everyday. I believe these are important things rather working on Alchemy or not.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fru Petersen Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:54 pm

Aaaah finally, I'm in after so many trials of getting in here on ifers.com. I've been to many difficulties on how I can get in here in any forum on ifers, but couldn't get through it until just right now. Hi everyone, I'm a filipino and living in Denmark. I chose this topic to start my converssation here on ifers. Well it made me wonder how does alchemy works in our life here on flat earth. What is the real definition of alchemy?

Fru Petersen

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:00 am

My view of alchemy - change through will , an ancient occult science . There is more to our world than we are led to believe . Much truth in all the occult sciences too .

See the work of Prof. M Allais for the basis of astrology for example . Newton was well known as an alchemist too I believe.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:50 pm

Occultism like alchemy, astrology, magic, mysticism etc., are all fundamental in becoming a freemason.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:34 pm

Not so comrade , to become a freemason the main quality required is that one must be a self centred arsehole wanting to be part of the "in crowd" already brimming with such.

"Mafia of the Mediocre " is good description of freemasonry , without swearing .

Being human is a spiritual experience . We have our spiritual tendencies supressed by idiotic secret societies and sometimes cultish religions , mainstream science included in that category.

All my opinions and experience of course and you are free to disagree .

Occultism is hidden from us in my opinion , it's in the name . TPTB do this since they cannot let us use the power inherent in each persons spiritual being. It frightens them.

It's how species evolve  Used to be known as Lamarckism if I recall correctly. Evolution through collective will of the species. Before Darwinism . Maybe yon idiot was a freemason.

Seek an ye shall find - I got told along time ago . So true.

Mir Tovarich.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:36 pm

TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:Not so comrade , to become a freemason the main quality required is that one must be a self centred arsehole wanting to be part of the "in crowd" already brimming with such.

"Mafia of the Mediocre " is good description of freemasonry , without swearing .

your ignorance is frustrating and your attempt to deflect is just mediocre, get your facts straight. you just told me you've never talked to a freemason, without telling me.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 am

TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:Not so comrade , to become a freemason the main quality required is that one must be a self centred arsehole wanting to be part of the "in crowd" already brimming with such.

Arthur Edward Waite and Tarot cards go hand in hand. In 1891 he joined the hermetic order of the golden dawn. As a christian mystic and author as well as occultist; as well as published author writing about divination, esotericism, freemasonry and occultism. As well as Kabbalah and practical magic. Joined freemasonry in 1901 at lodge 2430 in England and became knights templar, 32nd degree.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum