IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 7 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Ifersgold Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:12 am

1 Harvest reports for this year's food crops will come in and they will be bad. Check.
2 Lockdowns and restrictions on movement will continue and get more restrictive. Check.
3 By December food prices will go up significantly and food shortages in the grocery store will be obvious. This one's not super obvious yet. But let's keep watching. ?
4. delayed or canceled elections. Worldwide already many nations have shut down their polls. Look how the USA presidential election is primed by both narratives in the trump vs biden. It is unprecedented in setting us up for delay. Check.

Check ✔ 3/5 predictions so far.

5. Next winter how bad is it going to be food availability/ affordability wise? Weatherwise? Economy? Migrations?

If you were a farmer or a Sheppard or a dog trainer... And you knew because of unforseen hardships you couldn't afford to keep your whole flock alive through the winter? What would you do? If you couldn't sell them you would go for the quick kill. It's no ones desire to see or risk a starving population. So what if it's 20% that have to be culled? 30%?

If you were a world leader and saw and felt this way about the human population, wouldn't you want a quick kill too? Rather than risk angry mobs of starving people?

If you got bit by a poisonous snake and had moment to cut off your arm to live or die in agony? Could you? Would you? To keep the whole body alive? Tough call.

You could keep the system alive through this solar minimum winter but it will be still be a bottleneck. Downsizing the population may be the way the system stays stable enough to survive.

If that's what our shepards are thinking then a quick kill and some rationing may indeed go a long way at maintaining some "stability" through the hardest transition to new normals. It may be the best plan at assuring the most possible people actually survive. Until new food production regions and systems stabilize how else would you maintain order ??

I guess that's a crazy idea. How would anybody kill that many people really? I mean you would have to make them want to voluntarily get like a shot at a hospital or something. It just wouldn't work... Oh wait. Never mind.
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Zzzap likes this post

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 7 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Ifersgold Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Christian from Ice Age Farmer made a fascinating observation the other day. The polar vortex pattern is sending snow and frigid temperatures exactly over the grain producing areas of the united states. Our winter wheat harvest is already degraded, reduced.

My sources are saying that extreme weather we have seen so far this year is just the warm up. Next winter/summer is projected to be more extreme than the last. This extreme weather is continuing to impact food production all across the globe. While at the same time ongoing systematic shut down of the food production systems.  

Relevant part at the 2min 30 second mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsQeChZ0V-w&t=321s

Has the cabal started culling the old and infirm already?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9198345/24-elderly-residents-die-Hampshire-second-tragedy-Midlands-leaves-nine-dead.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-new-york-idINKBN2AF1XW

Also, we are now seeing food prices rise. More food price inflation on the way. Next year is expected to be worse than this one.

Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersgold Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:57 pm

David Dubyne shares how the grand solar minimum is now going mainstream. The mainstream media is slowly releasing data to the public, saying it is going to get cold and stay cold for a long time. This means reduced food production, and therefore famine to come. The staple grains that have been feeding our livestock, as well as the human population is no longer stable. This disruption is going to impact food production all around the world. While the great reset is many things, I believe weather induced famine is the big cliff we are approaching fast.

When you look at what Covid is doing, among many things, it is cutting food consumption, and training people for rationing. Standing in line, only so many people in a building, etc. The link is here for your to watch. David Dubyne from Adapt 2030:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xPZ5Gex8IY&t=5s

Is there anyone on this forum who still thinks there is no such thing as climate change?

Valentina Zharkova's
https://solargsm.com/

Last edited by Ifersgold on Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a link)
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Hauchfer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauchfer Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:43 pm

They have recently changed the term 'Climate Change' to 'Climate Emergency' which many media outlets including CNN and MSNBC have agreed to adopt when discussing the issue.

Then there are tech start ups like Bill gate's Block the Sun, or California adopting European carbon trapping technology from the atmosphere in order to 'get carbon out of the atmosphere', becoming mainstream.

Makes you wonder whether this leap forward and these new endeavors are only there to make you think it is getting colder because of their efforts and not because of the current solar minimum (In addition to what IFersGold said about training society to ration itself).

Last edited by Hauchfer on Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hauchfer
Hauchfer

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersgold Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:46 am

Hey Hauchfer,

Good to hear from you again.

Good point. It was "Global Warming" for a long time before it was climate change.

A lot of this stuff is basic Sun Tzu. Deceive your enemy before you ever fight. Make everyone believe a thing to mislead them from ones true objective. Make them think your going to zig, when really your going to zag. Tell them the weather is getting warmer, when it's really getting cooler.

The narrative of climate change is blaming the working class people. It is cow farts and hair spray. When you get in your car to drive, feel guilty. Your poisoning the earth. Blame the public for carbon emissions, so taxation and control are justified. The two James' from Media Monarchy talked about this in a recent post. You can find it on The Corbet Report website. See their title. "MI6 admits to Green Spying..." https://www.corbettreport.com/

When I was in grade school they (nasa) told us that there was a hole in the ozone layer due to hair spray cans. They have been building this narrative for a while. In their post on Media Monarchy/The Corbet Report, they do a pretty good job at explaining the carbon credit scam. James Corbet had Christian from Ice Age Farmer on his show once. I think that means he is at least aware of the Solar Minimum phenomena idea.

I see unprecedented weather patterns. I see changes in the weather that are impacting food production all over the world. I see the polar vortex, and late frosts, and early freezes. I am experiencing and observing changing weather phenomena. History, Archeology, all provide further insight that these are cyclical patterns. Which makes sense to me. I don't think the mainstream narrative has led me to believe in the grand solar minimum. I feel I got to this perspective with skepticism and scrutiny. But also being open to new data and information.

Why did Joe Biden say they are going to cut 90% of red meat out of the American diet?

They are slowly preparing the public. Giving it to them in doses they can handle. In my opinion the weather does not support traditional agricultural anymore. It looks to me like the scientists and engineers in the know are scrambling to produce viable alternatives to maintain current food production levels. When I hear them talking about insect protein and lab grown meats, I think they must be expecting the a climate that produces very little food. An ice age. It looks to me like the authorities/the elites are actually trying to save as many lives as possible and keep their systems of power in place. I hope they succeed. But I am skeptical.

https://www.corbettreport.com/
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Hauchfer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum