IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'

+15
Jack Aurora
Ifersgold
tonyatl
Wisdom1
thugnastylol
inerratic
FL@T-E@RTH
Beashambassador
truthplease
csp
Schpankme
lizardking
revealeddreams
susie
Thinkforyourself
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'

Post by susie Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Sundogs. Reflection of back of sun against dome.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'

Post by susie Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Sprites and Elves
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Sprites and Elves created by Earth's highly charged glass sky.
This guy thinks it is concave but beyond that it's a pretty good vid.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 Empty Sky Stones

Post by revealeddreams Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi guys.  I came across references to these strange blue stones found in Sierra Leone.

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 1
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/43/80/73/sky_st10.jpg
Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 3
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/43/80/73/sky_st12.jpg

They are called "Sky Stones" and "Stone of Heaven" by the local people. Laboratory testing dates them to 12,000 BC which starts ringing bells for me. Could these stones be pieces of the dome which somehow "broke off" and fell to earth long ago? Here are some articles about the stones - well worth reading.

http://www.mysterious-skystone.com/?p=4
http://solarey.net/sky-blue-stone-of-sierra-leone-africa/
http://www.ancient-code.com/researcher-discovers-a-55-000-year-old-artifact-made-out-of-oxygen/
revealeddreams
revealeddreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:15 pm

revealeddreams wrote:Hi guys.  I came across references to these strange blue stones found in Sierra Leone.

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 1
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/43/80/73/sky_st10.jpg
Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 3
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/43/80/73/sky_st12.jpg

They are called "Sky Stones" and "Stone of Heaven" by the local people. Laboratory testing dates them to 12,000 BC which starts ringing bells for me. Could these stones be pieces of the dome which somehow "broke off" and fell to earth long ago? Here are some articles about the stones - well worth reading.

http://www.mysterious-skystone.com/?p=4
http://solarey.net/sky-blue-stone-of-sierra-leone-africa/
http://www.ancient-code.com/researcher-discovers-a-55-000-year-old-artifact-made-out-of-oxygen/

Hi,

Carbon Dating doesn't prove anything, and thus the age of these stones cannot be ascertained, but in any case, their age is irrelevant to the question at hand, regarding whether they are parts of the potential 'dome' or not.

Quite simply, all we can do is guess, and currently we have no idea as to whether a dome even exists.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Interesting find in Encyclopedia from 1958! Reference to a "dome" by Antarctic explorers.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 07, 2016 10:53 am

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 13161954_1610891759230212_7066009472161064533_o
Replicating the sun's reflection off the firmament.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 Empty Grid on the Dome? (removed due to inaccuracy)

Post by susie Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:40 pm

removed

Last edited by susie on Sun May 28, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed due to inaccuracy)
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:07 pm

At the moment I think that has to be considered nothing other than an interesting curiosity as it could so easily be fake.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:16 pm

susie wrote:
Flat Earth Sky Grid captured on film.
Stills of the night sky clearly showing a grid on the dome.  
Seems to be leylines of some sort.

This is not showing Grid, and it's certainly not showing Dome.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:23 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 Empty SUN IS DYING

Post by truthplease Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:25 pm

I believe what apolok is saying about the milky way being a split in the sky.  I also believe this is the mother of all secrets.  Makes sense why they would go to so much trouble to hide the truth from the masses.  Who wouldn't have lived their life differently knowing a cataclysm was imminent.  Of course we don't have all the answers and have to speculate.  I agree that there is something else behind the chemtrails.  Just like apolok I believe they are somehow using this to delay or somewhat mitigate the destruction that is coming.  I have heard that we are entering a mini ice age or some say a grand ice age.  Either way could the chemtrails help move this along?  Are they purposely making the earth colder to help with the heat/energy created during the cataclysm. Are they trying to slow down the cataclysmic events spreading it out over a period of years instead of all at once? Can they even do this if they wanted?  Who knows.  Ice ages come along every so often and maybe it's just time for one. I definitely think we are not warming like all the paid actors are saying.  We are cooling. They always present the opposite of what's true.  The weather is erratic and from what I understand as things progress will get more erratic. Prelude to the cataclysm?  I don't know but it sounds like it. I also think fracking is not what they say.  It is being done all around the world like chemtrails. Frack using chemicals to mitigate earthquakes maybe?  People say fracking is causing earthquakes but could it be that fracking is somewhat controlling the earthquakes?  I have been reading as much as possible about the myths etc. One said that the birth of the sun comes through the milky way with torrents of water. Like a cosmic birth canal. I've also read that the sun went dark for at least 18 months. Is this referencing the black sun? What happens to the sun that goes dead? Is it still up there but we can't see it and this is what eclipses the sun? I have no idea just thinking out loud. I have read we are in the 5th sun. Meaning we are soon to get a 6th one.  I came upon this video which I find VERY interesting.

https://youtu.be/8tDWC2dbPGw

He says the sun is dying. I've never heard of Eric Dollard before now. I believe what he is saying is true. He explains in a way that I can somewhat understand. He brings up it being like the dark ages. I know the dark ages were very cold. Has been said it was a time without summers. This segues into comments being made that we have entered into a mini or grand ice age. I found this video which is disturbing, but is interesting at least to me.

https://youtu.be/Y75WhCbhsg8

There is another channel called Adapt 2030 which has some good info. So do we get an ice age before the cataclysm? The cataclysm rains down fireballs (magma balls), heat, fire, hot wind, tons of water? Then we get a new sun? I am confused about what happens, but I do think something is coming.  Even Janet Napolitano in her farewell speech made comment to a natural disaster that we've never seen the likes of before. We have to grab every clue we can. Please reply if you can enlighten me on any of this.

truthplease

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:22 am

I've watched a few Eric Dollard videos before, however I think he may be taking some truth and mixing it with a bunch of fud. He certainly doesn't seem very mentally stable to me and obviously believes in the space construct and space balls to an extent.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:02 pm

truthplease wrote and posted the following Yesterday at 2:25 pm:

"I believe what apolok is saying about the milky way being a split in the sky.  I also believe this is the mother of all secrets"

With all due respect, this is a research forum of proven facts not unproven theory's and beliefs.
All your questions will evnetially be answered if you research this forum, read and follow the forum warning:

"Read This Before You Get Banned!"

Best regards
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:32 pm

truthplease wrote:

He says the sun is dying. I've never heard of Eric Dollard before now. I believe what he is saying is true. He explains in a way that I can somewhat understand. He brings up it being like the dark ages.I know the dark ages were very cold. Has been said it was a time without summers. This segues into comments being made that we have entered into a mini or grand ice age. I found this video which is disturbing, but is interesting at least to me.

Seriously?
And how do YOU know the Dark Ages were very cold? You are obviously regurgitating second-hand knowledge and stating it as fact.
It is much like the fact 'mainstream' science now states the Earth's temperature is rising, yet they are basing this on just 300 years worth of recorded records.
Records have only been kept since 1730, a mere 'nano-second' in our PLANES history.

And as an aside, these are recorded temperatures by 'the powers that be via mainstream science', they are not firsthand and recorded by independent researchers!

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by truthplease Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Seems many people get slammed for having a thought about anything. Threatened with being banned for pondering and questioning something you don't understand. How can anyone have true understanding with solid facts when we are not given the information. I thought this was a place where you bounce around ideas, thoughts, opinions, findings from various sources. Are the people who smack down normal thought processes government controlled opposition? I do get information from books who are using many sources from ancient peoples tying reporting of the times together. I am grateful for all the people who have posted any information no matter where they received it. It gives me food for thought and is up to me to research further to determine if it has validity. In the end we all decide what we think and believe which determines how we live our life. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my musings. As far as how I KNOW the dark ages were cold. Well I didn't live during the time but am willing to take into consideration tree ring and ice core studies. Are they wrong? Maybe. Are they right? Maybe. So back to what you believe. As far as saying I believe what apolok is saying. I have read various sources which I concluded to my satisfaction that this is true. What is wrong with saying I agree and support someones posting? This does not make sense which makes me believe another government infiltrated site. My opinion!

truthplease

tonyatl and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Peace

Last edited by Beashambassador on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by truthplease Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:34 am

Respectfully, I disagree. I don't understand from where you're coming from. Is there a book of absolute truths that I am missing? It seems semantics are in play here. When I say believe it has a different meaning for me than for you. To me believe means think/know/own. I do understand what you're saying about IFERS being set on facts and not on unproven theories or ideas. Do we not all have to play connect the dots at this time? Do we have access to material that has not been tampered with? Where are the ancient texts, papyrus, etc so I can see what was written. I would like for it be as easy as just finding the right best truthful book/video/study/evidence. It is not. We are at a tremendous disadvantage. Did Eric, who I admire and respect, not give his opinion as to why the powers that be hid the flat earth truth? Wasn't it from a spiritual standpoint? Where is the proof? It is his opinion only. I believe/own/know that it is a foregone conclusion that the earth is flat. As this forum states this is advanced. I am ready to move on beyond just knowing the earth is flat which in itself is the most awesome info. I want to know why they hid it. It must be something big. Where do we find this info? The initial response was to apolok's take on the milky way and the role it plays. I didn't just believe because he or wakiwaki said so. I have read books that back up this info. I don't know of anyway to get absolute proof or truth from any material out there on this subject. I guess I just don't belong on this site. Please take down all I've said. No hard feelings. I am an older lady who just wants to try to figure things out. My mistake. If you know of any other sites where I might fit in better I would be appreciative. If you believe that the powers that be speak to us through movies etc. then please watch the new movie Passengers. In my opinion the movie drops huge hints regarding upcoming events. Peace be with you and good luck to all.

truthplease

tonyatl and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:32 am

To, "Truthplease" Please visit, "Aristotle, Plato and their commentators" under "Home" and under "Reference materials, ebooks, etc." You may find some of the info you are looking for, from an established,well written, ancient source. I find your curiosity, and interest, very refreshing.
inerratic
inerratic

tonyatl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Why are you constantly directing people to your thread as if it is some kind of 'truth'?
Can you please explain how this is a 'established source'?
And, as an aside, your signature is laughable, Feynman, about as credible as Brian Cox, Alex Jones, David Icke & NASA
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:52 pm

On dastards, dead to fame,
I waste no anger, for they feel no shame;
But you, the pride, the flower of all our host,
My heart weeps blood, to see your glory lost.
inerratic
inerratic

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm

inerratic wrote:On dastards, dead to fame,
I waste no anger, for they feel no shame;
But you, the pride, the flower of all our host,
My heart weeps blood, to see your glory lost.

Would be funny to see a newcomer in a public scientific debate say some ignorant (or at least immature) things and then break out in poetry when things get rough. Your true colors seem to be showing. If you want to be taken seriously, try to be complete and address comments directly, with a goal of mutual understanding. Sad the mods have to constantly patrol these waters for problems.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:12 pm

inerratic wrote:To, "Truthplease" Please visit, "Aristotle, Plato and their commentators" under "Home" and under "Reference materials, ebooks, etc." You may find some of the info you are looking for, from an established,well written, ancient source. I find your curiosity, and interest, very refreshing.
This is what I said. Where are the ignorant things I have said? Then this is what Fl@t-E@rth said
..."Why are you constantly directing people to your thread as if it is some kind of 'truth'? (Why did he not simply ask "Why are you constantly directing people to your thread ?"
..."Can you please explain how this is a 'established source'? (I will be glad to answer this question on my thread if asked)
..."And, as an aside, your signature is laughable, Feynman, about as credible as Brian Cox, Alex Jones, David Icke & NASA"
He questions Aristotle and Plato as an established source. Is that something that is that is " To be taken seriously"? Then he says my signature is laughable, because it was said by by someone we both know was a government sell out. I think "what" was said was important, don't you? If we are to extend his logic, to his picture, isn't it  more offensive because he is displaying nasa acters sitting in front of a ball earth, therefore he believes, "all that Ball earthers have to say". Is it logical to make that extension? No. The poetry was an attempt, not to have to come down to his level.
  Have you read the thread? Do you have any comments on what has been said by Aristotle, Plato or their commentators? Do you have any belief's that you can contribute to the discussions made on that thread? Do you think that the works of Aristotle, Plato and their commentators are not in every University and book on Philosophy throughout the Flat Earth? The whole Quadrivium and Trivium, which we call the seven sacred Arts, comes from the Pythagorean school. Our highest degree granted is the PHD. It stands for a doctorate with Philosophy. Do you believe all PHD's are shills or Masons. Did you know Euclid was a Pythagorean. Does that make Euclids book "The Elements' right or wrong?
?Why don't you answer some of these questions for yourself, and then ask, why is "Inerratics" whole thread respectfull, and not forcefull in delivering, referenced information on many unknown's related to Flat Earth. Do you know that Aristotle believed they're are 55 domes and why? I invite you to Rise to the Level.
inerratic
inerratic

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:33 pm

[quote="inerratic"]
inerratic wrote: Our highest degree granted is the PHD. It stands for a doctorate with Philosophy. Do you believe all PHD's are shills or Masons.

Not at all, but most Ph.D's are essentially laughable, awarded for 'theories' and FAKE science.

De Borgie - Recherches sur la théorie des quanta (quantum FAKE science theory)
Richard Feynman - The Principle of Least Action in Quantum Mechanics (quantum FAKE science theory)
Albert Einstein - A New Determination of Molecular Dimensions (all his work is theoretical FAKE science)
Max Weber - The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism (economic & religious garbage)

With all the Ph.D theories, you can look at them as such:
9+3 = 12, 7+5 = 12, 14-2 = 12, 4x3 = 12 - The answer is 12, but you can easily use any equation or combination of 'operators' to arrive at 12.
Just because you can arrive at the correct answer using complex math does not mean the 'theory' is TRUTH.

And let's not forget these other Ph.D scholars...
Shaquille O'Neal has a Ph.D in 'leadership & education'
Condeleeza Rice has a Ph.D for her 'dissertation on military policy in Czechoslovakia'
Robert Gates has a Ph.D in 'Russian and Soviet history'

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 Empty Damage Control for Nasa - Discovery of a barrier around earth!

Post by susie Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Flat Earth Advanced Lecture: 'The Secrets Of The Dome'   - Page 2 18698020_10213127925893165_100882342575537139_n
Seems NASA is doing damage control.  Apparently the dome was created by man and they just discovered it.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next