IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

+27
susie
colander bowl
Shmack_1
StillWakingUp
Merq
NoSpin100
JamesCT
MarytheBerry
Devon1
Truth Center
RedorBlue
EthericData2
J Rhawk
Dactylion
Zombe
doxoliday
MMDC
Schpankme
Wisdom1
Birdog770
Flatserious
Gone Troppo
csp
Haze
baiken
Admin
lizardking
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Empty Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:16 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/13/2015

Ancient Buddhist, Vedic and Jain traditional cosmologies state that at the North Pole magnetic center of the Earth is a mountain of magnetite called Mount Meru. The Puranic and Sumerian traditions also spoke of this “Mount Sumeru.” In Ancient Iran they spoke of Mount Hara Berezaiti with a celestial spring on its highest peak in the realm of the stars. In ancient Chinese writings there is Mount Khun-Lun with a bronze Pillar of Heaven at the summit where the immortals dwell. The Turkmen tribes of Southern Turkestan speak of a copper pillar that marks the “naval of the Earth.” The Mongols wrote of Mount Sumber or Sumer with the Zambu tree on its summit. The Buryats of Siberia talk of Mount Sumur with the North pole star fastened to its summit. The Egyptians wrote of the “Mound of the First Time” which was the first land to appear from the Waters and is the dwelling place of the High God, the source of light. The Muslims write of Qaf and Zoroastrians of Sogdiana wrote of Girnagar the world encircling mountains. The Navajos spoke of “encircled mountain” which was surrounded by four directional mountains. The Dogon tribe of Nigeria spoke of a cosmic pillar spanning 14 worlds which is the “roof-post of the house of the high god Amma.” The ancient Greek mythology tells of Mount Olympus the Home of the gods. The ancient German told of “Irminsul” a universal column which sustains everything. The Norse Edda spoke of Asgard, the burgh of the gods rising in the center of Midgard, the circular earth. The 14th century writings Inventio Fortunata by Nicholas de Linna and The Itinerium of Jacobus Cnoyen mention the magnetic mountain being so powerful that it pulled the nails right out of explorer’s boats! The encircling whirlpool and four directional rivers surrounding the mountain were said to change every 6 hours causing the tides, comparing them to the “breath of God” at the “naval of the Earth,” inhaling and exhaling the great seas. Even Gerhard Mercator, of the Mercator projection map we still use today, back in 1569 made a detailed map of the North Pole showing an Iron Mountain at the middle called “Mount Rupes Nigra” at the North Pole with four rivers extending outwards at right angles. Are we being lied to about what really exists at the magnetic North Pole?
lizardking
lizardking

Karlos, tycho_brahe, yentabagel, RetroPorteR and AxisMundi like this post

Back to top Go down

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Empty Re: Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:16 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/13/2015
Apparently Mount Olympus in Greece is fairly magnetic as well. Someone just sent me this interesting video showing it strong enough to pull a car:

"Hello Eric. Watch this clip. It's from mountain Olympus. There is a strong magnetic field there. Watch this guy as he puts the car in neutral and goes uphlll on its own and then when it goes downhill the car stops. He can even push the car which faces downhill to go uphill." -IronMan1789
lizardking
lizardking

BradZ, tycho_brahe, yentabagel and AxisMundi like this post

Back to top Go down

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Empty Re: Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Posted by purply on 05/06/2015
What is your go to books on these subjects? I am eager to read some good stuff!
Have myself read very little on what is hidden on the north pole and antarctica.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/06/2015
Hey Purply, check out William Warren's "Paradise Found: The Cradle of the Human Race at the North Pole" and Bal Gangadhar Tilak's "Arctic Home in the Vedas" are two great sources.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Posted by on 05/06/2015

Apr 13, 2015 11:54:43 GMT Admin said:
Apparently Mount Olympus in Greece is fairly magnetic as well.

The same phenomena exists in the mountainous capital of Jordan, Amman, in an area called "Abu Nseir".

I have experienced it myself there.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Posted by kostas on 05/07/2015

May 6, 2015 7:18:07 GMT Admin said:
Hey Purply, check out William Warren's "Paradise Found: The Cradle of the Human Race at the North Pole" and Bal Gangadhar Tilak's "Arctic Home in the Vedas" are two great sources.

It is interesting something similar to Meru we have in Lithuanian old lament songs. The resting place of the deceased person is referred to as “a tall hill”

Lamenting the deceased relatives was a widespread tradition among Balts. There were no specific songs for this rite, when performing their laments women would each time improvise drawing upon the commonly known folk images (grey earth, bright face, dark night, northern wind, mottled hawk, sorrowful tears, stone heart, hard labor, sweet sleep, etc), so, each funeral lament was unique.

Authentic folk lament for a deceased mother from Southern Lithuania (Dzūkija). She's not a professional singer, this is not a well-known folk song. Laments are always improvised drawing upon established folk symbols (sweet sleep, tall hill, pied cuckoos...) which are left from the pre-Christian period. The symbolic imagery is so strong that even in the cemeteries which are located in plains rather than on top of the hills lamenting women inadvertently say that they've "come on a tall hill".

Authentic folk lament from Southern Lithuania (Dzūkija). Folk laments are improvised drawing upon established folk symbols: the resting place of the deceased person is referred to as “a tall hill” (regardless of whether that person is actually buried on a hill or a plain) because in the dim past people indeed used to be buried in mounds, deceased children are called “little apples” or “gray doves”... In laments women always address the deceased ones as if there was some voluntary aspect in their departure regardless of what was the actual cause of the death and keep asking them to wake up (death is perceived as a very deep sleep) and come back, reproach them for not talking back, for having forgotten their home.

lizardking
lizardking

Karlos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/11/2015

May 6, 2015 23:26:48 GMT kostas said:
The resting place of the deceased person is referred to as “a tall hill”

This is very interesting as in Thai/Buddhist culture the tall crematoriums are actually called "Meru!"

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole The_Royal_Crematorium_of_Princess_Galyani_at_Sanam_Luang_(6)

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Kalantameru556
lizardking
lizardking

bynman24 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Posted by fromzerotohero on 05/12/2015
I've been following the mt. Meru story for a while. First I started studying pyramids of the world and each one I would find I would plot on google earth to check for any connections. Then I would discover there are special mouintains believed to be pyramids too, like mountain Rtanj(Serbia) or Mt. Kaliash. Holy or 'legend' mouintains would pop up crazy like newly discoverd pyramids of Visoko(Bosnia), Padang(Indoniesia) and La Mana(Ecuador) all believed to be around 13 - 26 000 years old.. So i started reading about mt. Meru and soon discovered a familiar similar paradox..there's not just one mt. Meru but many. 

Now I started asking myself if mt. Meru is at the center of the world how can it be on different locations? This is where legends and ancient scripture becomes very important. So lets look at one: Indonesian SeMeru (Volcano)

"Semeru is named from Sumeru, the central world-mountain in Buddhist cosmology and by extension Hinduism. As stated in legend, it was transplanted from India; the tale is recorded in the 15th-century East Javanese work Tantu Pagelaran. It was originally placed in the western part of the island, but that caused the island to tip, so it was moved eastward. On that journey, parts kept coming off the lower rim, forming the mountains Lawu, Wilis, Kelut, Kawi[disambiguation needed], Arjuno and Welirang. The damage thus caused to the foot of the mountain caused it to shake, and the top came off and created Penanggungan as well.[4] Indonesian Hindus also hold a belief that the mountain is the abode of Shiva in Java." -Wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semeru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Meru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Meru#/media/File:A_Korean_world_map_centered_on_the_legendary_Mount_Meru_in_Central_Asia..jpg
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Posted by fromzerotohero on 05/12/2015
Mt. Meru Tanzania - worshipped by the local tribes as abode of Gods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Meru_%28Tanzania%29
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by ricaius on 06/09/2015
I was thinking, what could the “magnetic mountain” at the north pole be? And eventually Dante’s “Divina Commedia”(Divine Comedy) came to my mind.
Here are some interesting notes about Divine Comedy:

Written by Dante between 1304 and 1321.
It tells about Dante’s 7 days voyage through the three realms of the world (inferno=hell, purgatorio=purgatory, paradiso=heaven or paradise)
The story takes place during the week of the spring equinox of 1300, when Dante was in the middle of his life (35 years old) (“Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita…”)

Number of chapters(canti):
Inferno = 33 + 1(introduction)
Purgatorio = 33 
Paradiso = 33
Total = 100

the verse scheme used, “terza rima”, is hendecasyllabic (lines of eleven syllables), with the lines composing tercets according to the rhyme scheme aba, bcb, cdc, ded, .... (again 11x3=33)
14233 total verses

written for the very first time with a language, the so called “volgare” (meaning “popular”) spoken by simple people, from which comes the modern italian, full of metaphors and probably hidden symbolic messages.

Here are some images that depicts Dante’s World:

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Fa5hAmj_0aH_RQorYrenMount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole UoMoZREhOurA4PgXjIdM

Notice the earth is at the center of the universe and everything revolves around it (sun moon planets stars). The earth also has two “hemispheres”, one being the hemisphere of earth (or land) and the other the hemisphere of water, like two half of a ball, with inferno inside the earth (and Lucifer at the bottom), the purgatory mountain coming out of the waters and paradise all up above. Also notice the city of Jerusalem just over the pit of inferno.
The purgatory mountain is surrounded by water and has 7 levels, everyone of which relate to the 7 deadly sins to “purify” from. At the top of the mountain we find the “Earthly Paradise”(often depicted as a big tree).

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole 3div7tc7mb94YQeTgp2C

Could Mount Meru relate to the purgatory mountain? Or am I just going off topic?
I’d like to hear your thoughts.

As a side note I found interesting the etymology of the word “PARADISO” (Paradise or Heaven):
derives from the greek “paràdeisos” = garden, which comes from the iranic “pairi-daeza” composed by “pairi”=around and “daeza”=wall (!!!)
lizardking
lizardking

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Posted by jodobaggins on 06/20/2015
Just doing some research and found this to be super interesting: Rupes Nigra -en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupes_Nigra

What I'm reading is leading me to believe that this was at one time actually explored, although I have not had the time to yet go in-depth. 

Here's a little bit of background on the Inventio Fortunata regarding this island: www.strangehistory.net/2012/11/20/the-inventio-fortunata/

Here is the full text of the Inventio Fortunata: babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015022378411;view=1up;seq=1
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Posted by sargentsucks on 08/21/2015
I haven't figured out to embed video's on my i-phone yet or else I would post it as well, but has anyone else seen the trailer for a movie called MERU??? Apparently it's a climber movie along the lines of Dante's Peak but way more hipster slanted.

In the trailer halfway through there is a dramatic crescendo type moment that ends up coalescing in some guy saying, very dramatically...

"The center of the universe is....unattainable"

Whatthefuckyousay?!?! Why the hell is that statement in a trailer about climbers playing on a cold mountain in the Himalayas?

Also in the trailer are tons of star trail spinning type scenes of the huge night sky above the mountains, like I just read somewhere else on this forum...in your face.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 08/21/2015
That's a coincidence, and I thought Everest was and always would be the "grail" of climbing? Maybe I was just taught wrong (which wouldn't surprise me).
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by mitch on 08/22/2015
Strange thing to say re Meru being unattainable considering the wider implications and what a bunch of selfish, narcissistic dicks saying the high risk of death is worth it despite the concerns of their wives and kids
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 08/22/2015

Aug 21, 2015 16:54:39 GMT mitch said:
Strange thing to say re Meru being unattainable considering the wider implications and what a bunch of selfish, narcissistic dicks saying the high risk of death is worth it despite the concerns of their wives and kids

Exactly, well said. I have never understood why we are supposed to admire such selfish and arrogant men. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 08/22/2015

Aug 21, 2015 13:23:36 GMT csp said:
That's a coincidence, and I thought Everest was and always would be the "grail" of climbing? Maybe I was just taught wrong (which wouldn't surprise me).

No, you are correct, Mount Everest is always considered to be the 'grail' of climbing. In reality, the actual Mount Meru at the Arctic is likely far larger. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Posted by appeal2reason on 09/06/2015

I have personally witnessed this phenomena in my hometown, Magnetic Hill in Moncton N.B. Canada

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by okayako on 09/06/2015
Freaky indeed! Great video! What other magnetic experiments could be done at that location? Have you tried a compass to see what the needle would do?
Thanks for sharing your video!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 09/29/2015
Evidence coming in that there is indeed more land in the Arctic than shown on modern maps. Russian expedition finds several small islands in the Arctic circle just like in Mercator's 1569 detailed Arctic map:

Russian Expedition Discovers New Lands in the Arctic
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 09/29/2015

Sept 29, 2015 11:33:10 GMT Admin said:
Evidence coming in that there is indeed more land in the Arctic than shown on modern maps. Russian expedition finds several small islands in the Arctic circle just like in Mercator's 1569 detailed Arctic map:

Russian Expedition Discovers New Lands in the Arctic

Great find! Yet more proof that the Arctic is a hidden landmass, and not just a floating block of ice. This finding supports Mercator, and the 19th Century explorers who found green meadows, mild climes, and previously undiscovered flora and fauna at the 'North' Pole. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:49 pm

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Mercator-arctic-1

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole MPW-54117

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole The-island-at-the-top-of-the-world1

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Island-+Conger+Hyp

The idea of flying to the North Pole in a balloon as in this movie poster or Around the World in 80 Days, makes sense as ancient explorer's claimed that the magnetic mountain was strong enough to pull metal nails right out of wooden ships. If that's the case then metal boats or planes would all crash into the mountain. This is another reason for the no-fly zone over the magnetic north pole (yes I know so-called "polar routes" exist, but they are nowhere near the magnetic north pole). It also makes me think of the Emerald City in the Wizard of Oz which the wiz also leaves in a hot-air balloon.

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole The-wizard-of-oz-in-balloon

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Picture-121

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by baiken Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:01 pm

lizardking wrote:Posted by Admin on 05/06/2015

Paradise Found: the Cradle of the Human Race at the North Pole can be found online with a quick google search of "paradise found" and "public domain review".  There's a scanned version of the entire book.  Very interesting read. It claims Atlantis was located at the North Pole, which is a lot less crazy on a flat earth.

baiken

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:18 am

The images of the World-Tree and the Tree of Life are closely related and often merge. Sometimes they are replaced by the image of a cosmic mountain, which is also located at the centre of the Universe and which likewise generates and sustains all life.

Yggdrasil dwells within the invisible heart of anything and everything and without it's support everything would disintegrate and explode into infinity.  The mythological imagery of widely separated cultures expresses the same themes.

A creation myth of the Maoris tells of a world-tree, which was the first thing to be formed at the center of the still void Universe. It sprouted from an energy vortex, known as the cosmic navel. (North Pole.) From the myriad buds of the all-encompassing tree all creation emerged.

A similar myth comes from Persia where we find references to a 'Tree of all Seeds', which stood at the center of a magical garden known as Pairidaeza, the Persian paradise. This garden was associated with the Virgin Goddess Pairidaeza who represented the eternal regenerative womb from which all life proceeds. In her garden the 'Tree of all seeds' grew next to the Tree of Knowledge.

Similarly, in Mayan cosmology the World-Tree is a unifying symbol that represents the origin of all existence. The Cosmic Tree is commonly described as the source of a special divine substance, a sacred nectar of immortality and ambrosia of the Gods.

The ancient holy scriptures known as the 'Rig Vedas' (Indus Valley) refer to this mythical substance as 'Amrita' or 'Soma'. In Persia it was known as Haoma, while the Eddas describe it as 'golden apples stored in Valhalla.' I think this represents prana/chi.

The same image is repeated in other mythologies, in which the World Tree is often described as the place where disembodied souls dwell prior to their reincarnation. Underneath the roots of the tree that grows at the center of the paradisiacal garden, flows the sacred river that carries the waters of life.

The quest of the mythological hero, who embarks on an adventure to search for the World-Tree, or a sacred mountain at the centre of Universe, is a metaphor for the quest of psychological realignment with one's own inner center and spiritual source.

The journey is usually beset with peril and impending danger for it is a quest of transformation that requires the sacrifice of the ego.

The tree, mountain and pillar represents the 'axis-mundi', the immovable central pole of the Universe around which all life revolves. In this cosmology, humans and Gods essentially share the same dimension, though on somewhat different levels.

I believe the caduceus is also representative of the elecromagnetic field, with the central rod as the 'zero point' entwined by two serpents, opposing charges, positive/negative, with wings for the element air and the pole star on top. I'm guessing the magnetosphere is the 'dome.'

Haze

http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

EthericData2, Dan-cer and realtylerparker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:13 am

So I was researching recently and found some coicidences which may be related.

Firstly, a compilation of images of the northern lights:
Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole T0026xB

Note the lights are green bands, with pink bands surrounding more often than not.

Now look at the last image from the Wizard of Oz in Eric's post above, notice what Emerald City is surrounded by? Fields of pink flowers - symbolic?
Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole Picture-121

Now here is a Tesla plasma ball:
csp
csp

susie, Karlos and Lucusphilliprixon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gone Troppo Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:11 am

I came across a paper describing the earth as flat according to the ancient Vedic text Bhagavata Purana. It is fairly detailed and describes the position of our Earth as we know it in relation to Mount Meru and the rest of the Earthly realms. If anyone would like me to send them a copy please just send me a message with your email address and I would be happy to!
Gone Troppo
Gone Troppo

susie, Dan-cer and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next