IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

+29
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Yogi Tolord
FlatFooter
observer
jewry/trannywood
Alpha
Dab_Tsog
vortexpuppy
awakenedmack
Truth Center
Realearth
markwilson
susie
0governmentcensorship
InnerCynic
Just Vital
qdoc
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
PriorityMinority
Real World
Artemis
Spydaman
MaroOneY
Beashambassador
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Admin
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:46 am

Just found http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html tons and tons of stuff.

I find the NASA sites really difficult to find things on.

Their faces  say it all

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Astron11

Do you think the right cuff's are red for cabbalist reasons?

Last edited by nowhereelsetogo on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:40 pm

Look, Mommy! Clowns!

markwilson
markwilson

Russian Blue Cat, Zzzap, nowhereelsetogo and Agenda2030 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:35 pm

This one checks all the Boxes. https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-is-launching-a-4g-phone-network-on-the-moon/

They're going to build a cellphone tower on the Moon. But those cheapskates are only making it a 4G LTE tower.

How are we supposed to lunar live-stream with crappy old 4G?

This is how they treat us up here on the Moon.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Russian Blue Cat and Zzzap like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:41 am

Last week, NASA, the biggest black budget black hole in existence, sucking in 52 million dollars of American tax-payer money every single day, just spent 2.3 billion of your dollars to allegedly land a remote control car on Mars for the fifth time. Yes, the multi-billion dollar charade of landing on Mars has been happening since 1976, and thanks to the gullible unquestioning masses enthralled and duped by these ridiculous Hollywood performances, they will most likely continue for decades to come.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Bro, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and Mike Aspen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:08 am

Real World wrote:Listen from 19:10 where NASA guy admit, "People around the globe are watching this and we really want to put good SHOW for them today"
We can say, he said to clearly what they are actualy doing, faking landing at imaginary Space-balls. Show must go on.

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 46823310

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 46806610

at 17:18 "People all across the globe are watching this and we really want to put on a good SHOW for them today."

Love the photos you posted! Jews using coffee bath bombs for fake pictures must seem hilarious to them.

Russian Blue Cat

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Space X inspiration 4

Post by dexter1914 Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:07 pm

Hi guys I'm new here and i am researching the flat earth about 4 months. Today i found this! https://www.timesnownews.com/technology-science/article/spacexs-first-all-civilian-mission-to-launch-on-september/807990.
Any thoughts?
They gonna give them a total Virtual Reality experience?
They gonna give them a bribe to close their mouths?

I don't know really. But I am a "bit" suspicious. NASA & Space X working together now.. NASA announce A new moon landing and Space X a civilian mission to space.. And all this while the Flat earth believers rising more than ever.. I mean why NOW? come on.. is not obvious?

p.s sorry for my english The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 1f600

dexter1914

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:58 pm

Looks like you accidentally added a period at the end of the link.

https://www.timesnownews.com/technology-science/article/spacexs-first-all-civilian-mission-to-launch-on-september/807990

As for the article it depends if they use a bra company for the spacesuits as they did for the Apollo mission spacesuits. Smile It looks like another lie the masses will drink up. I’m also interested in how they will attempt to pull this off.

tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

dexter1914 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:33 am

For "space tourism" they will simply continue using their Freemasonic brothers and Eastern Star sisters and pretend to launch them into space instead of the NASA actornauts. It is the same reason we have people like Elon Musk and Richard Branson "independently" promoting fake-space to give the illusion that private citizens are capable of the same things as NASA, when in reality these people are just as connected to the cabal as NASA and the other world space agencies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bro, dexter1914 and Bicenie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:52 am

Take a second to honestly observe the following picture and tell me what this looks like to you? If you said a bunch of cardboard, construction paper, curtain rods, gold tape and foil, you would be correct. If instead you said The National Aeronautics and Space Administrations highest technological achievement, incapable of being reproduced today, the Apollo 11 Lunar Lander, then you would also be correct. Most unbiased viewers would assume your average high school art class could construct this contraption without much struggle, but official NASA spokesman and astronaut Don Petit assures us that actually this 1969 technology is so advanced that even with their multi-billion dollar yearly budget, they cannot for the life of them recreate it now. "I'd go back to the Moon in a nano-second," Don informs us, "but NASA destroyed that technology and its a painful process to build it back again."

Firstly, why on Earth would NASA destroy the original Apollo Lunar Landers? The historic first crafts that landed men on the Moon, the supposed most incredible achievements of mankind, and they irreparably destroyed them so that they could not be replicated even after 50 years? Could it be because they didn't want future generations able to visit museums and see these laughable 1960s attempts at high-tech-looking space vehicles? And what other 1960s technology is so advanced and expensive that it cannot be recreated easily and far better now than way back then?

If you still believe man has actually walked on the Moon and rovers are rolling around on Mars, please do me, yourself, and the rest of humanity a favor and watch my following presentation, The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/TheNASAMoonandMarsLandings:1
Admin
Admin
Admin

CajunPie, Bro, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder, dexter1914, Bicenie and Arcie5678 like this post

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Battery power on the lunar lander

Post by Arcie5678 Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:41 am

Does anyone have research material on how much battery power is needed on the lunar lander to transmit video and audio from the moon back to the earth? If anybody has the figures, how does it translate, equipment-wise (schematics of the contraption on the lunar lander), with 1960s technology? It seems to me the lunar lander didn't have enough power to do that. Just a thought. 😊😇

Arcie5678

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcie5678 Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:35 am

Just read my post the other day and it makes me sound like I believe they went to the moon.. haha.. just saying it would be impossible to transmit that far with limited battery power.

Arcie5678

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum