White Genocide

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Genocide

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Posted by mauilani on 09/07/2015

Hello Flat Earthers,
I've had brilliant South African guests recently.  One interview was so informative, I decide to expand it by making a video of it. 

My analogy is that South Africa has double pneumonia is actually a Hospice patient.  America has the flu. America seems to be moving towards double pneumonia. 

I hope you'll watch and share video with others. 

Last edited by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'
Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Genocide

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:35 pm

Posted by Admin on 09/26/2015

Some more must-watch videos on this important topic:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Posted by radicaldualist on 09/27/2015

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Posted by primaryperception on 10/10/2015

I am not white, but I know that Jews use immigration policy as a weapon especially in the United States, and it seems Europe is getting a heavier dose of this now.

What I feel is unfortunate is that a lot of the white genocide movement paints a whites vs everyone else picture. 

Where does that leave non-white people who are Jew-wise and sympathetic to those who are having their cultures subverted?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Posted by marleyites on 10/10/2015

Oct 10, 2015 1:47:01 GMT primaryperception said:
I am not white, but I know that Jews use immigration policy as a weapon especially in the United States, and it seems Europe is getting a heavier dose of this now.

What I feel is unfortunate is that a lot of the white genocide movement paints a whites vs everyone else picture. 

Where does that leave non-white people who are Jew-wise and sympathetic to those who are having their cultures subverted?

Like Terence McKenna says: all culture is being destroyed.

The white genocide issue being discussed is recent. But not the genocide.

I think the whites vs. everyone else is misleading. Because whites get alot of blame for what the "greenberg" masters do. Many greenbergs look "white" so they can blend and do their dirty work.

Every culture has responsibility for itself. The people who identify with that culture have to band together and preserve it as best they can in this war.

Hitler reignited a burning desire in the Germans to preserve their culture. They were essentially genocided and their culture reduced to JWO/Communist lowest common denominator. 

How can any of us stop it? First, no matter what you are, stop buying their stuff. Don't attend their games. Or watch their movies. Or go to their schools. Or buy their food or clothing or accessories or hair shampoo or anything else associated with this JWO corporate culture being installed. Just say no.  It's very difficult to do, but I always tell myself it's easier than the alternative.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Posted by primaryperception on 10/10/2015

A question for you all:

Why are the Jews working to destroy cultures through immigration?

What do they get out of all of this?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Posted by Admin on 10/10/2015

The elimination of their #1 enemy throughout history, the European white race who has constantly for thousands of years exposed and condemned their crimes against humanity.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Posted by scorpio69 on 10/10/2015

Oct 10, 2015 1:47:01 GMT primaryperception said:

It puts you in the same camp as jew-wise whites who are not hostile, supremacist, or exclusionary towards non-white people. And yet, those whites who are "supremacist" are, perhaps more damaging to "whites" than anyone else. They also tend to be misogynists. I'd say we discredit them as hasbara or puppets, and continue dialogue in brilliant forums like this one.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Posted by scorpio69 on 10/11/2015

Sept 7, 2015 5:32:30 GMT mauilani said:
Hello Flat Earthers,
I've had brilliant South African guests recently.  One interview was so informative, I decide to expand it by making a video of it. 

My analogy is that South Africa has double pneumonia is actually a Hospice patient.  America has the flu. America seems to be moving towards double pneumonia. 
I hope you'll watch and share video with others. 

It's devastating to watch. Being a native of Detroit and resident of Los Angeles, the evidence of white replacement / genocide is overwhelming. All bias is swayed against "whites" in every facet of society. Completed communist /statist agendas make every individual and business subject to inane laws and, on average, the majority (even "white folk") are completely disarmed and brainwashed into sycophantic and self-righteous politically correct foot soldiers. I have personally been attacked for being "white" on three occasions without provocation. I would have loved to stay in the US and fight the good fight, but even those with semi-awareness can't seem to connect the Talmudic and masonic dots...

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 10/11/2015

Oct 10, 2015 5:57:48 GMT primaryperception said:
A question for you all:

Why are the Jews working to destroy cultures through immigration?

What do they get out of all of this?

It is very simple; take the European Union as an example. One of the founders of the EU, Richard Nikolaus Eijiro, Count of Coudenhove-Kalergi, knew that in order to create a United States of Europe and eventually a One World Government, then he would have to destroy the strong and independent races and cultures of Europe, because there was no way that proud peoples like the Spanish, English, French and Germans (all of whom have their own unique cultures and languages), would simply give up their independence to Government in Brussels. 

A mixed mongrel race on the other hand, with no attachment to the cultures of the countries that they are born in, would be more than happy to see the countries of Europe disappear, in return for Government benefits. This is what we are already seeing today, especially in urban inner city areas. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Posted by icedrink58 on 10/11/2015

The situation here in Germany is becoming totally insane!!!

Not too far away from where i live, there is a village (Emmerzhausen) of about 665 citizens. Guess how many "refugees" they have to take in before the end of the year? Probably about 5.000 !!!
(article in german language regarding this: Eiskalte Politik im Westerwald: Bis zu 5000 Asylanten für 665 Einwohner)

That is fucking insane!!!

And still.....the media and all those trendy leftists think we must take in more, more, more of those cutsie traumatized "in need of protection" refugees.
And if you utter the slightest critique....then you are brandmarked as a xenophobic, racist Nazi pig before you can even finish a sentence.

This is no joke. Recently there was a huge media campaign, where the two most popular TV hipster jackasses called Joko & Klaas basically told the public that anyone who starts their sentence with "i don't have anything against foreigners, BUT....." is a "But-Nazi" ("Aber-Nazi") and any critical comment about the poor refugees on social media is a sign that you are "the stupidity" and because you don't like mass-immigration then you must cheer and celebrate any news of drowned refugees trying to cross the Mediterranien. So basically you are an inhuman piece of crap, if you say anything other than "refugees welcome" or "nobody is illegal", blablabla.

Then "Der Spiegel" has the nerve to put out this cover:

Suddenly all the greens and leftists defend Angela Merkel (who is supposed to represent a christian conservative party, lol) and the media almost begs for the Nobel Peace Price for "Mama Merkel".

I just want to puke, folks. 

Good news is that many people are starting to wake up. But that may be too late. Let's hope it's not.

One of Germany's bravest authors right now, Udo Ulfkotte is totally ignored by the media. Well not really....the leftist and green media are trying to convince their reader that this guy is a right-wing neonazi. I wish him all the best and hope his publisher, who is under very heavy attack right now, will stay strong.

Peace.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:36 am

Post by icedrink58 at Oct 11, 2015 at 3:15pm

Angela Merkel always has wonderful advice.....you have fears?....well look at a painting....go to church....fear is bad advice anyway.

this sign says it all:
"Die Raute des Grauens" - "the rhomb (rhombus, hash, diamond ??) of horror"
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 am

Post by scorpio69 on Oct 13, 2015 at 6:57pm

Readers, please review the attached graphic and let me know if you saw what I saw with this...

Here is my take: 
Basically, Roosevelt has just admitted that ideas are weapons;
it raises my ire to see this kind of advanced neuro-linguistic programming at work! 
Here’s another “weapon” of an idea; 
for an “idea” of a “white” man to a jew is intolerant, it is HATE, it is dischord, it must be castigated and utterly, malevolently, and with great covetousness, destroyed! 
Here is another “weapon” of an idea: 
In reality, what “President” “New orDeal” Rosenfelt, a kibbutz-ian crypto-jew, has done, as successfully trained to do, is skewed words and distorted reality by reinforcing the idea of the fabricated “holocaust” concentration camps, by mentioning them
All while appearing as the liberator! And as the oppressed! And as the more civilized! And as a powerless minority! How convenient? How profitable! 
Can you say Cha-Ching?! 
The message would be incomplete without some visual kabbalistic stereotype magic; 
the requisite image portraying the scapegoat; the golem-esque, GermaniAc fabriKKKated “NAZIS”, of course! 
The European BarbAryans burning books… bbb bb b b b brutal!
yes, I’m a little emotional, you might say angered, from time to time, about the cleverness of the jew inversely related to the trusting naivety of my own Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Pictish, Frankish and Sioux ancestors, for it leads to their inability to recognize the relentless “holocaust”, or fire sacrifice, from Babylonian antiquity, that Jews blame on the victims as they immolate their victim’s souls, hidden in plain sight.... 
Wasn't it a tribe of "jewish" Christians that burned Alexandria? Isn't it present day Jews that ban and would burn copies of Mein Kampf, or any other books they find unfavorable? 

White Genocide succeeds solely because "white people" stopped reading as ravenously as they once did. Let's take a page from Idiocracy, and make it cool to read again. Some "jewish mockery" tactics may be necessary to prod our dim witted bretheren into a renewed favorable view of intelligence. I am at a loss as to how to get us to the tipping point, the point where peoples of European descent become aware of their demise and take definitive, effective action.

Attachments:

lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kostas on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:02 am

I have suspected that not only white genocide is going on. Then I have seen some videos of riots in Europe and noticed white people among the rioters with mask participating in it, police is absent they just following orders. They make Europe to hate Muslims, same time they cleansing land from arabs for grater Israel and making people to be silent and forget Palestine .  

According to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, “the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.”  According to Rabbi Fischmann,  “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

ANGELA MERKEL  is one of them, it is not surprise:

How happy they are about it?
http://www.moshiach.ru/view/shalom/11540.html

Article from their site in Russia: There is no chance for Damascus
Our political commentator, Rabbi Avishai Ifergan said a few facts about the situation in the Middle East. In his opinion, there is no chance for Damascus. We remember how, during the Six Day War in 1967, the Rebbe King Moshiach asked to capture Damascus, but we did not.

There are midrash called "Secrets of Rabbi Shimon." It is likely, we are talking about IGIL:

Will rise from the East to rebel against his master (this is al-Qaida) will fight with the sons of Ishmael, and will kill many heroes (that Iran). Capture their wealth. Then will come from the west, and there will be several wars between them. It will be religious wars.

We must realize how great the mercy of the Almighty: we are witnessing the complete defeat our main enemy - the Syrian army, with all its terrible instruments of destruction, we see clear miracles, we do not bear any losses, not God forbid, and all this without any effort or intervention on our part!

Translation from Russian : Kill the best of the goyim? but all my friends goyim! son we are Jews, we have to be cowards
Kostas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:26 pm

lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:26 pm

In the preface to the 1932 edition, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi expanded on his mongrelization plan and included a clear call to genocide the White race in Europe:

"Today’s races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race … similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples … Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, will against its own will … turn Europe into a mixed race of Asians and Negros … through this artificial selection process."

"We [Jews] intend to turn Europe into a mixed race of Asians and Negros ruled over by the Jews."
-Jewish EU 'founding father' Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi in 'Praktischer Idealismus' 1925
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Five of the wealthiest Muslim countries have taken no Syrian refugees in at all, arguing that doing so would open them up to the risk of terrorism. Although the oil rich countries have handed over aid money, Britain has donated more than Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar combined.

Yet amidst cries for Europe to do more, it has transpired that of the five wealthiest countries on the Arabian Peninsula, that is, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain, not one has taken in a single refugee from Syria. Instead, they have argued that accepting large numbers of Syrians is a threat to their safety, as terrorists could be hiding within an influx of people. 

SOURCE

CLAIM: ‘No Borders’ Activist Gang Raped By Migrants, Pressured Into Silence To Not ‘Damage Cause’

A young, female ‘No Borders’ activist working in a migrant camp on the France-Italy border remained silent about her gang rape by Sudanese migrants for over a month because “the others asked me to keep quiet.”

SOURCE

SWEDEN FACING COLLAPSE DUE TO MASSIVE INFLUX OF REFUGEES

Sweden has long been considered one of the most peaceful and prosperous nations on the planet. However, that prosperity is rapidly dissipating as hundreds of thousands of refugees move into Europe. And according to Sweden’s foreign minister, Margot Wallstrom, they’ll do more than just hurt her nation’s standard of living.

“I think most people feel that we cannot maintain a system where perhaps 190,000 people will arrive every year – in the long run, our system will collapse.” Rather than asking her government to restrict immigration, she has since called on other EU nations to accept a higher percentage of the refugees. As it stands now, Sweden is taking in more migrants as a percentage of their population, than any other EU state. Now ethnic tensions are brewing as arson attacks against refugee centers become more frequent, and crime rates soar in cities with high migrant populations. However, the refugee crisis is really just the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Ever since Sweden joined the EU, they’ve been letting in more migrants than their population could ever hope to assimilate. More than a quarter of their population is foreign-born, or has at least one foreign-born parent. These migrants are clustering into no-go zones that police try to avoid at all costs, and where Swedish law is no longer relevant. It’s safe to say that if unfettered immigration continues to overwhelm Sweden, they will turn into a fragmented nation filled with poverty, crime, and ethnic tensions.; ironically, the same conditions that these migrants claim to be fleeing from.

Liberal media financier George Soros openly admits plan to destroy national borders, flood Europe with refugees

Leftist Billionaire admits national borders are the “obstacle” he is fighting against

For years many in the alternative media, as well as those in more conspiracy oriented right-wing circles, have attempted to expose the fact that liberal billionaire George Soros has and is funding a vast network of left-wing media outlets, activists, and social justice organizations.

From providing early funding to hard left news outlets such as Salon.com to bankrollingmany of the leftists activist groups that descended on Ferguson in the wake of the Michael Brown shooting all the way to literally paying Black Lives Matter to continue to stir up racial anger, Soros seems to have his hands (and money) in everything.

While some commentators have noted the ties between the ongoing European refugee crisis and the Soros run Open Society Foundation, the mainstream media as a whole has largely downplayed this connection, instead opting to shame the people of Europe and the United States into supporting what amounts to the literal destruction of their society.

Now, as multiple European countries have begun to fight back against this wholesale assault on their countries very foundation, Soros and his groups have come under attack and their response to these attacks has revealed why exactly he is funding various groups helping to facilitate the introduction of hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Muslim “refugees”.

Hint. It has little to do with saving people fleeing war-torn countries.

Stunningly, in an email response given to Bloomberg, Soros literally admitted that his work and money are being put towards destroying the national borders of Europe. That’s right, Soros explicitly admitted that he sees the refugee crisis and the needs of the refugees as more important than the very identity of any country.

“His plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle,” Soros said in response to the comments made by Orban.

“Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.” (emphasis mine)

There you have it. The wholesale destruction of each and every European nation in order to make way for millions of Muslim refugees is the stated goal and is being helped along with funding by the very man who exerts an already untold amount of influence on the mainstream left leaning media.

This admission by Soros, seen in the context of his widespread support for both liberal causes throughout the world and the media that covers them, helps to explain why the media has attacked anyone who doesn’t support an unlimited number of refugees being allowed into their country as hateful, racist people.

At this point, especially with numerous liberal commentators in the United States calling for up to 1 million refugees to be allowed into the country, the people of the world must stand up to what literally amounts to the wholesale destruction of their way of life before it is too late.
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:51 pm

WARNING

Click here to see the Graphic images:

(South African Genocide of Whites)
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by mitch

The Cuckservative Phenomenon 
July 30, 2015 – Kevin MacDonald 

The cuckservative meme is suddenly everywhere. It's brash, it's witty, and it's often embedded in visually appealing graphics – a new art form, really (see collection here). It's effective partly because its messages are short and simple. The SPLC, NYTimes, ADL, et al. have been using this strategy for decades. Terms like "White supremacist," "racist," "anti-Semite," and "Nazi" have been devastatingly effective, but they are only effective because they are disseminated by our hostile elites. It's no accident that Jeet Heer, writing in The New Republic, says that the cuckservative meme originated in "the white supremacist movement." 

When someone makes such a claim, it's supposed to be the end of the argument. These labels have zero intellectual content, and yet they have been extraordinarily effective in making a great many Whites think that it's a moral imperative that they become a minority in societies they have dominated for hundreds or thousands of years. You're not supposed to think when you hear them – just cringe at the thought of being egregiously immoral as defined by people who have radically different ethnic interests than you do. They are intended to shut off debate before it can start, by automatically tarring one side as evil....
www.abeldanger.net/2015/10/yeb-bush-ultimate-cuckservative-our.html

lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by mitch

SOROS ADMITS NATIONAL BORDERS ARE THE “OBSTACLE” HE IS FIGHTING AGAINST AND
OPENLY ADMITS PLAN TO DESTROY BORDERS AND FLOOD EUROPE WITH REFUGEES

www.intellihub.com/liberal-media-financier-george-soros-openly-admits-to-plan-to-destroy-national-borders-flood-europe-with-refugees/

Sweden Facing Collapse Due To Massive Influx of Refugees
www.thedailysheeple.com/sweden-facing-collapse-due-to-massive-influx-of-refugees_112015

German Town Of 100 Gets Enriched By 750 Migrants
tapnewswire.com/2015/11/german-town-of-100-gets-enriched-by-750-migrants/#comments
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by aphrodite

Orban accused Soros in public for this,2 days ago. Victor Orban- Hungarian PM.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297431/Hungarian-Prime-Minister-accuses-billionaire-investor-George-Soros-trying-undermine-Europe-supporting-refugees-travelling-Middle-East.html

Soros is ,as we know Hungarian jew,George Schwarc,and right hand of Rothschild.

Victor Orban had too ,lot of speech against migrants,

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/23/refugees-look-like-an-army-says-hungarian-pm-viktor-orban

and he had some good actions like this,

www.spiegel.de/international/europe/hungary-calls-on-imf-to-close-its-budapest-office-a-911250.html

And same Victor Orban is married to a jew wife Anikó Lévai , and he 1989 receved scholarship from George Soros....
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by thinkforyourself

Nov 3, 2015 at 3:45pm aphrodite said:

And same Victor Orban is married to a jew wife Anikó Lévai , and he 1989 receved scholarship from George Soros....

Great information. So basically, in other words, Orban is simply controlled opposition, and is on the same side as Soros, and between them they are fooling the public on both sides. 
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by aphrodite

Prime minister from 2004-2009 Ferenc Gyurcsany ( not a jew but he is married to a jew wife Klara Dobrev,  granddaughter of Antal Apró one of greatest communist in Hungary)

Actual 3.goverment of Victor Orban 

Sandor Pinter(jew)-Minister of Interior
Mihaly Varga(jew)-Minister of National Economy
János Lázár(jew) -Head of Premier's Office(former leader of Hungarian Jewry)
Zoltán Balog - Minister of Human Resources has support from jews 

hungarianfreepress.com/2014/08/07/rabbi-koves-defended-minister-zoltan-balog-in-2009/

www.izionist.org/na/tag/zoltan-balog/

László Trócsányi- Minister of Justice -probably a jew

www.kormany.hu/en/ministry-of-justice/news/no-excuse-for-discrimination-and-persecution

Hungary had 9 jewish PM from 1946-1994.
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by mitch

Children seeking gender identity advice sees 100% increase, says NHS
www.theguardian.com/society/2015/nov/05/children-seeking-gender-identity-advice-sees-100-increase-nhs

One three-year-old and 12 four-year-olds are among those referred to the Tavistock gender support service, which is under pressure to meet demand.

The number of British children who want to change their gender has doubled in the last six months, according to the UK’s only NHS specialist service provider of gender identity support for under-18s. The Tavistock and Portman NHS trust gender identity development service in London has said that attempting to meet the demand from children seeking their services has put them under huge pressure. Many of the referrals – 151 from 2012-13 to 2014-15 – relate to children under the age of 10, including one three-year-old and 12 four-year-olds.

Polly Carmichael, director of gender identity services at the Tavistock, said: “We have seen a 40% to 50% increase in referrals every year since 2009 but this year to date we have seen about a 100% increase in referrals.“The increase is challenging,” Carmichael said. “We are keen to provide space for young people to fully explore their options and find their own way forward. It is a very complicated issue.”

According to a freedom of information response obtained by the Guardian, the number of children referred to the Tavistock has jumped from 314 referrals in 2012-13 to 697 referrals in 2014-15. In the last six months the service has seen a further increase in referrals with 634 children referred between April and September. The Tavistock treats children up to the age of 18 who experience difficulties with the development of their gender identity, including children unhappy with their biological sex, via a multidisciplinary team of experts in child and adolescent psychiatry, psychology, social work, psychotherapy and paediatric and adolescent endocrinology. This specialist service is unique in the NHS.

According to the Tavistock figures, more girls want to become boys (893) than boys want to become girls (579). Carmichael said the larger number of girls was likely to have a complex explanation. “It might be to do with increased confidence in natal females coming forward but there are lots of unknowns. But we’ve seen a large rise in natal females coming forward, which deserves fuller exploration,” he said.

The prevalence of celebrity trans figures such as Laverne Cox is thought to be part of the reason for an increase in child referrals.

Increased media interest, the proliferation of social media where children and young people can discuss gender identity issues, and the prevalence of trans figures in popular culture such as Caitlyn Jenner and Laverne Cox, is thought to be part of the reason why there has been such a significant increase in these referrals. A spokeswoman for the Tavistock said: “Gender expression is diversifying”, adding that it was important for young people to explore and develop their own path with support from specialist services. Jay Stewart, director of Gendered Intelligence, an NGO that promotes greater understanding of gender diversity, said there are now more than 50 gender options on Facebook rather than the traditional two.

“This is the tip of the iceberg of what gender identity is going to look like in the future,” he said. “Young people have a very sophisticated understanding of gender yet the world is lagging behind. There is poor understanding of these issues and a lot of hostility and discrimination. Everyone’s gender identity and journey is unique and the numbers of children and young people wishing to transition are going to keep going up and up.”

The culture minister, Ed Vaizey, has called for greater transgender equality in mainstream culture. 

The women and equalities parliamentary select committee has been conducting an inquiry into the lack of equality experienced by trans people, including children and young people. Ed Vaizey, the culture minister, answering questions at the committee on Tuesday, called for greater transgender equality in mainstream culture. He said it was the duty of broadcasters to see transgender representation on screens not as “something exotic, but completely mainstream”. Schools are increasingly acknowledging this development, offering support and changing toilet arrangements so there are more unisex rather than just male and female toilets.

But Carmichael urged caution in rushing to change gender at the onset of puberty. She said at the moment there is not enough evidence for choosing this course of action although the Tavistock does take a flexible approach when seeing children at the onset of puberty. She said more young people were thinking about the implications of physical treatments on their future fertility. The charity Mermaids, which provides support to children and families on the issue of gender transition, says children who want to transition can be given gender hormone blockers to prevent the onset of puberty followed by cross-sex hormones

The former are reversible but the latter are less reversible. Currently cross-sex hormones are available from the age of 16 on the NHS. Susie Green, the chair of Mermaids, said:“Our children are being failed on a daily basis ... There is a crisis. NHS primary care services often don’t understand what is going on with these children and can be dismissive and say, ‘This is just a phase they’re going through.’

“We have trans boys starving themselves to prevent the development of breasts and the onset of periods. This is very concerning. This is not a lifestyle choice for children. It is incredibly distressing for them and many experience bullying and harassment at school. Children just want to fit in and they would never choose this option unless they have to.” A survey by the charity found a 12- to 15-month delay from referral to treatment. Green said: “This delaytranslates into interminable torture for these teenagers.”
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by biggambler

lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content