IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

+27
susie
colander bowl
Shmack_1
StillWakingUp
Merq
NoSpin100
JamesCT
MarytheBerry
Devon1
Truth Center
RedorBlue
EthericData2
J Rhawk
Dactylion
Zombe
doxoliday
MMDC
Schpankme
Wisdom1
Birdog770
Flatserious
Gone Troppo
csp
Haze
baiken
Admin
lizardking
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole - Page 3 Empty Re: Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

Post by Admin Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:59 pm

Nowadays and for the past five centuries, since the introduction of the heliocentric globe deception, all world maps and explorers have depicted and described the North Pole and surrounding region as being nothing but an arbitrary point in a semi-frozen tundra. Previous to this however, depictions and descriptions of the North Pole and surrounding regions in world maps and ancient explorers' accounts were very different. Firstly, before the 16th century, the North Pole was never once shown or thought to be just some random, ambiguous point amidst a low salinity Arctic Ocean as it is now. Instead, the North Pole was universally described and depicted, from diverse cultures all across the Earth, as being a gigantic magnetic mountain situated directly below Polaris. The prevailing belief was that compass needles the world over were actually pointing to a huge "loadstone mountain" made of magnetite at the Pole.

The following video/article "Ancient Polar Mythologies" is taken from my new book Flatlantis available here:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay
https://www.amazon.com/author/ericdubay
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

MMDC, Dactylion, jessieThinks and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole - Page 3 Empty Re: Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

Post by Devon1 Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:04 pm

https://open.lbry.com/@bodhimantra:c/What-Is-The-Black-Sun:0

Here is a documentary about Saturn and the Black Sun. It's very informative and seems related to this topic.

Devon1

yentabagel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MarytheBerry Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:36 am

[/quote]

There is no evidence for a dome; this is reserved for the ramblings of Religion.
There are no Nukes and no proof for the THEO-retical ATOM.[/quote]

Yes. There is. Rainbows.

MarytheBerry

Just Vital and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesCT Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Why is there no forum dedicated to actual physical exploration of the earth so like minded individuals interested in doing this can start planning and coordinating any efforts to begin said exploration??

I think this is the best place for genuine people to assess the possibilities and bounce ideas around to get going with an expedition of our own, free from government intervention and propaganda around the topic!

Let me know if anyone has any interest in moving in that direction, I know I’m certainly ready, we’ve wasted years now trying to convince people of the truth but let’s be honest here, no one gives a sh#t, so let’s find out for ourselves!

Without the physical experience of being there and having firsthand knowledge everything we say is speculation and that’s where the problem is for me personally, I want to KNOW where we are and know what this place is for sure, or at the very least know to the extent that’s possible in our current state!

JamesCT

Truth Center, DonGaffney, yentabagel and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpin100 Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:35 am

I'm finding so much diverse discussion on the forum, i have very few answers myself for many topics raised, mostly through my lack of articulating the subject matter well enough. What i am curious about and i realise it's off topic, my apologies, but I watched the movie Alcatraz again, i can't help but think Alcatraz and many more moated prisons are symbolic of earth.

NoSpin100

DonGaffney and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:30 am

Found this Paradise video talking about the North Pole. I do believe the North Pole was the birthplace of civilization as we know it.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

EthericData2, yentabagel and Wieb like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Merq Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:01 pm

A weird feeling deep inside of me after gathering so much awakening information tells me we are meant to go to the north pole as humans and something there, the magnetic fields or something, would enhance us or ascend us to a different place. It's like the north pole is the goal of life, but it's forbidden and blocked off by "human shields" controlled by satan. Who knows. With all the northern lights and magnetism and secrecy, something there is meant for all to see, yet they hide it from us.

Merq

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWakingUp Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:18 pm

Merq wrote:A weird feeling deep inside of me after gathering so much awakening information tells me we are meant to go to the north pole as humans and something there, the magnetic fields or something, would enhance us or ascend us to a different place. It's like the north pole is the goal of life, but it's forbidden and blocked off by "human shields" controlled by satan. Who knows. With all the northern lights and magnetism and secrecy, something there is meant for all to see, yet they hide it from us.
Imagine that you will see great vortex of water in the center that won't allow you to reach the most northern part by any kind of ship, metal especially.
Also you might think about the means of survival, one might need just for one person to keep one wellbeing.
The dangers one might (or might not) face during the voyage.
And what kind of enlightenment do you expect there to see (experience)?

StillWakingUp

colander bowl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:02 pm

Merq wrote:A weird feeling deep inside of me after gathering so much awakening information tells me we are meant to go to the north pole as humans and something there, the magnetic fields or something, would enhance us or ascend us to a different place. It's like the north pole is the goal of life, but it's forbidden and blocked off by "human shields" controlled by satan. Who knows. With all the northern lights and magnetism and secrecy, something there is meant for all to see, yet they hide it from us.

This sounds like a story that the love child of a religious nut and new ager would tell!

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:12 am

Merq wrote:we are meant to go to the north pole

A trip to the North isn't impossible. Anyone can drive from CONUS to Deadhorse, Alaska. Four people could share expenses. Even sleep in tents along the way to stretch $-$ if needed. The problem is the North Pole seems to be out in the water. A second vehicle is needed.

"Located on the Arctic Ocean, Utqiaġvik (Barrow) is one of the largest Iñupiaq settlements in Alaska. It's also the northernmost community in the United States."

No roads lead to Barrow but gasoline is available there in Barrow Alaska.

Deadhorse is Prudhoe Bay which leads out into the Beaufort Sea which cuts over to the Arctic Ocean. Barraw is right there for gasoline.

Are there any high speed vehicles that can carry four people over ice and water? Once we figure out the water/ice vehicle I can estimate costs for a trip.

colander bowl

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:00 am

colander bowl wrote:

Are there any high speed vehicles that can carry four people over ice and water?  

Getting lost, dying and never being found again is a risk.  

I found a potential vehicle.  The "paramotor".  This vehicle is for individuals and not groups.  

The paramotor is an air vehicle.

I think attaching a couple of 5 gallon buckets of fuel may help with distance.  Converting the motor to propane may also be possible.  

This guy says the Paramotor he is using costs $5,500 and the motor will last 300 hours.  

Flying The MOST AFFORDABLE Paramotor in the World!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ysH4k4GoKo

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole - Page 3 Maxresdefault

colander bowl

susie, Standswithmic and Lucusphilliprixon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWakingUp Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:14 pm

The best offroad vehicle is Toyota Tundra, just saying.

StillWakingUp

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:54 am

colander bowl wrote:The paramotor is an air vehicle.

"Paramotoring (also known as powered paragliding) enables the pilot to take off from level ground unassisted and climb to altitude; there is no need to launch from a hill or high ground. Modern paramotors are capable of speeds up to 75km/h and can fly for several hours at a time."

There are a couple of problems with this vehicle. The pilot is open air. Anyone flying 10 or 15,000 feet above the Arctic Ocean will be cold even in the 24 hour summer sun. The risk would be passing put from cold. The pilot would glide down but if they don't wake in time they could crack their head on sea ice or land in open water or be eaten by a hunting polar bear. Either way that's the end for them.

According to Globular ideas Barrow, Alaska is located at approximately 71 degrees north latitude. This means there are 19 more latitudes until 90 degrees or 1311 miles/2109km. The paramotor can only travel "75km/hr for several hours".

That's about 28 hours air time one way, at full speed in perfect conditions without headwinds.

The paramotor uses approximately 3.7 litres (1 US Gal.) of fuel per hour. This means in order to fly from 71N to 90 and back 56 gallons of fuel will be needed. A gallon of fuel weighs 6.3 lbs. 352 pounds of gasoline at liftoff. How much do you weigh? Add that and supply weight along with cameras. I don't know if an inexpensive paramoter can carry 600 pounds at liftoff.

If the Global Warming crowd is correct and parts of the Arctic Ocean is open water rest areas wouldn't be available and the paramotor could burn up in the sky. The pilot would slowly glide down into a chilly certain death.

On the other hand, 90 degrees North is worst case scenario.

Once the pilots are up 15,000 feet and a couple of hours into the flight - 100 miles North of Barrow over open sea perhaps - they may see Mount Meru. The pilots may be welcomed by the giants. The pilots may see a sea vortex and turn back, or get sucked into the sea vortex. There could be unexplained sky anomalies.

Have you ever read about the "Dyatlov Pass incident"? Something like that could await the travelers.

colander bowl

Bro and StillWakingUp like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue May 03, 2022 6:07 pm

How about this report?
susie
susie

tycho_brahe and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue May 03, 2022 6:19 pm

I read something recently about scientists wanting to reproduce the mammoth and put them back in the wild. They think they can do it by altering elephant DNA. If this is true it means they did it a long time ago and they have them ready for whenever they decide to do it officially.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue May 03, 2022 7:31 pm

susie wrote:
How about this report?

Was quite convincing up to a point. But otherwise complete Bullshit,
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue May 03, 2022 7:36 pm

Xander wrote:I read something recently about scientists wanting to reproduce the mammoth and put them back in the wild. They think they can do it by altering elephant DNA. If this is true it means they did it a long time ago and they have them ready for whenever they decide to do it officially.

Not necessarily, there are loads of frozen mammoth still, and some are still carved up for the frozen meat.

All they need to do (and it has been talked about) is crispr up some mammoth DNA, stick it in a pig and Roberts your mothers brother.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed May 04, 2022 5:46 am

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
susie wrote:
How about this report?

Was quite convincing up to a point. But otherwise complete Bullshit,
might need to go to the bookstore and pick up a copy to check it out.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersgold Thu May 05, 2022 12:46 am

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
Xander wrote:I read something recently about scientists wanting to reproduce the mammoth and put them back in the wild. They think they can do it by altering elephant DNA. If this is true it means they did it a long time ago and they have them ready for whenever they decide to do it officially.

Not necessarily, there are loads of frozen mammoth still, and some are still carved up for the frozen meat.

All they need to do (and it has been talked about) is crispr up some mammoth DNA, stick it in a pig and Roberts your mothers brother.

See the following science report from solari.com. The titles are the mathematics of DNA, and the wave genome. Ulrike the narrarator will brief you on science experiments that demonstrate how easy it is to alter Gene's with current technology. Most of the science she covers is about 30 years old. So by now it has been perfected and weaponized.

Using electricity at certain frequencies on eggs can express ancient or extinct phenotypes. They can also transmit disease via radio waves. The tech is far advanced than what is common knowledge.

The implications of these two science reports still has my head spinning. It's been many months since I first viewed them. I'd love to hear what ya'all think of them.

https://youtu.be/nUBteNbVSdc
https://youtu.be/VgdyXh4m9Mc

They can beam genetic/cellular information at a subject for healing or sickness!! They can record the information in the blood of one subject and beam it into another for healing or disease.

Holy sh!t!!!! Watch it and let me know.
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu May 05, 2022 10:33 pm

Thanks for those links. I'll give them a watch at the weekend. I love anything like that. I also had no idea the Solari Report had a YouTube channel. I've thought about getting their newsletter but it's just too expensive for me to justify it.

Xander

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu May 05, 2022 10:57 pm

Ifersgold wrote:
nowhereelsetogo wrote:

See the following science report from solari.com. The titles are the mathematics of DNA, and the wave genome. Ulrike the narrarator will brief you on science experiments that demonstrate how easy it is to alter Gene's with current technology. Most of the science she covers is about 30 years old. So by now it has been perfected and weaponized.

Using electricity at certain frequencies on eggs can express ancient or extinct phenotypes. They can also transmit disease via radio waves. The tech is far advanced than what is common knowledge.

The implications of these two science reports still has my head spinning. It's been many months since I first viewed them. I'd love to hear what ya'all think of them.

They can beam genetic/cellular information at a subject for healing or sickness!! They can record the information in the blood of one subject and beam it into another for healing or disease.

Well.
Long, semi-academic and vaguely interesting but we're made by God.
The complexities of creation are mind boggling including consciousness and it's ability to create wonderful fantasies about reality.
We ARE material, in a rather perfect (although some would spoil) material world, but our essence is spirit or soul - God given.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Ifersgold and Lucusphilliprixon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat May 07, 2022 8:37 pm

I've thought something similar in the past. What if heaven was a physical journey we had to undertake in the here and now and that place is the North Pole? Maybe we have to make our way to it from this realm while we're alive and not wait until we die. What if the satanists have inverted this to make us think heaven is a journey for our soul when we die. What if the North Pole is the Garden of Eden and if we make it there we'll be in heaven and granted eternal life? It's certainly a journey I would love to do.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersgold Sat May 07, 2022 8:55 pm

I also have had those thoughts and feelings.
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat May 07, 2022 9:24 pm

Ifersgold wrote:I also have had those thoughts and feelings.

It would also explain why all the military. The satanic freaks want us to live in their hell so they'll prevent us from leaving at all costs by that route. They're happy if we die here though. Who knows?! It's certainly interesting to think about.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue May 10, 2022 10:07 pm

Ifersgold wrote:

I finally managed to get round to watching them. The second report was fascinating. There is so much to unpack that I really need to watch it again. They're keeping the secrets of water well under wraps.

The third part is most fresh in my mind because that's the one I've just finished watching. It was really fascinating but there was something in the back of my mind that kept thinking back to the BS globe earth model and the satanists sticking 666 numerology all over that. I personally tend to think what they tell us about genetics and DNA is as false and made up as the globe earth model so I find it hard to take all these number connections too seriously. It was probably deliberately constructed for that reason (satanists love mathematics). The theories in part 2 seem to hint more towards what's true (for me).

Thanks for the recommendation though. It has definitely given me a few areas to delve much deeper into.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next