IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)

+13
Honestly
bengbeng
Realearth
damnice
XBOOBUS
thugnastylol
MaryMoon
csp
Foreverlearning
Beashambassador
revealeddreams
susie
Thinkforyourself
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)   Empty Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 07/07/2015

Maia's Marijuana Musings:

So, after some encouragement from sir ninja and the long posts by lizardking about all the benefits of marijuana and hemp oil, it was the kick in the butt I needed to get my ass over to a store for some delicious pot edibles.

I live in WA state, so these stores are legal and open 365 days a year.  I went yesterday and bought one sativa cookie (10mg for warm fuzzy feelings and a little extra), one cookie with 10mg indica (for relaxation and sleep), and some other goodies like cherry soda with pot and an energy shot.

I tried smoking pot a few times with zero effect, so I gave up on it for many years.  I have always had difficulty sleeping for a number of reasons, and most nights, I resort to drinking alcohol to "fall asleep."  I have been doing this for years and know it is 100% bad for me.  I NEVER wake up feeling rested, just exhausted like I didnt sleep at all).  Plus stomach pain,zero energy, and feeling more depressed and tired all day.  Alcohol disrupts your normal sleep cycle (deep sleep and REM) which is why you wake up tired.

So, last night I had NO alcohol and ate the 10mg indica cookie.  Started feeling heavier and heavier until I fell asleep peacefully.  I woke up throughout the night to turn over, but NEVER had any insomnia.  Always went right back to sleep.  I have not had a night with ZERO insomnia in YEARS.  No joke.  I woke up with no pain this morning and feel rested.  I just want food this morning, no coffee.  Still feeling GOOD.

I am still researching if pot has any negative affects on sleep.  I remember dreaming last night but dont know if my deep sleep/REM was disturbed in any way.  Sure doesnt feel like it.  I feel like I slept like a baby and wanted to create this thread immediately (thanks sir ninja for advising me to!).

Yesterday I ate the 10 mg sativa cookie and the first effects were like everything that was SD suddenly turned into HD.  Brighter colors, noises, WAY relaxed, no negative feelings, just "go with the flow" feeling.

I went to lay down for awhile and started having effects like when on DXM.  It was a very pleasant experience.  Got up feeling hungry, lol.  Six hours later I was still feeling good rather than depressed, short fused, and physically sick and tired.

I just wanted to post my very positive experiences with eating pot.  It would be great to hear other people's experiences!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)   Empty Re: Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Posted by susie on 07/07/2015

I make cannapaste for pain relief. It has gotten me off of Neurontin, Celexa, and naproxin which Ive taken for years after being hit by the BMW. I love to smoke pot and vape also so I havent stopped that but the paste enables me to function without having to smoke all day.

I can also make butter or RSO although the paste has coconut Oil and seems to work a little better along with being better for me than the chemical based RSO or Grain Alcohol FECO. Non GMO grain alcohol is more expensive as well.

I have a magical butter machine for large batches but can make smaller amounts on the stove. 

I recommend Cannabis for all over health benefits and curative properties. It truly is natures most healing plant.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)   Empty Re: Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Posted by zarlodious on 07/07/2015

There is a reason it is so good for us we have CB1 and CB2 receptors in our brain and in our digestive system, we were literally designed for the use of this wonderful plant.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Posted by susie on 07/07/2015

Yes, our bodies endocannabinoid system must be nourished and not starved of cannabinoids. Disease festers in the body due to low cannabinoid intake. Mother's breast milk makes this point glaringly obvious as it contains these healing nutrients. Biggest reason for breast fed babies being healthier throughout life.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Posted by Douglas Sea on 07/09/2015

Drinking the juice of raw cannabis has been shown to remedy just about any malady: 
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube.com+juicing+raw+cannabis&qpvt=youtube.com+juicing+raw+cannabis&FORM=VDRE 
....completely blowing from the water the rantings of the refer madness crowd.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Posted by csp on 07/20/2015

Jul 20, 2015 1:11:55 GMT budnipper said:
Jul 7, 2015 0:57:09 GMT zarlodious said:
There is a reason it is so good for us we have CB1 and CB2 receptors in our brain and in our digestive system, we were literally designed for the use of this wonderful plant.

whats weird is animals have receptors also.

It's not really weird - people grow it a lot in Australia and several times I've had friends who's dogs eat the leaves and buds from the plants. Don't touch any other plants, just the Marijuana.

Also, go google search about animals eating "drugs" - e.g. reindeer eat magic mushrooms, horses eat a certain type of "weed" and lots of other reports. The problem is we think of them as drugs, when they are just plants - nothing more, nothing less. For example, tobacco has been demonized because of cigarettes (and all the chemicals they slam in it), e.g. look a this:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1079499/

(Sorry to stray from Marijuana, but it proves a good point I believe)

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Posted by harfang on 07/21/2015

i smoke weed every single day and the only bad thing is the smoke and its nothing compared with the smoke coming from a cigarette.. but i dont really care because i like what this plant bring me back Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)   Smiley
if god have created this amazing thing called marijuana its because it has a purpose and it must be legal worldwide (so we can legally produce our own weed at home just like we do with tomatoes Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)   Wink ) and free of tax if you choose to buy it at the store (in fact any kind of tax should not exist at all but its another story) these days, the elite want us to believe weed is bad for us just because like that, they can make much more money for themselve and those working with them, while they apply hypocritically a smoke screen called ''war on drug'' so the sheeple will believe everything is under control... lol

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Posted by csp on 07/21/2015
Even magpies know the age old rule of puff puff pass:

https://i.imgur.com/EK0PK0I.gifv

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Posted by marleyites on 09/02/2015

Jul 7, 2015 0:33:36 GMT susie said:
I make cannapaste for pain relief. It has gotten me off of Neurontin, Celexa, and naproxin which Ive taken for years after being hit by the BMW. I love to smoke pot and vape also so I havent stopped that but the paste enables me to function without having to smoke all day.

I can also make butter or RSO although the paste has coconut Oil and seems to work a little better along with being better for me than the chemical based RSO or Grain Alcohol FECO. Non GMO grain alcohol is more expensive as well.

I have a magical butter machine for large batches but can make smaller amounts on the stove. 

I recommend Cannabis for all over health benefits and curative properties. It truly is natures most healing plant.

Susie,  how do you make and take the cannapaste?

I wrote a long blab about how I use this plant but I've never really used a paste.  

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Posted by susie on 09/02/2015

Sept 2, 2015 4:57:48 GMT marleyites said:
Jul 7, 2015 0:33:36 GMT susie said:

Susie,  how do you make and take the cannapaste?

I wrote a long blab about how I use this plant but I've never really used a paste.  

/s/ Marleyites

Melt coconut oil and add decarbed ground herb to it. I use a butter machine as I said so I lose none of the herb and it grinds it to a powder so it mixes with the butter or oil well.
Eat it by the spoon or make chocolate or no bake cookies with it.
magicalbutter.com/

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Posted by susie on 10/03/2015

Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)   12119993_10207760579512860_3474940162550164678_o

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Cannabis: Mind Control Blocker
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by revealeddreams Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:23 am

Greetings to you all.

I have been making cannabis oil (using the same method as Rick Simpson) for more than 2 years now. I grow my own cannabis sativa in my garden which is highly illegal here in South Africa. But I don't care. I believe it is my God-given right to grow and use any plant that God has put on this earth.

My oil has totally cured 3 people with cancer - one with bladder cancer, one with brain cancer and one with pancreatic cancer. It has also greatly helped a few others, including my wife and I, with a variety of other disorders.

I also make cannabis infused olive oil which I and others have used topically for burns, insect bites etc. I have also given this olive oil (taken orally) to my young neice who is autistic and the improvement in her has been remarkable.
Cannabis is truly a wonderful plant that can cure almost any disease or malady without any harmful or permanent side-effects.

I fully endorse what harfang said. We should stand together claim our right to use this plant freely - in every sense of the word.

Thanks to all who have posted information about cannabis. Spread the word and let's change the world together.
revealeddreams
revealeddreams

Back to top Go down

Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)   Empty Marijuana Positive Health Benefits (Edible, Sativa, Indica)

Post by Beashambassador Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:14 am

revealeddreams wrote:Greetings to you all.

I have been making cannabis oil (using the same method as Rick Simpson) for more than 2 years now. I grow my own cannabis sativa in my garden which is highly illegal here in South Africa. But I don't care. I believe it is my God-given right to grow and use any plant that God has put on this earth.

My oil has totally cured 3 people with cancer - one with bladder cancer, one with brain cancer and one with pancreatic cancer. It has also greatly helped a few others, including my wife and I, with a variety of other disorders.

I also make cannabis infused olive oil which I and others have used topically for burns, insect bites etc. I have also given this olive oil (taken orally) to my young neice who is autistic and the improvement in her has been remarkable.
Cannabis is truly a wonderful plant that can cure almost any disease or malady without any harmful or permanent side-effects.

I fully endorse what harfang said. We should stand together claim our right to use this plant freely - in every sense of the word.

Thanks to all who have posted information about cannabis. Spread the word and let's change the world together.

Run From the Cure - The Rick Simpson Story (Full)

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:18 am

Making Cannabis Oil with Rick Simpson

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:33 am

The medical benefits are staggering! I like this Gentlemen Rick, he is certainly rediscovered something remarkable. Rick says that the THC is key, he doesn't necessarily promote CBD, although it certainly has its benefits. Ricks oils are tested with a THC level of 90+ and I believe that is what works. He also claims to use as many strains as you can, sothere isn't any ailments and diseases, this oil induces sleep and you definitely need sleep when healing. There are all sorts of cannabis dispensaries in my area, I am registered with three of them and two out of those three have been raided in the last month and people are being charged and arrested, which in my opinion is complete and utter bullshit!!! I also have noticed these dispensaries were really promoting CBD and lower THC, and it all makes perfect sense why this is happening. The control of our society is clear as can be, its just seem like a big game to them. I've have used the oils from the dispensaries two different Cannabinoid content, one oil 37% THC and 24% CBD manufactured by PIXIE (RSO) the coast was $30 per one gram and the other was unknown for THC and CBD, the claim was about 80% THC and low CBD. Both oils had benefits especially on my blood pressure by lowering it. Since those two raids I mentioned earlier, neither one carries any of the THC oil the only oil is the THC and CBD combined, big control.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 pm

I am completely off my prescription drugs for high blood pressure from ingesting this Cannabis oil. I am getting BP readings of 120/75 on this oil and sustains it there + or - 5, it also keeps my heart rate at rest around 62 beat per min, even when I was on my BP meds my pulse was never that good, it was typically 75 to 85.
I remember having blood work done and I had been eat vegetarian for almost a year, my cholesterol levels were spot on normal range, but my GP wanted to prescribe me cholesterol meds as a preventative, I told him not to bother, and he wasn't very happy with my response, if it ain't broken don't fix it. I also get that unhappy response when I tell him no thanks to any vaccines or flu shots. I have that right to choose what I want to put into my body, without the BS pressures from my GP, it's absolutely ridiculous.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:25 am

Foreverlearning wrote:I had been eat vegetarian for almost a year, my cholesterol levels were spot on normal range, but my GP wanted to prescribe me cholesterol meds as a preventative

I've been completely vegan for over a year now thanks to Eric, and I've changed GP 3 times - I'm now happy with a doctor who a) understands the benefits of plant based diets and b) only prescribes pharmaceuticals when absolutely required. There is no doubt in my mind now that this is the primary factor to health... just eating good plant based food. While I'm not against cannabis oil at all - I think the most drastic changes will come from diet change.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:10 am

I can totally agree with that! In that same blood work my creatinine levels (kidney function) were 146. At one point in my life I had levels of 220, but I was eating meat. I just find this Cannabis oil is not only positively affecting my BP, but other things like blood sugar levels ( I have type one diabetes) and I'm healing so much faster then I was (cuts). I truly believe that the Cannabis oil does attack the underlining issues and rejuvenates all major organs in the body, along with a plant based diet of course.
cheers
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Well I defo belong here Smile
Grew up in west coast of what they call canada in the forests
lush green and full of weed.
We make the r.s.o in diff ways as well ,im always testing things out.

was getting some good alcohol but cant get it anymore so right now we are trying a new method of making bubble hash with the icewater and bubble bags and then heating in the food dehydrator to see how it works /maybe it will make a nice oil or shatter that way.

lets see how this goes hmmm. i like the coconut oil paste too or anything really too..basically if it has THC i will try it.
I have always been an advocate for it even before I knew any sciencey shit about the endocannabinoid system because I saw it working on so many health things.

This is definitely something I have instilled into my children just by having it around always and talking openly about it, so impt to be knowledgeable about plants and especially this one that so many people are so ill informed over.
I love to hear them explain to their poor little school friends how the earth is flat & plants are our friends <3

and thank GODD THEY DO because PEOPLE R DYING being poisoned by chemo everyday ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:47 pm

MaryMoon wrote:Well I defo belong here Smile
Grew up in west coast of what they call canada in the forests
lush green and full of weed.
We make the r.s.o in diff ways as well ,im always testing things out.

was getting some good alcohol but cant get it anymore so right now we are trying a new method of making bubble hash with the icewater and bubble bags and then heating in the food dehydrator to see how it works /maybe it will make a nice oil or shatter that way.

lets see how this goes hmmm. i like the coconut oil paste too or anything really too..basically if it has THC i will try it.
I have always been an advocate for it even before I knew any sciencey shit about the endocannabinoid system because I saw it working on so many health things.

This is definitely something I have instilled into my children just by having it around always and talking openly about it, so impt to be knowledgeable about plants and especially this one that so many people are so ill informed over.
I love to hear them explain to their poor little school friends how the earth is flat & plants are our friends <3

and thank GODD THEY DO because PEOPLE R DYING being poisoned by chemo everyday ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi MaryMoon
That is amazing that you are properly informing your children about Cannabis.

Quick question about the bubble hash you are making, do you have a finished product yet? I'm curious how it turned out.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 pm

yes it turned into some light oil from the bag with the slightly bigger holes with more plant material sifted through.(on highest heat from excalibur food dehydrator four hours or 5 maybe)

but the other bags with finer holes just stayed kind of like butter/wax beside it.

i dont even know the name of this strain so this is an experiement that cant be repeated errrr.but i will try again with more and then can have better data.maybe. also pisces. hah
if you do get good alcohol though ( my neighbour has a distiller so maybe he will moonshine me later but hes kinda scary im worried to ask him)
it cooks off in the food dehydrator really well on highest setting so you dont need to cook it off on a burner or oven our outside.
just use glass pie plates on the shelves and let it go all night in a room/or garage with windows open and another fan pointed at it
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:58 am

If you are interested, try adjusting the ph levels in the water down making it a little more acidic between 5.5-6.5 You can do this with a citrus based ph down additive for the water and your ice, the colder the better. This should make your finished hash bond together better. All the best if you decide to try this, take care.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:04 pm

I used to smoke weed every day for a time, but the effect it has like relaxing and so on decreases after overuse. I stopped smoking weed and tried to just slow myself down through breathing to get to sleep. It didn't work the first week or so but I improved over time and in about a month my sleeping was fine again. I might smoke a joint again but not every day that just doesn't work for me. Thanks for sharing on the oil and other uses of it, it made me investigate this more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:40 pm

vincey84 wrote:I used to smoke weed every day for a time, but the effect it has like relaxing and so on decreases after overuse. I stopped smoking weed and tried to just slow myself down through breathing to get to sleep. It didn't work the first week or so but I improved over time and in about a month my sleeping was fine again. I might smoke a joint again but not every day that just doesn't work for me. Thanks for sharing on the oil and other uses of it, it made me investigate this more.

I still smoke Cannabis and you are absolutely right, the euphoric and relaxing effects do eventually subside when using one particular strain of Cannabis.

The most medicinal way to take this plant material is by ingesting the oils extracted from the plant (flower/buds). This oil is very concentrated and when ingested have very powerful effects, but like you said in your post, these psychoactive effects will subside.

Our bodies automatically know how to use these Cannabinoids to repair our bodies from disease or ailments on a cellular level, such as cancer, and yes Cannabis cures cancer.

The issue we are presented with is cost, and that is purely based on the legalities of this plant, we should all be able to grow it for ourselves or for someone that desperately needs it.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next