IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon

+31
financialconspirator
Emperor's New Clothes
Ben777
QuietKidOnEarth
revelation209
Realearth
Peter Toepfer
robs39
NateYad
SoMuchToUnlearn
Just Vital
Whatshappening
Expandedthinker
RickFE
Charliesoft
Truth Seeker
FlatMike
Skywalker
thugnastylol
vortexkitten
Schpankme
TheAlchemist
vortexpuppy
Beashambassador
BeLeeDee
Admin
Icarus
iahawks
licaga
FlatEartherInNH
Thinkforyourself
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon   - Page 3 Empty Re: The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon

Post by Realearth Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:24 pm

Schpankme wrote:
QuietKidOnEarth wrote:
Can someone explain why the sky above Earth is black in high altitude footage?
Is it because low density air?

Density within the air column produces the optical effect called Light; without density (above 25 miles) there is no Light.

Therefore, would it be correct to say stars and starlight are below 25 miles?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon   - Page 3 Empty Re: The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon

Post by Schpankme Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:33 pm

Realearth wrote:
would it be correct to say stars and starlight are below 25 miles

Based on my observations, nothing is below the Sun and Moon at about 32,000 miles above Sea_Level; with the Stars being progressively higher and the Pole Star (Polaris means pole star) at the Top.

Q. Then how do we see the Sun, Moon, Stars and wondering Stars?
  A. We are not above the 25 mile limit.  Note, these Helium filled research Balloons rise to about 23 miles, with Hydrogen reaching the highest Altitude.

Q. If we were above the 25 mile limit could we see Light?
  A. The correct answer would be no, we can not see Light; however, the Sun, Moon and Stars look to be diffused light; meaning, "created" with multiple lenses like the Moon shows us during the Eclipse.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben777 Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:23 pm

I just wanted to write a quick comment to the "dome Theory" Robs39 mentionned! I think there HAS TO BE a dome, because of the sunlight patterns we have on our plane throughout the year!
How would anyone explain the patterns of sunlight we experience without a dome?

Ben777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Ben777 wrote:I just wanted to write a quick comment to the "dome Theory" Robs39 mentionned! I think there HAS TO BE a dome, because of the sunlight patterns we have on our plane throughout the year!
How would anyone explain the patterns of sunlight we experience without a dome?

it is definitely something to look into. I don't know exactly what patterns of sunlight you are referring to. Electromagnetism and also atmosphere can account for most of what you see which are basically optical illusions making the sun seem bigger or different in color or scattering light a certain way.

Something i have been looking into is the ecosystem. I mean water doesn't dissapear it recycles and the way trees for example can live very long in a bottle without wattering because it just comes down again. Apparently cells in the human body also react differently when you drink electrically charged water apparently. They move more freely. (bit of subject i know) But sorry i can't find the youtube that showed a dude that had a microscope observing the behavior of the cells drinking different water. I also don't know exactly what the machine did to the water but its something to do with electricity.

this link is that ecosystem in a bottle.
https://biologicperformance.com/sealed-bottle-terrarium-garden-watered-once-53-years/

Btw i don't know if there is a dome or not, i just like to look at the systems we have right now. A side node on this is there were these huge fountains in the older times like all over the place i mean its just weird to me that they would put so much work into these fountains i mean wtf. But thats a whole different thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:25 pm

Beautiful picture of the moon, Iceland
(A cloud in front?)

Source: http://iceland-dori.blogspot.com/2014/01/full-moon-rising-at-1700-hours-in.html
More pictures can be found there.

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon   - Page 3 Http_i10

Emperor's New Clothes

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:17 pm

Video zooming in on the setting sun, showing:
1. the optical illusion
2. elongated reflection on a calm sea surface
3. a cloud lit from straight below (briefly visible)

Emperor's New Clothes

CajunPie, Bro, Shmack_1 and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:53 am

Question:
Would a sundial work throughout the whole year on a globe?
Wouldn't the angle of the shadow from the sundial change throughout the seasons because of the changing position opposite the sun?

I guess that only the length of a sundial shadow changes and that the angle (and time indication) stays the same. Does it make sense to think that this would only work on a flat earth, and not on a globe?

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:41 pm

This doesn't seem to work in a heliocentric model to me:
What do you think?

Emperor's New Clothes

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon   - Page 3 Empty parallax

Post by financialconspirator Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:56 pm

are there any videos here explaining/debunking parallax

financialconspirator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:56 pm

financialconspirator wrote:are there any videos here explaining/debunking parallax

Here's one I saw recently

Nym
Nym

financialconspirator and geodesk like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by financialconspirator Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:38 pm

greatly appreciated

financialconspirator

Nym likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by geodesk Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:44 am

5787km perpendicular to the earth.... jtolan media1 measuring the sun's (helio's) distance 5450 km
using a sextant 3000+ miles.... the militaries of the world, nasa, and others know the exact distance... time for all that know to lay their cards on the table, WE THE PEOPLE are paying their tuitions

geodesk

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowbutsure Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:59 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by cropirate on 10/04/2015
A few amateur pictures from 29.9, found on G+. The moon is clearly in or in front off the clouds.

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon   - Page 3 DSCN0795_zpsye4zpw0t

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon   - Page 3 DSCN0796_zpsr2v0zp5g

The Size And Distance Of The Sun/Moon   - Page 3 DSCN0810_zpsihrlfzwc 

Nobody arguing against this moon in the clouds stuff?

Slowbutsure

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:18 pm

Lol
https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/9OcaDPXh

Standswithmic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3