IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos - Page 3 Empty Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by vortexpuppy on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos - Page 3 Wankie10

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos - Page 3 Empty Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:46 pm

The following presentation is a response to "Professor" Dave's popular "10 Things All Flat Earthers Say" video that globe believers constantly share as if it's some home-run for heliocentrism. If you see anyone posting his video, please be sure to share this debunking with them for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:38 pm

If you're a flat-Earther or have searched the topic using YouTube's ridiculously biased algorithm, or allowed YouTube's auto-play feature to recommend your next video, or tried to send an Eric Dubay video to one of your globe-indoctrinated friends, you and they will likely have come across a "debunking" video by one of YouTube's most pushed globe propagandists, SciManDan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

BosnianFlatearther and Ifersgold like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:10 pm

In the following presentation the President of the International Flat Earth Research Society Eric Dubay debunks NASA's Assistant Director for Science Communication Michelle Thaller's top "proofs" that Earth is a spinning ball.
Admin
Admin
Admin

BosnianFlatearther, Zzzap, notdownunder, nowhereelsetogo, Hauchfer, Adam Kadmon and Carl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Kadmon on Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:42 pm

-Think that the Earth is flat its not okay!
-Ok...sorry...than i think its a sphere...
-Good boy!
I dont know who was the target group of this video, but i have a feeling that it was pretty contraproductive.

Adam Kadmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:29 pm

In the following presentation the President of the International Flat Earth Research Society Eric Dubay debunks astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson's top "proofs" that Earth is a spinning ball.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Russian Blue Cat, Zzzap, notdownunder and Carl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AaronWat03 on Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:05 pm

I have a genuine question, I started posting flay earth material on twitter and got attacked by loads of trolls and some of the stuff I don't know how to answer, on the point of gravity not existing and everything falling or rising depending on their relevant density how would you answer this?
Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos - Page 3 Screen10

AaronWat03

Back to top Go down

Post by EugeneHKrabs on Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:36 am

I'm rubbish at mathematics myself, but had I any questions I'd not ask the general public as they are still in the matrix and would default to solving the problem by mainstream maths and science. For your problem, I'd say learn density and boyancy from the books and leave it at that. Basically trust your own eyes and gut and see how different objects fall in your kitchen. You've prooved it yourself.

EugeneHKrabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum