IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Real World on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Recent NEWS:
Looks like the Earth is cooling down...

First time in history snow at Hawaii:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/hawaii-sees-snow-from-winter-storm-for-first-time-in-state-park-on-maui?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20foxnews%2Fnational%20%28Internal%20-%20US%20Latest%20-%20Text%29&utm_content=Yahoo%20Search%20Results

But where did it go "global" warming?

In section of The Washington Post article, they show picture with constant rise of temperatures in recent years:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/02/12/heaviest-rain-strongest-wind-coldest-temperature-snow-hawaii-follows-year-extreme-weather/?utm_term=.380f7e58314a

Now people can go back to State of Fear, promoted by manipulative media, thanks to government mafia.
Real World
Real World

Posts : 103
Points : 1756
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 36
Location : Poland

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Schpankme on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:03 pm


What do we want?  Global Climate Crisis
When do we want it?  NOW!

What do we want?  Global Carbon Taxation
When do we want it?  NOW!

Five Stages of Climate Crisis/Taxation Acceptance

  • Reality - you did this

  • Community - we did this

  • Inspiration - one giant leap for mankind

  • Action - climate reality means we will win

  • Self-care - pay your Climate Reality Leaders

For God's sake, let Scientism help you before it's to late.

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Gather10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4619
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:53 pm

This climate change bs is all about getting greater control of the masses, while a few psychos will reap the benefits.

To keep this scam going, 1st & foremost they have to keep pushing the globe lie.

I wouldn't rule out though, that they are using high tech such as DEW's (Direct Energy Weapons) & HAARP, to give the impression/illusion that the climate is changing/warming.

I think that they have likely hijacked the earth's hydrological cycle, on a world wide scale.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Schpankme on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 pm

Taube Isle wrote:
climate change
they are using
 Direct Energy Weapons
 HAARP

to give the impression that the climate is changing

they have likely hijacked the earth's hydrological cycle

The climate is not changing, science fiction weapons will not change this fact.  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4619
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Schpankme on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:46 am


BREAKING NEWS
"historic flooding, devastates the city of IOWA, NEBRASKA"

Historic flooding?
Compared with the 100 year floodplain plan the flood waters were at the same state 126 years ago.

Devastates Iowa, Nebraska?
15% of the population live within flood zones, areas designated as floodplains; and this number is growing. These types of events are going to make the news.

Climate change?  Global Warming?
"development"
"The nation is spending billions every year to move people into flood-prone areas and keep people living in flood-prone areas", says Rob Moore of the Natural Resources Defense Council



SOURCE: IPUMS NHGIS, University of Minnesota; FEMA NFHL data, FEMA digital NFHL maps
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4619
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Clarification

Post by Gloomy Shifter on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:08 pm

In light of recent events regarding ‘climate change’ activism groups protesting in London, please could someone help explain how this fits into the globalist agenda. The group is called Extinction Rebellion.

Also please can there be a discussion on why lie about global warming? Is Earth actually cooling down? Do carbon emmisions affect the environment in the way we have been told? Who benefits from misleading people into beleiving that we are killing ourselves by not looking after the Plane? Is it emotional warfare?

Im so confused by the global warming lie stuff...

Also, it goes without saying that the science of Global Warming is a proponent of heliocentricism thus reinforcing the lie. This is obvious and does not need to be mentioned in detail. Im interested in the nitty gritty Smile, so please can people who are well versed in this subject help direct beginners to a video or provide explaination for clarification of whats BS and whats not

Thanks,
Kieran (aka GS)



Gloomy Shifter

Posts : 5
Points : 969
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Schpankme on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:12 pm

Gloomy Shifter wrote:"Global Warming [now called Climate Change] is a proponent of heliocentricism thus reinforcing the [Globe] lie."

Welcome back, it's been almost one year since your last comment.  Based on your question(s), it feels like you couldn't be bothered to read this Topic, where it has been shown that the climate is not changing, the weather patterns (documented) have been the same for the last 150 years.

Gloomy Shifter wrote:regarding ‘climate change’ ?
activism groups protesting in London ?
why lie about global warming ?

Answers:

Climate Change (create the problem)
Crisis - Fear mongering

Activism (create the solution)
Action - Global Carbon Taxation

Why Lie (Faith in Science)
For God's sake, let Scientism help save the Globe before it's to late.
To Tax the educated idiots
To create new Regulation, see Taxation
To enact new Laws, see Taxation
To Build new industries of Global Warming Activists, see Taxation, see reinforcing the [Globe] lie, see Why Lie

Gloomy Shifter wrote:Do carbon emissions affect the environment ?
No, it effects the People, who live in the cities, who must breath the smog they create.

If there is no "greenhouse" there can be no collection of "greenhouse gas emissions".

Gloomy Shifter wrote:Who benefits from misleading people ?
Those who print the Money, write the Laws, and collect the Tax.  Same as it ever was.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4619
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Gloomy Shifter on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Thanks for your succint, abeit, slighty rude response

Gloomy Shifter

Posts : 5
Points : 969
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Dab_Tsog on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:41 am

Gloomy Shifter wrote:In light of recent events regarding ‘climate change’ activism groups protesting in London, please could someone help explain how this fits into the globalist agenda. The group is called Extinction Rebellion.

Also please can there be a discussion on why lie about global warming? Is Earth actually cooling down? Do carbon emmisions affect the environment in the way we have been told? Who benefits from misleading people into beleiving that we are killing ourselves by not looking after the Plane? Is it emotional warfare?

Im so confused by the global warming lie stuff...

Also, it goes without saying that the science of Global Warming is a proponent of heliocentricism thus reinforcing the lie. This is obvious and does not need to be mentioned in detail. Im interested in the nitty gritty [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/smiley], so please can people who are well versed in this subject help direct beginners to a video or provide explaination for clarification of whats BS and whats not

Thanks,
Kieran (aka GS)

You may find this interesting.

https://windowsontheworld.net/video_type/globalist-fake-revolution/

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Posts : 23
Points : 1127
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-11-24

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Dactylion on Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:42 pm

"My Gift To Climate Alarmists"


Uncovers the fraud that is 'climate change' and the skewed data reports presented to Govt officials and policy makers.
Dactylion
Dactylion

Posts : 23
Points : 1074
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2018-01-25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by lizardking on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:29 pm



The new environmental group "Extinction Rebellion" is a government mouthpiece with a clear focus to enforce Agenda 21/5G.
lizardking
lizardking

Posts : 1673
Points : 6132
Reputation : 2598
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Schpankme on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:55 pm


Dr Willie Soon demolishes Global Warming/Climate Change arguments including extreme weather, climate models, and possible alternative explanations for observed variation.

"Global warming evidence as solid as Gravity." ~ Al Gore

Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4619
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Schpankme on Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:08 am

NASA peddling "GLOBE Observer app", citizen heliocentric scientists, and how to spot Aerosols in your Sky.

"NASA and The GLOBE Programing"  Basketball

Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 4619
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Just Vital on Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:26 pm

Sir David Attenborough, another whore for the climatehoax.

Just Vital
Just Vital

Posts : 116
Points : 1506
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2017-04-06
Age : 31
Location : Netherlands

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by nowhereelsetogo on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:16 am

GRETA ALERT!!!!

"'Climate activist Greta Thunberg has revealed she is "heading to the UK" to join a school strike in Bristol. The 17-year-old Swede announced on Twitter that she will take part in the Bristol Youth Strike 4 Climate on Friday. Milly Sibson, one of the strike organisers, described Thunberg as an "idol" after the teen activist inspired climate protests around the world. The 17-year-old from Bristol said: "We are all just so excited - everyone is so excited about the thought of hearing her talk. "I would love the chance to meet her because she is the founder of this movement and she is so important to it. "She is an idol even though she is younger than me. We really hope loads of people join us to welcome her to Bristol."

My bolding. Says it all really. Snowflakes.

I am off to Bristol on Friday to welcome her and hand out some leaflets (anyone got any good ones to copy?)

It's going to have to be A5 home printed as I am poor and i need to pack in as much as poss. Climate hoax first but also include a subtle lead into FE. Short snappy truth bullets with links for details. And maybe a cute little picture of a sheeple.

In other bullshit news; Greta's parents new book in which they say;

'Greta Thunberg was ‘disappearing into some kind of darkness’ before discovering her mission to save the world from climate change, her mother has revealed. Malena Ernman has told of her daughter’s struggle with autism and an eating disorder in a new book written by the Thunberg family. She describes how Greta, now the world’s most recognised climate change activist, became unwell aged 11. Psychiatrists diagnosed her with autism, which Ernman describes as ‘high-functioning Asperger’s’, as well as obsessive compulsive disorder. ‘She was slowly disappearing into some kind of darkness,’ Ernman writes. ‘She stopped playing the piano. She stopped laughing. She stopped talking. And she stopped eating.’ Malena Ernman has told of her daughter’s struggle with autism and an eating disorder in a new book written by the Thunberg family. Singer Ms Ernman is pictured above Ernman, a celebrated Swedish opera singer, and her actor husband, Svante Thunberg, reveal their difficulty in coping with their daughter’s increasing silence and refusal to eat anything except tiny amounts of rice, avocado and gnocchi. ‘After two months of not eating, Greta has lost almost 10kg [1.5st], which is a lot when you are rather small to begin with,’ Ernman writes. ‘Her body temperature is low and her pulse and blood pressure clearly indicate signs of starvation.'

I was going to highlight the most ridiculous bits but honestly it's all f*cking ridiculous - Avacado and Gnocchi OMG middle class starvation, couldn't even play the piano!

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE UK PLANTATION WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME OR HELP IN SOME WAY IT WOULD CONSTITUTE A MIRACLE FOR ME AS I AM COMPLETELY ALONE!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 107
Points : 466
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by nowhereelsetogo on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:24 pm

UPDATE:  First draft of leaflet for friday, any comments additions urls that will help please.

I need: military pollution stats, A decent and maybe cabal produced quote, doc or url for NWO, which I am also searching for

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Testle10

I can already see a couple of small changes
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 107
Points : 466
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by susie on Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:59 am

Forbes Censors Award-Winning Environmentalist's Apology Over Three-Decade 'Climate Scare' - So Here It Is

Forbes has decided to unpublish an article by award-winning climate activist Michael Shellenberger, in which he apologizes "for the climate scare we created over the last 30 years."
susie
susie

Posts : 671
Points : 2919
Reputation : 437
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 61
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by nowhereelsetogo on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:30 pm

I came across this book under odd circumstances it's the only one I have given to sheeple that they have ACTUALLY READ! My wife for example has resisted any attempts to wake her up over the last 20 years but she read it and is reluctantly (painfully) awakening - she passed a copy on to a work colleague ffs!

"A Seed That Fell On Good Ground"

I have put it on my own site: www.bristolgroup.org.uk for download (other interesting and pertinent books there too)

and uploaded it to archive.org https://archive.org/details/a-seed-that-fell-on-good-ground

I was first given a printed (self-published) copy and due to they way I got it have been in contact with the author who sent me more copies and the pdf. I'm getting it to everyone I can think of. Please let me know what you think.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 107
Points : 466
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Ifersgold on Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:22 am

The solar minimum sources I'm following are David Dubine from adapt 2030, Christian from ice age farmer, and Diamond from the Oppenheimer ranch project. I've been catching up on the science they are reporting and from what I'm learning the data is primarily gathered from sun spot activity. An easily observable and straightforward science. The more sunspots means the sun is active, no sunspots the sun is less active. There are also ice cores which like rings in a tree or a CD record the sun's magnetic activity. Furthermore, there is astrological data that shows all this dramatic change coincides with the end of an age.

The cabal would have you believe astrology is not science. However the more I learn the more I see it as the most important science of all. Like the sheet of music all life us playing from.

I am 43 years of age I feel like I am observing climate change. My neighbor who is in his 90's said he has never observed the weather phenomena we are experiencing in his life. He has been here all his life. Apparently there are books that spell out exactly what to expect in a solar minimum. It is a well known phenomena.

These 3 solar minimum sources mentioned above predicted there would be a world wide disruption by this fall. They made that prediction a year in advance. It sounded like fear mongering to me at the time. Then the fake virus cover story happened. The disruption came a few months earlier than predicted but otherwise has played out exactly as they said it had to. All based on the data which they site and explain in each of their podcasts.

Here in the USA for the last two years the wheat and corn crops took a hit due to the fields being too muddy to plow due to rain. This year is expected to be colder with shorter grow season, and if it turns out to be bad it will be the third year in a row with poor crop yield. I grow cannabis legally in Nevada. I grow in greenhouses and outdoor. I daily keep track of temps and remember the trends from year to year. So far it's been a cold year, and I'm not sure my outdoor plants will make it to flower before the cold comes.

So, my current belief paradigm is that the human race is about to go through a large depopulation event courtesy of mother nature herself. This is in the form of cold, starvation, and disease from malnutrition.

The argument that climate change data is based on fake space data therefore there is no climate change is a lazy argument. It looks to me that the solar minimum data is good, that the sources have made multiple outlandish predictions ahead of time that have all proven to be accurate.

God how I wished they were wrong. But it looks like we are approaching a bottleneck where most of the population will not survive. I believe it to be a part of a divine plan, and not man made.

Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Posts : 30
Points : 213
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2020-05-09
Age : 43
Location : The northeast corner of Nevada.

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Ifersgold wrote:The solar minimum sources I'm following are David Dubine from adapt 2030, Christian from ice age farmer, and Diamond from the Oppenheimer ranch project. I've been catching up on the science they are reporting and from what I'm learning the data is primarily gathered from sun spot activity. An easily observable and straightforward science. The more sunspots means the sun is active, no sunspots the sun is less active. There are also ice cores which like rings in a tree or a CD record the sun's magnetic activity. Furthermore, there is astrological data that shows all this dramatic change coincides with the end of an age.

The cabal would have you believe astrology is not science. However the more I learn the more I see it as the most important science of all. Like the sheet of music all life us playing from.

I am 43 years of age I feel like I am observing climate change. My neighbor who is in his 90's said he has never observed the weather phenomena we are experiencing in his life. He has been here all his life. Apparently there are books that spell out exactly what to expect in a solar minimum. It is a well known phenomena.

These 3 solar minimum sources mentioned above predicted there would be a world wide disruption by this fall. They made that prediction a year in advance. It sounded like fear mongering to me at the time. Then the fake virus cover story happened. The disruption came a few months earlier than predicted but otherwise has played out exactly as they said it had to. All based on the data which they site and explain in each of their podcasts.

Here in the USA for the last two years the wheat and corn crops took a hit due to the fields being too muddy to plow due to rain. This year is expected to be colder with shorter grow season, and if it turns out to be bad it will be the third year in a row with poor crop yield.  I grow cannabis legally in Nevada. I grow in greenhouses and outdoor. I daily keep track of temps and remember the trends from year to year. So far it's been a cold year, and I'm not sure my outdoor plants will make it to flower before the cold comes.

So, my current belief paradigm is that the human race is about to go through a large depopulation event courtesy of mother nature herself. This is in the form of cold, starvation, and disease from malnutrition.

The argument that climate change data is based on fake space data therefore there is no climate change is a lazy argument. It looks to me that the solar minimum data is good, that the sources have made multiple outlandish predictions ahead of time that have all proven to be accurate.

God how I wished they were wrong. But it looks like we are approaching a bottleneck where most of the population will not survive. I believe it to be a part of a divine plan, and not man made.

Personally I don't believe the world is gonna end anytime soon. Not by the so called fear mongering "climate change", not by other catastrophes. The chance that a man made event will kill most people is much bigger IF it will come to that. However looking at the current trend it is more like a huge powergrab that turns the entire world into an clinic where all get fed into the pharmaceutical system. What the result will be of this is unclear, but what is clear is that people trust their feelings much less and get scared from knowledge and information spreading which currently is simply a form of world terror being done onto the people. All this is man made.

Downplaying the man-made suffering and thinking that this is some divine plan is very naive if you ask me. Even if you believe in god, I believe that the personification of god is purely man made. God is not gonna punish or level or do anything at all, that part should be completely obvious.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Hope for Spring

Post by Ifersgold on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:43 pm

Vincey84,

Thanks for sharing your opinion too. I wasn't sure what would be worse for my first post, getting ripped for my views, or no response at all.
I guess I am grateful for a response. Perhaps we are just a couple blind guys sharing what part of the elephant we can feel eh.

I have to say that I do love how disagreeable the ifers board is. I suppose it is a necessary quality of seekers who get this far.
So I am embracing this part of the culture here even though it is uncomfortable at times. So here we go.

Did you actually look at any of the source material and review it for yourself? If you did, you didn't address any of the data. I took a long time
to read up on the science of solar minimum and to make sure that I knew I could back my views on sound data before posting. I've done my homework,
I came prepared.

I know that people get scared and emotional and are offended by viewpoints that counter their worldview. That is not me. I have come to love it when my
worldview breaks, or I am proven wrong. It means I have gained truth. But this is IFERS, so of all places this is where epistemology and epistemological
process ought to be sacred. Also let us frequently review a list of known cognitive biases and seek to overcome our attachments to belief.
I am not dug in on any one point as to refuse to keep looking at the data. No one has debunked the data I cite yet.

Are you saying sun spots don't exist? Because that is something anyone can observe with primitive technology. Are you saying that there is no science to
measuring the suns magnetic activity?

Every thing we see in nature is cyclical, everything I see can be reduced to a sine wave. The heart pumping, breathing, day and night, summer to winter,
electricity, biology, are cyclical.

So how is it you don't believe in natural cyclical cataclysmic events? Events that cause a large scale die off? Because the archeological
and geological record is replete with them. The natural world is replete with boom and bust periods for species. The most relevant past event
however is the Younger Dryas event about 12000 years ago. This event changed sea levels and moved continents. It is thought to be the event that
destroyed the megalithic stone structure civilizations. I mean how much science do you have to ignore to say that our environment does not change?

What evidence does anyone have to indicate that the earths climate has never changed? That's not what you saying, right? Your not saying
that the climate never changes. Because that seems a silly stance to take. Also, climate change can mean it gets cold in one region the same time it is warming in another. It is not as simple as either the earths temps are going up, going down, or not changing at all. Can we get an idea of historical climate performance from tree rings? Yes. Do ice cores provide any historical data on climate and the suns magnetic activity? Yes. Can we see that sea levels have changed? Yes. Have volcanic eruptions caused devastating climate change in the past? Yes. Does anyone remember the flat earth view on
the Nullschool map? That pretty much makes it easy for me to imagine how the climate system works on our flat plane.

I live in the great basin where a giant lake called Bonneville once was. It is not controversial in any way, the old lake is gone. Is the climate different here
now that it is gone? Yeah. When I go on walks in the wash by my house the stratified layers of earth tell me a geological story of tumultuous violence. What happened to the lake? Climate Change. Egypt was once the bread basket to Rome. Its not a bread basket now? What happened? Climate change.

What about famine and pestilence? Is there a historical president for plagues or crop failures that have resulted in mass die off of populations? Yes!
There is ample historical record to indicate that these events occur, and that they are natural and cyclical and not man made.
The black plague in Europe was preceded by a solar minimum.

You mentioned the world ending. I perhaps implied it. In case you have missed it the world has already ended and a new one has been born.
What an amazing time to witness. When you pluck a rose from a bush, when does it die? The moment it is plucked? Or does life fade from it over time?
When does life start for a baby? The moment the sperm penetrates the egg? When it is fully developed in the womb? When it is born? When it cries for the first time? There is a sort of overlap for these things, and it is not always clear the exact moment life begins or ends. So too with the life cycle of civilizations.

Your argument could be strengthened as a supplement to mine, but I find it very weak when put as an alternative. Meaning, what I heard
you say is that climate change is silly, and this whole "global reset" event is a power grab, so the government can put everyone on pharmaceuticals.
Hmm. Uh, ok Brave New World. I can think of easier ways, as a ruler, to incentivize drug use. Putting people on pills is perhaps a garnish but not the
main meal.

As far as the power grab goes, yes I agree that a power grab is occurring. That power grab has been ongoing. There has been an ongoing consolidation of power by secret societies for hundreds of years that has succeeded and is now bearing fruit called the "global reset". And there is always a power grab at
solar minimums. At the fall of Rome, there was a well known solar minimum event where crops failed, economies shrunk, empires were weakened and power grabs ensued.

The question isn't "Is the solar minimum theory correct?" or "Do Solar Minimums impact climate change?" The question is "How intense is the solar minimum we are in right now?" Is it a 500 year cycle a 1000 year cycle or a 12000 year cycle? Is it going to be like the minimum at the end of Rome, or like the Younger Dryas event? And in case your confused because you didn't bother to read up or listen up on the source data, I will explain that we are only experiencing the beginning of at least, ...at least a 30 year event. Meaning if the sun activity suddenly were to go back to normal right now, it would take 30 years to recover from what we have already witnessed. I get it, your still not convinced. We will know more in just a few months when the harvest reports start coming in.

As a research community we should not disregard climate change without good data. Climate Change is at the center of what is happening in our world now. That is why the truth of it has been so obfuscated, confused, and convoluted. Knee jerk reactions to contradicting information should not lead to
throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Good research is nuanced and not binary. Just like the truth is nuanced. You mentioned God punishing us, not me. I said divine order. I believe in intelligent design. So if our world was intelligently designed why wouldn't it have a mechanism to keep humanity in balance just like all other life on earth.

I don't think that a mass die off of humanity is doom and gloom, or fear mongering. I see it as a necessary part of a processional evolution that we call life. I wont cry for the death of the old world. Just like I don't cry when the leaves drop off the trees in the fall, instead I say to myself winter is coming. But after winter spring always comes again.

Allow me to add a couple more sources in the form of books: THE LITTLE ICE AGE, by Brian Fagan and
LIFE/DEATH RHYTHMS OF ANCIENT EMPIRES -Climatic Cycles Influence Rule of Dynasties by Will Slatyer



Last edited by Ifersgold on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Posts : 30
Points : 213
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2020-05-09
Age : 43
Location : The northeast corner of Nevada.

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:40 am

I understand that you took a long time to ponder this data. But look we don't look and monitor the climate for very long. We don't have a point of reference.

Simply the fact that the temperature is increasing doesn't mean its directly linked to anything at all. It is simply not possible to make that assertion.

Science doesn't work like that anyway. Looking at data is giving a interpretation of that data.

I think it is quite certain if you look at the precision and processes that there is intelligent design at least to an extend.

I don't want to sound too obtrusive, but part of this forum at least for me is debunking a lot of stuff that simply does not hold up.

It is not possible to say anything meaningful about climate change if you don't have any data of the big picture. You don't know if it is significant or not if thinks melt or not compared to just a little while ago, it is completely absurd to draw a conclusion that it is some kind of prelude to a divine order that will "balance" humanity.

Intelligent design and lets say to an extent free will is part of a actual manifestation of intelligence combined with the more emotional type of essence(it would be foolish to only focus on intelligence as the only property that made us) that lost itself in a way. To me people come up with these kind of scenarios kind of sidestep a lot of the work we have to do when the "balancing" does NOT take place, you catch my drift?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Ifersgold on Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:31 am

Yeah. That is all great man. When do you think you will be able to debunk the information I have posted about? And I mean my sources, specifically David, Christian, Diamond, Brian, and Will. I mean the data they are referencing.
Find a contradiction, something that discredits them. That's only three podcasts and two books. It shouldn't take that long to catch up.

Your saying no one can speak on the subject of climate change because we don't have enough of the information. But you have enough information to make that statement so confidently. Obviously I don't agree. I think we can garner enough information to make an intelligent guess. Develop a theory, then try it out.

But at least do me the courtesy of actually looking at the data. Because I am not sure which part of the elephant I am holding that you are not.


Last edited by Ifersgold on Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding a couple sentences.)
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Posts : 30
Points : 213
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2020-05-09
Age : 43
Location : The northeast corner of Nevada.

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:25 am

You completely misunderstand. The temperature is increasing.. this is a fact.

Tracking sunspots hasn't been for very long and the older records are obviously less than now with better equipment.

So drawing conclusions from something that hasn't been observed for very long is not science. It is called guessing and theorizing. Based on "data" yes but very flimsy data. And you cannot say how the sun should behave that is my point or that something is off in such a short time-span.

The problem is that many of these researchers work from the knowledge frame of that climate change (definition: that the climate is increasing at a alarming rate) is real. From that they go and try to explain that change. They go with the el gore propaganda project of climate change.

What if we don't have to find a reason for the temperature to be rising? How easy is it to isolate some data and draw a causal link? We don't even know really what earth is or the sun. So how are we gonna "predict" some behavior of it?

To me there has to be at least a philosophical discussion of what questions to ask first before just diving in some science. Science is as i said not going to give conclusive answers. There is always doubt in a good scientist.

If you see some article that says: "evidence show that something something 12.000 years ago" and then i start reading you know because it says "evidence" and then the only thing in that article that refers to possible evidence is:"Data shows says researchers..."

As if "data" is evidence and "researchers" somehow make it credible.

Again there is no elephant and there is no "room" the elephant stands in as that would be climate change. You need long term data and even then again drawing conclusions out of data is dependent on existing believes as wel of other data that you are linking together.

Something else is, so many clearly show-able deceptions and indoctrinations going on and something we can actively do something about...


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Ifersgold on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Its obvious by the way you are responding that you have not read the source material. Not just because of the tiny amount of time that has past but because you are not addressing any of the relevant information. Maybe we can continue talking once you have. As for everyone else, please take the time to look at the data and see if you can debunk it.
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Posts : 30
Points : 213
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2020-05-09
Age : 43
Location : The northeast corner of Nevada.

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 4 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum