IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Posted by zarlodious on 06/29/2015
3-4 month flat earther here. I never knew the amount of shillery afoot here. I'll admit I fell for Jeranism, I honestly didn't think that one could put up such videos and at the same time be paid opposition. 

My first impression on seeing Jeran get attacked was woah, these guys at ifers are very harsh and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm now absolutely certain he is not what/who he claims to be, and that ifers administration is top notch at spotting bullshit.

Thank you all for putting forth the effort, and hopefully I won't be so naive next time. I knew Sargeant was a shill based on his interviews but I figured Jeran was different, oh well you live and learn and they have only made the movement stronger as we will all be much more aware the next time another charlatan comes along. 

Thank you all!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/29/2015
I havent listened to it but my two cents is to think of this analogy: would you allow weeds to grow in your garden? Even just a weed or two will turn into an infestation. Would you allow dirt into your fresh clean drinking water? NO! So why allow these shills, who spread disinfo freely and LIE about Eric, into our beautiful oasis here on this forum? And into the genuine flat earth movement?

Sorry, but it makes ZERO sense to me to be defending these psychopaths. If we even allowed a few of them to stay, just imagine what would happen. What would this forum be like today?

Shill cannot be trusted, period. Even if they only say what we want to hear in the beginning, there is no telling what they might spread as "truth" at some later date.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/29/2015

Jun 28, 2015 15:43:56 GMT maiapleiades79 said:
I havent listened to it but my two cents is to think of this analogy: would you allow weeds to grow in your garden? Even just a weed or two will turn into an infestation. Would you allow dirt into your fresh clean drinking water? NO! So why allow these shills, who spread disinfo freely and LIE about Eric, into our beautiful oasis here on this forum? And into the genuine flat earth movement?

Sorry, but it makes ZERO sense to me to be defending these psychopaths. If we even allowed a few of them to stay, just imagine what would happen. What would this forum be like today?

Shill cannot be trusted, period. Even if they only say what we want to hear in the beginning, there is no telling what they might spread as "truth" at some later date.
Yes, I completely agree with you, and that is a great analogy. I'm sorry, but anyone who does not understand that very simple concept is either a shill, or does not deserve to be in any truth movement. It is common sense to pluck the bad out from the good.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Posted by timewarper108 on 06/29/2015

Jun 28, 2015 15:49:38 GMT lizardking said:
Yes, I completely agree with you, and that is a great analogy. I'm sorry, but anyone who does not understand that very simple concept is either a shill, or does not deserve to be in any truth movement. It is common sense to pluck the bad out from the good.

I didn't really agree with you at first and thought he should of had a little more time to prove himself and you guys were on him quick but I think you were probably right...I have listened to it...all of it and it contained nothing of any practical use to us..the first flat earth type point they got to he went to a break and never picked up when they came back and jerinism also states that no one stood up for him and anyone saying give him a chance was banned??...I posted eight hours before the test having found the you tube live link moved  to wait and see and I wasn't banned,as I recall both you and thinkforyourself liked the post...hardly the action of a vipers nest (sargents words)....I also thought that the laser test was poorly thought out and even more poorly executed,I expected a lot better of him....having given him time...SHILL
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/29/2015
I as well was surprised at how quickly people jumped on Jeran, but my intuition told me to sit back and see it unfold. Sure enough, the pros were right, and this thing went even deeper than I could have ever initially imagined.

Anyone that actually bothered watching that new video has incredible patience; I wouldn't even waste a minute scrolling through that crap. Also, the weeds analogy is perfect.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Posted by flatearthis4real on 06/30/2015
I am absolutely blown away at the top-notch shill detection around here. I have lurked and each time a shill is detected, I have questioned whether the mods were too harsh. Well, I will no longer question when the mods say someone is a shill, because they obviously have better detection skills then me. I was completely fooled by this douchebag Jeran. Fuck him. I have been involved in mining and promoting bitcoin since 2011, and to find out that this little cunt-weasle was involved in a bitcoin scam, and now claims that bitcoin is bad because we can't all be tracked by big brother? FUCK HIM. We had all of the same FUD tactics, and shill tactics used on our forums. Flat earth is the mother of all conspiracies, so naturally they are shilling it the hardest. Eric, your coinbase donation button on the other site isn't working. I would like to donate 1 whole bitcoin to you to give a big middle finger to Shillerism and all of his friends. Can you try to fix your donation button, or just post an address for me to send it to. Keep up all the great work and research on this forum!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/30/2015

Jun 29, 2015 18:34:07 GMT flatearthis4real said:
I am absolutely blown away at the top-notch shill detection around here. I have lurked and each time a shill is detected, I have questioned whether the mods were too harsh. Well, I will no longer question when the mods say someone is a shill, because they obviously have better detection skills then me. I was completely fooled by this douchebag Jeran. Fuck him. I have been involved in mining and promoting bitcoin since 2011, and to find out that this little cunt-weasle was involved in a bitcoin scam, and now claims that bitcoin is bad because we can't all be tracked by big brother? FUCK HIM. We had all of the same FUD tactics, and shill tactics used on our forums. Flat earth is the mother of all conspiracies, so naturally they are shilling it the hardest. Eric, your coinbase donation button on the other site isn't working. I would like to donate 1 whole bitcoin to you to give a big middle finger to Shillerism and all of his friends. Can you try to fix your donation button, or just post an address for me to send it to. Keep up all the great work and research on this forum!

Great post, and welcome to the forum.

I am glad that you understand and appreciate our anti-Shill policies, and why we have to have them. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 06/30/2015
Hey, thanks so much man, I've actually never used or received any donations from that link. I'm not really even sure how to use a bitcoin if I had it. Can you transfer it to paypal or something? Thanks for the great message, welcome to the forum, and I appreciate your support! Peace
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:10 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/30/2015

Jun 29, 2015 19:51:23 GMT wanda said:
MARK SARGENT NAILED TO THE WALL... 
NASA is a sacrifice... they fall on their swords all the time. Mark Sargent is simply feeding us their alibi for all the bullsh*t and lies... and he works for NASA... WTF is that? That discounts every word out of his lying Pi-hole. 

Hear him say it in his own words... after a brief segway, he slips it in without much fanfare @ 1:36:45 - and i quote... If i was working for NASA, and i am... 
He was trying to make a joke, but all of the audio before that point is sooooo shilly anyway. 

He can understand why they decided to lie to us about the structure of our planet and universe, because we couldn't 'hack' it? The only reason he has to make deadpan jokes about working for NASA/the Government is because he does.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:10 pm

Posted by allbetsareoff on 06/30/2015
Yeah, I listened to this shill crap on.... To be honest a little bit of sick entered my mouth when he spoke! I've not heard someone in the truth movement sound so UNconvincing! Pure fuck bag with a massive ego! Him, his mate Trevor and Jerkanism!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:11 pm

Posted by lesel on 06/30/2015
Love the part were they talked about the software programs they use to make their videos. Jeran stated he paid little for it and its not even supported anymore. Then Mark (Indiana Jones) Sargent stated he should also get that piece of crap software to make his movies with. Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 Smiley   It was pretty painful to listen to.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/30/2015
Just found this interview of jeranism by The Sage of Quay:

He has also interviewed Max Igan and Mark sergent. 

Is he aware they are SHILLS?? I hate to see Eric mixed in with those guys!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Posted by Lifeone on 06/30/2015
Been lurking for a while and post every now and then when I feel I have something to add.   i am shocked by this.   The fact that there are so many "shills" proves that IFERS is on the right track.  Can we donate to the mods for their hard work.......lol
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/30/2015
Jun 29, 2015 19:04:45 GMT flatearthis4real said:
Yes I can use paypal if you want

Hey, I've just deleted that dead coinbase link so paypal would definitely be better for me. My paypal/email address is ericdubay@hotmail.com Is there anything specific you'd like the donation to be put towards, or suggestions from others? I know Susie is saving the money made from T-shirts to put back into IFERS or doing our own experiments. Now that Jeran has completely screwed up the laser test I feel we here should start doing our own. Rebecca is working on taking Sextant readings. Jamie Warner is taking hyper-zooms beyond the horizon. Perhaps I should buy my own high-quality camera for my videos? Let me know any suggestions people have. Peace!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Posted by susie on 07/01/2015

Jun 30, 2015 3:52:14 GMT Admin said:
Hey, I've just deleted that dead coinbase link so paypal would definitely be better for me. My paypal/email address is ericdubay@hotmail.com Is there anything specific you'd like the donation to be put towards, or suggestions from others? I know Susie is saving the money made from T-shirts to put back into IFERS or doing our own experiments. Now that Jeran has completely screwed up the laser test I feel we here should start doing our own. Rebecca is working on taking Sextant readings. Jamie Warner is taking hyper-zooms beyond the horizon. Perhaps I should buy my own high-quality camera for my videos? Let me know any suggestions people have. Peace!

I have purchased a Brinno Pro Time Lapse to record sun,moon,star movements. Also eclipses. I dont have much sky clearance at my house in LA but I am headed to KS in a couple weeks and will be doing a lot of recording. Also going to WA in August to mountains and seashore for more vids. Ill note latitude, longitude, date and time.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Posted by flatearthis4real on 07/01/2015

Yes, I already donated $250 on paypal and bought 2 of your paperback books!  I just wanted to make sure that you came out stronger after Shillerism wasted/stole your money.  I think putting it toward a laser test of our own, conducted by you or someone competent, is a great idea.  If you need any more support for this let me know.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Posted by Admin on 07/01/2015
Thanks so much flatearthis4real! The problem Jeran had with his $200 laser is that the beam dispersed about 10 feet over the 4 miles and he said he'd need a $2,000 one to get the focused beam all the way. Personally I know nothing about lasers nor am I anywhere near a good testing site. I'm thinking the most practical and useful thing I can get at this moment is a high-quality video-camera perhaps with a hyper-zoom so that I can have something better for making future videos. I was looking into astrolabes as well. Rebecca has a sextant; if several of us had those I'm sure we could devise experiments tracking/measuring the Moon/stars. A telescope would be good as well, though I think I should get a decent video camera first otherwise anything I could view/share with the telescope would be useless. Anyway, all ideas appreciated and thanks again to flatearthis4real and everyone else who has donated and supported me with book purchases! Peace
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Posted by thesekininja on 07/01/2015
Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 JZgnrA7iWowBSLVo0qm7

Look at Jeran getting the difference between 'is' and 'have' wrong trying to say he has a big dick. A dildo he means.

Also of noteworthy mention is former member azimuthal-equidistant (Flat Earth on Youtube) bitching and whining about his 420 nonsense and being banned  Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 Cry

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 X9Flh_ZRZcdDovn9tdCq

Definitely now a confirmed shill Lizardking and Thinkforyourself quickly spotted the bs of ages ago and duly removed. Good work as usual you two

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 QCv1dsQQ3BQEBy05SE0B

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 Services
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Posted by flatearthis4real on 07/01/2015

Jun 30, 2015 18:04:14 GMT Admin said:
Thanks so much flatearthis4real! The problem Jeran had with his $200 laser is that the beam dispersed about 10 feet over the 4 miles and he said he'd need a $2,000 one to get the focused beam all the way. Personally I know nothing about lasers nor am I anywhere near a good testing site. I'm thinking the most practical and useful thing I can get at this moment is a high-quality video-camera perhaps with a hyper-zoom so that I can have something better for making future videos. I was looking into astrolabes as well. Rebecca has a sextant; if several of us had those I'm sure we could devise experiments tracking/measuring the Moon/stars. A telescope would be good as well, though I think I should get a decent video camera first otherwise anything I could view/share with the telescope would be useless. Anyway, all ideas appreciated and thanks again to flatearthis4real and everyone else who has donated and supported me with book purchases! Peace
Yes, I think at this point a camera with a really great zoom, and a telescope that you can attach the camera to, would be a good first start. A lot of good experimentation and observation could be done with that alone. To figure out a good laser test, and how to logistically pull it off, is another project. Also, I was thinking about a balloon project where you could have a gyroscopic camera stabilizer for the main camera, and have like 10 cameras pointing in all directions including straight up. Possibly release the balloon at night to see what the stars look like when you get closer.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Posted by on 07/01/2015

For about $600 you can pick up this camera that just set the zoom record... might work better than the laser?

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Posted by wesley on 07/01/2015

I was really looking forward to seeing that laser test...
So I hope somebody else does it.

The premise seemed reasonable enough.
Surely someone else lives near a suitable bay.

If a 2000 dollar laser is what's required to work,
that is an investment,
but one that would be worth it for solid evidence.

On the other hand,
I very much support the idea of going aerial with a balloon.

If we plan certain experiments involving landmarks, on a cloudless day..

I don't know much about weather balloons but I plan to do some research.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 07/01/2015

I'm a big fan of not settling for anything, and coming up with what would be THE pinnacle piece of equipment for THE test of this era - regardless of the cost - and then figuring out a way, as a community, to pay for it. If this is something that could literally change the world, it's kind of our duty to come up with something, is it not? Smile

If a $2k laser would provide undoubtable proof for what we all know is True, then that proof is worth infinitely more in the long run than any monetary investment (IMHO), especially if we figure out a way to fund it! Look at all the stupid, useless, consumer-driven projects and products that receive funding. This is paradigm-shattering, damnit! 8-)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Posted by Admin on 07/02/2015
William Carpenter published his "100 Proofs the Earth is Not a Globe" back in the 19th century, my Flat Earth Conspiracy has over 200 practical proofs. The laser proof and other similar tests have already been done so I certainly don't see this (or any other one single proof for that matter) as being some knock-out home-run hit like you're driving for GnosticWarrior. I like your enthusiasm, and I most definitely think we should continue doing our own experiments and compiling proofs etc. but this "Flat Earth Movement" I'm hoping to invigorate is to try to awaken and alert all of humanity to this reality; and this is much more helped by spreading the word as far and wide as possible, than by doing the 301st and 302nd experimental proof. Since the Earth IS flat and motionless, EVERY test/experiment you can think of will ultimately prove this, but the much more difficult and long-term challenge is to prove it to the masses - that is an art form, and that is what will save us from this monumental deceit. If we are able to raise that kind of money I think I would rather put it towards a creative way to help spread the message, like printing/distributing leaflets, social media promotion etc., instead of just buying more technology to provide yet another proof for preaching to the choir. But again, if other people are more laser-savvy and want to do the test, I'm definitely behind you and appreciate any and all such efforts towards bringing out the truth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 07/02/2015
You're absolutely right Eric. I tend to get caught up in cool experiments, while forgetting that SO much has already been done. The key now is making people aware of the information that's already there! The real challenge, as you say, is the art of proving it to the masses. NOW you've got me thinking in a new direction, sir!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Posted by on 07/02/2015

Jul 1, 2015 18:55:36 GMT Admin said:
William Carpenter published his "100 Proofs the Earth is Not a Globe" back in the 19th century, my Flat Earth Conspiracy has over 200 practical proofs. The laser proof and other similar tests have already been done so I certainly don't see this (or any other one single proof for that matter) as being some knock-out home-run hit like you're driving for GnosticWarrior. I like your enthusiasm, and I most definitely think we should continue doing our own experiments and compiling proofs etc. but this "Flat Earth Movement" I'm hoping to invigorate is to try to awaken and alert all of humanity to this reality; and this is much more helped by spreading the word as far and wide as possible, than by doing the 301st and 302nd experimental proof. Since the Earth IS flat and motionless, EVERY test/experiment you can think of will ultimately prove this, but the much more difficult and long-term challenge is to prove it to the masses - that is an art form, and that is what will save us from this monumental deceit. If we are able to raise that kind of money I think I would rather put it towards a creative way to help spread the message, like printing/distributing leaflets, social media promotion etc., instead of just buying more technology to provide yet another proof for preaching to the choir. But again, if other people are more laser-savvy and want to do the test, I'm definitely behind you and appreciate any and all such efforts towards bringing out the truth.

You are definitely right but today Youtube serves as the modern leaflet.  Most people's attention span is shorter than a minute and I think someone doing a great video of this proof will not only be great to show people as a reference, but also be used as footage of proof in all the other FE videos that people are compiling.  So please someone on this board with the funds, or possibly already the technology make the video because seeing is believing and that will be something very difficult to argue with. Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 6 Smiley
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next