Gravity Does Not Exist!

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Gravity Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty Re: Gravity Does Not Exist!

Post by Oliver_Bestfall on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Fritz,

I don't think that you are an irritant and I hope that I have not been one. I implored you to consider and decide for yourself.

You stated, "Yet it exists." I interpreted that statement that you are comfortable with Gravity as the chief mechanical property of a universe model.

I simply disagree.

Respectfully.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by FR on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
The entire basis of the term, "gravity" is that Mass-attracts-Mass.  Helium has mass.  A rubber balloon has mass.  The ground has mass.

An empty balloon will fall to the ground.  That same balloon filled up with helium, even though it now has more mass, will fly away.  This shows a clear flaw in the idea of gravity.

I'd disagree.
I don't think all these impressive/visual demonstrations are suitable for clearly falsifying gravity, because it can always be counter-argumented that another physical effect (buoyancy) is simply stronger and overlays the so called mass attraction or even conversely --> "mass attraction" > density (free fall).
So followers of gravitational theory can claim the physics of buoyancy/density can coexist with gravity.
[EDIT] So you can see purely theoretically buoyancy/density as something additive to gravity. [/EDIT]
Even if gravity seems to be useless and superfluous, it is not yet been disproved.

Furthermore, like Copernicus, followers of the idea of gravity can also argue that the atmosphere and all the objects it contains simply rotate with it. Because air particles are also under the influence of hypothetical gravity.

So the force of air pressure* (weight of air) acting in all directions is the only true falsification of the theory of gravity. Right?
*Link

And I am plagued by the question:
How can we define weight? What is the definition of it?

Or one can say: as with air, the "force" of weight acts on any objects in all directions, but in contrast is overlaid by the higher density than air? Weight should be a force then, right?

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:Heavy-stuff falls down and floatie-stuff floats up, indeed, but not because of mass-attracting-mass.

You have been told that gravity is a vector, a force that points in a certain direction; moreover, the bigger something is, you have been told it will have even More Gravity.

If the Earth and Sun were truly big heavy balls and gravity was truly a vector, then balloons filled with helium at sunset should then fly sideways toward the setting sun.

Please consider.

Reasonable argument but I think it may be a little bit complicated for a dispute talk.
I hope I'm not being unpleasantly preachy/personally (sorry for that) but I've just come up with a tip on how best to behave in robust debates not only on flat earth but on complex issues in general.

If you think into the wrong world of thoughts of the other side (ball-earth) in order to argue for your own right cause, you practically always get entangled in such a spider web.
Because the other person can talk your complicated thought to death. Such a spider's web is created by those who either a) have not yet understood a topic correctly themselves or b) want to manipulate or c) often both are the case.

It is better here to clearly distinguish oneself from the confusion of falsity --> focus on setting own landmarks (for instance 'air pressure') and to be the conductor of the discussion by arguing clearly and as short as possible.

Last edited by FR on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 'buoyancy' instead: 'lift' + fine-tuning in third sentence + new fourth sentence)

FR

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Again, it is up to you to decide. I appreciate your thoughts on how I should behave in a debate -- but this is not a debate forum.

"Gravity Does Not Exist" is a statement. It is not a complicated thought or a landmark in a discussion. You need not be plagued by the question, "what is the definition of weight?"

The plague of contradictions is with Newton's definition of Gravity. Newton says that every particle in the round-earther universe is invisibly attracted to each other and wants to stick together to form even bigger blobs of matter forever and ever.

It does not match what we see, feel and experience everyday, with our own senses. I trust my own senses more than I trust Newton.

I trust Eric Dubay more than I trust Newton. That is my decision.

Decide for yourself.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by FR on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 pm

FR wrote:
... and overlays the so called mass attraction or conversely --> "mass attraction" > density (free fall).

In this simulation of a debate with a gravitationalist, I only wanted to present some possible weird gravitationalist assertion. Tried to simulate a consistent gravitationalist to the point of falsity  Wink

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
It does not match what we see, feel and experience everyday, with our own senses.  I trust my own senses more than I trust Newton.  

It is true that there is not a single practical proof for the theory of gravity. But with this correct statement you have NOT falsified this theory.

Of course, I am aware that whoever claims something must also provide the proof. That's common sense.
And because a spherical shape of the earth deviates from the observation of nature, gravitationalists are obviously in debt here.

But I am just interested in challenging thoughts and unassailable argumentation against the theory of gravity and for the flat earth.

FR

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:51 am

Perhaps you should look into the experimental work , on pendulum behavior during syzygy . of professor Maurice Allais - research the Allais effect plus the related JRA effects (professors Jevardin, Ratu , Antonescu ) .
Absolutely falsifies current mainstream cosmological/gravitational view of the universe .

You could also look into the work of the surveys of the 17th century carried out by astronomers which proved Newtons theories of gravity plus the Copernican/Galilean globe fiction were wrong . Start with G. Cassini's surveys across France .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:39 am

The bullet points are from the 1st video below:

Gravity is described as an inverse square law to centre mass (1).

A: You cannot have a gravitational constant with an inverse square law (2).

B: Plum bobs are parallel and perpendicular to a level. Parallel lines do not intersect. Never. Therefore centre mass cannot be substantiated (3).

C: It is unreasonable to ask someone to falsify that which has no proof (4).

D: The theory of gravity is a corruption of the laws of motion. The laws of motion can be observed. Gravity cannot and corrupts the laws (5).

E: A falling slinky shows 100% of the time that the slinky is pushed down or resisted from the top down. This shows conclusively the earth is not pulling on anything (6).

F: Gravity is a filthy retarded concept to justify how things can stick to a spinning ball. Utter childish stupidity. An idiot test. Anyone who made the slightest effort to apply the laws of motion would know they cannot consist alongside gravity. When we discard this silly theory the laws are restored.

G: To understand the laws of motion and apply them you cannot do it until you first accept you are not on the exterior of a spinning sphere. To believe in a spinning sphere you must believe in gravity. Two unprovable things justifying one another.

H: The scientific method applied disqualifies the theory of gravity. Gravity is religion not science. It is an idiot test. If you cannot apply the scientific method you are an idiot and it is laughable you think you are a scientist. Accreditation is even more laughable. Moronic debt slave (7).

(1) "The inverse square law proposed by Newton suggests that the force of gravity acting between any two objects is inversely proportional to the square of the separation distance between the object's centers." https://tinyurl.com/vpwltzz

(2) "In Newton's law, it is the proportionality constant connecting the gravitational force between two bodies with the product of their masses and the inverse square of their distance." https://tinyurl.com/kvczx7g

(3) Perpendicular to the plane, at any point along the plane (this alone proves earth is established on a plane).
Gravity Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Gettyi11

(4) Falsifiability - "Informally, a statement is falsifiable if some formal observation might show it to be false. For example, 'All swans are white' is falsifiable because 'Here is a black swan' shows it to be false." https://tinyurl.com/q3bfjl7

(5) "Observation consists of receiving knowledge of the outside world through our senses, or recording information using scientific tools and instruments. Any data recorded during an experiment can be called an observation." https://tinyurl.com/vr7oeg7

(6) In the synopsis to the below video we find, "it [the slinky] appears to defy gravity but...." Turn volume off and simply observe the slinky:

(7) "The scientific method is a systematic way of learning about the world around us and answering questions. The key difference between the scientific method and other ways of acquiring knowledge are forming a hypothesis and then testing it with an experiment." https://tinyurl.com/y8ksqyze
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum